Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

To be more precise, what the future may hold for space exploration?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The State of the Union address is a bunch of bullshit lies. Lie after lie after lie. I just wish he would tell the truth. I wish he would say "I have every intention of shrinking our national defense and use the money saved to pay for national healthcare", after all this is what he wants to do.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked the last 5 years of tax rates for Caldwell county and the .63 cents is a decrease. The last 5 years show a rate of .6599. Next evaluation to be done 2013.
Public information is pretty handy. Haven't seen .63 cents in Wake county since the late 80's.

When we were considering moving to our rental property in Culebra Puerto Rico, we received a letter from the island muncipality indicating they were planning to do a tax assessment on all real property on the island once the mayoral was over. They had never assessed taxes on real property on Culebra island before so it was a shock at first but not suprising. After reviewing the Puerto Rico Tax Code, there is no statue of limitations and the government can assess at will even if an assessment had never been done.

We were given a "gift" when some friends there phoned us and said the new mayor was more than likely going to be a guy from their Popular Democratic Party, which is similar to our Democrat party here in the states. The wife was very clear and I had my ears wide open when she said Puerto Rico was no longer an option.

Glad I listened.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you get excited about anything? Are you never happy? Can't you give us any clue as to what you think the future might hold?
Yes, yes, no.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Marco is lying. Obama does not think that. This is what the republicans want you to think Obama thinks.
Marco is claiming Obama thinks something he never said. Propaganda.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Funny how Rubio did not rebutt Obama's speach. Instead, Rubio made a caricature of what Obama is for that is false.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

rebut

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

All I heard the Ruler say was, "uh, uh, spend, spend, uh, spend, spend, spend, uh, uh, spend, spend, uh, uh, uh,....."
I thought Rubio's rebuttal was spot on!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
All I heard the Ruler say was, "uh, uh, spend, spend, uh, spend, spend, spend, uh, uh, spend, spend, uh, uh, uh,....."
The thing is, you're the"choir"! Rubio had a great presentation, but absolutely no specifics.He didn't really even say anything.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
Really Pro? Is that what you heard? My goodness!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Let's see, President, Vice Pres. Sec. of State, and Speaker,all in the same building? That's not suppose to happen is it? I did see the Sec. of State there didn't I?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

TSF wrote:
No I did not mean that. I mean 62.99 cents per hundred dollar evaluation. That is $6.299 per thousand evaluation. So if your property is evaluated at 100 thousand, your annual tax would be $629.90 plus district taxes+city taxes ++. That .6299 rate actually means .6299 % of the total evaluation. To change a percentage into a decimal fraction, move the decimal two places left. So .6299% would =.006299. Multiplying your evaluation times .00629 gives your basic county taxes before the district taxes and city taxes are added in. So the $100,000 evaluation example above times .006299=$629.90 + city taxes +district taxes
<quoted text>
Yet Mecklenburg Co., which has been run by the Commucrats for years, has a rate of 72.99 on the hundred and they've been claiming the same success as Caldwell Co. You see, it's politics 101, both parties are guilty, but unfortunately for Char/Meck, they've been experiencing "white flight" for the last several years. Surrounding counties, and especially York Co. in S.C., have seen a mass increase of white, middle class to wealthy families fleeing the extremely high taxes enforced by the liberals....and they claimed they didn't raise taxes as well.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

emlu wrote:
Let's see, President, Vice Pres. Sec. of State, and Speaker,all in the same building? That's not suppose to happen is it? I did see the Sec. of State there didn't I?
Don't worry.There's always the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

9.00 min. wage? full time worker? Great, since most companies are cutting hours because of the cost of Obamacare. Even stupid me saw that one. Do the math, he used,$14,000. a year. I bet Silver can break it down.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Good Lord, Treasury Sec.?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
rebut
I wasn't going to say a thing....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

What is a "wealthy senior", Clint Eastwood?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I also meant to toss John Kerry in there as well. Think John Kerry pays for his health care?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
9.00 min. wage? full time worker? Great, since most companies are cutting hours because of the cost of Obamacare. Even stupid me saw that one. Do the math, he used,$14,000. a year. I bet Silver can break it down.
Here here. You're dead to rights....

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here here. You're dead to rights....
She's awfully smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Oxbridge Law Firm The (Sep '13) 8 hr james appiah 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 17 hr LaLa2020 130
looking for smurfs 19 hr inNeedThisWeekOnly 5
I Love Black Women (May '11) 23 hr chalk boy 238
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads 23 hr Whinn 12
bggb Tue guest 35
Apraxia Tue Wyatts warriors 1
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating