Allen

Penrose, NC

#35521 Feb 11, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You have absolutely no concept of the problems facing America with hunger. You sit on the outside, advising everyone what to do, when actually you don't know or do shit about it. Go to Singapore soon and get the hell out of here.
Here, here.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#35522 Feb 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
It has been and is the consistant policy of the US to make food resources available, so far as possible, to those countries which need them. Where normal commerce does not accompish this result, this government historically has supplemented the supply by sending food, at it's own expense, or at the expense of American organizations.
IMO, our goverment should take care of their own first. I don't hear any of you repubs bitching about the billions of tax dollars going to those overseas. But you don't seem to mind the fact that there are people right here in our own country living in poverty and are sending their children to school hungry.
I absolutly agree with the take care of our own part. As for the "repubs" part ??? I find it amazing that Clooney's pet project the Sudan, recieved US aide AFTER a private fund raiser for the President last year. There is enough BS to spread around on the "tax dollar" spending. That money should have been spent here in the US.
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#35523 Feb 11, 2013
will some one take care of my hole.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35524 Feb 11, 2013
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>I absolutly agree with the take care of our own part. As for the "repubs" part ??? I find it amazing that Clooney's pet project the Sudan, recieved US aide AFTER a private fund raiser for the President last year. There is enough BS to spread around on the "tax dollar" spending. That money should have been spent here in the US.
There is a qualitative difference, if I may, in the cases of malnutrition and hunger in America, and STARVING TO DEATH, in the Sudan.Having said that,the Sudanese are Muslims, you'd think their super rich brothers, the Saudis, could affect their situation.
LuLu

Tempe, AZ

#35526 Feb 11, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
does she know you are 1/2 black 1/2 white choco nilla swirl. does she know you are with other women to
Why don't you stay out of those peoples business.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35527 Feb 11, 2013
Atoms comprise molecules. Atoms are mostly empty space because the electrostatic forces are hundreds of millions of times greater than the gravitational forces as a result of the great relative distances between the subatomic particles. In the black hole, these distances shrink due to the large accumulation of mass. As the intra particle distances shrink, the gravitational forces increse inversely as the square of the distances.. This exponential increase in gravitational forces overcomes the electrostatic forces and the atoms collapse into a point and cease to exist as what we know as atoms and molecules. If what you are calling "information" is the message regarding the relative positons of those particles, it actually would cease to exist---like the sytmbols written on a chalk board before it was erased.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Any object is essentially"information ".And its permanent.For instance, when I die, the atoms and molecules will still be in existence, they aren't going anywhere.It was postulated that matter"information"g oing into a black hole simply went out of existence.But physicists hated that answer, they had always thought that"information"was permanent.So a theory was developed that explains what actually happens to the matter when it enters the black hole.Very complicated,I thought maybe you could explain it better than me, it has to do with Stephen Hawking, another physicist whose name I can't recall, and how Hawking changed his theory on this problem.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35528 Feb 11, 2013
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>I absolutly agree with the take care of our own part. As for the "repubs" part ??? I find it amazing that Clooney's pet project the Sudan, recieved US aide AFTER a private fund raiser for the President last year. There is enough BS to spread around on the "tax dollar" spending. That money should have been spent here in the US.
Here here

Location hidden

#35529 Feb 11, 2013
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you stay out of those peoples business.
Not the democrat way Lu
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35530 Feb 11, 2013
No comments from the neoconazis? Your president Dubya kissing Saudi Prince Abdullah --- on the mouth--- holding hands with Prince Abdullah and walking on the submissive female side?
WTF? All of you remained silent about Dubya and worry about commies?
TSF wrote:
Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com

Location hidden

#35531 Feb 11, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>You would starve because they would never be offered. Your death would finally rid the earth of racism.
Address the hunger "strike" with the kids parents or DSS.

Pack of nabs is the forefront of every nutritional meal of America. He'd be better off with an MRE.

Location hidden

#35532 Feb 11, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>You have absolutely no concept of the problems facing America with hunger. You sit on the outside, advising everyone what to do, when actually you don't know or do shit about it. Go to Singapore soon and get the hell out of here.
And it is painfully obvious neither do you commucrat.

Find it peculiar that an alleged educated man with over 30 years of institution educational experience, while leading every civil rights movement since the emancipation proclamation, can only offer up a pack of nabs to a hungry student instead if addressing the problem with said students parents, DSS or the schools principal.

Perpetuate or foster the entitlement mentality much?

Location hidden

#35533 Feb 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>No comments from the neoconazis? Your president Dubya kissing Saudi Prince Abdullah --- on the mouth--- holding hands with Prince Abdullah and walking on the submissive female side?
WTF? All of you remained silent about Dubya and worry about commies?
Paid your taxes or received my shipment of cheese yet?
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#35534 Feb 11, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the democrat way Lu
Here Here

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35535 Feb 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The"proof"isn't on your side here.After YEARS of exploring the solar system, no sign of extraterrestrial life.If there was intelligent life somewhere in the universe, you'd think they would have contacted us by now.
http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/new s/2013/pr201305.html

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35536 Feb 11, 2013

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35537 Feb 11, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And I dismiss all things you have to say, because I know that a puss like yourself brings absolutely nothing to the table to debate intellectually.
Maybe if I were a homo gay bar manager, we could exchange ideas like queer eye for the straight guy.
I should go smack my damn self for even repeating queer eye for the straight guy.
Brb.
Why is it that republicans think all liberals are homosexuals?
Guess it is just another example of your poor ability to perceive reality as it is.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#35538 Feb 11, 2013
Mike.....check out Gliese G .....on google....you may be interested.....

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35539 Feb 11, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I have no problem with free lunches for the poor kids. My problem is providing free lunches for every kid so the poor kids don't get their feelings hurt. This country is on the fast track to bankruptcy and providing lunch for EVERY kid is unacceptable! More spending by the Commucrats!
"On the fast track to"? Oh the paranoia of the right wingers. Go build a bunker.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35540 Feb 11, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You support a communist goverment and and you see people as property for the state to use.
"you support a communist government"? Oh the paranoia of the right wingers. Go build a bunker.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#35541 Feb 11, 2013
Cowboys Stadium filled with thousands mourning Chris Kyle, murdered by fellow veteran at Texas gunrange...former SEAL sniper known for helping vets with PTSD...and the beat goes on....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog food heroin smack? 29 min Emmy1345 16
dog food near the arboretum 35 min Emmy1345 13
how now BROWN cow >> boi 37 min Emmy1345 2
powpow 39 min Emmy1345 9
bggb (Aug '14) 9 hr no one 146
News Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 11 hr dollarsbill 525
I Love Black Women (May '11) 23 hr Nena Linda 248
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE