|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Gail operates at a disadvantage.She is insane.
That would make her a liberal!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gail has managed to produce many different Topix identities that are registered. Don't be fooled. She was even able to steal one of my old identities. Very crafty. Just beware.
Gail never knows how she gives herself away.Its easy for a sane person, to pretend to be insane, but its very hard for an insane person, to pretend to be sane.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
Hey Spoon, don't listen to Anderson. If you go back and check past posts, you'll see him for the nut. The guy targets waco and AZ for some reason, it's pitiful. We all really just try to get along on here. Waco nails him everytime he "popsup", no matter who he tries to be,just ignore the nut. He goes away after a while.
Whoops, I almost forgot, your whaco the wanker's fat ass ugly old lady. How's your Jenny Craig diet going? Not so good, huh. That's because you're well beyond Jenny Craig's help. Please don't be telling folks it's your thyroid. Your big fat 500 pound lazy ass is due to a daily intake of 50,000 calories while sitting behind your computer stuffing your fat ugly face. That's why retarded whaco wanks, it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack on your morbidly obese fat body, trying to find which wrinkle flap to put his weiner in. The best advise anyone could give you is simply: STOP EATING FATTY!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>That would make her a liberal!
Or,,, a conservative?
TheTRUthcom

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Dog wrote:
Why would any sane person vote for a Repuglican after what they have done to our nation and our military? For 30+ years they have worked to stagnate or lower wages, remove all benefits from workers jobs, move all liveable wage jobs overseas, reduce the Federal Income, thereby growing $12 Trillion in Deficits with $500+Billion in interesat each year, start and bungle two useless wars, waste $3 Trillion in Iraq, divide the nation using Fox Noise and Limbaugh, spreading hate, resentment, prejudice, intolerance and racism. WHY would anyone want to be a Repuglican, they must hate themselves and translate that to hating the American Dream and America. Plus, they are all hypocrites, ie, Newt, Rudy, McCain, Palin, Ensign, Boehner, Beck, Limbaugh, et al. Repuglicans need to be told, "NO" at the ballot box, vote Democratic, at least they try to help average, working Americans. Remember who brought US NAFTA, the American Free Trade Agreement, repeal of Glass-Steagall which caused the financial crisis, along with deregulation of the financial institutions started by Reagan in 1981 and first causing the S&L Fraud. Repuglicans are more dangerous than Al Qaeda, the Taliban (which Reagan and Daddy Bush created, funded, trained and left in charge of Afghanistan), Russia and China combined, they are the "Domestic Enemy" of America and it's future.
You can preach it all you want but people get their info off of Fox news and the conservative .com sites.They'll never read into the bills which you listed .They will continue saying they are the voice of freedom,as long as it doesn't interfere with their christian conservative beliefs.I would love to see anything that a republican has done in the last 50 years that is for the middle class or the poor.You can't.Roosevelt,Truman,JFK,LBJ ,Clinton,Obama...all have done something for the people..whether it be unions,safety net programs, or human rights.Rebulicans want to go back to the 20's where if your hungry you starve...where if you have a medical cond.,tough shit..your homeless oh well get a job..can't afford money for your kids lunch ..screw it..want to retire..oh hell no ,you work until you die, oh wait if you have a 401 k or mutual funds so you can get ahead in life they just crash the markets. You wanna make more than the quarter an hour...don't even think about it. It's funny how they can tie their conservative views with abortion and gay rights and then screw you over a hundred different ways. I challenge anyone on this forum to find a bill from a republican that has passed for the common good of the average person. Basically you can't fix stupid.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Whoops, I almost forgot, your whaco the wanker's fat ass ugly old lady. How's your Jenny Craig diet going? Not so good, huh. That's because you're well beyond Jenny Craig's help. Please don't be telling folks it's your thyroid. Your big fat 500 pound lazy ass is due to a daily intake of 50,000 calories while sitting behind your computer stuffing your fat ugly face. That's why retarded whaco wanks, it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack on your morbidly obese fat body, trying to find which wrinkle flap to put his weiner in. The best advise anyone could give you is simply: STOP EATING FATTY!
Poor baby.You really should quit reading these posts, this late.They're just going to hurt your"feelings"!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Gail, Gail, Gail....you never learn, you ignorant fool.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>94% income taxes on the top earners would result in a collapse of the system and putting everyone on the govt tit...the liberal utopia! Why? Because the top earners DON'T PAY INCOME TAX, they pay capital gains tax, and the few who do pay an income tax pass their tax obligations on to the middle class by incorporating them into the cost of the goods and services that they provide!
Giving away the secrets man...lol Perhaps dumbing it down for the democrats is what is needed...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

There's a reason Gail can't post honestly.She hides from the truth, like a cockroach hides from sunlight.A base, low person, living in a delusional world where she is pretty and smart.Her reality, is grim and psychotic,a place where the only tiny bit of pleasure she can glean is by attacking others.Gail, get hold of yourself.Everybody knows what you are going to say, before you say it.Hate is always predictable.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Arnold.the sow Gail is unbelievably predictable.Its really pathetic, how she can't guess how she gets"found out"! Low animal cunning can't replace intelligence.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving away the secrets man...lol Perhaps dumbing it down for the democrats is what is needed...
Believe it or not I actually knew this one.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I was surprised to find how that works.Like,"paying yourself a salary"....wow...
TheTRUthcom

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats exactly what Romney does ,what party did he represent??? OOO YEA ...The losing one..lmao.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoast you should write a book about the pitfalls of using money and investing....or somebody should....I need to do a LOT MORE reading on this stuff.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Silvercoast you should write a book about the pitfalls of using money and investing....or somebody should....I need to do a LOT MORE reading on this stuff.
Bedie bye

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

TheTRUthcom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats exactly what Romney does ,what party did he represent??? OOO YEA ...The losing one..lmao.
There true enough...but...he has a few bucks...now, who's really laughing?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, poor old broken down Mitt....languishing away with half a billion dollars or so...crying himself to sleep...lmao???
TheTRUthcom

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps dumbing it down for the democrats is what is needed.....That is what I'm lmao ...Then turn around and say you don't know that much about pitfalls of money...Think maybe someone should dumb it down for you.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Bedie bye
good nite sweet baby...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not I actually knew this one.
I figured you did

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••