“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34031 Jan 30, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Talked to a friend in Atl that said it was like tornado alley down there today. Hope that crap stays down yonder!
Almost blew my roof off yesterday.Enjoy.
FBI

Greenville, SC

#34032 Jan 30, 2013
I'm not sure why it says that but I'm pretty ligit.
FBI are my initials.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34033 Jan 30, 2013
FBI wrote:
I'm not sure why it says that but I'm pretty ligit.
FBI are my initials.
"Anonymous Poster"shows up on a post when"Topix"believes the post to be a hoax.In other words, stealing someone elses name.Like Gail does, daily.But, you know this already.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34034 Jan 30, 2013
Come on"FBI", if you're legit, sign into Topix, with a different name.You won't be able to use "FBI", as its taken......don't forget your avatar!
FBI

San Francisco, CA

#34035 Jan 30, 2013
Look, I turned off everything (my computer) and restarted. I don't know why it changes my ip, I really don't.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34036 Jan 30, 2013
Yeah,"CIA"are my initials...
FBI

San Francisco, CA

#34037 Jan 30, 2013
Now it says Kansas and I'm not Dorothy, so don't go there.
FBI

San Francisco, CA

#34038 Jan 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Come on"FBI", if you're legit, sign into Topix, with a different name.You won't be able to use "FBI", as its taken......don't forget your avatar!
What name should I use for signing up? I swear I am not gail and I'm not anything else other than me.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34039 Jan 30, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>eleven. And I would have joined if I could.
Don't worry though, when someone makes a good point against me I usually spit back something ignorant as well.
Did you know the avg salary for accountants is like 35 g's? Me and my fiance are almost richer than you lol.
11? Holy dog shit batman... Your almost grown up now.

F-16's were scrambled. All civilian air traffic grounded etc etc etc.

Maybe "staff" accountants make that in your hood of Marion or dillsboro, but most make considerably more than that in raleigh. A lot more.

They just don't file taxes kiddo.

Your fly is down....

Made you look

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34040 Jan 30, 2013
FBI wrote:
<quoted text>
What name should I use for signing up? I swear I am not gail and I'm not anything else other than me.
Just sign in. Try any name ya want.If its being used, Topix won't accept it.Then, put up an avatar.The picture I use, may or may not, be of myself.You can use any pix ya want.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34041 Jan 30, 2013
Is there a gail on this thread??????

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34042 Jan 30, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
11? Holy dog shit batman... Your almost grown up now.
F-16's were scrambled. All civilian air traffic grounded etc etc etc.
Maybe "staff" accountants make that in your hood of Marion or dillsboro, but most make considerably more than that in raleigh. A lot more.
They just don't file taxes kiddo.
Your fly is down....
Made you look
LMAO!!!
I just about spit my water all over my Golf Digest!!!
You're killing me!!:D

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34043 Jan 30, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
Is there a gail on this thread??????
You came all the way to this forum, just to find out about Gail? You should ask Arnold Ziffel.That's her friend.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#34044 Jan 30, 2013
FBI wrote:
<quoted text>
What name should I use for signing up? I swear I am not gail and I'm not anything else other than me.
Don't worry about this fool named "whaco1909", FBI. He's the "internet idiot" on Topix, along with Arnold Ziffel the Zebra. Every time someone new shows up on this post they conjure "delusions of grandeur" and call them "Gail." As you can very well see, they both suffer from chronic intellectual impairment, in other words, they're both idiots.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34045 Jan 30, 2013
FBI wrote:
Look, I turned off everything (my computer) and restarted. I don't know why it changes my ip, I really don't.
wow, can't believe you didn't notice the"anonymous poster"next to your post.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34046 Jan 30, 2013
You know, its really amazing how many people pop up when Gails'name comes up, and none of them are signed in.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34047 Jan 30, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Pro, I see you want to avoid the Thom Tillis 25% pay raises for his staff in 2011. Good old Republican hypocisy. Priceless, but also common. How is this helping the everyday taxpayer with the state debt?
Not avoiding, you refuse to answer questions but expect everyone to answer yours. Sorry but I'll take a page from your book and pick and choose which questions I answer.
Sucks doesn't it?

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34048 Jan 30, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about this fool named "whaco1909", FBI. He's the "internet idiot" on Topix, along with Arnold Ziffel the Zebra. Every time someone new shows up on this post they conjure "delusions of grandeur" and call them "Gail." As you can very well see, they both suffer from chronic intellectual impairment, in other words, they're both idiots.
haaaa!! I knew it!! I Just won twenty bucks!
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#34049 Jan 30, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
Is there a gail on this thread??????
No, only in Whaco's and the Zebra's empty numb skulls.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34050 Jan 30, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about this fool named "whaco1909", FBI. He's the "internet idiot" on Topix, along with Arnold Ziffel the Zebra. Every time someone new shows up on this post they conjure "delusions of grandeur" and call them "Gail." As you can very well see, they both suffer from chronic intellectual impairment, in other words, they're both idiots.
I seriously don't know what in the world is going on. I swear I am not gail. You should sign up too, so I can have an adult conversation for a change. Waco wanted me to sign up and I did. I think he might have been intimidated by the FBI thingy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yvonne Jenkins 23 hr test 2
how now BROWN cow >> boi Mon GotBROWN87 1
powpow Mon GotBROWN87 4
News Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Sun waco1909 514
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Sun aloha 152
bggb (Aug '14) Apr 18 no one 142
carlos agurs Apr 17 what what what 2
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]