Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34840 Feb 4, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to give an explanation to her and tell her that I believe her and you blow it up into some kind of liberal weakness that here until your post, only Fox News could think up. I guess your only reason for doing so was only based on semantics.
Arnold, let me start by saying that out of all of you, I hope you believe that I am truly Allen. I don't find you to be weak at all but intelligent for staying out of the rant yesterday. I admire you and always have even before I found out you were black. If, in all of this Spoon (refrain from profanity) I have offended you in any way please accept my apologies.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34842 Feb 4, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I know with smartphones your location depends on what server your cell ping off of. Dial up may be the same way, who knows. I think Seven is the computer guru on here, he may know why your location shows Clover, SC.
When he comes back on I will ask him. I get it that a person can have more than one email and have more than one registered idenity and each have it's own password but having different locations? I had never even heard of Clover until I started posting. Actually I'm in the Asheville area.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#34843 Feb 4, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
Arnold, I repeat.You jumped the gun.Call me and I'll tell you why.
Some things can't be aired on Topix.But, I tried.

“Vote”

Houston

#34844 Feb 4, 2013
Gosh Arnold you know, I really admire the way you handle yourself on Topix, I think your behavior is an inspiration to the rest of us who stand in awe of your immense self-restraint and quiet dignity.Your example should be a model for the rest of us who can but aspire to your greatness! Have you thought of getting some backers together for a possible run for governor? A man of the people!! A true grass roots movement!!

“Vote”

Houston

#34845 Feb 4, 2013
For the 26th year in a row, I've successfully picked the Super Bowl winner......I really should start betting....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34846 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Gosh Arnold you know, I really admire the way you handle yourself on Topix, I think your behavior is an inspiration to the rest of us who stand in awe of your immense self-restraint and quiet dignity.Your example should be a model for the rest of us who can but aspire to your greatness! Have you thought of getting some backers together for a possible run for governor? A man of the people!! A true grass roots movement!!
Gee Waco, I guess that was sarcasm, but this post made a little throw up come up in my mouth.

Location hidden

#34847 Feb 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Waco, I guess that was sarcasm, but this post made a little throw up come up in my mouth.
Whew, I'm glad I wasn't the only one!

Location hidden

#34848 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
For the 26th year in a row, I've successfully picked the Super Bowl winner......I really should start betting....
Place that first bet and you'll start a new streak guaranteed!!!

“Vote”

Houston

#34850 Feb 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it something you ate?

“Vote”

Houston

#34851 Feb 4, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Place that first bet and you'll start a new streak guaranteed!!!
Well...a year ago I bet on the super bowl and picked up a five hundred bucks...guess I should have placed a Vegas bet....I also picked every NFL game correctly....which is a bit weird....that is to say, the six or seven games I was interested in....

Location hidden

#34852 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Stick with the loser team. You will at least have places to visit outside of America when they defect.

Location hidden

#34853 Feb 4, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, let me start by saying that out of all of you, I hope you believe that I am truly Allen. I don't find you to be weak at all but intelligent for staying out of the rant yesterday. I admire you and always have even before I found out you were black. If, in all of this Spoon (refrain from profanity) I have offended you in any way please accept my apologies.
You are who you say you are. I have no problem with you whatsoever

Location hidden

#34854 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Some things can't be aired on Topix.But, I tried.
Yea, I agree. Like some of the things you said privately about one of your loyal teammates that I will keep locked up unless pushed to reveal. Quit playing the game. Let it die.

Location hidden

#34855 Feb 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I could give you some things that would really make you throw up if you only knew.

Location hidden

#34856 Feb 5, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I could give you some things that would really make you throw up if you only knew.
Arnold, I'm not in jr high or high school, so play that game with someone else. You're a grown man, act like one.

Location hidden

#34857 Feb 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, I'm not in jr high or high school, so play that game with someone else. You're a grown man, act like one.
LOL
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34858 Feb 5, 2013
Agreed

“Vote”

Houston

#34859 Feb 5, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
Agreed
I see"anonymous proxy"is back.

“Vote”

Houston

#34860 Feb 5, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I agree. Like some of the things you said privately about one of your loyal teammates that I will keep locked up unless pushed to reveal. Quit playing the game. Let it die.
Let me help you punk.I called bacon every name in the book when we had that big blow up.Arnold, you are a real asshole.Of course, back then you were so concerned about my"mental"health ".You were going to be my"friend".I figured out pretty fast, you were a racist in your own right.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34861 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I see"anonymous proxy"is back.
Go get 'em cowboy:o(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Hates Poor White Folks 4 hr woman 2
guitar center sucks Thu Well Well 12
Cam's pimped out again Thu Boogie Man 6
The ex gov visits Trump Thu Boogie Man 3
Pat McCory lost by 10,000 votes, 300,000 Illega... Thu See 4
News Social media's impact in Keith Lamont Scott case Thu Fred Herbert 1
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... Dec 6 Fred Herbert 5

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance