Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,656)

Showing posts 33,101 - 33,120 of54,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Our"laws"also don't prevent Mike from being a half wit.He's talking full advantage of that loophole.
No Waco, he's gone from taking advantage, to abusing the loophole of being a halfwit.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

http://usiraq.procon.org/view.resource.php...

A list of several polls on the question of Saddam and 9/11.

Now how did Pro American fail to find all these polls? Clearly he is not proficient in the WWW.

Now just why do so many Americans think (wrongly) that Saddam was connected to the attacks of 9/11?
IMO it is due to Bush talking about 9/11 and Saddam in the same breath on a very regular basis.
This is how propaganda works ladies and gentlemen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
Nearly half of those who now say the Iraq war was the right thing to do connect 9/11 with Saddam. Consequently, 40 percent of Republicans believe Saddam was involved in 9/11, while just 27 percent of Democrats do.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-501863_162-325355...
Your original post claimed 75% of Republicans, 50% of Democrats. Now your posting a link claiming 40%/20%!
Just admit that you made that shit up and we'll call it quits.....straw man.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Was this the poll where 808 randomly selected liberals from NYC were questioned? What kind of responses did you expect?
No one is running, rather sitting here waiting on that link you can't find to support your ridiculous claims. Keep looking straw man.
I have showed several polls that support my claims.

Now can you answer the questions of why so many thought Saddam was responsible for 9/11?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

OK everybody, since Mike's boring us to death and apparently I've gotten the boot from Topix for discussing a neutron bomb with TSF, would everybody like a Tim Wilson Video that will offend us all and still is funny?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No Waco, he's gone from taking advantage, to abusing the loophole of being a halfwit.
Cuntsaidwhat?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Your original post claimed 75% of Republicans, 50% of Democrats. Now your posting a link claiming 40%/20%!
Many say 47%. I rounded off. Now keep running Forest.

The point was not about republicans verses democrats. The point was Bush pushed a lie about 9/11. Now keep running from the point by playing symantics.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>This quote was pulled directly from the link you provided!!
"The belief in the connection persists even though there has been no proof of a link between the two."
Keep looking!
So no link between the two just means the people were fooled by Bush to think the lie he pushed.
Damn you are to stupid to even understand my point and the point these polls are showing.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Your original post claimed 75% of Republicans, 50% of Democrats. Now your posting a link claiming 40%/20%!
If we are playing symantics, you are ignoring the date of the polls and the date of my claim.
But do note, the difference between the parties in this "recent" poll is still a fifty percent difference.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
OK everybody, since Mike's boring us to death and apparently I've gotten the boot from Topix for discussing a neutron bomb with TSF, would everybody like a Tim Wilson Video that will offend us all and still is funny?
Although Mike's stupidity has brought me to tears with laughter, I would to see the video.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Cuntsaidwhat?
You shouldn't talk about your mother like that. Don't know why you're asking me what she said, I don't even know her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly clueless. He is obviously a democratic defector.
Let's just make sure he gets all the guns he needs. That's obviously very Republican. That's why he is one of your loyal supporters.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Free speech, huh?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
Certainly

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Although Mike's stupidity has brought me to tears with laughter, I would to see the video.
Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So no link between the two just means the people were fooled by Bush to think the lie he pushed.
Damn you are to stupid to even understand my point and the point these polls are showing.
Again, here is your original post...
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Bush lead the citizens to believe Saddam was responsible for 9/11. Polls show when Bush was reelected, 75% of republicans and 50% of democrats thought that Saddam had ties to 9/11.

Now keep crying wolf, as no one is listening.
Now after all of the links that you have posted, you have failed to supply one that supports your claims! You can supply all of the polls and opinion pieces that your heart desires but the point is you have no proof! Because he mentioned Saddam and 9/11 at the same time....really....that isn't proof, well maybe it's proof of how the govt schools have dumbed down Americans, but it isn't proof that Bush lead citizens believe that Saddam was responsible for 9/11.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

mikeisacocksucker.SAY what?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
THAT was funny!! I needed it, worked like a dog today. Dang, we were busy, I never knew .22 ammo was so popular.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>THAT was funny!! I needed it, worked like a dog today. Dang, we were busy, I never knew .22 ammo was so popular.
It is when that's about all that is available.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
It is when that's about all that is available.
Save your brass! We made 9mm today like crazy, seems there are CWP classes everywhere. People buy to qualify. Know anyone looking for a DPMS or Windham let me know!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,101 - 33,120 of54,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Belmont cycle shop moves shop 29 min Hey 7
I Love Black Women (May '11) 1 hr Manny 225
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) 12 hr benson 12
Charles ''Charley'' & Melinda Herman!! 18 hr Carolinagurl88 1
dog food Tue Go Blue Forever 6
Jacksonville man bit by venemous snake Jul 6 peggy wilson 1
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Jul 5 Mayhem Deluxe 30
•••
•••