Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

For some reason, as I recall, they scrambled no"interceptors"on 9-11.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

We will just disagree on this one,TSF.I SELDOM challenge you on anything, but I felt that this time, I should.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're playing Republican dodge ball again. Let's see some examples
Go back and read any of Mike's post, it's present in most of his replies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read any of Mike's post, it's present in most of his replies.
That is a typical Republican generalization. No basis of specifics. I have read all of Mike's replies. Can you give a specific example? I still say the word 'semantics' is a cop out until proven otherwise. Easy way to avoid the point of the debate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever want to chat or say "Hi" you can e-mail me at
sandbeneathmyfeet@aol.com
I feel terrible for you, but maybe one day they'll realize that I'm not who ever they keep saying I am.
Have a nice night!
I believe you. Welcome. The person that we thought you were is vile, hateful, and if that were you, those qualities would have surfaced by now. Sorry if any of us have offended you. Maybe, too, the ones who have experienced "Gail" are just overly cautious and judgemental of anyone new coming aboard. You sound to be a very good and reasonable person. Hope you will continue to contribute. Underneath all the surface hostility, there is actually some good fun and relationships here.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

http://www.flyingmag.com/blogs/going-direct/p...

http://www.aopa.org/aircraft/articles/2013/13...
Fleming was familiar with the post-9/11 notam that advises pilots to avoid flying near facilities such as power plants

Two views, though similar, the second one finally said it. The guy knew it was inadvisable to fly over. Oh wait, he's special and just one time wouldn't hurt. PS After reading the first article, you failed to mention that the guy had lost contact with the ground. The lady that owned the tow co. was asking everyone on handhelds if they knew where he was, because he wasn't responding to his radio.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OK, I admit it, I'm dumb. How do you host a "twitter" party? Is there more than one person in the room?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you. Welcome. The person that we thought you were is vile, hateful, and if that were you, those qualities would have surfaced by now. Sorry if any of us have offended you. Maybe, too, the ones who have experienced "Gail" are just overly cautious and judgemental of anyone new coming aboard. You sound to be a very good and reasonable person. Hope you will continue to contribute. Underneath all the surface hostility, there is actually some good fun and relationships here.
Arent you the good little liberal! I have no problem with Spoon or anyone wanting to jump in the conversations but for you to coddle someone because their feelings got hurt is classic! On this thread, you have to earn your keep, no one receives a participation trophy....although it appears as if you're trying to hand one out!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Arent you the good little liberal! I have no problem with Spoon or anyone wanting to jump in the conversations but for you to coddle someone because their feelings got hurt is classic! On this thread, you have to earn your keep, no one receives a participation trophy....although it appears as if you're trying to hand one out!
Sometimes I feel like I had that trophy shoved up my....but I participate anyway!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Why We Curse: People on average drop 80 to 90 off-color words a day
waco, your the champ!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

emlu wrote:
Why We Curse: People on average drop 80 to 90 off-color words a day
waco, your the champ!
I notice I'm the only one who predicted Baltimore would win the Super Bowl as well on Topix.It was a one word post,"Baltimore".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes I feel like I had that trophy shoved up my....but I participate anyway!:)
I would consider Waco a trophy.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I notice I'm the only one who predicted Baltimore would win the Super Bowl as well on Topix.It was a one word post,"Baltimore".
And I said I had hoped to see a good game......and I thought it was very entertaining.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

emlu wrote:
OK, I admit it, I'm dumb. How do you host a "twitter" party? Is there more than one person in the room?
Great question! Maybe Seven can answer, isn't that more his generation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I would consider Waco a trophy.:)
No other like it, the ABSOLUTE bestest!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I need to start betting on these games.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>No other like it, the ABSOLUTE bestest!
I'm the lucky one, no doubt of that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Arent you the good little liberal! I have no problem with Spoon or anyone wanting to jump in the conversations but for you to coddle someone because their feelings got hurt is classic! On this thread, you have to earn your keep, no one receives a participation trophy....although it appears as if you're trying to hand one out!
Thank you, Pro. Maybe you consider liberals much more courteous to people and also giving them some background info on why they were initially being snubbed. I am in agreement with you that I consider liberals to be much more courteous or,empathetic maybe a beter description. Also, I like you attempt to get the subject of 'semantics' off the table. Diversion is a strong conservative quality that I have noticed while being on Topix. I don't think it is a tactic that any of you will ever abandon. But, anyhow, again thanks for your compliment in my posting to Spoon.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

You aren't a perfect judge of anything or anybody AZ.Like most liberals, you have no problem passing your moral judgments down from on high.Guess what Z? You aren't any better than anyone else on this forum.
TSF

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

OK. Understood. The point I have been unable to convey is that local LE grossly overreached when they started threatening to shoot down aircraft. Local LE have no authority for such an act and to do so would have been a criminal act on their part.
waco1909 wrote:
We will just disagree on this one,TSF.I SELDOM challenge you on anything, but I felt that this time, I should.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids f... 21 min Jessie 2
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 6 hr chrissy nunya 129
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Mon Yueyang Chen 62
CMPD: 2 police officers shot in northeast Charl... Sun JimmyJ 1
Help with Bad Landlord Sun FRIZZBEE 8
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Aug 17 Rocky Top 9
why not??Would you want to?? Aug 16 nar 2
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs