Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34009 Jan 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
I have no poroblem with vouchers. Vouchers help ignroant republikans send their under performing reprobate children to private political schools where teachers, having no tenure, can be fired for not inflating little Johnny's grades to please his cash paying mammy. This allows public schools to teach in an improved atmosphere without the disruptive brats and their ignorant parents demanding special treatment .
Some very few children benefit from home schooling. For most, sadly, it is an exercise in the blind leading the blind.
<quoted text>
Even for you TSF, what a pissy post. Maybe you have a family member that's a school teacher and you feel the need to defend the public school system. However, when little Johnny completes his high school diploma from a political school that inflates Johnny's grades to please his cash paying mammy, he still must take college entrance exams. I feel certain that if you paid to send your child to a private school and the students upon graduation scored poorly on the college entrance exams or could only qualify for a community college, how long do you think the mean old private school would stay in business? Stop the piss pot attitude. On one post, it's the Republicans' fault; on another, "daddy's not home"; on another the asians are outscoring us because of "attitude, attitude, attitude". Find ONE, I don't care which and stick to it!! Goodness gracious.
You don't have to endorse home schooling and people that home school their children have the same right not to endorse home schooling. You're starting to sound like Mike.

Location hidden

#34010 Jan 30, 2013
oops, people have the right not to endorse public school...

Location hidden

#34011 Jan 30, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I couldn't agree more. How are ya?
Hey girl. Everything's going ok. How goes it with you???

Location hidden

#34012 Jan 30, 2013
I know I'm not the only person with access to weather updates, but it appears almost the whole state is in for a rough ride tonight. Everybody be safe!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34013 Jan 30, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
I know I'm not the only person with access to weather updates, but it appears almost the whole state is in for a rough ride tonight. Everybody be safe!!
Yep, it's pouring here. All is well, except I gotta go to the store:(. Hope you are in for the night.

Location hidden

#34014 Jan 30, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Were relief package for other areas hit by disaster in the past packed with pork? What makes this one so unique for Republicans?
The country wasn't $16T in debt then, although the pork spending then did help in a small way to get us there. Can someone not take a stand against frivolous spending or is it just because a Republican took the stand?
Just the other day (D) Sen Mary Landrieu, La, said on capital hill that we, the govt, didn't have a spending problem! WTF!?!

Location hidden

#34015 Jan 30, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
Talked to a friend in Atl that said it was like tornado alley down there today. Hope that crap stays down yonder!
FBI

Greenville, SC

#34016 Jan 30, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
You be safe too. Emlu you be careful goin to the store. Wear your seatbelt and headlights on.
FBI

Greenville, SC

#34017 Jan 30, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The country wasn't $16T in debt then, although the pork spending then did help in a small way to get us there. Can someone not take a stand against frivolous spending or is it just because a Republican took the stand?
Just the other day (D) Sen Mary Landrieu, La, said on capital hill that we, the govt, didn't have a spending problem! WTF!?!
Where do you think our country is going to be in the next four years? Then you'll be saying WTF!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34018 Jan 30, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
oops, people have the right not to endorse public school...
WE HAD a bad connection.As for home schooling, I would have preferred it, damn right, but mom could was already working two jobs.....and there were other reasons.School is a nightmare if you don't fit in with the rest of the"sheep".I could have done without the constant fighting to survive....

Location hidden

#34019 Jan 30, 2013
FBI wrote:
<quoted text>
You be safe too. Emlu you be careful goin to the store. Wear your seatbelt and headlights on.
Thank you FBI.:)

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34020 Jan 30, 2013
FBI wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Gail, you sure are nice lately!
FBI

Greenville, SC

#34021 Jan 30, 2013
your welcome
FBI

Greenville, SC

#34022 Jan 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Gail, you sure are nice lately!
No gail here

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34023 Jan 30, 2013
FBI wrote:
your welcome
damn, funny too! Is the world coming to an end?
FBI

Greenville, SC

#34024 Jan 30, 2013
Look, I swear I am not gail.

Location hidden

#34025 Jan 30, 2013
Pro, I see you want to avoid the Thom Tillis 25% pay raises for his staff in 2011. Good old Republican hypocisy. Priceless, but also common. How is this helping the everyday taxpayer with the state debt?

Location hidden

#34026 Jan 30, 2013
FBI wrote:
Look, I swear I am not gail.
Time will tell.
FBI

Greenville, SC

#34027 Jan 30, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Time will tell.
Look, I swear I am not gail. Really! Who is gail?

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#34028 Jan 30, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2001, you were what, 5 years old kiddo?
Shhhh, the adults are talking...
eleven. And I would have joined if I could.
Don't worry though, when someone makes a good point against me I usually spit back something ignorant as well.
Did you know the avg salary for accountants is like 35 g's? Me and my fiance are almost richer than you lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rusty Wallace Thu tent250 1
Charlotte, N.C., mayor Patrick Cannon arrested ... (Mar '14) Thu mooksmom 14
hCG Weight Loss Doctors in Charlotte, NC Thu cheryl 3
Senator Kay Hagan Wed Abe Lincoln 2
bggb Wed gest 24
Review: Furniture Medic by D & D Restoration Wed jordennancy23 1
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Tue Francis L 68
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte People Search