Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34255 Feb 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Come to Texas before you have to get a visa.
On my way! Maybe I'll have to marry or something to be able to stay!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34256 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, growing government was my words, as you are to stupid to understand your suggestion would just make government grow.
Nothing you said has anything to do with what we were discussing.
Your suggestion was tried and failed, yet you wish to expand the big government idea that is a proven failure. How stupid can you get?
"Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the democrat taking entitlements. Perhaps we should institute a more regulations on entitlements, testing for alcohol and tobacco use.
Want to improve your wealth? Private message me and I can give you a number to call. But he charges a fee for advice."

Contractors are exactly that, contractors. They are not considered part of the "manpower" or staffing. You are clearly trying to argue semantics...

And as usual, you are wrong.

Location hidden

#34257 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And just what is wrong with sympathizing? I think it is a good trait. Being non empathetic is a poor trait.
Your opinion...and your opinion means as much as mine, precisely dick.

Location hidden

#34258 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure why you jumped from the issue of denying the constitutional right of freedom of expression to lying about what I am. Likely because you lost the arguement and now wish to create a diversion like you always do.
You brainwashed your kids.
No one has the "constitutional" right to free expression, as you once stipulated, shouting fire in a crowded movie theater was considered libelous. So, free isn't really free, is it? Or am I arguing semantics?

I was taking a jab at you because your team thinks it is their "inalienable" right to tax the wealthy and I said stealing was stealing.

And again dude, I asked for an address to send you a bill and you clearly stated that was my responsibility. So shut your fucking pie hole convict. You had your chance to have a say. I have taken care of my responsibilities and debts as a father, husband and man of society, not drain them like democrats.

What I haven't done was steal from anyone or rob anyone. What I haven't done is believe that "being down on your luck" was anyone else's responsibility but your own. What I haven't done is fathered children that HAVE to be codependent or rely on someone or something else, like entitlements, to live. What Katie and I did do was make sure our kids, not yours mike, our kids would be quite capable of surviving when we are gone.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34259 Feb 1, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>On my way! Maybe I'll have to marry or something to be able to stay!
Yes, this is true.You'll have to find a bona fide one hundred per cent true TEXAN, and marry that very lucky guy, or you will NOT BE ISSUED a travel visa to TEXAS!!!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34260 Feb 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir. Relieving of their commands on the spot.
Sounds dictatorial and outright evil to me.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34261 Feb 1, 2013
Jack Daniels bourbon is sold in 135 countries, but you can't buy a drop of it where its made, in Lynchburg Tn.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34262 Feb 1, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>On my way! Maybe I'll have to marry or something to be able to stay!
Is it just me or should Waco, get those marriage license and make an honest Texan woman out of you???:)

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34263 Feb 1, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me or should Waco, get those marriage license and make an honest Texan woman out of you???:)
I'm rarin'to go.....believe that.....!!!!!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34264 Feb 1, 2013
Another blue sky seventy degree day in South Texas....birds chirping....soft lake breeze.....absolutely alone.....

Location hidden

#34265 Feb 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm rarin'to go.....believe that.....!!!!!
That's what I'm talking about. You know you guys always have a place to visit with us. Bet you'll stay once you get there!!:)

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34266 Feb 1, 2013
Seven...you wanna make money in construction....you better bring your ass to Texas!
Djs51

Chicago, IL

#34267 Feb 1, 2013
Djs51 wrote:
Do IT...for the 'children'...
is how they pass it off......
2010 News Archives
12/16/10 - Report Shows Steady Decrease in Child Abuse and Neglect
12/10/10 - HHS Makes Available More Than $670 Million in Additional LIHEAP Funding
12/10/10 - HHS and the Department of Agriculture Joint Letter (PDF 116KB)
11/10/10 - National Survey of Early Care and Education
10/18/10 - ACF awards $1.1 million for National Resource Center serving abandoned infants
10/18/10 - ACF awards $2 million for Diligent Recruitment of Families for Children in the Foster Care System
10/08/10 - ACF awards $41.6 million to Native American communities and organizations
10/06/10 - ACF funds projects to improve access to Social Services and Income Maintenance Benefits Enrollment Coordination
10/06/10 - ACF awards $4.5 million for Family Violence Prevention Services
10/04/10 - ACF announces new Office of Child Care
10/01/10 - ACF awards grants to reduce long-term foster care
9/30/10 - HHS awards evidence-based teen pregnancy prevention grants
9/29/10 - ACF and HRSA award $3 million in Affordable Care Act funds for the Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Grant Program
9/29/10 - ACF awards $1.87 million for National Autism Resource and Information Center
9/28/10 - HHS awards $27 million for the support of pregnant and parenting teens and women
9/27/10 - HHS awards $320 million to expand primary care workforce
9/21/10 - HHS Announces National Effort to Reshape and Raise Quality in Head Start Programs
9/20/10 - HHS releases $101 million in emergency funding to states for energy assistance
9/15/10 - HHS awards $39 million to states for increasing adoptions
9/10/10 - ACF awards over $7.5 million for Individual Development Account projects
7/30/10 - ACF Awards Grant Funding to American Samoa Communities and Organizations
7/30/10 - Funds Available for Teen Pregnancy Prevention, Evidence Based Education and Abstinence Programs
6/24/10 - ACF Partners with HRSA for the Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Grant Program
6/18/10 - Statement by Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Regarding the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
6/10/10 - Announcing $90 million in Affordable Care Act Funding for Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program Grants
6/10/10 - Over $1.8 Million Awarded for Individual Development Account Projects
6/10/10 - ACF Recognizes Refugee Resettlement Community Leaders
5/21/10 - Study: Building Strong Families Evaluation Suggests Stronger Approach is Needed
5/20/10 - ACF’s Joan Lombardi Receives Distinguished Service to Education Award
4/20/10 - ACF Employee Honored as 2010 IRMCO Award Recipient
4/05/10 - ACF Awards Over $1.8 Million for Individual Development Account Projects
4/01/10 - New Report Shows Child Maltreatment Decreased in 2008
3/24/10 - Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Funds Available to States to Improve Participation in Summer Food Service Programs
3/08/10 - ACF Announces the Availability of $42 Million in Competitive Grant Funding for Native American Communities and Organizations
3/04/10 - Secretary Sebelius Announces Senate Confirmation of Lillian Sparks as Commissioner of the Administration for Native Americans
2/19/10 - Obama Administration Details Healthy Food Financing Initiative
1/21/10 - Temporary Assistance for Families Funds Available for Families Needing Short Term Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment Services
1/20/10 - HHS Releases $490 Million in Emergency Funding to States for Energy Assistance for Low-Income Families
1/13/10 - HHS Accelerates Head Start Quality Improvements and Submits Impact Study on 2002-2003 Head Start Programs
1/12/10 - HHS Provides an Additional $1.2 Billion to States to Help Low-Income Households with Energy Costs
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/news/press/2010/index....
Djs51
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34268 Feb 1, 2013
Sorry. I dont run. I stand my ground and try to make things better.. Sometimes I win, someties I lose, but I always stand. I guess running away to some utopian idea is tempting to some. It just isn't in me.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always exercise your freedom and move if you don't like what's happening...
Bakin Macon

Wake Forest, NC

#34269 Feb 1, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Bakin, didn't make up the statistics, just reported them. Just pointed out the latest unemployment figures were up. Didn't notice where I cheered, only stated the facts!!:)
Yea right! You Repubs always snicker and cheer if anything negative comes in against Obama. But your little post makes it sound so cutesy! Liars.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34270 Feb 1, 2013
Neutron capture depends on the intensity of the neutrons and velocity/energy of the neutrons. The "secondary radiation" or neutron activation is caused by the nuclei of elements at the target "capturing" a neutron and becoming radioactive. Since the killing power of a neutron bomb is primarily because of the intense shower of neutrons, you can rest assured that the neutron activation will be quite intense. Because some elements (like Ca in bones) become activated and have longer half lives,like 162.7 days for 45 Ca for example, then a reasonable re entry time would be around 2 weeks when considering the collective effect of all the secondary radiation.(Fortunately the amount of 44 Ca in bones which could be activated to 45 Ca is small) I think you must be confusing the radiation left by the primary event with the secondary radiation. Help me understand what you are talking aobut.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're forgetting the type of Uranium used to make a neutron bomb. Is is 239, 238, 235 or even 233? You can't just throw out "neutron bomb" and not give the nuclear fission used. Depending upon the type of fission used, depends on the absorption, thus the half life can then be assessed.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34271 Feb 1, 2013
I think Dubya was pretty damned ignorant about a lot of things. Especially since he had been warned in daily presidential briefings over 30 times about Bin Laden and his attack plans. A lot of strange things were happening then. I found it rather strange that the very day of the attack, an exercise about terrorist flying planes into buildings was being conducted in the same area, same time, same buildings and same senario as what actually happened. I found it strange that supersonic jet fighters could not make it to the pentagon from Andrews Airforce Base withing 45 minutes. I found it strange that building 7 fell and it hadnt even been hit by a plane. I found it strange that BBC Canada announced 21 minutes ahead of time that building 7 had fallen and building 7 was still standing in the background of the broadcast pictures, I found it strang that Dubya's daddy was having breakfast with a member of the Bin Laden family on the morning of 911, I found it strange that with ALL US planes grounded, that the Bin Laden family jet was flying all over, collecting up family and flying them out of the country. Yes, Dubya was pretty damned ignorant.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>If Bush did not know the towers were a target for terrorists, he should never have been elected president. Maybe he did not know the towers were attackedless than a decade earlier, he is pretty damned ignorant of history. Maybe Bush did not read the PDB that was titled "Bin Laden determined to attack the United States" and went on to say hijackings may be one means to do so.
I have no idea what you are talking about with Stevens being sent. Can you articulate a full thought or are you thoughts that broken up?

Location hidden

#34272 Feb 1, 2013
Bakin Macon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea right! You Repubs always snicker and cheer if anything negative comes in against Obama. But your little post makes it sound so cutesy! Liars.
Thank you Bakin, I like the word "cutesy". I've always heard, it's best to preface a negative with a positive! Maybe I should have reworded my post with something like hey guys, 157,000 were added last month, but unemployment rose. Freight Liner is laying off about 1100 workers in N.C., but don't worry, be happy.:) Is that positive enough??

Did I tell a lie in the above post?? Didn't think so.

Location hidden

#34273 Feb 1, 2013
oops 157,000 jobs

Location hidden

#34274 Feb 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Neutron capture depends on the intensity of the neutrons and velocity/energy of the neutrons. The "secondary radiation" or neutron activation is caused by the nuclei of elements at the target "capturing" a neutron and becoming radioactive. Since the killing power of a neutron bomb is primarily because of the intense shower of neutrons, you can rest assured that the neutron activation will be quite intense. Because some elements (like Ca in bones) become activated and have longer half lives,like 162.7 days for 45 Ca for example, then a reasonable re entry time would be around 2 weeks when considering the collective effect of all the secondary radiation.(Fortunately the amount of 44 Ca in bones which could be activated to 45 Ca is small) I think you must be confusing the radiation left by the primary event with the secondary radiation. Help me understand what you are talking aobut.
<quoted text>
This is going to be booooring. And again, you're off more than a smidge. Give me a few and I'll be back. You have to have some grade of uranium to build a neutron bomb is what I was talking about. Different grades deem a different result. Be back in a few.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 58 min I Hate Syracuse 242
Movies and now TV and next the Streets in The W... 1 hr sydney barnswallow 3
lookin for that boy. where's he at (Mar '14) Sun Nicodemus 22
Charlotte marks Transgender Day of Remembrance Sun reginald dwight 2
Christmas Music on Radio Stations (Nov '09) Sat hopper23 5
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Fri Ms p 137
what abe thought about black people Nov 20 buford bullswarthy 4
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:40PM
Grading Atlanta's Positional Units in Week 12
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports
NFL 4:42 AM
Mike Smith explains shaky clock management in loss
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Double Check: Mike Smith's blunder, Raiola cheap shot