“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34851 Feb 4, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Place that first bet and you'll start a new streak guaranteed!!!
Well...a year ago I bet on the super bowl and picked up a five hundred bucks...guess I should have placed a Vegas bet....I also picked every NFL game correctly....which is a bit weird....that is to say, the six or seven games I was interested in....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34852 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Gosh Arnold you know, I really admire the way you handle yourself on Topix, I think your behavior is an inspiration to the rest of us who stand in awe of your immense self-restraint and quiet dignity.Your example should be a model for the rest of us who can but aspire to your greatness! Have you thought of getting some backers together for a possible run for governor? A man of the people!! A true grass roots movement!!
Stick with the loser team. You will at least have places to visit outside of America when they defect.

Location hidden

#34853 Feb 4, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, let me start by saying that out of all of you, I hope you believe that I am truly Allen. I don't find you to be weak at all but intelligent for staying out of the rant yesterday. I admire you and always have even before I found out you were black. If, in all of this Spoon (refrain from profanity) I have offended you in any way please accept my apologies.
You are who you say you are. I have no problem with you whatsoever

Location hidden

#34854 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Some things can't be aired on Topix.But, I tried.
Yea, I agree. Like some of the things you said privately about one of your loyal teammates that I will keep locked up unless pushed to reveal. Quit playing the game. Let it die.

Location hidden

#34855 Feb 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Waco, I guess that was sarcasm, but this post made a little throw up come up in my mouth.
I could give you some things that would really make you throw up if you only knew.

Location hidden

#34856 Feb 5, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I could give you some things that would really make you throw up if you only knew.
Arnold, I'm not in jr high or high school, so play that game with someone else. You're a grown man, act like one.

Location hidden

#34857 Feb 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, I'm not in jr high or high school, so play that game with someone else. You're a grown man, act like one.
LOL
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34858 Feb 5, 2013
Agreed

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34859 Feb 5, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
Agreed
I see"anonymous proxy"is back.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34860 Feb 5, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I agree. Like some of the things you said privately about one of your loyal teammates that I will keep locked up unless pushed to reveal. Quit playing the game. Let it die.
Let me help you punk.I called bacon every name in the book when we had that big blow up.Arnold, you are a real asshole.Of course, back then you were so concerned about my"mental"health ".You were going to be my"friend".I figured out pretty fast, you were a racist in your own right.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34861 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I see"anonymous proxy"is back.
Go get 'em cowboy:o(

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34862 Feb 5, 2013
And to think, all this is because I backed Arnold up when that nut called him every name in the book.Damn, I guess Silvercoast was right.I was told I'd get backstabbed.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34863 Feb 5, 2013
I'll make it.I'm resilient!:)

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34864 Feb 5, 2013
Come on Mark.Entertain us some more.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#34865 Feb 5, 2013
To stop the use of the government as a weapon, Americans needs to reduce the government to 1 tenth of what it is now. To stop are enemy’s from using the government to swindle and plunder, we need to remove that power. We need to stop the legislation from being use to legalize plunder. We need to stop law from stealing from Americans that which belongs to them, and, given to those who it does not belong to. This act, if perform by any individual would be a crime. This action perform by the mafia is a crime. We need to abolish these laws and the power to make them without delay.
This organizing of legalized plunder, is powered be the delusion of the day when all class will be enriched, at the expense of freedom and each other. It is the organization of tariffs, protection, perquisites, progressive taxes, free public education, right to wages, right to assistance, right to labor etc. Hence, the infinite multitude of plans for legalized plunder. All these plans, taken as a whole with what they have in common, they are Socializes Communism. The enemy and slave master of all free people.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#34866 Feb 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, now I know your not Mikie, he doesn't congratulate me on crap. You are a fake and you just proved it.
You had never said anything on topix worth congratulating upon in the past. If I am not the real Mike, then where is he?

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#34867 Feb 5, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Great question! Maybe Seven can answer, isn't that more his generation?
i do not "tweet" nor will i ever.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34868 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>You had never said anything on topix worth congratulating upon in the past. If I am not the real Mike, then where is he?
Like I said, you never....go back and read the post!

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#34869 Feb 5, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I know with smartphones your location depends on what server your cell ping off of. Dial up may be the same way, who knows. I think Seven is the computer guru on here, he may know why your location shows Clover, SC.
if its dial up, your location will be wherever your phone companies hub is, i think.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34870 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>You had never said anything on topix worth congratulating upon in the past. If I am not the real Mike, then where is he?
BTW, Vigen Guroian is speaking at Lenoir Rhyne, Feb.14 if you would like to really debate religion. He might be more up to your intelligence level than lowly me. You might be able to teach him something, hey who knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bggb (Aug '14) 8 hr gab 161
Mount holly pop warner on the rise in 2013 (Oct '13) 10 hr Jethro 50
powpow Mon Loki79 11
South Point Athletic Director resignation Mon Corinthian 9
Webb charged again May 24 Just Saying 10
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) May 24 Donawa 22
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) May 23 isostrawberry 155
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE