“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35749 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> probably hard to do, being bipolar.but, not impossible.I haven't assaulted you,so I guess I'm making progress.you should look up the definition of the Greek word"hel"which is where we get"hell".
So you think Jesus meant physical assault? Now I see why you do not follow the bible, you cannot even understand it.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35750 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
The astronomers say, if we found one this close, they could be profligate!
What? Who?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35751 Feb 12, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I did google it. What of it? Oh, I forgot, you cannot ask a question like normal people do.
If you google it.....YOU WILL KNOW! Google it Mike.They explain it better than me.Very exciting!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35752 Feb 12, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you would not explain yourself. What a predictable joke you are.
I explained myself yesterday, in a very detailed post.Go get it!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35753 Feb 12, 2013
Mike I know you know how to cut and paste.Go back to yesterday, find my very detailed post on"information"and black holes, i'm not going to keep explaining what I've already explained.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35754 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Dr.Carson is very impressive.The bird joke killed me!
I personally enjoyed the parable between the Naval Destroyer and the lighthouse.....by the look the Ruler was giving Dr. Carson, it was obvious he didn't!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35755 Feb 12, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>So you think Jesus meant physical assault? Now I see why you do not follow the bible, you cannot even understand it.
Oooohhh, you thought that Jesus was talking about verbal assaults!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35756 Feb 12, 2013
I told you he would do it. You are the "master".
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35757 Feb 12, 2013
Did anyone see the picture of the lightning strike at St. Peter's Basilica just hours after the pope submitted his resignation on Monday? Blessing, warning or just coincidence?

Location hidden

#35758 Feb 12, 2013
An evening at Lenoir Rhyne and all would be explained:).
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35759 Feb 12, 2013
I guessed that you were calling the relative positions of atoms and sub atomic particles in their nuclear positions and electron orbitals as "information". I guessed because I consider information to be symbols representing a message, idea or thought . The atomic models that we have today are just symbols representing what we think the interior of atoms might be. Your question was about what would happen to that as it was consumed by a black hole. Since the thought of ideas, messages or thoughts entering a black hole seemed nonsensical, I assumed that you were asking about what would happen to the actual atoms entering a black hole. I already covered that lesson.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I already described this in a long detailed post yesterday, you must have missed it.Suggest you go back , it was pretty detailed.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35760 Feb 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
I guessed that you were calling the relative positions of atoms and sub atomic particles in their nuclear positions and electron orbitals as "information". I guessed because I consider information to be symbols representing a message, idea or thought . The atomic models that we have today are just symbols representing what we think the interior of atoms might be. Your question was about what would happen to that as it was consumed by a black hole. Since the thought of ideas, messages or thoughts entering a black hole seemed nonsensical, I assumed that you were asking about what would happen to the actual atoms entering a black hole. I already covered that lesson.
<quoted text>
STEPHEN HAWKING at first said that information entering black holes simply disappeared.He has since changed his mind, thinks the information is thrown back into the event horizon.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35761 Feb 12, 2013
Mike you must know that finding an earth type planet, so close to us, probably indicates that they are EXTREMELY common! Its several times larger than earth, they expect it to have huge amounts of water on it.Its at the perfect distance from its red dwarf star.This is fascinating.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35762 Feb 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
Did anyone see the picture of the lightning strike at St. Peter's Basilica just hours after the pope submitted his resignation on Monday? Blessing, warning or just coincidence?
Yes.Impressive.

Location hidden

#35763 Feb 12, 2013
Is everyone getting the popcorn ready? Maybe some peanuts, the circus is getting ready to start.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35764 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> If you google it.....YOU WILL KNOW! Google it Mike.They explain it better than me.Very exciting!
I did google it. I learned nothing more than I already new, as it is old news.
It is part of the reason I told you life is likely to be found on billions of planets.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35765 Feb 12, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I did google it. I learned nothing more than I already new, as it is old news.
It is part of the reason I told you life is likely to be found on billions of planets.
Don't you get excited about anything? Are you never happy? Can't you give us any clue as to what you think the future might hold?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35766 Feb 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
Definitely a warning...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35767 Feb 12, 2013
To be more precise, what the future may hold for space exploration?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#35768 Feb 12, 2013
The State of the Union address is a bunch of bullshit lies. Lie after lie after lie. I just wish he would tell the truth. I wish he would say "I have every intention of shrinking our national defense and use the money saved to pay for national healthcare", after all this is what he wants to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caravan Coffee (Dec '11) 7 hr Coffee Snob 20
ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubb... 7 hr Fortune Teller 4
Will Coach Roy Williams eventually be forced o... 21 hr Flagger 19
East Gaston Football (Sep '08) 22 hr RobKeaton 876
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) Fri Love R. 108
bggb Oct 22 guest 6
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) Oct 20 UTB 56
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs