Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Mike.....check out Gliese G .....on google....you may be interested.....

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I have no problem with free lunches for the poor kids. My problem is providing free lunches for every kid so the poor kids don't get their feelings hurt. This country is on the fast track to bankruptcy and providing lunch for EVERY kid is unacceptable! More spending by the Commucrats!
"On the fast track to"? Oh the paranoia of the right wingers. Go build a bunker.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You support a communist goverment and and you see people as property for the state to use.
"you support a communist government"? Oh the paranoia of the right wingers. Go build a bunker.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Cowboys Stadium filled with thousands mourning Chris Kyle, murdered by fellow veteran at Texas gunrange...former SEAL sniper known for helping vets with PTSD...and the beat goes on....

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Somebody said,"why don't you just turn the other cheek, if Mike insults you", and I thought, that's a good question.So, I thought about it, and I came to the realization that, turning the other cheek, isn't in my nature.....not after all this hell I've lived called a life, not after all the nightmares I've lived, not after I learned the lesson, when I was 17 years old, that sometimes you have to fight, even when you can't win, you just have to fight, because if you don't, you will find that there are worse things in life than taking a beating.
Well clearly Jesus had it wrong then, correct? An eye for an eye is to extreme, just as turning the other cheek is to extreme. Obviously this shows the supposed gods had it wrong. Does that mean they are not gods? It woud certainly appear so. This is evidence against the existence of your god in a philosophical manner.
Voltare

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is painfully obvious neither do you commucrat.
Find it peculiar that an alleged educated man with over 30 years of institution educational experience, while leading every civil rights movement since the emancipation proclamation, can only offer up a pack of nabs to a hungry student instead if addressing the problem with said students parents, DSS or the schools principal.
Perpetuate or foster the entitlement mentality much?
There's no doubt the half-breed zebra has 30 years experience of being institutionalized and mentally constipated.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ok halfwit, let's take a trip to insultland.Look you freak, all you do is rail constantly against religion.What a fool you are, never addressing any other issue with any degree of acuity.You get out of bed, stub your toe, and blame Christianity.What a shock, Mike hates Christians.Isn't that the truth,Mike? Don't you really hate Christians? I'd bet that you hate a lot of things Mike.Hate and contempt flow out of you like lava from a volcano.Old Mike Duquette, his favorite words are"moron","ret ard", and"chickenshit".A man who's never learned that words can cut to the bone.Well Mike, that's what your"moron"comment got you.So, we've insulted one another, and accomplished not a thing.Keep up the good work, i'm sure your friends find it oh so amusing.
Lets try again, sans the insults.

The bigots who are Christian that are anti gay are most always this way due to their religion. Now if an atheist is, is it due to his atheism? Not likely. I cannot even imagine how he could be. I know of not a single atheist that is against gay marriage. Not a one. Do you?I am not saying it could not happen, but I am saying it is at least very rare. Now on the other hand, we know the religious right(Christian) has a lot of people who are against gay marriage. Is this just some coincidence or is this due to the bible saying homosexuality is an abomination?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Cowboys Stadium filled with thousands mourning Chris Kyle, murdered by fellow veteran at Texas gunrange...former SEAL sniper known for helping vets with PTSD...and the beat goes on....
Where is Obama at?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> There are bigots who don't believe in GOD who are against gays .I do not believe that because I believe in GOD, its my duty to HATE! Can't you understand that? I don't hate gays, don't support job discrimination against them, If they want to get married, so what? Being a Christian does not mean that I hate anyone, just the opposite.
Lets try this again sans the insults.

Seeing that you are not one of the Christians that hate homosexuals, maybe you would be the best candidate to explain why so many Christians do show hate for homosexuals and vote against them to marry?
wondering

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
waco 1909 take your dumb ass to hell. who do you think you are tryin to set up some chick with a choco ball. you best be glad your ass is in houston.
Voltare

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
how many plane tickets does it take to ship your love interest to houston. to accommodate her big ass it takes two. you are a punk bitch waco

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>He's probably one of the smartest people on here in the fact that he gets it, he sees the big picture, and it appears he hasn't been indoctrinated. You guys call him names because he doesn't conform to your beliefs but the reality is its you who has had the wool pulled over your eyes and its Taxpayer who is more often than not correct. So yes, I'm proud to have him on my side. When shit hits the fan, he'll be the one who's ready and laughing while saying "I told you so!"
"When shit hits the fan?" Go hide in your bunker with Taxpayer. You guys are so damned paranoid it would be laughable if it were not so sad.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Lets try this again sans the insults.
Seeing that you are not one of the Christians that hate homosexuals, maybe you would be the best candidate to explain why so many Christians do show hate for homosexuals and vote against them to marry?
Mike, First, your basic premise may be flawed.if a Christian person votes against gay marriage, does it follow that that person"hates"gays? Oddly enough, I know a person, who hates gays...but that person....is gay....self hatred is the purest form of hate?....there are a lot of Christians who don't identify themselves as the"religious right", or even, as republicans.I know several Christians who will vote"FOR"gay marriage...but, and I'm only guessing here, I'd say that genuine members of the"religious right"believe that gay marriage, is wrong according to their religious beliefs.Its dangerous to attempt to categorize people, however.Have I answered your question?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>
Well clearly Jesus had it wrong then, correct? An eye for an eye is to extreme, just as turning the other cheek is to extreme. Obviously this shows the supposed gods had it wrong. Does that mean they are not gods? It woud certainly appear so. This is evidence against the existence of your god in a philosophical manner.
I don't think Jesus had it wrong Michael.I think, the problem lies within myself.If I were less a prisoner of my own anger, i'm sure my life would be greatly improved.I can aspire to be as Jesus was, but that is forever beyond me, my road lies in the attempt, the effort, to be a better person..

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
waco 1909 take your dumb ass to hell. who do you think you are tryin to set up some chick with a choco ball. you best be glad your ass is in houston.
Good sense, innocence, cripple mankind...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Obama at?
In a galaxy far, far away...

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Any object is essentially"information ".And its permanent.For instance, when I die, the atoms and molecules will still be in existence, they aren't going anywhere.It was postulated that matter"information"g oing into a black hole simply went out of existence.But physicists hated that answer, they had always thought that"information"was permanent.So a theory was developed that explains what actually happens to the matter when it enters the black hole.Very complicated,I thought maybe you could explain it better than me, it has to do with Stephen Hawking, another physicist whose name I can't recall, and how Hawking changed his theory on this problem.
And a soul is not an object.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Voltare wrote:
<quoted text>
how many plane tickets does it take to ship your love interest to houston. to accommodate her big ass it takes two. you are a punk bitch waco
Turn on, tune in, drop out.....

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think Jesus had it wrong Michael.I think, the problem lies within myself.If I were less a prisoner of my own anger, i'm sure my life would be greatly improved.I can aspire to be as Jesus was, but that is forever beyond me, my road lies in the attempt, the effort, to be a better person..
There may be a time and situation to turn the other cheek, but it is not good to do in all situations.
To claim this is how one should act in all situations is reckless.
I know of no Christians who devoutly practice this, yet it is one of Jesus' most famous lines.
Christians often tell us about how homosexuality is an abomination, yet Jesus never said this, nor did he ever say anything about homosexuality as far as we know by the bible.

Maybe you should turn the other cheek more often, as it does seem you are not good at ever doing it. It is as if you completely ignore the advice of your god.
It amazes me how those who claim to believe in this god refuse to comply with his wishes.

I am for moderation.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>There may be a time and situation to turn the other cheek, but it is not good to do in all situations.
To claim this is how one should act in all situations is reckless.
I know of no Christians who devoutly practice this, yet it is one of Jesus' most famous lines.
Christians often tell us about how homosexuality is an abomination, yet Jesus never said this, nor did he ever say anything about homosexuality as far as we know by the bible.
Maybe you should turn the other cheek more often, as it does seem you are not good at ever doing it. It is as if you completely ignore the advice of your god.
It amazes me how those who claim to believe in this god refuse to comply with his wishes.
I am for moderation.
Your observation is correct Mike, I should turn the other cheek more often, it does seem that I am not good,"at ever doing that", but, be that as it may, I will continue, to attempt that thing, but as they say, we all have our cross to bear, anger is mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forbes - Charlotte In Top 10 Most Miserable Cities (Feb '08) 7 hr Ura Dickhole 65
Wachovia Customers Beware Wells Fargo Online Bi... (Apr '11) Wed Abby 126
Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids f... Wed Jessie 2
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Wed chrissy nunya 129
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Aug 18 Yueyang Chen 62
CMPD: 2 police officers shot in northeast Charl... Aug 17 JimmyJ 1
Help with Bad Landlord Aug 17 FRIZZBEE 8

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE