|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What we need to do is actually talk.Obviously, I'm not happy, neither are you.You haven't responded to any of my emails in over a year.Email me, we should talk.Like real people.I'll tell you why I'm REALLY mad, you can do the same.Can two pissed off people reach agreement? I've always thought so.In the interim, I won't post to or about you. Plus, I'LL tell you why I posted the"idiot"thing.Or, you can simply retaliate on forum.THAT'S what everybody else does, I find that to be self-defeating.
No one writes me either! I think I need a hug!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's going on with you, Arnold?
In from a tough week at school and just relaxing for the moment. Going out of town tomorrow, if all works out. How about you?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one writes me either! I think I need a hug!
haaaa! I doubt that! You know you've got friends spoon.At 46 years old, it would be hard not to have made a bunch of friends.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What we need to do is actually talk.Obviously, I'm not happy, neither are you.You haven't responded to any of my emails in over a year.Email me, we should talk.Like real people.I'll tell you why I'm REALLY mad, you can do the same.Can two pissed off people reach agreement? I've always thought so.In the interim, I won't post to or about you. Plus, I'LL tell you why I posted the"idiot"thing.Or, you can simply retaliate on forum.THAT'S what everybody else does, I find that to be self-defeating.
Ok I just wrote. Looking foward to your reply.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
In from a tough week at school and just relaxing for the moment. Going out of town tomorrow, if all works out. How about you?
Not much going on for me this weekend! Hopefully, it will be kind'of quiet. I'm been so busy lately and my weekends have been full. So this weekend, just as I always do; need to rehearse once more (violin) before Sunday. I usually do that Saturday late evening.

Sorry to hear about your tough week. Maybe, it will get better for you; next week. Going out of town and getting away, can make you feel more refreshed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> haaaa! I doubt that! You know you've got friends spoon.At 46 years old, it would be hard not to have made a bunch of friends.
Well yea! But NO ONE of importance. So I guess, I'll go on; feeling like a little lost lamb.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I just wrote. Looking foward to your reply.
I just did also.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

For some reason, Topix emails can take awhile.If you can't get thru, I'll post my actual email address, you can respond directly.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yea! But NO ONE of importance. So I guess, I'll go on; feeling like a little lost lamb.
how do you know if they're important, or not?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Spring has sprung in southeast Texas....
I am ready for it to spring here , too. The first shipments of trees have started to arrive at the local garden centers and nurseries. How exciting! I just bought a Black Tartarian cherry tree (to attract wild birds). This variety is self fruitful, meaning that it does not need a pollinater. Now is a great time to add trees and shrubs to your landscape, so they get established before the hot summer months.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> how do you know if they're important, or not?
Because, it's junk!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ready for it to spring here , too. The first shipments of trees have started to arrive at the local garden centers and nurseries. How exciting! I just bought a Black Tartarian cherry tree (to attract wild birds). This variety is self fruitful, meaning that it does not need a pollinater. Now is a great time to add trees and shrubs to your landscape, so they get established before the hot summer months.
What kind of mulch do you use? Fertilizer? Lesco, I think is the best fertilizer for your yard.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> how do you know if they're important, or not?
I guess by now you realize that I am not Spoon and Spoon is not me? Do I not even get an, "I was wrong.":)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess by now you realize that I am not Spoon and Spoon is not me? Do I not even get an, "I was wrong.":)
Well Allen, here's what I think.Whatever doubts I may have, maybe, just maybe, its better to"go with the flow", you know? However, you can always Topix email me.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see that.If you get a chance to sign in, you can post pictures on your site.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of mulch do you use? Fertilizer? Lesco, I think is the best fertilizer for your yard.
I use cypress mulch. It really doesn't matter, most people choose it for color. It's whatever you prefer. Don't be to hasty to fertilize. If you do it to early, it promotes new growth which can be damaged by late freezes. I prefer a granular time released fertilizer. No mixing required. It depends on the tree, shrub or plant as to what specific fertilizer you may need. For example an all purpose fertilizer such as 10-10-10. is equal amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium (NPK). Nitrogen promotes a healthy plant, phosphorus buds and blooms and potassium a healthy root system.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well Allen, here's what I think.Whatever doubts I may have, maybe, just maybe, its better to"go with the flow", you know? However, you can always Topix email me.
Fair enough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I use cypress mulch. It really doesn't matter, most people choose it for color. It's whatever you prefer. Don't be to hasty to fertilize. If you do it to early, it promotes new growth which can be damaged by late freezes. I prefer a granular time released fertilizer. No mixing required. It depends on the tree, shrub or plant as to what specific fertilizer you may need. For example an all purpose fertilizer such as 10-10-10. is equal amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium (NPK). Nitrogen promotes a healthy plant, phosphorus buds and blooms and potassium a healthy root system.
Have you heard of Lesco? It's probably one of the best fertilizer's I've seen. People's lawns look so nice and green after using it.

Pretty much palm trees, oak and magnolia tree's around here.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'd like to see that.If you get a chance to sign in, you can post pictures on your site.
My tree is not to much to look at right now, it's only about 4 foot tall and in a 5 gallon pot. It may be a year or two before it produces fruit but, it can grow to 70' tall by 30' wide and it can withstand temps to 30 below. I try to plant at least one tree a year, and usually in memory of a family member who has past. A couple of years ago I planted a Ginko Biloba tree in memory of my dad who lost memory due to an accident in which he suffered a serious head injury.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I use mushroom compost from monterey mushroom In Madisonville Texas.This stuff would grow tomatoes from a brick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 3 hr LaLa2020 130
looking for smurfs 5 hr inNeedThisWeekOnly 5
I Love Black Women (May '11) 10 hr chalk boy 238
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads 10 hr Whinn 12
bggb 19 hr guest 35
Apraxia Tue Wyatts warriors 1
lookin for that boy. where's he at Tue diogenetically su... 15

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••