Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#35741 Feb 12, 2013
It was fascinating! Imagine! Covered with water! Only four light years away!

“Vote”

Houston

#35742 Feb 12, 2013
The astronomers say, if we found one this close, they could be profligate!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35744 Feb 12, 2013
Great speach/video from the key note speaker Dr. Benjamin Carson at this years National Prayer Breakfast. It's almost 30 mins long but it's worth the time.....the look on the Rulers face is priceless!

http://youtu.be/PFb6NU1giRA

“Vote”

Houston

#35745 Feb 12, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
Great speach/video from the key note speaker Dr. Benjamin Carson at this years National Prayer Breakfast. It's almost 30 mins long but it's worth the time.....the look on the Rulers face is priceless!
Dr.Carson is a very impressive man.The bird joke killed me!

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35746 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I already described this in a long detailed post yesterday, you must have missed it.Suggest you go back , it was pretty detailed.
I knew you would not explain yourself. What a predictable joke you are.

“Vote”

Houston

#35747 Feb 12, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
Dr.Carson is very impressive.The bird joke killed me!

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35748 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Mike you should quit being so bitter.You take everything personally.You really should have googled Gliese G.
I did google it. What of it? Oh, I forgot, you cannot ask a question like normal people do.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35749 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> probably hard to do, being bipolar.but, not impossible.I haven't assaulted you,so I guess I'm making progress.you should look up the definition of the Greek word"hel"which is where we get"hell".
So you think Jesus meant physical assault? Now I see why you do not follow the bible, you cannot even understand it.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35750 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
The astronomers say, if we found one this close, they could be profligate!
What? Who?

“Vote”

Houston

#35751 Feb 12, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I did google it. What of it? Oh, I forgot, you cannot ask a question like normal people do.
If you google it.....YOU WILL KNOW! Google it Mike.They explain it better than me.Very exciting!

“Vote”

Houston

#35752 Feb 12, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you would not explain yourself. What a predictable joke you are.
I explained myself yesterday, in a very detailed post.Go get it!

“Vote”

Houston

#35753 Feb 12, 2013
Mike I know you know how to cut and paste.Go back to yesterday, find my very detailed post on"information"and black holes, i'm not going to keep explaining what I've already explained.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35754 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Dr.Carson is very impressive.The bird joke killed me!
I personally enjoyed the parable between the Naval Destroyer and the lighthouse.....by the look the Ruler was giving Dr. Carson, it was obvious he didn't!

“Vote”

Houston

#35755 Feb 12, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>So you think Jesus meant physical assault? Now I see why you do not follow the bible, you cannot even understand it.
Oooohhh, you thought that Jesus was talking about verbal assaults!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35756 Feb 12, 2013
I told you he would do it. You are the "master".
Allen

Robbins, NC

#35757 Feb 12, 2013
Did anyone see the picture of the lightning strike at St. Peter's Basilica just hours after the pope submitted his resignation on Monday? Blessing, warning or just coincidence?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35758 Feb 12, 2013
An evening at Lenoir Rhyne and all would be explained:).
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#35759 Feb 12, 2013
I guessed that you were calling the relative positions of atoms and sub atomic particles in their nuclear positions and electron orbitals as "information". I guessed because I consider information to be symbols representing a message, idea or thought . The atomic models that we have today are just symbols representing what we think the interior of atoms might be. Your question was about what would happen to that as it was consumed by a black hole. Since the thought of ideas, messages or thoughts entering a black hole seemed nonsensical, I assumed that you were asking about what would happen to the actual atoms entering a black hole. I already covered that lesson.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I already described this in a long detailed post yesterday, you must have missed it.Suggest you go back , it was pretty detailed.

“Vote”

Houston

#35760 Feb 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
I guessed that you were calling the relative positions of atoms and sub atomic particles in their nuclear positions and electron orbitals as "information". I guessed because I consider information to be symbols representing a message, idea or thought . The atomic models that we have today are just symbols representing what we think the interior of atoms might be. Your question was about what would happen to that as it was consumed by a black hole. Since the thought of ideas, messages or thoughts entering a black hole seemed nonsensical, I assumed that you were asking about what would happen to the actual atoms entering a black hole. I already covered that lesson.
<quoted text>
STEPHEN HAWKING at first said that information entering black holes simply disappeared.He has since changed his mind, thinks the information is thrown back into the event horizon.

“Vote”

Houston

#35761 Feb 12, 2013
Mike you must know that finding an earth type planet, so close to us, probably indicates that they are EXTREMELY common! Its several times larger than earth, they expect it to have huge amounts of water on it.Its at the perfect distance from its red dwarf star.This is fascinating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He should of stopped and held his hands up 2 min Mark mark 18
Ankle Holster 46 min Nighur fact 1
BREAKING: Houston Attorney Chimps Out! 59 min Dothead Chimps Out 4
News TRACKING: Flash flood warning issued for Meckle... 1 hr true 1
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 1 hr Fred Herbert 623
News The Latest: Black leader calls for economic boy... 1 hr Sputumer 16
The Panthers 1 hr Fred Herbert 4

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance