Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,697)

Showing posts 33,921 - 33,940 of49,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, most freedom has a price, it comes down to whatever you're willing to pay. You must bare in mind, religion is not the only source of brainwashing and you're a perfect example. You have bought into everything anyone with "psychologist" by their name says and you know what, psychologists are well versed in brainwashing. Could you be a sheep too? I think so.
Anyone who believes that someone else is responsible for their safety, may well be"brainwashed"!
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

HYPOCRISY! "I left.... my pole.... in San Francisco."
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

I'm "BRAINWASHED!" and "POLEWASHED!"

IT'S HYPOCRISY!!!
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Your pole will do good in my hole.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

If your pole would do good in my hole in Uganda, would my pole do good in your hole in San Francisco or am I brainwashed with my polewashed?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I can agree with most of this, but I do not limit it to the young or just to the times. All of history has shown this to be true.
Maybe if you were listening more, you would know this.
The point being the youth today are not being taught like generations before. The education system is a joke Nd need an overhaul. An overhaul that warrants no additional money. Throwing more money at the problem is not the answer.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The easy solution would have been torrent reform and to allow insurance companies to sell across state lines. This would've capped the frivolous lawsuits brought forth by the slick haired lawyers (John Edwards) and would've increased competition, thus lowering the cost, but neither of these great ideas would've allowed the govt to take over and create a new revenue stream! I ask, when has the govt EVER taken over anything and produced a better outcome than was being produced before they confiscated it? Never! Why should Americans expect a different outcome now?
Pre existing conditions? I ask you, if you had no car insurance and you had a wreck, should you be allowed to run and purchase insurance real quick before you reported the accident? What's the difference?
Currently, by law, if you have insurance and a "condition" and for some reason you lose your insurance, you legally have 30 days to acquire new insurance and they HAVE to accept your "condition", If you wait 31 days, legally they don't. The problem with most lies within a lack of self responsibility (and knowing the law), they wait on someone else to take care of things for them. Also, if someone loses insurance, why in the hell would they purchase COBRA? You can get a policy through a regular insurance company at a cheaper rate than COBRA any day of the week and twice on Sunday....the trick is to do it within 30 days.
Speaking of John Edwards, did you know he has amassed $60 million in litigation revenue just from insurance settlements. This is HIS part of the settlements and all totally legal.

However couldn't we say the he and those like him only add to the enormous overall cost of insurance?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

What have I been saying about lawyers? THEY are ruining the country.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

What have I been also saying about lawyers? THEY are ruining my soul, and my hole, with the pole and the, out of control, mole in my hole.

It's brainwashing and hypocrisy!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I am not defending Scientologist as they are following myths just as Christians are, but if you wish us to believe the kids at bible camp are not lifers.......
No one is forcing these people to do this, so the right to religious freedom must be upheld. Unlike Waco, no illegal weapons are involved with either bible camp or Scientologists. Are they all a bunch of brainwashed sheep? Yes.
As usual, you've opened your mouth when you have no clue as to what you're saying! There has been report after report of physical abuse, child labor, no education (math, science, & history), and torture to name few,(all aginst the law), and yet there has been no investigation by the Feds! I guess as long as they send money and agree not to molest or rape the children then everything is ok.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Did it put insurance companies out of business in Massachusetts? Nope. Got any other speculations?
You are arguing a state issue against a national issue...classic! In Mass., the govt healthcare has an unintended consequence because it gave businesses the incentive to discontinue health insurance so that their employees can sign up for cheaper state-subsidized care. On a state level this incentive didn't run private insurance out of business because they have 49 other states to rely on but if this happens on a national level, and it will, then the experts suggest that it WILL be the outcome. Again, you've opened your mouth when you have no clue as to what you're saying!
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Remember, Hitler and his Nazi regime disarmed the people. The comparison between Hitler and Obama is striking. Patriots, with the systematic dismantling of our Constitutional rights and the gun-grab taking place, the murdering of America being next. This is exactly what is happening--legislation by legislation, bill by bill, Executive Order by Executive Order. Washington is eviscerating citizens of their right their freedoms. It's INSANITY. We are being stripped bear with our families being enslaved.No, we can wait no longer to negotiate our way out of this hatchet job; we can no longer depend upon the faithfulness of our politicians to the Constitution. Many of our politicians have turned into nothing more than political Pharisees wanting to please all without a foundational belief in what made America great and they are unwilling to endorse or uphold the Constitution. Americans citizens, the time is coming when you must decide. A Lexington and Concorde moment when you must decide which is greater: the demands of a tyrannical fascist government as they disarm us and eviscerate our liberties or your own personal rights. Do not forget Oskar Schindler who, while still owning a company, was under the boot heel of an all-powerful government. Guns were forbidden, free speech was forbidden and voting was outlawed. Now, all that we hold dear as Americans could be utterly annihilated. Many say, "Oh, that can't happen here." Do NOT be a fool! As astute philosopher George Santanaya said, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Careful Taxpayer.You're being monitored.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Taxpayer wrote:
Remember, Hitler and his Nazi regime disarmed the people. The comparison between Hitler and Obama is striking. Patriots, with the systematic dismantling of our Constitutional rights and the gun-grab taking place, the murdering of America being next. This is exactly what is happening--legislation by legislation, bill by bill, Executive Order by Executive Order. Washington is eviscerating citizens of their right their freedoms. It's INSANITY. We are being stripped bear with our families being enslaved.No, we can wait no longer to negotiate our way out of this hatchet job; we can no longer depend upon the faithfulness of our politicians to the Constitution. Many of our politicians have turned into nothing more than political Pharisees wanting to please all without a foundational belief in what made America great and they are unwilling to endorse or uphold the Constitution. Americans citizens, the time is coming when you must decide. A Lexington and Concorde moment when you must decide which is greater: the demands of a tyrannical fascist government as they disarm us and eviscerate our liberties or your own personal rights. Do not forget Oskar Schindler who, while still owning a company, was under the boot heel of an all-powerful government. Guns were forbidden, free speech was forbidden and voting was outlawed. Now, all that we hold dear as Americans could be utterly annihilated. Many say, "Oh, that can't happen here." Do NOT be a fool! As astute philosopher George Santanaya said, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
You seem to like the freedom for a select group of citizens and not ALL. "Liberty and Justice for SOME" is your mantra. Yes, I recall the past in the struggle for Civil Rights. You like to ignore it. You are too selective to be a true freedom patriot.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to like the freedom for a select group of citizens and not ALL. "Liberty and Justice for SOME" is your mantra. Yes, I recall the past in the struggle for Civil Rights. You like to ignore it. You are too selective to be a true freedom patriot.
AZ, I'm confussed. What was the "Civil Rights" movement about?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American... (1955%E2%80%931968)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_rights_mov...
What did you mean by "Liberty and Justice for SOME" in referance to Taxpayer? Sorry it's late and maybe I missed it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A frican-American_Civil_Rights_M ovement_(1955%E2%80%931968)
What did you mean by "Liberty and Justice for SOME" in referance to Taxpayer? Sorry it's late and maybe I missed it.
Lu, there's nothing wrong with remembering the past, but Arnold seems to feel the need to relive it daily. He has the same mantra of Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton. The Civil Rights movement is done and over with. I personally feel that Arnold isn't owed anything more than anyone else due to the color of his skin. He can't wrap his head around that the U.S. is a free country, he shares the same freedoms as everyone else and he can't move towards the future because he's still living in the past. Arnold's freedom is inhibited by himself and he needs to stop blaming everyone else and work on some self introspect. We're all free and are limited only by ourselves. He'll never be more than someone thinking he's owed something because he's black until he decides to embrace his race, stop whining about what happened in the past and move toward a happy future.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, there's nothing wrong with remembering the past, but Arnold seems to feel the need to relive it daily. He has the same mantra of Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton. The Civil Rights movement is done and over with. I personally feel that Arnold isn't owed anything more than anyone else due to the color of his skin. He can't wrap his head around that the U.S. is a free country, he shares the same freedoms as everyone else and he can't move towards the future because he's still living in the past. Arnold's freedom is inhibited by himself and he needs to stop blaming everyone else and work on some self introspect. We're all free and are limited only by ourselves. He'll never be more than someone thinking he's owed something because he's black until he decides to embrace his race, stop whining about what happened in the past and move toward a happy future.
Homosexuals are not free. Not free to have the same rights as everyone else thanks to people like you. You have such a limited scope and perception. Maybe when you are out of here as an ex patriot, some real progress for libery will be acheived. That is our real hope. Adios! By the way, I am not owed or expect to receive a damn thing except that which I have earned.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>AZ, I'm confussed. What was the "Civil Rights" movement about?
Go look it up. That answer is available everywhere.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A frican-American_Civil_Rights_M ovement_(1955%E2%80%931968)
Taxpayer had said in the past that The Civil Rights Movement was a Communist movement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,921 - 33,940 of49,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
goerge laughrun 46 min cba 21
dwight powell (Jan '12) 21 hr nc transplant ny 63
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sun nc transplant ny 4,791
black on black crime (Sep '13) Sat thetiming 11
Cruising Charlotte late 60's Early 70's (Mar '13) Sat David Alan 2
Saving Money on Ebay School, work & Christmas (Jul '13) Apr 18 yes 4
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Apr 17 James Jeffers 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••