Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,725)

Showing posts 34,481 - 34,500 of54,918
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35745
Feb 12, 2013
 
Pro-American wrote:
Great speach/video from the key note speaker Dr. Benjamin Carson at this years National Prayer Breakfast. It's almost 30 mins long but it's worth the time.....the look on the Rulers face is priceless!
http://youtu.be/PFb6NU1giRA
Dr.Carson is a very impressive man.The bird joke killed me!

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35746
Feb 12, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I already described this in a long detailed post yesterday, you must have missed it.Suggest you go back , it was pretty detailed.
I knew you would not explain yourself. What a predictable joke you are.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35747
Feb 12, 2013
 
Pro-American wrote:
Great speach/video from the key note speaker Dr. Benjamin Carson at this years National Prayer Breakfast. It's almost 30 mins long but it's worth the time.....the look on the Rulers face is priceless!
http://youtu.be/PFb6NU1giRA
Dr.Carson is very impressive.The bird joke killed me!

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35748
Feb 12, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
Mike you should quit being so bitter.You take everything personally.You really should have googled Gliese G.
I did google it. What of it? Oh, I forgot, you cannot ask a question like normal people do.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35749
Feb 12, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> probably hard to do, being bipolar.but, not impossible.I haven't assaulted you,so I guess I'm making progress.you should look up the definition of the Greek word"hel"which is where we get"hell".
So you think Jesus meant physical assault? Now I see why you do not follow the bible, you cannot even understand it.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35750
Feb 12, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
The astronomers say, if we found one this close, they could be profligate!
What? Who?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35751
Feb 12, 2013
 
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I did google it. What of it? Oh, I forgot, you cannot ask a question like normal people do.
If you google it.....YOU WILL KNOW! Google it Mike.They explain it better than me.Very exciting!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35752
Feb 12, 2013
 
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you would not explain yourself. What a predictable joke you are.
I explained myself yesterday, in a very detailed post.Go get it!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35753
Feb 12, 2013
 
Mike I know you know how to cut and paste.Go back to yesterday, find my very detailed post on"information"and black holes, i'm not going to keep explaining what I've already explained.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35754
Feb 12, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Dr.Carson is very impressive.The bird joke killed me!
I personally enjoyed the parable between the Naval Destroyer and the lighthouse.....by the look the Ruler was giving Dr. Carson, it was obvious he didn't!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35755
Feb 12, 2013
 
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>So you think Jesus meant physical assault? Now I see why you do not follow the bible, you cannot even understand it.
Oooohhh, you thought that Jesus was talking about verbal assaults!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35756
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I told you he would do it. You are the "master".
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35757
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Did anyone see the picture of the lightning strike at St. Peter's Basilica just hours after the pope submitted his resignation on Monday? Blessing, warning or just coincidence?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35758
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

An evening at Lenoir Rhyne and all would be explained:).
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35759
Feb 12, 2013
 
I guessed that you were calling the relative positions of atoms and sub atomic particles in their nuclear positions and electron orbitals as "information". I guessed because I consider information to be symbols representing a message, idea or thought . The atomic models that we have today are just symbols representing what we think the interior of atoms might be. Your question was about what would happen to that as it was consumed by a black hole. Since the thought of ideas, messages or thoughts entering a black hole seemed nonsensical, I assumed that you were asking about what would happen to the actual atoms entering a black hole. I already covered that lesson.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I already described this in a long detailed post yesterday, you must have missed it.Suggest you go back , it was pretty detailed.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35760
Feb 12, 2013
 
TSF wrote:
I guessed that you were calling the relative positions of atoms and sub atomic particles in their nuclear positions and electron orbitals as "information". I guessed because I consider information to be symbols representing a message, idea or thought . The atomic models that we have today are just symbols representing what we think the interior of atoms might be. Your question was about what would happen to that as it was consumed by a black hole. Since the thought of ideas, messages or thoughts entering a black hole seemed nonsensical, I assumed that you were asking about what would happen to the actual atoms entering a black hole. I already covered that lesson.
<quoted text>
STEPHEN HAWKING at first said that information entering black holes simply disappeared.He has since changed his mind, thinks the information is thrown back into the event horizon.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35761
Feb 12, 2013
 
Mike you must know that finding an earth type planet, so close to us, probably indicates that they are EXTREMELY common! Its several times larger than earth, they expect it to have huge amounts of water on it.Its at the perfect distance from its red dwarf star.This is fascinating.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35762
Feb 12, 2013
 
Allen wrote:
Did anyone see the picture of the lightning strike at St. Peter's Basilica just hours after the pope submitted his resignation on Monday? Blessing, warning or just coincidence?
Yes.Impressive.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35763
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Is everyone getting the popcorn ready? Maybe some peanuts, the circus is getting ready to start.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35764
Feb 12, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> If you google it.....YOU WILL KNOW! Google it Mike.They explain it better than me.Very exciting!
I did google it. I learned nothing more than I already new, as it is old news.
It is part of the reason I told you life is likely to be found on billions of planets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,481 - 34,500 of54,918
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 6 hr Wong 229
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) Sat fed up 106
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sat Timmy_ 4,822
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Sat Walter 32
dog food Sat godsSon 7
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 11 Sammy 1
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Jul 10 Hey 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••