Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,690)

Showing posts 33,781 - 33,800 of55,567
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35027
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TSF wrote:
NC republikan lawmakers ARE BACK IN SESSION. Today they worked on improving the economy by passing a law that specifically allows live possums to be captured and held for the new years eve possum drop celebration.(this is not a joke)
Also they voted to lower weekly unemployment benefits to $350 in order to help pay off the money we owe the feds.
So what do you suggest the state do to pay the debt owed to the Feds? Spend more money? You act as if raising taxes in NC is a crime but you support the Ruler raising taxes at the fed level. Sounds like a contradiction to me. I have no problem with the consumer based tax reform the Gov is proposing as well as the cuts to unemployment, sounds like I AM getting what I voted for! To those that have been milking the system because it pays more than an actual job, time to get your lazy asses off the couch and find a job and quit living off the taxpayers!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35028
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TSF wrote:
It is just great to see republikans working to solve our real problems. Raising sales tax to 8% is next on the agenda after the possum drop controversy was so valiantly solved.. You voted for them. You deserve what you get.
It's great to see Republicans in control actually trying to solve problems....unlike the Commucrats that have done nothing but create those problems for the last 126 years!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35029
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Department memo defending the U.S. government’s ability to order the killing of American citizens if they believe them to be “ operational leaders” or “an associated force,” even if they don’t have any evidence that the person targeted is actually engaged in or plotting an attack on the U.S.
Thanks for voting Hitler into office.
I find it ironic how the govt went after and killed the Branch Davidians in Waco, Tx. but refuse to do anything about the concentration camps that are run by the Scientologist. Maybe it's because the Scientologist contribute millions to the Commucrat party!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35030
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

waco1909 wrote:
Desire keeps people in a constant state of unhappiness.Some people stay not only unfulfilled, but constantly angry.To relieve their anger, they lash out at others, but ultimately that too is fruitless.The constant thwarting of their desires leaves them bitter and full of hate, destroying the quality of their lives, and even shortening their lives.
Sounds exactly like the intensions of the social programs instituted by the Commucrats!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35031
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I find it ironic how the govt went after and killed the Branch Davidians in Waco, Tx. but refuse to do anything about the concentration camps that are run by the Scientologist. Maybe it's because the Scientologist contribute millions to the Commucrat party!
Here here
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35032
Feb 6, 2013
 
Agreed
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35033
Feb 6, 2013
 
Inspiration abounds. The republikans also fired democrats from state commissions and changed the service requirements. The Coastal Management Commission cannot now have conservationist working on the commission, they all have to be realtors. The department of Environmental Management cannot hire epidemiology doctors who understand the toxicology of industrial chemicals, those positions now have to be filled with person who work for chemical manufacturers.. They also fired 12 judges and will appoint new ones "whose thinking is more in line with the new administration". Next , to eliminate those pesky worker protection laws and return our state to a model of low wages,poverty, no worker protection, ignorance and racial violence.. Republikans believe this is key to attracting new industry--kind of like what happened when ghost cities like Birmingham did the same thing
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
It is inspriring to know that our legislature is working on the important issues we face. Maybe inspired by the success of groundhogs day in Pennsylvania led to this memorable legislation. The only disappointment that I have is that the possum participants will not be able to kill the animal when released from the cage with assault rifles. What fun is it not to kill? Well, I guess they are too busy to think of everything.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35034
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>So Obama had the shoe bomber organizer killed and you are getting all Hitler on us.
Not sure who is crazier, you or the sock puppets on this thread.
Tipcal junk by a Communist.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35035
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of an Al Qa'ida operative, is what you failed to mention by your own half baked, misleading analysis. US officials may consider that an attempted capture of an Al Qa'ida operative would present an "undue risk" to US personnel in such an operation, and only after this determination would the order for killing be issued. Al Qa'ida operative. You failed to mention that fact, as you always do.
At least you and your bitter enemy,The ACLU, are on the same side on this one. Maybe you can go and make a quick contribution to the organization.
The only risk US personnel have is letting you communist minded people stay in America.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35036
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I find it ironic how the govt went after and killed the Branch Davidians in Waco, Tx. but refuse to do anything about the concentration camps that are run by the Scientologist. Maybe it's because the Scientologist contribute millions to the Commucrat party!
omg you are such a partylined dipshit. what about this christian concentration camp called "bible camp"?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35037
Feb 6, 2013
 
TSF wrote:
Inspiration abounds. The republikans also fired democrats from state commissions and changed the service requirements. The Coastal Management Commission cannot now have conservationist working on the commission, they all have to be realtors. The department of Environmental Management cannot hire epidemiology doctors who understand the toxicology of industrial chemicals, those positions now have to be filled with person who work for chemical manufacturers.. They also fired 12 judges and will appoint new ones "whose thinking is more in line with the new administration". Next , to eliminate those pesky worker protection laws and return our state to a model of low wages,poverty, no worker protection, ignorance and racial violence.. Republikans believe this is key to attracting new industry--kind of like what happened when ghost cities like Birmingham did the same thing
<quoted text>
Did those pesky Republicans or the unions temporarily close down the Freightliner Plant laying off about 1200 people resulting in no jobs? I think they claimed it was due to weak economy. This is in our state. Are you going to blame the Republicans for a weak economy in N.C. when this is a union based company that looks out to make sure their workers don't have low wages and have all the protection they need? It's not like Freightliner only has plants in N.C. and Oregon. They like to send their work overseas as well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freightliner_Tru...

I don't mind handing out blame where it's due, but there's many things you blame the Republicans for that they have no control over.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35038
Feb 6, 2013
 
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
omg you are such a partylined dipshit. what about this christian concentration camp called "bible camp"?
Gee Seven, what is Bible camp a week or two? Scientologists are die hards and from what I've read from some people in Hollywood that broke ties with them, they make bible camp look downright fun. Bible camp, 2 weeks, Scientologists-lifers.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35039
Feb 6, 2013
 
Freightliner makes a huge amount of trucks in Mexico.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35040
Feb 6, 2013
 
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I find it ironic how the govt went after and killed the Branch Davidians in Waco, Tx. but refuse to do anything about the concentration camps that are run by the Scientologist. Maybe it's because the Scientologist contribute millions to the Commucrat party!
Those kids had to be killed, otherwise they may have been molested??

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35041
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"I think it will and it will be quite interesting to hear democrats and liberals who spent half a decade apoplectic about enhanced interrogation in the Bush administration who up until now have been silent about a program which doesn't interrogate people harshly but kills them without a judge, jury, or even evidence. And the criteria here is astonishing. It isn't even imminent plot" - Charles Krauthammer referencing the Obama drone warfare.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35042
Feb 6, 2013
 
The Enemy Within wrote:
"I think it will and it will be quite interesting to hear democrats and liberals who spent half a decade apoplectic about enhanced interrogation in the Bush administration who up until now have been silent about a program which doesn't interrogate people harshly but kills them without a judge, jury, or even evidence. And the criteria here is astonishing. It isn't even imminent plot" - Charles Krauthammer referencing the Obama drone warfare.
Hypocrisy by the democrats in this case.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35043
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I'm a molested kid and I smoke poles too! Does anyone need their pole smoked?
Colorado kid

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35044
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Allen is a tool.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35045
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Zero content.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35046
Feb 6, 2013
 
No way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,781 - 33,800 of55,567
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pastor accused of abuse (Mar '12) 1 hr Concerned 8
Welcome To The End Of The World 3 hr WebPreach 1
Dog food and meds 3 hr godsSon 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 8 hr I Hate Syracuse 221
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads 21 hr north 1
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... 22 hr jeepers 1
Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) Mon harold 529
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••