“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35643 Feb 11, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>That's OK, when it's all you have......it's all you have. We are fortunate not to be in that situation, sweetie.
Right, as usual baby...
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35645 Feb 11, 2013
Federal income taxes, state income taxes, franchise taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, SS taxes, workers comp , license fees, permits, yes, I am paying. Looks like property taxes will go up around 30% in Caldwell , thanks to republikans. I don't like cheese. Feed it to yourself and the other rats.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid your taxes or received my shipment of cheese yet?
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35647 Feb 11, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>That's OK, when it's all you have......it's all you have. We are fortunate not to be in that situation, sweetie.
I can't wait to have sex with fat rancid corpse, honey. I'm masturbating just thinking about your rotting cadaver all covered with moving white rice.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35649 Feb 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
Federal income taxes, state income taxes, franchise taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, SS taxes, workers comp , license fees, permits, yes, I am paying. Looks like property taxes will go up around 30% in Caldwell , thanks to republikans. I don't like cheese. Feed it to yourself and the other rats.
<quoted text>
Out of curiosity, what are is the tax rates in Caldwell Co?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35650 Feb 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad but true, TSF, I believe it's happening everywhere.

Location hidden

#35651 Feb 11, 2013
I haven't been on here lately, and I had a very bad event happen to one of my life long friends. He was ambushed and killed by a gang of white punks who robbed him, and then put 5 bullet holes in his chest. That happened on February 1st. Reading all of the gun interest so many of you have, I think now you may be right. I have made a decision to arm myself heavily because I never thought anything would happen to a friend of mine who lived life so peacefully. That's the way I have lived but not anymore, so I am in the market, and I don't want no Mickey Mouse pop guns either. With all the racial hate and division going around these days, I am not going to be a victim like he was. This has changed me, so, I am telling all of you white punk racists, that if you come around me with that intent, you better be well armed because I am going to be hell bent on blowing your s+!t in the ocean, even if you are standing in the middle of Kansas. To all of you who like to talk your smack to me because I am black, you just be prepared if you come into my space with some of your debalacle designs. We are tired of your trash...Just take heed of the warning. Get it? Protecting the life of me and my family and the other brothers and sisters that I love by any means necessary, has now become my number one priority. Don't tread on me and mine!

Location hidden

#35652 Feb 11, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
I haven't been on here lately, and I had a very bad event happen to one of my life long friends. He was ambushed and killed by a gang of white punks who robbed him, and then put 5 bullet holes in his chest. That happened on February 1st. Reading all of the gun interest so many of you have, I think now you may be right. I have made a decision to arm myself heavily because I never thought anything would happen to a friend of mine who lived life so peacefully. That's the way I have lived but not anymore, so I am in the market, and I don't want no Mickey Mouse pop guns either. With all the racial hate and division going around these days, I am not going to be a victim like he was. This has changed me, so, I am telling all of you white punk racists, that if you come around me with that intent, you better be well armed because I am going to be hell bent on blowing your s+!t in the ocean, even if you are standing in the middle of Kansas. To all of you who like to talk your smack to me because I am black, you just be prepared if you come into my space with some of your debalacle designs. We are tired of your trash...Just take heed of the warning. Get it? Protecting the life of me and my family and the other brothers and sisters that I love by any means necessary, has now become my number one priority. Don't tread on me and mine!
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, would not wish that on anybody. If I can help AZ, let me know.

Location hidden

#35653 Feb 11, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry to hear about your friend, would not wish that on anybody. If I can help AZ, let me know.
Thanks Lu....that mighty white of you.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#35655 Feb 11, 2013
Definitely sounds like a clear cut case of self-defense. Case closed. Were any white people hurt? I hope not.

Location hidden

#35656 Feb 11, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
First let me say sorry for your loss, second, you shouldn't use such a broad brush when categorizing a class of people, and third, I understand your frustration but by using such racial slurs makes you sound like a racist yourself and although we disagree politically, we know your better than that.
As far as a firearm, I can't recommend enough that you go and actually fire some handguns to find what fits you best and I can't stress enough for you to take some gun safety courses! A gun in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to use it is worse than not having a gun at all! I'm sure LuLu could give you a lot better advice than I but I would suggest you start with a .38/.380 if you like a revolver or a 9mm if you don't. Either way, please take the time to fire the weapons and take advantage of the safety courses.

Location hidden

#35657 Feb 11, 2013
I said LuLu but meant emlu, sorry.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35658 Feb 11, 2013
Rellik wrote:
What a bullshit story, naturally coming from some lying black half breed groid. Your baboon homie was trying to rob and kill an elderly white citizen and justifiably got what he deserved. Hooray for the white man for taking a bite out of crime. And by the way, you lowlife monkey, I'm going to report you for making racial death threats on the internet. I've got your ip address you foul mouth white hating black racist. Maybe the morgue can make your homie's body useful by feeding the dead baboon to the gators at the zoo
.you aren't reporting anyone, killer.haaaa! What a f@@@@@g joke you punk b@@@@H !

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35659 Feb 11, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
Definitely sounds like a clear cut case of self-defense. Case closed. Were any white people hurt? I hope not.
hello B@@@H ! Think you piece of garbage! At least TRY! Yee haaa you M@@@@R F@@@@R !
The Truth

Chicago, IL

#35660 Feb 12, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>First let me say sorry for your loss, second, you shouldn't use such a broad brush when categorizing a class of people, and third, I understand your frustration but by using such racial slurs makes you sound like a racist yourself and although we disagree politically, we know your better than that.
As far as a firearm, I can't recommend enough that you go and actually fire some handguns to find what fits you best and I can't stress enough for you to take some gun safety courses! A gun in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to use it is worse than not having a gun at all! I'm sure LuLu could give you a lot better advice than I but I would suggest you start with a .38/.380 if you like a revolver or a 9mm if you don't. Either way, please take the time to fire the weapons and take advantage of the safety courses.
HE'S LYING! The event never happened. The boy conjured the whole story up just to get attention and spread HATE. TELL THE SICK BLACK RACIST BASTARD TO PROVE IT with a news article link. He won't be able to do it because THE BLACK RACIST CRACKPOT MADE THE WHOLE STORY UP and you're falling for it, hook, line and sinker.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35661 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> hello B@@@H ! Think you piece of garbage! At least TRY! Yee haaa you M@@@@R F@@@@R !
Look evwybody at my sEnTaNcE struKture an da wAy I sPEll. ThinK I PiEcE oF
gArBage cause i gOT diRTy mOUth! My MoMMy going to wASh mY mOUth oUt wiF aMoNiA aN bLeAcH. I liKe tO gEt sPaNkED cAuSe iT tUrN mE oN. goo goo ga ga! waaaah! waaaaaaaah! waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
emlu

Greenville, SC

#35662 Feb 12, 2013
hi i got a big butt and i do not lie. i will be having surgery next week for gastric by pass. i for got to mention it to my fellow topix followers.
my sweetie will be with me. pray for me allen. are you up sweetie..
emlu

Greenville, SC

#35663 Feb 12, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>HE'S LYING! The event never happened. The boy conjured the whole story up just to get attention and spread HATE. TELL THE SICK BLACK RACIST BASTARD TO PROVE IT with a news article link. He won't be able to do it because THE BLACK RACIST CRACKPOT MADE THE WHOLE STORY UP and you're falling for it, hook, line and sinker.
pro doesn't lie. no one on this forum lies. sweetie are you ok
emlu

Greenville, SC

#35664 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> hello B@@@H ! Think you piece of garbage! At least TRY! Yee haaa you M@@@@R F@@@@R !
sweetie.. take your medicine. don't talk like that it scares me sweetie.
emlu

Greenville, SC

#35665 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> .you aren't reporting anyone, killer.haaaa! What a f@@@@@g joke you punk b@@@@H !
sweetie calm down. don't punch any more walls sweetie.

Location hidden

#35666 Feb 12, 2013
OK, let's try this again, see ifthisworksdickhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Music on Radio Stations (Nov '09) 4 hr hopper23 5
I Love Black Women (May '11) 5 hr Nosfonader 241
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Fri Ms p 137
what abe thought about black people Thu buford bullswarthy 4
bggb Nov 20 gest 58
lookin for that boy. where's he at (Mar '14) Nov 18 nyc2nc 19
Suicidal Tendencies in Charlotte for The War on... Nov 18 nyc2nc 4
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte People Search