LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#35253 Feb 8, 2013
I love to see two people get along, who knows, it might be love. Good luck!!
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35254 Feb 8, 2013
I didn't really have a choice. I couldn't vote for Twitt because he was going to vulture capitalize the entire USA and continue to rob the middle class with welfare to the rich. Obama didn't mention the gun ban thing before the election. I wasn't too worried until he and the justice department declared that they have the power to kill any American without a trial. That is not constitutional. Hopefully legal challenges will prove that it is a case of over reach and congress will clip his tail feathers. What democrats had better realize is the danger they face if this precident stands when the republikans gain control of the presidencey again. As in most elections,in 2012 it turns out that the choice was between the devil and the witch.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>We tried to warn you....and this is the man you voted for!
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35255 Feb 8, 2013
ATTENTION CALDWELL COUNTY PROPERTY OWNERS
You voted in all republikan commissioners. Thanks suckers. They just raised your taxes an average of 27.9% going by the revaluation notices I received in the mail today. Weird that property would increase almost 28% when the real estate market has devalued the average home by almost that amount. I'll bet $20 against the hole in a doughnut that when you get your tax bill in July they will swear they didn't your raise taxes.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35256 Feb 8, 2013
I'll bet $20 against the hole in a doughnut that when you get your tax bill in July the Caldwell Commissioners will swear they didn't your raise taxes. I'll bet another $20 against another hole in a doughniut that more than half the idiots in Caldwell will believe it and vote a straight ticket for the same pack of jackels again.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35257 Feb 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
ATTENTION CALDWELL COUNTY PROPERTY OWNERS
You voted in all republikan commissioners. Thanks suckers. They just raised your taxes an average of 27.9% going by the revaluation notices I received in the mail today. Weird that property would increase almost 28% when the real estate market has devalued the average home by almost that amount. I'll bet $20 against the hole in a doughnut that when you get your tax bill in July they will swear they didn't your raise taxes.
As it was once told to me on here, don't like the majority vote, you can always move.

There is nothing requiring you to live in Caldwell County. Not to mention, your president said the economy is turning around and you got nothing to worry about.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#35258 Feb 8, 2013
For those of you who like them, I got to see a Colt "Gov." issue 1911 .45, Colt Mustang .380, both in the box,& a Ruger .357 with Stag grips. All in "like new" condition. Dang, those were nice. No plastic, poly, etc, just great workmanship. They don't build them like that anymore.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35259 Feb 8, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
As it was once told to me on here, don't like the majority vote, you can always move.
There is nothing requiring you to live in Caldwell County. Not to mention, your president said the economy is turning around and you got nothing to worry about.
haaaa that's cold!
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#35260 Feb 8, 2013
House Dems Introduce Bills to Legalize and Tax Marijuana Industry
Pot would be regulated by the 'Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Marijuana and Firearms'
Soooo...BATF will now be BATMF. That's funny, waco says they need to break up the MF!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35261 Feb 8, 2013
The jerks are running out of money.Weed is the number one cash crop in America today.Tax it, don't tax it, legalize, don't legalize, people are still going to use the stuff because a lot of people like to smoke the stuff.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35262 Feb 8, 2013
I say legalize and tax the crap out of it! If we could get the govt to quit spending money, we could probably pay the debt in no time with the pot tax alone!!!:)

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35263 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold I fixed my email problem, just sent you a response, sorry it took so long.

Location hidden

#35264 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Arnold I fixed my email problem, just sent you a response, sorry it took so long.
Thanks, not here yet, but glad you did.

Location hidden

#35265 Feb 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
I didn't really have a choice. I couldn't vote for Twitt because he was going to vulture capitalize the entire USA and continue to rob the middle class with welfare to the rich. Obama didn't mention the gun ban thing before the election. I wasn't too worried until he and the justice department declared that they have the power to kill any American without a trial. That is not constitutional. Hopefully legal challenges will prove that it is a case of over reach and congress will clip his tail feathers. What democrats had better realize is the danger they face if this precident stands when the republikans gain control of the presidencey again. As in most elections,in 2012 it turns out that the choice was between the devil and the witch.
<quoted text>
Life is nothing but choices, IMO the Ruler was the wrong choice. You claim Romney was going to "rob the middle class with welfare for the rich" and what did the Ruler just do? He allegedly raised taxes on the rich but he actually raised taxes on the middle class...twice! First, since the Ruler has NO business experience, he doesn't realize the rich don't pay taxes, their taxes are passed down to the middle class and Second, didn't taxes on everyone in the middle class just go up anyways?
Haven't the Republicans been trying to tell you where liberals stand on the gun issues/2nd Amendment? They say one thing during the campaign seasons every time and once elected they change their tune! One day you'll believe that crap actually stinks.
I also find it ironic that liberals were SOOOOO against the water boarding of 3 captured terrorist but have no problem with killing innocent women and children with drone strikes, strikes that have risen 700% since the Ruler took office!
And now they claim they can kill Americans without a trial....now maybe you'll understand just one reason I refer to liberals as Commucrats!
In this case, the witch, Romney, was a better choice than the devil....and it looks like in 2016 the Commucrats are going to offer us Mrs. Devil!!!!

Location hidden

#35266 Feb 8, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Here

Location hidden

#35267 Feb 8, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, if you were born in this country, you move overseas and you join a terrorist group that directly or indirectly poses a threat to the security of the US, then yes you should be taken out by whatever means necessary. Your allegiance is now void and null. I see no reason to waste tax dollars on trial nor jury.
But yet you are against someone being deported (not "taken out") because they were born outside this country, then moves to this country illegally, thus directly or indirectly posing a threat to this country by causing a major strain on our healthcare system while not helping our economy by not paying any taxes and by working tax free and then sending that money "home"!
Sounds contradicting to me!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35268 Feb 8, 2013
Imagine emailing the wrong person for a year.

Location hidden

#35269 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Imagine emailing the wrong person for a year.
It happens, but from a former mailman? LOL
Arnold-Ziffel

Houston, TX

#35270 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
It happens, but from a former mailman? LOL
Electronic mail, no way! Haaaa!
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#35271 Feb 8, 2013
I obviously did get the wrong person, but at least I finally corrected.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35272 Feb 8, 2013
Far out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 37 min DNF 1,889
patrick brehm arrested and charged 1 hr medmel8556 1
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 4 hr Currently Queen 139
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 6 hr Ben_Masada 402
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) 10 hr force me 36
Cherry Crush Wed Cherry Dreams 1
why do i only see darkness in light? Wed Displaced 2
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web