“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34418 Feb 2, 2013
Arnold the facts are plain.As much as you and I would like to see how the world looks in fifty years, we will be long gone from this place.I'm vastly curious as to what this world will be like in fifty years, however.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34419 Feb 2, 2013
1963.Fifty years ago.I remember, like it was yesterday.Do you Arnold? Can you believe all the changes?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34420 Feb 2, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Silver has Tourettes, too. Or is their another reason for his "potty mouth" and why you never address his use of inapproriate language? You just continue to give him a pass, and he uses it consistently, and Mike doesn't. Your response?
I have addressed his "potty mouth." As a matter of fact I did it about a week or so ago about using an offensive word frequently. Mike never said if he had "potty mouth" Tourettes, so he might be like Silver and just has a "potty mouth" and doesn't care about his inappropriate language.

Arnold, why do you always want someone else to do your dirty work? You're such a player or at least try to be one. When asked why you don't call Mike out on things you clearly "claim" to disagree with you give him a pass. You ever heard "what's good for the goose is good for the gander"? Well gander stop being a hypocrite and lay off this goose until you get your self righteous act together.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34421 Feb 2, 2013
One day, while walking along, I noticed a large bed of fireants.I kicked at the bed with my boots, and thousands of angry fireants came boiling out! Alarmed, I quickly scooped up a large double handful of the maddened insects, and dumped them in my underwear.My action, although quickly decided on, was incorrect.The moral of this story? Sometimes, the first course of action a person decides to follow, is not necessarily the BEST course of action.

Location hidden

#34422 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
One day, while walking along, I noticed a large bed of fireants.I kicked at the bed with my boots, and thousands of angry fireants came boiling out! Alarmed, I quickly scooped up a large double handful of the maddened insects, and dumped them in my underwear.My action, although quickly decided on, was incorrect.The moral of this story? Sometimes, the first course of action a person decides to follow, is not necessarily the BEST course of action.
Ok Waco, I'll take the bait. Other than having ants in your pants, what is the moral behind the moral of this story?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34423 Feb 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
A glider pilot circled a nuclear power plant in unrestricted airspace in SC trying to get lift to continue his cross country flight.. The idiots at the Darlington County sheriff's office and TSA agents thought they had the authority to shoot the glider down. After commandering an airport and checking with the FAA, they discovered that 1. The pilot had broken no laws 2 . had violated no airspace restrictions 3.local law enforcement certainly DOES NOT have the authority to shoot down ANY aircraft
These idiots are out of control.
<quoted text>
http://www.aopa.org/aircraft/articles/2013/13...

http://www.aopa.org/aircraft/articles/2013/13...

no where in these two articles did it ever indicate local law enforcement, TSA or the FAA were even considering "shooting" down anything...

Link your source for verification or sensationalize much?

If you read the article, you will clearly see, Darlington County Sheriff's Office responded appropriately, detained the "alleged suspect", followed their laws and charged the suspect in order to hold for further interogation by the Feds. Obviously, they knew it would never mount to much and it is pretty clear they knew that.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34424 Feb 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>No contradiction to it. I can see Arnold acknowledges the wrongs of the white race, unlike yourself.
Proud of my heritage...slave owners and all.

Location hidden

#34425 Feb 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have addressed his "potty mouth." As a matter of fact I did it about a week or so ago about using an offensive word frequently. Mike never said if he had "potty mouth" Tourettes, so he might be like Silver and just has a "potty mouth" and doesn't care about his inappropriate language.
Arnold, why do you always want someone else to do your dirty work? You're such a player or at least try to be one. When asked why you don't call Mike out on things you clearly "claim" to disagree with you give him a pass. You ever heard "what's good for the goose is good for the gander"? Well gander stop being a hypocrite and lay off this goose until you get your self righteous act together.
I don't recall Silver being called out by you, but for the record, maybe you can do it again. I can do my own dirty work, but like to see you face your own hypocrisy more. Eventually it will be good for you. When is the "Love it or Leave Train" pulling out of the station?

Location hidden

#34426 Feb 2, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud of my heritage...slave owners and all.
Now, isn't that the most heartfelt confession of an honorable man?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34427 Feb 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Waco, I'll take the bait. Other than having ants in your pants, what is the moral behind the moral of this story?
The moral behind the story is simple.A million ants vs. one crotch is a very one sided battle.

Location hidden

#34428 Feb 2, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall Silver being called out by you, but for the record, maybe you can do it again. I can do my own dirty work, but like to see you face your own hypocrisy more. Eventually it will be good for you. When is the "Love it or Leave Train" pulling out of the station?
Arnold, because you don't recall something doesn't mean I didn't do it. I,too, would like to see you own your hypocrisy more and maybe it will benefit you as you seem to think it will me. When the "Leave it Train" leaves is really none of your business. Moving to another country is one step forward and two steps back sometimes, so to give out dates would be premature at this point.

Location hidden

#34429 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The moral behind the story is simple.A million ants vs. one crotch is a very one sided battle.
Ok?????

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34430 Feb 2, 2013
Arnold I don't think sarcasm is cutting it.Why don't you say exactly what YOU think of Silvercoast?
Kerry

Marietta, GA

#34431 Feb 2, 2013
Can anyone tell me there thoughts on Sec of State Kerry? There's no one available for intelligent conversations. It's pretty much slim on this forum. I do like reading you all's posts'.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34432 Feb 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok?????
Exactly.

Location hidden

#34433 Feb 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, because you don't recall something doesn't mean I didn't do it. I,too, would like to see you own your hypocrisy more and maybe it will benefit you as you seem to think it will me. When the "Leave it Train" leaves is really none of your business. Moving to another country is one step forward and two steps back sometimes, so to give out dates would be premature at this point.
I really doubt you called him out. If you did, it was a very rare occasion. I don't miss much, and I doubt I missed that. That would have been memorable. Silver is a consistant "potty mouth" bigot who has your approval. Of course it is none of my business when you leave. I just wanted to celebrate one more Republican vote leaving the US. Now, if only more Tea Partiers had the same conviction to leave, we could live without political stalmate. Leave the moderate Republicans here. Some actually have some sense about them.

Location hidden

#34434 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Arnold I don't think sarcasm is cutting it.Why don't you say exactly what YOU think of Silvercoast?
I think he is a worthless $+ithead. Is that clear enough?

Location hidden

#34435 Feb 2, 2013
Kerry wrote:
Can anyone tell me there thoughts on Sec of State Kerry? There's no one available for intelligent conversations. It's pretty much slim on this forum. I do like reading you all's posts'.
Kerry will do a great job, just as Clinton did.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34436 Feb 2, 2013
Kerry wrote:
Personal rancor rules on must political threads.As I'm sure you know.IN ANY EVENT, its difficult to engage in political discourse, with people who refuse to sign in on Topix.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34437 Feb 2, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is a worthless $+ithead. Is that clear enough?
Ask him.Not me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Michelle, now Scott 11 hr McHenry 3
Papa Sammy's Pizza 12 hr justasmalltowngirl 6
Competative Soccer Leagues in Gaston County Mon Soccer Parent 1
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) Mon UTB 56
bggb Mon guest 5
The Raider Dynasty is OVER! Sun Jaguar Jacquard 19
Senator Kay Hagan Sun Wabash Tsunami 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs