“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#35337 Feb 9, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>The are not free to marry the consenting adult they love.
Now carry on with your hypocritical freedom talk. You lost all credibility with this one issue. Was it worth it?
Yes they do. My male cousin married his boyfriend. Been married for years.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35338 Feb 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
They do not know what my opinion is or even have an opinion themselves. The munchkins just vote straight tickets because that is what they were told to do.
<quoted text>
"Like I said before, I dont run. You will soon discover that no matter where you go, there YOU are. I will just stay and try to get voters to recognize their error so it can be changed. I admit that is a difficult task given the rampant ignorance of Caldwell republikans."

Looks like your opinion...sounds like your opinion....must be your opinion...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35339 Feb 9, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you guys wanted financial responsibility and prudent government over everything else. Doesn't look as if it was a very wise or prudent decision in Caldwell County. Oh, but they are Republicans! Let's give them a pass. Typical.
Uh oh...looks like we are going to have the Caldwell County 2 sit in now...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35340 Feb 9, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL That is such a joke from the generation of segregation and rampant Civil Rights abuses.
A person can rise above"his generation", Arnold, at least that is my belief.Just as a person can rise above his upbringing....at least, I have to believe that, because to believe otherwise is to invite despair, an emotion so hard to bear, that I would honestly wish it on no one.Sometimes though, I wonder how life can be so sweet, yet so bitter, at the same time.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35341 Feb 9, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about what you're saying. The price of Little Debbie snacks and Doritos would sky rocket:)
Sounds like you've just uncovered the next big stock tip! Save your money and be ready to invest!:)

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#35342 Feb 9, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>LOL That is such a joke from the generation of segregation and rampant Civil Rights abuses.
Rampant civil rights abuse my ass

Yeah I know, the bad white man held black back.

Have you ever noticed that black history month doesn't celebrate the achievements of blacks that achieved success before the civil rights movement.

How many times during black history month has the life of architect Paul Williams or the successful black writers of the 19th century been celebrated?

From 1870 to 1955 there was an outstanding black high school in Washington DC that had remarkable achievements. Again, before the civil rights movement.

If nothing else, some people get excuses for their on shortcomings and excuses are very important.

Excuses are better than achievements. Achievements, no matter how great leave you having to prove yourself again in the future. Excuses can last for life.

Location hidden

#35343 Feb 9, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>The are not free to marry the consenting adult they love.
Now carry on with your hypocritical freedom talk. You lost all credibility with this one issue. Was it worth it?
They are free to have a civil union if they choose.

Location hidden

#35344 Feb 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
You will soon discover that no matter where you go, there YOU are.
<quoted text>
Did you just quote Buckaroo Banzai?

Location hidden

#35345 Feb 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
The munchkins just vote straight tickets because that is what they were told to do.
<quoted text>
Reminds me of the poor voting for the Commucrats!

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35346 Feb 9, 2013
Commucrats and republikans...y'all crazy..

Location hidden

#35347 Feb 9, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh...looks like we are going to have the Caldwell County 2 sit in now...
"The right to petition government with grievances"....You have probably never heard of that. It's called The First Amendment.

Location hidden

#35348 Feb 9, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>They are free to have a civil union if they choose.
Why don't you have a civil union?

Location hidden

#35349 Feb 9, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Did you just quote Buckaroo Banzai?
Close. That was Dick Cheney that said that.

Location hidden

#35350 Feb 9, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Close. That was Dick Cheney that said that.
No, actually it WAS Buckaroo Banzai (1984).

Location hidden

#35351 Feb 9, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you have a civil union?
Because the state I live in, as well as the church I attended where I was married, recognizes marriage between a man and a woman.

Location hidden

#35352 Feb 9, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
"The right to petition government with grievances"....You have probably never heard of that. It's called The First Amendment.
Sounds as if those in Caldwell Co are either to lazy to petition their local govt or they're just simply in the minority.

Location hidden

#35353 Feb 10, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Because the state I live in, as well as the church I attended where I was married, recognizes marriage between a man and a woman.
You don't support the state in any other matter, so why this?

Location hidden

#35354 Feb 10, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as if those in Caldwell Co are either to lazy to petition their local govt or they're just simply in the minority.
Maybe they just know that their effort in doing so would not be heard by such a close minded group anyhow. You know how a group of Republicans like opposition? Talk about commucrats! There is a good example. The people of Caldwell County know the Commissioners would shoot them down like a madman with an assault weapon and a 30 round clip. And still they continue to elect them based on deep seated partisan politics. Stupid is as stupid does.
wondering

Greenville, SC

#35355 Feb 10, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so, maybe not. Your little pee brain will just have to figure out the details. Just keep wondering.
if you need any of those magic pills just holler for me. i'm waco1909 supplier. if your spoon need some i got them for woman to.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35356 Feb 10, 2013
Bobby Jindal hit the nail dead center. Republikans ARE the stupid party. They have been ,for the last 30 years, the party of stupid. They intend to remain the stupid party. That is why they hate education. If their children learn to read , write and do math, they might abandon the stupid ways of their parent. Republikans, not even understanding the importance of concise definitions in communication , think the word communist applies to anyone with whom they disagree, therefore boogy man terms like "itellectual elite".
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they just know that their effort in doing so would not be heard by such a close minded group anyhow. You know how a group of Republicans like opposition? Talk about commucrats! There is a good example. The people of Caldwell County know the Commissioners would shoot them down like a madman with an assault weapon and a 30 round clip. And still they continue to elect them based on deep seated partisan politics. Stupid is as stupid does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alleged prostitutes, john arrested when motel r... (Oct '09) 1 hr jon 6
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 21 hr diamond princess 154
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV (Apr '14) Thu Former co-worker 8
News Police ID Woman Fatally Shot At Apartment Complex (Mar '06) Wed barry 15
outlaws mc (Jun '10) Wed jls1313 59
Webb charged again May 19 Mother T 9
Mad man at Sammy's on Mother's Day May 18 Matroni 11
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE