Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33868 Jan 29, 2013
Next time, Pro, you may want to put 3 or 4 gods on your platform to make sure everyone gets covered.

Location hidden

#33869 Jan 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You mean the republicans actually INCLUDED someone for a change??
LOL...that was very good.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33870 Jan 29, 2013
I hate missing days like this on here, you guys are coming up with some zingers today! Too funny!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33871 Jan 29, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Waco, it was between you and Jesus and He could walk on water and you couldn't so He won by default. The Democrats already have Obama, if you're to believe him, MSM and loyal followers, he can walk on water and we had to level the playing field.:)
I can barely walk on land, let alone water....

Location hidden

#33872 Jan 29, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Next time, Pro, you may want to put 3 or 4 gods on your platform to make sure everyone gets covered.
It is your party that voted two Gods in, we only need one!

Location hidden

#33873 Jan 29, 2013
Sorry, forgot the link.

http://youtu.be/-auZ4DGMspo

Location hidden

#33874 Jan 29, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
Sorry, forgot the link.
http://youtu.be/-auZ4DGMspo
If they didn't have such a man crush on Obama and didn't truly believe he's God, this could almost be funny. If more people worshiped God as they do Obama, our country would be better off.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33875 Jan 29, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the could purchase what ever they wanted with the money they saved from their jobs. No they could not play in MY house. No, they did not bring black friends over, but they never really had "black friends", just team mates from their sports team.
I have no reason to explain myself to you, again. Your assertion that civil rights have been violated but not proven in a court of law by a jury of our peers. And your opinions mean precisely dick, blackface.
Katie and I are leaving them nothing. We have paid for and provided all we are ever going to provide. They can earn their wealth and provide for themselves now, since they are adults.
Just like Katie and I did.
What I don't understand about you AZ, is that you know you and I will never agree or see eye to eye on anything, yet you keep trying to generate some sort of response as if you have no other facets in your life that show you some sort of attention? Are you really that pathetic, starved of attention or in dire need of validation that you are relying on Topix to fill that gap?
It was rhetorical question but you answered it already...
I can believe your not leaving your poor little rich kiddos nada. Wouldn't want to subject them to an estate tax. Now would you? Hey Silver, you should have named your kiddos nickel, dime, quarter and fifty cent piece. Then you could have referred to them as "The Chain-ge Gang".

Location hidden

#33876 Jan 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I can barely walk on land, let alone water....
Find Obama, he can heal you brother.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33877 Jan 29, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, it's all semantics. You say you drink alchohol, does that make you an alcoholic? I'm by no means saying that someone that commits an act of rape is not a rapist, however, by the example I gave you about drinking, doesn't make you an alcoholic. It's all a play on words and for the president on this occasion, he used a play on words to give him an out because he was clueless about what really happened. As a matter of fact, I read an article yesterday about a football player for the Dallas Cowboys that was pulled over for DUI. His alcohol level was twice the legal limit, yet they were still saying he was held on "suspicion of driving drunk." Twice the legal limit is more than suspicion in my realm of thinking and they didn't refer to him as an alcoholic, only a person they were suspicious of driving while impaired. At the end of the day, he was still drunk as a skunk while driving.
Terror and rape are acts of violence and with intent. An alcoholic yes has the potential of becoming violent but, his only intent is to have another drink. In the case of the football player maybe not an alcoholic, just an occasional display of irresponsibility and an ego the size of Texas. He also by driving drunk could have had an accident that may have killed four or more but not out of intent but impairment of good judgement.

Let me now set the record straight on myself. No I DO NOT do drugs reguardless of what Silver thinks and I have NO criminal background whatsoever. Furthermore, I have NEVER even had a traffic violation in all my years of driving. Every great now and then I will have a beer with my meal or a mixed drink but it is in the privacy of my home. It is because I am responsible that I am a menace to the courts. No crime no dime.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33878 Jan 29, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Find Obama, he can heal you brother.
Give me a break.I'm far from a fanatic about politicians, of both parties.One party acts like its the"Party of God", the other party acts as if its leader is the"Second Coming."I'm sorry bacon, the whole thing is sometimes amusing!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33879 Jan 29, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
If they didn't have such a man crush on Obama and didn't truly believe he's God, this could almost be funny. If more people worshiped God as they do Obama, our country would be better off.
Where the hell is Mike;0

Location hidden

#33880 Jan 29, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>It is your party that voted two Gods in, we only need one!
Obviously, your plan did not work. You should have gone with ours.

Location hidden

#33881 Jan 29, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe your not leaving your poor little rich kiddos nada. Wouldn't want to subject them to an estate tax. Now would you? Hey Silver, you should have named your kiddos nickel, dime, quarter and fifty cent piece. Then you could have referred to them as "The Chain-ge Gang".
Allen, there's two ways of looking at how or why he has already given his children their inheritance. You guys crucified my grandfather for not giving money to my dad when he needed it. So wouldn't it be prudent to give your children their money when they're starting their families, purchasing a home, may come up on a financial rough patch and the money would come in handy or even have a sick child and it could help with medical bills? Maybe it has nothing to do with avoiding inheritance tax at all. It could be he has given them some financial foundation to start out with instead of them waiting around for him and his wife to die to get the money. I'd say it shows he's not selfish. There's nothing wrong with wanting to see your children and grandchildren enjoy a good life. As a parent, I think it's great thing to do. If they blow it all, then they'll have to learn the hard way about being good stewards of your money. It's like he said, there's no more, nada, nothing and coming from Silver I believe that's what he means.
What would/will you do?

Location hidden

#33882 Jan 29, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Allen that comment inspired a song from this here darkie.
(Sung to Sam Cooke's song "Chain Gang")
"That's the sound of Silver's kids, working on his Chain-ge gang.
(Repeat)
All day long they work so hard with no point of view,
Bringing his liquor and coke to him is what they all do.
But,they're tax deductions in his miserable life,
And he also gets one for Katie, his black wife"
Oh don't you know....That's the sound of Silver's kids..........
LOL...Silver in a Sam Cooke song.....priceless

Location hidden

#33883 Jan 29, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Terror and rape are acts of violence and with intent. An alcoholic yes has the potential of becoming violent but, his only intent is to have another drink. In the case of the football player maybe not an alcoholic, just an occasional display of irresponsibility and an ego the size of Texas. He also by driving drunk could have had an accident that may have killed four or more but not out of intent but impairment of good judgement.
Let me now set the record straight on myself. No I DO NOT do drugs reguardless of what Silver thinks and I have NO criminal background whatsoever. Furthermore, I have NEVER even had a traffic violation in all my years of driving. Every great now and then I will have a beer with my meal or a mixed drink but it is in the privacy of my home. It is because I am responsible that I am a menace to the courts. No crime no dime.
Allen, we'll have to agree to disagree. Now you say you have a drink in your home, nothing wrong with that and the other night you said when you go to a bar and start drinking you like to have a cigarette. Of the latter of the two, you HAVE to know, that when maybe not you, but some people that go out for a night of drinking and don't designate a driver, there is intent the minute they get in the car turn the key and could possibly kill someone 2 miles down the road. Alcohol has the ability to impair the thought process and ability to make sound judgment. Therefore, there is intent IMO when a person drinks and does not get a designated driver knowing full well his body reflexes and judgment could be impaired and result in the death of another. For instance, if my daughter were killed in an automobile accident by someone that over corrected, hit her head on and killed her, that I could understand because it was an accident. However, if my daughter was killed by a drunk driver, because being drunk and driving is no accident, it's intentional from that first drink and making the decision to drive, that I could never accept because it could have been avoided.
Let's get back to the football players or anyone with an ego regarding rape, he could just say she said "no" but meant "yes" or we were fooling around and whoopsy daisy penetration just happened there was no intent. It's always about semantics and in the end EVERYONE is sorry, yada, yada yada.

Location hidden

#33884 Jan 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Give me a break.I'm far from a fanatic about politicians, of both parties.One party acts like its the"Party of God", the other party acts as if its leader is the"Second Coming."I'm sorry bacon, the whole thing is sometimes amusing!
I didn't say it wasn't.

Location hidden

#33885 Jan 29, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, there's two ways of looking at how or why he has already given his children their inheritance. You guys crucified my grandfather for not giving money to my dad when he needed it. So wouldn't it be prudent to give your children their money when they're starting their families, purchasing a home, may come up on a financial rough patch and the money would come in handy or even have a sick child and it could help with medical bills? Maybe it has nothing to do with avoiding inheritance tax at all. It could be he has given them some financial foundation to start out with instead of them waiting around for him and his wife to die to get the money. I'd say it shows he's not selfish. There's nothing wrong with wanting to see your children and grandchildren enjoy a good life. As a parent, I think it's great thing to do. If they blow it all, then they'll have to learn the hard way about being good stewards of your money. It's like he said, there's no more, nada, nothing and coming from Silver I believe that's what he means.
What would/will you do?
LOL. Silver's little defender.

Location hidden

#33886 Jan 29, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, your plan did not work. You should have gone with ours.
What makes you think your plan has worked? There's almost four more years, a lot can happen good and bad. You know you have to take the bad with the good. Literally, it's a crap shoot either way.

Location hidden

#33887 Jan 29, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, we'll have to agree to disagree. Now you say you have a drink in your home, nothing wrong with that and the other night you said when you go to a bar and start drinking you like to have a cigarette. Of the latter of the two, you HAVE to know, that when maybe not you, but some people that go out for a night of drinking and don't designate a driver, there is intent the minute they get in the car turn the key and could possibly kill someone 2 miles down the road. Alcohol has the ability to impair the thought process and ability to make sound judgment. Therefore, there is intent IMO when a person drinks and does not get a designated driver knowing full well his body reflexes and judgment could be impaired and result in the death of another. For instance, if my daughter were killed in an automobile accident by someone that over corrected, hit her head on and killed her, that I could understand because it was an accident. However, if my daughter was killed by a drunk driver, because being drunk and driving is no accident, it's intentional from that first drink and making the decision to drive, that I could never accept because it could have been avoided.
Let's get back to the football players or anyone with an ego regarding rape, he could just say she said "no" but meant "yes" or we were fooling around and whoopsy daisy penetration just happened there was no intent. It's always about semantics and in the end EVERYONE is sorry, yada, yada yada.
And now, the Republican value system is so warped that one legislture wants children of rape victims to be born for the only purpose being that they can get the DNA of the child to convict the father of rape. This is just TOO Republican to even think about. Think that this child may be on (God help us) Welfare with dad put away for life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Str8 men who are curious about touching antothe... 2 hr Anonymous 1
First Michelle, now Scott 15 hr McHenry 3
Papa Sammy's Pizza 17 hr justasmalltowngirl 6
Competative Soccer Leagues in Gaston County Mon Soccer Parent 1
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) Mon UTB 56
bggb Mon guest 5
The Raider Dynasty is OVER! Sun Jaguar Jacquard 19
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs