Comments
33,241 - 33,260 of 58,804 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34478 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Did you kidnap"spoon"?
Ok, we're moving from the "Three Faces of Eve" to "Sybil".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34479 Feb 2, 2013
No one kidnapped me!

Location hidden

#34480 Feb 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you and your kind have poor perception of cause and effect.
Being black is not why Obama won the presidency. He won in spite of being black. He won against the high odds that people would not vote for a black man. He won despite the fact many voted against him due to his race.
When republicans learn to value the issues important to the people instead of fear mongering about stupid stuff, maybe your party will once again win the White house.
Being black is not why he won the Presidency, correct, because most black voters vote Democrat anyways. It did however help him to defeat Hillary in the primaries. That being said, could Hillary have been able to defeat McCain, probably, because of the countries discontent with Bush, although it may have been a closer race due to the fact that Hillary had already established a reputation as being a left wing radical and the Ruler was virtually an unknown,(although it turns out he's further left than she!). Could she have defeated Romney, guess we'll never know.

Location hidden

#34481 Feb 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
The man doth protest too much. If you didn't watch the video, stopped posting about the same time, why do you need to qualify this information? Who cares? The reason you stopped posting at about the same time as the video being posted could have been your pattern of behavior, coincidence, or a the fact you watched the video and are lying about it. Either way, there was a cause that effected you to stop posting and it was a good thing :)
I think you may have struck a nerve!:)

Location hidden

#34482 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> When you give opinions unfounded in fact, grounded mainly in emotion, it promotes the idea that you are an uninformed"know-it-all "who knows precious little about anything.I expect one of your curse filled posts full of personal attacks any time now.Seems to be your"thing".
Here Here

Location hidden

#34483 Feb 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the are, as they divert from the issue people care about and fear monger with stupid crap like this.
You mean diverting form the real issues like when the state run media spends 2 mins talking about the bombing in Turkey and 30 mins on whether Beyonce was lip syncing? If you watched any of the morning news shows you'd know what I mean.

Location hidden

#34484 Feb 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Their is no physical repercussions here, but their are the intellectual repercussions here.
I often see the conservatives run from the heart of the issues due to lack of ability to debate them and be able to show their team is on the side of right.
They obviously hope the focus will go away. This is politics 101.
Wow, you just have a definition of yourself!

Location hidden

#34485 Feb 2, 2013
Who's going to win Super bowl? Allen? Anyone?

Location hidden

#34486 Feb 2, 2013
Does anyone on this thread make Moonshine. I heard it was pretty big in NC.

Location hidden

#34487 Feb 2, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you just have a definition of yourself!
Pro, all I can say is "bless him". The man is off the leash and if he had real friends they'd tell him. Of course in his case, ignorance is bliss and he must be one blissful person. He's angry but blissfully angry.

Location hidden

#34488 Feb 2, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
Who's going to win Super bowl? Allen? Anyone?
No dog in the fight for me... I'll predict the one with the most points wins!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34489 Feb 2, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You mean diverting form the real issues like when the state run media spends 2 mins talking about the bombing in Turkey and 30 mins on whether Beyonce was lip syncing? If you watched any of the morning news shows you'd know what I mean.
here here!

Location hidden

#34490 Feb 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
Typical --seeing , remembering and accepting only what you want to see, remember or accept.
From your own link:
"A better knowledge of aviation issues among law enforcement officials may have produced a better result for Fleming. Griffin said she had to tell the officers on the scene to clear out the runway, and one officer talked about commandeering the airport.“He was running around, the one guy that was commandeering everything, saying,‘We were going to shoot him down,’” she said. "
Note also that the idiot officers, after demanding that Fleming land, had to be told to clear their vehicles off the runway so he could land. Again: THESE IDIOTS ARE OUT OF CONTROL
<quoted text>
Not agreeing or disagreeing but the difference is Silver posted links which gives his reply credibility. By you copy and pasting without giving a link could mean you simply made up what was in quotes, not saying you did just pointing out the difference.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#34491 Feb 2, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
Yep, I know some ole' boys, plus my Grandmother was known to have some "brandy" around. I have a book of hers published in 1889 on "home" beverages.

Location hidden

#34492 Feb 2, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
I don't make it but I do enjoy some of Junior Johnson's Apple Pie!(Not the legal kind either!!)

Location hidden

#34493 Feb 2, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>No dog in the fight for me... I'll predict the one with the most points wins!
That's what my dad always says to me. Of course this is totally not about sports, but my dad reads the obits every morning. Old people like to read them and he'll say "so and so died" and I'll say "wonder what he died from" and he'll say "the breath left him."

Location hidden

#34494 Feb 2, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
I don't make it but I do enjoy some of Junior Johnson's Apple Pie....and not the legal kind either!!

Location hidden

#34495 Feb 2, 2013
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I know some ole' boys, plus my Grandmother was known to have some "brandy" around. I have a book of hers published in 1889 on "home" beverages.
Do you anyone on the program, "Moonshiners"? My husband loves that show. Lu was your grandmother from the mountains here in N.C.?

Location hidden

#34496 Feb 2, 2013
oops..you know anyone...

Location hidden

#34497 Feb 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what my dad always says to me. Of course this is totally not about sports, but my dad reads the obits every morning. Old people like to read them and he'll say "so and so died" and I'll say "wonder what he died from" and he'll say "the breath left him."
Thats hilarious...sounds just like my grandmother!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AWESOME! This black minister has made a campaig... 12 hr insiderpaul 1
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 19 hr linthead louie 1
Review: Oxbridge Law Firm The (Sep '13) Wed james appiah 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Wed LaLa2020 130
looking for smurfs Wed inNeedThisWeekOnly 5
I Love Black Women (May '11) Wed chalk boy 238
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Wed Whinn 12
•••
•••
•••