“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36285 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> To want someone elses money, is coveting, according to the Bible.I'd like to have three hundred million dollars, but not Paris Hiltons'three hundred million dollars.There's a difference! Hate to disagree with Mr. Sowell, but I think it IS GREEDY to want someone ELSES MONEY!
Since when did Christians follow the bible?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36286 Feb 17, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey diva, ever hear of cosigners?
So you live in that same false reality? I see the trend, thanks.
If this ever happens, I am sure it is rare, and likely is just some kid who lives at home, not someone out on their own. In this case, it would be irrelevant to what we are discussing.

But I am sure you think this is what the majority of the poor are buying, as you and your team show consistent lack of being able to percieve reality as it actually is.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36287 Feb 17, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Obtaining credit by false pretenses...identity theft... Etc etc etc...
Guess who is fiscally responsible if your identity is stolen? You are.
Right,as if this is the whole problem in the world of the poor not having enough to live on. They are all criminals stealing identities.
It stands to reason if the person is actually a criminal, minimum wage is not an issue he is concerned with.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36288 Feb 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, if you don't understand the article, I can't help you.
BTW, it's snowing big time here and it's beautiful.
Seems it is you who cannot understand the article.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#36289 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait to impact my big fat unwashed oily ass on your beanpole skinny AIDS body and take a nice big natural dump and piss all over you!
Ummmm...ummm..umm....emlu...yo u know how much I love your delicious homemade chocolate and lemonade. How's your orbit going around the sun?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36290 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Since when did Christians follow the bible?
You're doing what you claim Silvercoast does, lumping everyone into"categories".Are you saying, it's not possible for Christians to be good people? Also Mike,a whole lot of Christians....are liberals!! Who knew?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36291 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>How do you figure it's not a risk of personal nature? A responsible person pays their debt regardless of whether its a bank or parents.
No denial of history but again, it's 2013 NOT 1913.
No dispute, these labor laws were needed. What's not needed is a min wage increase in a down economy, it cuts jobs which is the last thing that's needed!
Our country WAS founded as a Republic, not a democracy! No reason to go anywhere, all democracies lead to a dictatorship, so I'll just live here and wait!
America is a democratic republic. Not all is black and white.
Yes, it is 2013 but you seem to oppose any new labor law, thus I assume you would be the same person who opposed the labor laws that were made in the past.
As I said earlier, when a labor laws is proven to work well, suddenly the right wingers are in support of it. But they always, always, always, oppose new labor laws.
I find it hard to swallow the idea you suddenly stopped opposing new labor laws. Expecially when even hear you are complaining that the hourly workers do not have to take the overtime as if they are getting over on someone.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36292 Feb 17, 2013
Seventy degrees, blues skies, and green grass.With the proper company,a day in heaven.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36293 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're doing what you claim Silvercoast does, lumping everyone into"categories".Are you saying, it's not possible for Christians to be good people? Also Mike,a whole lot of Christians....are liberals!! Who knew?
Who said Christians could not be good people? Did you think I meant following the bible makes one a good person? Of course this is not what I think at all. Why do you think I am atheist?

Of course my post was mostly a joke, as some do actually try to follow the bible. These are often the people that often scare me the most. Just as you are likely scared of people that follow the Koran to the letter.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36294 Feb 17, 2013
Pot is a PAINKILLER????? Since when???? You mean all those years, what I thought was "good s@#t, was crap, because every time I stubbed my toe, it hurt like hell. Darn, what an idiot. I want my money back!

Location hidden

#36295 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Seventy degrees, blues skies, and green grass.With the proper company,a day in heaven.
HERE HERE

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36296 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Gail ya gotta do better than THIS.
Waco, I put full blame for Gail being and staying here upon you. Why in the world would you respond to this person? These posts are just gross. I try to skip reading them,but I accidently start reading some and am disgusted very quickly. You just keep egging her on for some reason.
Then you had the nerve to tell someone else to ignore her. Take your own advice please. This is just getting insane.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36297 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I hear heaven is actually very, very cold. Like the opposite of hell. Prove me wrong if you can.

Location hidden

#36298 Feb 17, 2013
Pot makes voting easier?????

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36299 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
Pot is a PAINKILLER????? Since when???? You mean all those years, what I thought was "good s@#t, was crap, because every time I stubbed my toe, it hurt like hell. Darn, what an idiot. I want my money back!
So you think pain killers all stop the pain of toe stubs?
Marijuana is known to ease nausea that cancer patients have. I hear it is good for a lot of issues. Never heard a claim about toe stub pain relief.
But thank you for proving to us the extreme ignorance republicans have of painkillers and marijuana.
Again the republicans show they are against what can be shown with evidence.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36300 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text> I hear heaven is actually very, very cold. Like the opposite of hell. Prove me wrong if you can.
I hear it's nice and just a bit on the cool side, about sixty eight degrees.Price me wrong, if you can,Mr.Killjoy.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36301 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Waco, I put full blame for Gail being and staying here upon you. Why in the world would you respond to this person? These posts are just gross. I try to skip reading them,but I accidently start reading some and am disgusted very quickly. You just keep egging her on for some reason.
Then you had the nerve to tell someone else to ignore her. Take your own advice please. This is just getting insane.
Mike, if I were you, I'd try not to attract Gails'attention.Let her stay on me dude.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36302 Feb 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, I sent Mike a private message offering the name of the business I'm speaking of because even though I don't like him and he just fired me, I do trust him to keep it private. I trust you as well. If you message me, I'll give you the name of the company and you can read and tell me it you think it's only employees a handful of people that doesn't do military work. Send me a private message and I'll let you know.
You said "big new contract" not "military work". So change the story to fit the actual facts now.
Again, if it was "big" I would assume one person working a bit extra would not be "big". If it were a "contract" I would expect them to know for how long or how much might be expected to produce.

Location hidden

#36304 Feb 17, 2013
Heaven...humm....60"x 80"...just a thought. Some people take smoking pot to get high too seriously. Spelling out EVERYTHING to someone ALL the time really makes one look, oh what.....clueless. Pot, at one time, got me over a hangovers. If it must spelled out, medical marijuana is beneficial in many respects as is the hemp plant.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36305 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I hear it's nice and just a bit on the cool side, about sixty eight degrees.Price me wrong, if you can,Mr.Killjoy.
I just have blind faith it is very, very cold. You see, I am accepting hearsay as absolute truth, just as all Christians do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 5 hr inexplicable 400
Cherry Crush 17 hr Cherry Dreams 1
why do i only see darkness in light? Wed Displaced 2
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) Wed Hornetcpl 35
Legit massage for wife? Wed Hornetcpl 3
Woman Who Stabbed Neighbor To ‘Get The Devil Ou... (Jul '11) Tue Lola_Bunny 8
bush 2016!!! Tue BUSH 2016 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web