Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,724)

Showing posts 34,461 - 34,480 of54,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

More republikan BS. Eight years ago, they did decrease the RATE but INCREASED the evaluation so that you ended up paying MORE taxes. Then they TOLD the idiot voters that they had lowered their taxes and the poor simpletons believed it.
The 2013 evaluation is done and you should have received your notice. My evaluations went up by almost 30%. That means that they can again "LOWER" my taxes by another 3 cents per 100 evaluation to say--.6000 and I will end up paying 23% more. So with that senario,(which is probably realistic), my actual taxes paid in this year will be thousands of dollars more than it was before they so generously "lowered" my tax rate.
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked the last 5 years of tax rates for Caldwell county and the .63 cents is a decrease. The last 5 years show a rate of .6599. Next evaluation to be done 2013.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
No I did not mean that. I mean 62.99 cents per hundred dollar evaluation. That is $6.299 per thousand evaluation. So if your property is evaluated at 100 thousand, your annual tax would be $629.90 plus district taxes+city taxes ++. That .6299 rate actually means .6299 % of the total evaluation. To change a percentage into a decimal fraction, move the decimal two places left. So .6299% would =.006299. Multiplying your evaluation times .00629 gives your basic county taxes before the district taxes and city taxes are added in. So the $100,000 evaluation example above times .006299=$629.90 + city taxes +district taxes
<quoted text>
Do you know what"information"is now?
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Voltare wrote:
<quoted text>You've got it all wrong. AZ and waco are gay biracial lovers even though waco is bisexual. Allen is a lesbian soon to be transgender who was actually born a male and hates heterosexuals. As far as emlu goes, she's waco's gay male squeeze and accepts his bisexuality because she's fat and no one else wants to love her lard ass.
Agreed
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Voltare wrote:
I agree, Allen the lesbo loves spoon because that's her nature, that's why she wants to be a transgender, to make herself look heterosexual, which she is not.
Allen also wants waco's penis for her transgender transplant because AZ is a half-breed and she does not want a redbone zebra penis. AZ can't buy a gun on his own because he's receiving an SSI Nut Check, just like waco, and he will not pass the state and federal psychiatric background checks. AZ is out committing white home invasions and burgluries with his homies right now, stealing, looting, vandalizing, killing, etc.
Agreed
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Allen is a guy and spoon is a lady. Allen and spoon hooked up.
AZ wants spoon but spoon can't let Allen go.
They been secretly sneaking around. This is all I know.
This is why spoon has been MIA.
Agreed

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>As you can tell by the numerous fake posts, this persons
mommy did not hug them enough.
Agreed.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it dude, you're a democrat.
I am, and proud of it. Funny how no one seems to be a proud republican. I cannot blame them.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
haaaa!

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Mike why don't you just accept the fact that there are believers? Nothing you can do about it.
I am fully aware some believe in gods, but it sure is strange how they claim to do so and yet do not make serious attempts at trying to follow the words of said gods.
I guess they wish to go to the hell the gods claim of. You tell me? Is this why you do not make serious attempts to turn the other cheek?
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Actually, I can only guess what you are talking about. If you care to explain, I will try to understand.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know what"information"is now?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Silvercoast, you and emlu are now the target of the"fake poster".Ignore the freak.
Here is why your god should teach by example instead of commanding one to not do as he does.
You respond to the fake posters. Then you have ask no one do this. Kind of like god killing, then saying you cannot kill.

.Waco says.
you aren't reporting anyone, killer.haaaa! What a f@@@@@g joke you punk b@@@@

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Actually, I can only guess what you are talking about. If you care to explain, I will try to understand.
<quoted text>
Have fun trying to get Waco to explain what he is talking about. He thinks we can read his mind.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you obtuse? Are you so programmed that you are incapable of understanding what Pro is saying? You are the ultimate American sheep.Your lack of insight is stunning, you're a govt.controlled zombie!
I am sure you pals Pro and Taxpayer will let you hang out in their bunkers.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
I already described this in a long detailed post yesterday, you must have missed it.Suggest you go back , it was pretty detailed.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I am fully aware some believe in gods, but it sure is strange how they claim to do so and yet do not make serious attempts at trying to follow the words of said gods.
I guess they wish to go to the hell the gods claim of. You tell me? Is this why you do not make serious attempts to turn the other cheek?
probably hard to do, being bipolar.but, not impossible.I haven't assaulted you,so I guess I'm making progress.you should look up the definition of the Greek word"hel"which is where we get"hell".

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Gosh Mike, did you ever look up Gliese G ?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mike you should quit being so bitter.You take everything personally.You really should have googled Gliese G.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

It was fascinating! Imagine! Covered with water! Only four light years away!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The astronomers say, if we found one this close, they could be profligate!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Great speach/video from the key note speaker Dr. Benjamin Carson at this years National Prayer Breakfast. It's almost 30 mins long but it's worth the time.....the look on the Rulers face is priceless!

http://youtu.be/PFb6NU1giRA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,461 - 34,480 of54,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Charles ''Charley'' & Melinda Herman!! 3 hr Carolinagurl88 1
2014 - East Gaston Warrior Football 7 hr Tarheel Warrior 8
Will Coach Roy Williams eventually be forced o... 9 hr Flagger 5
Loomis Fargo Mastermind Lives in Belmont (Oct '13) 13 hr Slick Sally 27
Seven file for school board, 1 incumbent decide... 14 hr Question 2
dog food Tue Go Blue Forever 6
Jacksonville man bit by venemous snake Jul 6 peggy wilson 1
•••
•••