Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#34049 Jan 30, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
Is there a gail on this thread??????
No, only in Whaco's and the Zebra's empty numb skulls.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34050 Jan 30, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about this fool named "whaco1909", FBI. He's the "internet idiot" on Topix, along with Arnold Ziffel the Zebra. Every time someone new shows up on this post they conjure "delusions of grandeur" and call them "Gail." As you can very well see, they both suffer from chronic intellectual impairment, in other words, they're both idiots.
I seriously don't know what in the world is going on. I swear I am not gail. You should sign up too, so I can have an adult conversation for a change. Waco wanted me to sign up and I did. I think he might have been intimidated by the FBI thingy.

Location hidden

#34051 Jan 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
You know, its really amazing how many people pop up when Gails'name comes up, and none of them are signed in.
Look, I don't know what the problem is, but I swear I am not gail. Who is she? Why does she scare you? I swear I am not her. You wanted me to sign up and I did. I looked up a name to use and that's all.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34052 Jan 30, 2013
In fact , I do have a family member who is a teacher, and a good one too. She has taught in private as well as public schools. I have had personal experience with individuals who were educated by home schooling and also by some of the private schools. Their product was not complimentary of the schools. I guess I must have accidentally stepped on your toes talking about little Johnny's mammy demanding that his grades be inflated. While I really do not believe you would stoop to that, I am now sure that you have seen it happen ---frequently in private schools. Why else would you be so "pissy" about that ? Asians ARE outperforming other students because they and their parents have an ATTITUDE of personal responsibility for their own learning. As a group, children from single parent homes achieve at a lower level. That is a well recognized fact. It is also a well recognized fact that republikans hate education. That is why they are --in the words of Bobby Jindal-- the party of stupid.
Seems I remember you claiming to have been a biology major. If that is accurate, you would have had training in the scientific method and should know that almost everything, icluding learnig, is multi factoral.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Even for you TSF, what a pissy post. Maybe you have a family member that's a school teacher and you feel the need to defend the public school system. However, when little Johnny completes his high school diploma from a political school that inflates Johnny's grades to please his cash paying mammy, he still must take college entrance exams. I feel certain that if you paid to send your child to a private school and the students upon graduation scored poorly on the college entrance exams or could only qualify for a community college, how long do you think the mean old private school would stay in business? Stop the piss pot attitude. On one post, it's the Republicans' fault; on another, "daddy's not home"; on another the asians are outscoring us because of "attitude, attitude, attitude". Find ONE, I don't care which and stick to it!! Goodness gracious.
You don't have to endorse home schooling and people that home school their children have the same right not to endorse home schooling. You're starting to sound like Mike.

Location hidden

#34053 Jan 30, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>No, only in Whaco's and the Zebra's empty numb skulls.
Please don't go far, I swear I am only me.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#34054 Jan 30, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
11? Holy dog shit batman... Your almost grown up now.
F-16's were scrambled. All civilian air traffic grounded etc etc etc.
Maybe "staff" accountants make that in your hood of Marion or dillsboro, but most make considerably more than that in raleigh. A lot more.
They just don't file taxes kiddo.
Your fly is down....
Made you look
my entry level position I'm sending my resume for makes more than most accountants! I love it. This is what happens when you get community college degrees in accounting. But in singapore I'm sure there is a few sweat shops in need of a white boy

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34055 Jan 30, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously don't know what in the world is going on. I swear I am not gail. You should sign up too, so I can have an adult conversation for a change. Waco wanted me to sign up and I did. I think he might have been intimidated by the FBI thingy.
Says you been signed up since Jan.13.You signed up so quick, you went back in time!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34056 Jan 30, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't go far, I swear I am only me.
I have a feeling you two aren't far apart...at all!!

Location hidden

#34057 Jan 30, 2013
It says I signed up 30 minutes ago. It is January 2013. Go get your money for your dumb bet.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34058 Jan 30, 2013
That is correct, we were only $10 trillion in debt.
During Dubys's reign, the debt had more than doubled or increased 100+%. If that trend continues (doubling the debt every 8 years), and I certainly expect it will, we will be over $20 trillion in debt by 2016. That is a conservative estimate based on the hope that interest rates do not rise above their historically low present rates. I say hope because I do not really expect that to last. We are already borrowing more money just to pay the interest on the $10 trillion debt left over from 2008.
The only way we will ever get off this run away train is to slash spending--- AND raise taxes back to the historical levels when the country was solvent.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The country wasn't $16T in debt then, although the pork spending then did help in a small way to get us there. Can someone not take a stand against frivolous spending or is it just because a Republican took the stand?
Just the other day (D) Sen Mary Landrieu, La, said on capital hill that we, the govt, didn't have a spending problem! WTF!?!

Location hidden

#34059 Jan 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I have a feeling you two aren't far apart...at all!!
What does that suppose to mean?

Location hidden

#34060 Jan 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I have a feeling you two aren't far apart...at all!!
Ok, I guess I'll talk with you tomorrow. Maybe Mr. Williams will be around.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34061 Jan 30, 2013
In 1944, the top earners in the USA were paying 94% in income taxes. that is the kind of increases I'm saying are needed to even start paying off debt.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34062 Jan 30, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
"spoonfulosugar 20"....uhh.....I'm sure Mr Williams will be around...see ya..

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34063 Jan 30, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Not avoiding, you refuse to answer questions but expect everyone to answer yours. Sorry but I'll take a page from your book and pick and choose which questions I answer.
Sucks doesn't it?
No that doesn't suck half as much as Thom Tillis and the Republican hypocrisy. I knew you had a cop out response on that one when I first asked the question. Thanks for being true to form. Very predictable.

Location hidden

#34064 Jan 30, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sugar, What is your stance on Civil Rights?

Location hidden

#34065 Jan 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
That is correct, we were only $10 trillion in debt.
During Dubys's reign, the debt had more than doubled or increased 100+%. If that trend continues (doubling the debt every 8 years), and I certainly expect it will, we will be over $20 trillion in debt by 2016. That is a conservative estimate based on the hope that interest rates do not rise above their historically low present rates. I say hope because I do not really expect that to last. We are already borrowing more money just to pay the interest on the $10 trillion debt left over from 2008.
The only way we will ever get off this run away train is to slash spending--- AND raise taxes back to the historical levels when the country was solvent.
<quoted text>
Commucrats = blame someone else party

Location hidden

#34066 Jan 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
In 1944, the top earners in the USA were paying 94% in income taxes. that is the kind of increases I'm saying are needed to even start paying off debt.
94% income taxes on the top earners would result in a collapse of the system and putting everyone on the govt tit...the liberal utopia! Why? Because the top earners DON'T PAY INCOME TAX, they pay capital gains tax, and the few who do pay an income tax pass their tax obligations on to the middle class by incorporating them into the cost of the goods and services that they provide!

Location hidden

#34067 Jan 30, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Commucrats = blame someone else party
He told you the truth about Bush and the debt. You conservatives have a very selective memory. Look it up for yourself, but you will only complain that it is the "liberal press" even when you do see the facts. Very predicable.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34068 Jan 30, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Commucrats = blame someone else party
He mentioned slashing spending.You don't agree with that part?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need your vote: Muddy River Distillery Finalist... 10 hr jdelayknee 1
I Love Black Women (May '11) Sat Nader 240
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Sat Resource Action 252
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sat Lamb Cobb 4,840
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) Sep 19 cha ching 34
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 17 I Hate Syracuse 234
5 year old goes missing at Shamrock Gardens Ele... Sep 17 MaryOfConcern 6
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search