Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

TSF wrote:
Oh but if you will remember, it was the weeper of the house, John Boehner and the republikans , who opposed relief to the hurricane victims. But I do agree that we have no business sending Syria money for anything.
<quoted text>
No, he gave the relief bill a go, just cut the pork. Where have you been, this was covered way back there besides, it's nice to see a politician with a heart. He's not looking for a 40 million dollar home in the 50th state.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>OK genius, let's figure out why you can't read and/or comprehend. Who said anything about teachers retiring? We were talking during budget cuts or teachers that should've been fired years ago. During these times, the school board keeps those who are incompetent but have tenure and lets those go who show promising abilities but have no tenure. We NEVER talked about those who choose to leave on their own....keep up, it's not hard.
If anyone has time read about Watauga Co. new school super. Looks like he may not make till summer. Does anyone check these people out BEFORE they are hired?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Oh but if you will remember, it was the weeper of the house, John Boehner and the republikans , who opposed relief to the hurricane victims. But I do agree that we have no business sending Syria money for anything.
<quoted text>
He opposed the relief bill because of all of the pork that was attached (by both parties) that had nothing to do with the relief. If you're going to tell the story don't cherry pick to suit you're agenda, at least tell the whole story.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>He opposed the relief bill because of all of the pork that was attached (by both parties) that had nothing to do with the relief. If you're going to tell the story don't cherry pick to suit you're agenda, at least tell the whole story.
Were relief package for other areas hit by disaster in the past packed with pork? What makes this one so unique for Republicans?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

TSF wrote:
I have no poroblem with vouchers. Vouchers help ignroant republikans send their under performing reprobate children to private political schools where teachers, having no tenure, can be fired for not inflating little Johnny's grades to please his cash paying mammy. This allows public schools to teach in an improved atmosphere without the disruptive brats and their ignorant parents demanding special treatment .
Some very few children benefit from home schooling. For most, sadly, it is an exercise in the blind leading the blind.
<quoted text>
Even for you TSF, what a pissy post. Maybe you have a family member that's a school teacher and you feel the need to defend the public school system. However, when little Johnny completes his high school diploma from a political school that inflates Johnny's grades to please his cash paying mammy, he still must take college entrance exams. I feel certain that if you paid to send your child to a private school and the students upon graduation scored poorly on the college entrance exams or could only qualify for a community college, how long do you think the mean old private school would stay in business? Stop the piss pot attitude. On one post, it's the Republicans' fault; on another, "daddy's not home"; on another the asians are outscoring us because of "attitude, attitude, attitude". Find ONE, I don't care which and stick to it!! Goodness gracious.
You don't have to endorse home schooling and people that home school their children have the same right not to endorse home schooling. You're starting to sound like Mike.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

oops, people have the right not to endorse public school...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I couldn't agree more. How are ya?
Hey girl. Everything's going ok. How goes it with you???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I know I'm not the only person with access to weather updates, but it appears almost the whole state is in for a rough ride tonight. Everybody be safe!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
I know I'm not the only person with access to weather updates, but it appears almost the whole state is in for a rough ride tonight. Everybody be safe!!
Yep, it's pouring here. All is well, except I gotta go to the store:(. Hope you are in for the night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Were relief package for other areas hit by disaster in the past packed with pork? What makes this one so unique for Republicans?
The country wasn't $16T in debt then, although the pork spending then did help in a small way to get us there. Can someone not take a stand against frivolous spending or is it just because a Republican took the stand?
Just the other day (D) Sen Mary Landrieu, La, said on capital hill that we, the govt, didn't have a spending problem! WTF!?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
Talked to a friend in Atl that said it was like tornado alley down there today. Hope that crap stays down yonder!
FBI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
You be safe too. Emlu you be careful goin to the store. Wear your seatbelt and headlights on.
FBI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The country wasn't $16T in debt then, although the pork spending then did help in a small way to get us there. Can someone not take a stand against frivolous spending or is it just because a Republican took the stand?
Just the other day (D) Sen Mary Landrieu, La, said on capital hill that we, the govt, didn't have a spending problem! WTF!?!
Where do you think our country is going to be in the next four years? Then you'll be saying WTF!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
oops, people have the right not to endorse public school...
WE HAD a bad connection.As for home schooling, I would have preferred it, damn right, but mom could was already working two jobs.....and there were other reasons.School is a nightmare if you don't fit in with the rest of the"sheep".I could have done without the constant fighting to survive....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

FBI wrote:
<quoted text>
You be safe too. Emlu you be careful goin to the store. Wear your seatbelt and headlights on.
Thank you FBI.:)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

FBI wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Gail, you sure are nice lately!
FBI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

your welcome
FBI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Gail, you sure are nice lately!
No gail here

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

FBI wrote:
your welcome
damn, funny too! Is the world coming to an end?
FBI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Look, I swear I am not gail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 7 hr OKq288 226
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... Tue JLo 2
Dog food and meds Tue bulldog 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Tue Timmy_ 4,826
Pastor accused of abuse (Mar '12) Tue Concerned 8
Welcome To The End Of The World Tue WebPreach 1
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Jul 21 north 1
•••
•••