waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34950 Feb 5, 2013
A pole in my hole.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34951 Feb 5, 2013
Because hate is considered to be long lasting, many psychologists consider it to be more of an attitude, or disposition, than a temporary emotional state.
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34952 Feb 5, 2013
Agreed
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34953 Feb 5, 2013
I like it deep in my hole. QQ Waco 1909

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34954 Feb 5, 2013
The neutral correlates of hate has been investigated with MRI, which showed increased activity in the middle frontal gyrus, the right putamen, bilaterally in the premotor cortex, in the control pole, and bilaterally in the medial insular cortex of the human brain.
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34955 Feb 5, 2013
Control pole in my hole.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34956 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Let me help you punk.I called bacon every name in the book when we had that big blow up.Arnold, you are a real asshole.Of course, back then you were so concerned about my"mental"health ".You were going to be my"friend".I figured out pretty fast, you were a racist in your own right.
Actually, I am worried about your current mental health after seeing the wars you have recently created with Mike and Allen, and now I am on your list. Not really consistant with the real you. So, that gives me an indication that maybe some old issues have recently resurfaced. I hope I am wrong. Maybe we have words in the course of Topix, but I don't want things to be going wrong for you, or for anyone else on here....even if the words get strong and crazy. I am through with the war. Call me any kind of asshole that you wish, but that is my decision.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#34957 Feb 5, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am worried about your current mental health after seeing the wars you have recently created with Mike and Allen, and now I am on your list. Not really consistant with the real you. So, that gives me an indication that maybe some old issues have recently resurfaced. I hope I am wrong. Maybe we have words in the course of Topix, but I don't want things to be going wrong for you, or for anyone else on here....even if the words get strong and crazy. I am through with the war. Call me any kind of asshole that you wish, but that is my decision.
I prefer a ground mole in my ahole but your pole in my hole satisfies my soul.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#34958 Feb 5, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
I'm gay and proud!
Proud of what?
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34959 Feb 5, 2013
Agreed
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#34960 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
To desire, creates pain.To desire nothing, is power.
No it is lazyness.
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34961 Feb 5, 2013
Agreed
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#34962 Feb 5, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud of what?
Proud of you for being a voyeurist and watching Arnold making love to me while listening to gay love songs by George Michaels.
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34963 Feb 5, 2013
Agreed

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34964 Feb 5, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold this isn't WWII.Do yourself a favor.Quit posting me.I have no anger toward you, but I think the situation would be better if you weren't so worried about me.As I recall, you're on anti-psychotics yourself.Let it go.I think that's best, man.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#34965 Feb 5, 2013
Someone do me.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34966 Feb 5, 2013
Folks look to the left, to tell the real waco from fake waco.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34967 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Arnold this isn't WWII.Do yourself a favor.Quit posting me.I have no anger toward you, but I think the situation would be better if you weren't so worried about me.As I recall, you're on anti-psychotics yourself.Let it go.I think that's best, man.
Yes, I am on a medication twice a week from an operation I had in the past that continues to give balance to life. Wise thing to do. Your wishes are respected and is good advice. Thanks. Will do.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#34969 Feb 5, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am on a medication twice a week from an operation I had in the past that continues to give balance to life. Wise thing to do. Your wishes are respected and is good advice. Thanks. Will do.
Is it your brainectomy or your pole transplant that's giving you the problems, honey?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34970 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen you're a dumb whore.Period.Did you really think your act would fool everyone? Of course you did.You're a legend, in your own mind....
I certainly see lots of anger here. You jumped to a conclusion and you were wrong. Take your own advice on anger an just calm down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 9 hr dollarsbill 419
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 10 hr Belmont Resident 3
can someone explain this to me? 11 hr ntheknow 4
Peter Demas-no worries (Jul '10) 12 hr KoK-LoL 124
Charlotte's uptown New Year's Eve party is moving 19 hr Anthony Holloway 1
Legit massage for wife? 19 hr PropertyGuyCLT 5
Fun Stuff: Things to do for New Year's Eve 20 hr PropertyGuyCLT 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web