“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35233 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one writes me either! I think I need a hug!
haaaa! I doubt that! You know you've got friends spoon.At 46 years old, it would be hard not to have made a bunch of friends.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35234 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What we need to do is actually talk.Obviously, I'm not happy, neither are you.You haven't responded to any of my emails in over a year.Email me, we should talk.Like real people.I'll tell you why I'm REALLY mad, you can do the same.Can two pissed off people reach agreement? I've always thought so.In the interim, I won't post to or about you. Plus, I'LL tell you why I posted the"idiot"thing.Or, you can simply retaliate on forum.THAT'S what everybody else does, I find that to be self-defeating.
Ok I just wrote. Looking foward to your reply.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35235 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
In from a tough week at school and just relaxing for the moment. Going out of town tomorrow, if all works out. How about you?
Not much going on for me this weekend! Hopefully, it will be kind'of quiet. I'm been so busy lately and my weekends have been full. So this weekend, just as I always do; need to rehearse once more (violin) before Sunday. I usually do that Saturday late evening.

Sorry to hear about your tough week. Maybe, it will get better for you; next week. Going out of town and getting away, can make you feel more refreshed.

Location hidden

#35236 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> haaaa! I doubt that! You know you've got friends spoon.At 46 years old, it would be hard not to have made a bunch of friends.
Well yea! But NO ONE of importance. So I guess, I'll go on; feeling like a little lost lamb.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35237 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I just wrote. Looking foward to your reply.
I just did also.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35238 Feb 8, 2013
For some reason, Topix emails can take awhile.If you can't get thru, I'll post my actual email address, you can respond directly.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35239 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yea! But NO ONE of importance. So I guess, I'll go on; feeling like a little lost lamb.
how do you know if they're important, or not?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35240 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Spring has sprung in southeast Texas....
I am ready for it to spring here , too. The first shipments of trees have started to arrive at the local garden centers and nurseries. How exciting! I just bought a Black Tartarian cherry tree (to attract wild birds). This variety is self fruitful, meaning that it does not need a pollinater. Now is a great time to add trees and shrubs to your landscape, so they get established before the hot summer months.

Location hidden

#35241 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> how do you know if they're important, or not?
Because, it's junk!

Location hidden

#35242 Feb 8, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ready for it to spring here , too. The first shipments of trees have started to arrive at the local garden centers and nurseries. How exciting! I just bought a Black Tartarian cherry tree (to attract wild birds). This variety is self fruitful, meaning that it does not need a pollinater. Now is a great time to add trees and shrubs to your landscape, so they get established before the hot summer months.
What kind of mulch do you use? Fertilizer? Lesco, I think is the best fertilizer for your yard.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35243 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> how do you know if they're important, or not?
I guess by now you realize that I am not Spoon and Spoon is not me? Do I not even get an, "I was wrong.":)

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35244 Feb 8, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess by now you realize that I am not Spoon and Spoon is not me? Do I not even get an, "I was wrong.":)
Well Allen, here's what I think.Whatever doubts I may have, maybe, just maybe, its better to"go with the flow", you know? However, you can always Topix email me.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35245 Feb 8, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see that.If you get a chance to sign in, you can post pictures on your site.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35246 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of mulch do you use? Fertilizer? Lesco, I think is the best fertilizer for your yard.
I use cypress mulch. It really doesn't matter, most people choose it for color. It's whatever you prefer. Don't be to hasty to fertilize. If you do it to early, it promotes new growth which can be damaged by late freezes. I prefer a granular time released fertilizer. No mixing required. It depends on the tree, shrub or plant as to what specific fertilizer you may need. For example an all purpose fertilizer such as 10-10-10. is equal amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium (NPK). Nitrogen promotes a healthy plant, phosphorus buds and blooms and potassium a healthy root system.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35247 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well Allen, here's what I think.Whatever doubts I may have, maybe, just maybe, its better to"go with the flow", you know? However, you can always Topix email me.
Fair enough.

Location hidden

#35248 Feb 8, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I use cypress mulch. It really doesn't matter, most people choose it for color. It's whatever you prefer. Don't be to hasty to fertilize. If you do it to early, it promotes new growth which can be damaged by late freezes. I prefer a granular time released fertilizer. No mixing required. It depends on the tree, shrub or plant as to what specific fertilizer you may need. For example an all purpose fertilizer such as 10-10-10. is equal amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium (NPK). Nitrogen promotes a healthy plant, phosphorus buds and blooms and potassium a healthy root system.
Have you heard of Lesco? It's probably one of the best fertilizer's I've seen. People's lawns look so nice and green after using it.

Pretty much palm trees, oak and magnolia tree's around here.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35249 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'd like to see that.If you get a chance to sign in, you can post pictures on your site.
My tree is not to much to look at right now, it's only about 4 foot tall and in a 5 gallon pot. It may be a year or two before it produces fruit but, it can grow to 70' tall by 30' wide and it can withstand temps to 30 below. I try to plant at least one tree a year, and usually in memory of a family member who has past. A couple of years ago I planted a Ginko Biloba tree in memory of my dad who lost memory due to an accident in which he suffered a serious head injury.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35250 Feb 8, 2013
I use mushroom compost from monterey mushroom In Madisonville Texas.This stuff would grow tomatoes from a brick.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35251 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard of Lesco? It's probably one of the best fertilizer's I've seen. People's lawns look so nice and green after using it.
Pretty much palm trees, oak and magnolia tree's around here.
No I haven't but I will look it up. There are so many brands out there.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35252 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I use mushroom compost from monterey mushroom In Madisonville Texas.This stuff would grow tomatoes from a brick.
Mushroom compost is a great amendment. We have something here called Natures Helper also great. Rule of thumb for me two parts soil, one part amendment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherry Crush 7 hr Cherry Dreams 1
why do i only see darkness in light? 15 hr Displaced 2
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) 15 hr Hornetcpl 35
Legit massage for wife? 15 hr Hornetcpl 3
Woman Who Stabbed Neighbor To ‘Get The Devil Ou... (Jul '11) 23 hr Lola_Bunny 8
bush 2016!!! Tue BUSH 2016 1
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Dec 15 Brian_G 1,885
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:28 am PST

ESPN10:28AM