Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36220 Feb 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Not all poor people are lazy do-nothings, not all rich people earned it.Exhibit A-Paris Hilton.
Waco, we get along fine, but what's wrong with people like Paris Hilton not earning her money and getting it from her parents? Not all people steal money like Jesse Jackson Jr and his wife. Which would you rather, someone that's getting money from their parents or those that steal? Stealing money from taxpayers is a crime. There's no pride in it, but getting money from your parents isn't against the law. To me, it's shortsighted on the parents' part to not require their children to work for a living, but they won't be doing time because living off your parents isn't a crime.

Did you notice I even made the last sentence rhyme?

Location hidden

#36221 Feb 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
Wal-Mart shares dove 2.2% Friday as Bloomberg News reported an internal email from the company that said February sales have been "a total disaster."
Lu, did you guys get a lot of snow? We got enough to cover the ground and make it pretty. Of course, when it melts it'll be one big ugly mess.:)

Location hidden

#36222 Feb 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
Wal-Mart shares dove 2.2% Friday as Bloomberg News reported an internal email from the company that said February sales have been "a total disaster."
Bloomberg. Isn't he the same man that was a Commucrat (when that was the "in" thing) before he was a Republican (then conveniently switched parties after Bush) and now he's an Independent? Isn't he the same man that campaigned to change the term limits so he could run for and get elected a third term as Mayor of NYC?(sounds familiar) Now thanks to ObamaDOESN'Tcare, he's the same man that has restricted the amount of sodas that can be sold in NYC, now he's wanting to restrict the use of painkillers in hospitals! These are just the tips of the icebergs concerning ObamaDOESN'Tcare! Since the govt will be controlling your healthcare, they also control you...what you drink, what you eat, the medicines you take, etc...!!! I find it ironic that since the govt controls welfare, they can't drug test recipients but they can control what the taxpayers do.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36223 Feb 16, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, we get along fine, but what's wrong with people like Paris Hilton not earning her money and getting it from her parents? Not all people steal money like Jesse Jackson Jr and his wife. Which would you rather, someone that's getting money from their parents or those that steal? Stealing money from taxpayers is a crime. There's no pride in it, but getting money from your parents isn't against the law. To me, it's shortsighted on the parents' part to not require their children to work for a living, but they won't be doing time because living off your parents isn't a crime.
Sorry bacon, I just have no respect for A spoiled rich kid making tapes of who she has sex with, and sharing it with the world.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36224 Feb 16, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
And that makes Gail different from Arnold how? He always plays the race card. So it's tit for tat--no pun intended. No need to apologize for Gail, you don't apologize for Arnold.
Arnold seldom uses the words Gail uses.He's also never threatened to have me killed.

Location hidden

#36225 Feb 16, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have never understood why it is ‘greed’ to want to keep the money you’ve earned,
but not greed to want to take somebody else’s money.”

- Thomas Sowell

Location hidden

#36226 Feb 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry bacon, I just have no respect for A spoiled rich kid making tapes of who she has sex with, and sharing it with the world.
But the world doesn't mind watching those tapes!

Location hidden

#36227 Feb 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry bacon, I just have no respect for A spoiled rich kid making tapes of who she has sex with, and sharing it with the world.
Waco, I think there's a theme of spoiled rich kids and sex tapes, uh Kim Kardashian. Didn't say I respected them, just said what's wrong if their parents decide to keep them up? There's no law against making sex tapes between consenting adults. No respect in it either, but no jail time. We have several posters on here always ranting about the Repubs and what raises they give themselves etc, but no one has brought up Jesse Jackson and his wife stealing from the taxpayers. Could there be a double standard?

Location hidden

#36228 Feb 16, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Bloomberg. Isn't he the same man that was a Commucrat (when that was the "in" thing) before he was a Republican (then conveniently switched parties after Bush) and now he's an Independent? Isn't he the same man that campaigned to change the term limits so he could run for and get elected a third term as Mayor of NYC?(sounds familiar) Now thanks to ObamaDOESN'Tcare, he's the same man that has restricted the amount of sodas that can be sold in NYC, now he's wanting to restrict the use of painkillers in hospitals! These are just the tips of the icebergs concerning ObamaDOESN'Tcare! Since the govt will be controlling your healthcare, they also control you...what you drink, what you eat, the medicines you take, etc...!!! I find it ironic that since the govt controls welfare, they can't drug test recipients but they can control what the taxpayers do.
Pro, do you find it peculiar the government is trying to control the consumption of soft drinks or painkillers if needed, but we can't make people have proper ID to vote? Bloomberg and the Obumma crowd can find to time to send out the soft drink police and painkiller police (when there's a genuine need), but can't help people get an ID that would not only keep them from being victims of identity theft, etc and use this same ID for voting and also verify that the correct person is getting the proper medical care for them by using an ID. I think there should be an ID required for everything and there wouldn't be this cry of discrimination.
Arnold-Ziffel

Chicago, IL

#36229 Feb 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Arnold seldom uses the words Gail uses.He's also never threatened to have me killed.
Not until now bitch. You be da six racist white boy I be rapin an puttin a cap in their homo lily white bitch ass!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36230 Feb 16, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>But the world doesn't mind watching those tapes!
well...if you're gonna get technical..

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36231 Feb 16, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, I think there's a theme of spoiled rich kids and sex tapes, uh Kim Kardashian. Didn't say I respected them, just said what's wrong if their parents decide to keep them up? There's no law against making sex tapes between consenting adults. No respect in it either, but no jail time. We have several posters on here always ranting about the Repubs and what raises they give themselves etc, but no one has brought up Jesse Jackson and his wife stealing from the taxpayers. Could there be a double standard?
Bacon Paris isn't worried about her parents, she inherited over three hundred million dollars.From her granddaughter, I think.As for the sex tapes, they weren't posted without her permission.I wish people in general would keep their intimate affairs, private.I also wish I could win the lottery! What I"wish"really only matters to me! But.Paris didn't steal her money.I can come up with plenty of dems and pubs who are on the take.Who can't? Maybe there is a double standard.Who's to say? I haven't done any research on that subject.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36232 Feb 16, 2013
Darn bacon.I think she's going off again.I talked to Arnold ten minutes ago, he didn't mention killing me then.Must have come over him sudden like! LMAO!!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36233 Feb 16, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>"I have never understood why it is ‘greed’ to want to keep the money you’ve earned,
but not greed to want to take somebody else’s money.”
- Thomas Sowell
To want someone elses money, is coveting, according to the Bible.I'd like to have three hundred million dollars, but not Paris Hiltons'three hundred million dollars.There's a difference! Hate to disagree with Mr. Sowell, but I think it IS GREEDY to want someone ELSES MONEY!

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36234 Feb 16, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so complaining in the mass media has different consequences than complaining in social media? Seriously? This is your defense? What a joke!
We're the employees hurting the company? Yes! Companies rely on their employees to do their job and sometimes that means extra work which includes extra compensation. Is it required, no, but if the customers don't receive the goods or services expected, there may be NO customers in the future. Can the company fire them? Yes, but one, it's not cost productive, two, companies don't fire anyone, people fire themselves! I don't think the worst of employees although some are better than others.
Hire more employees? What happens when buisness slows and those employees are no longer needed? They're laid off thus the money invested to hire, train, and educate about the business is wasted, not to mention the unemployment responsibilities of the company for the said employees! Again, it obvious you've never owned a business, your argument, albeit empathetic, is pathetic!
I was refering to them complaining, not about them not taking the overtime. You always argue something I am not.
Businesses lay people off all the time. It sure does not appear this is why they do not hire. Seems as if cutting the workers down to a minimum at all times is the only goal.

Fact is, the business always wishes to spend little and makes a lot of money for the big guys, while the little man is getting screwed.So we have labor laws to protect us from the greedy bastards.
BTW, even your friend is one of the little guys.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36235 Feb 16, 2013
Why is an eighty two year old man trying to buy all the food companies in America?A guy already worth multi billions? I don't understand the rationale.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#36236 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Arnold seldom uses the words Gail uses.He's also never threatened to have me killed.
Any body know what AZ did with spoon. I looked all over this dam forum and spoon is no where. Spoon if you read here you best listen to people. Your just going to get hurt by AZ. He don't give a dam about you. His fornicating with different woman. Your heart will be broken in to. Man I would meet him in a parking lot to beat his F'n ass. Beatin the fornicate, lyin bastard right out of his ass.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#36237 Feb 17, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Arnold! I'm getting ready to go for a run! Nice cool weather to run in.
Dam spoon your makin a mistake. AZ don't give a Fck about you. I live in tattersville spoon I know what AZ is doin. He don't care bout your feelins. He's on psychosomatic drugs. Aint you goin to listen. He don't care bout you or any other woman. The more the merrier in his sick mind. Spoon your a nice person and I hate to see you screwed over by some stupid mfck'r who don't care. I tried to send you a message. Must have your account blocked up.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36238 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I know, that is why I keep saying this. We know you hate our great country, so you are leaving. Kind of makes most of what you complain about our country irrelevant.
You will not be missed by me as you are not grateful and just complain. Your fired!
ROFFLMAO
TSF

Kenly, NC

#36239 Feb 17, 2013

Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 13 hr remember 254
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Sat dollarsbill 419
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... Sat Belmont Resident 3
can someone explain this to me? Sat ntheknow 4
Peter Demas-no worries (Jul '10) Sat KoK-LoL 124
Charlotte's uptown New Year's Eve party is moving Sat Anthony Holloway 1
Legit massage for wife? Sat PropertyGuyCLT 5
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web