Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,629)

Showing posts 32,561 - 32,580 of49,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

And 4486 coalition dead in Iraq is too many having to die for Dubya's bald faced lie about WMDs. You support that and think others are morally challenged?
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
For moral and value challenged like yourself 1 is too many regardless of fault.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

( PhysOrg.com )-- New research from the UK shows the brain continues to develop after childhood and puberty, and is not fully developed until people are well into their 30s and 40s. The findings contradict current theories that the brain matures much earlier.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2010-12-brain-fully-matu...
So, children's opinions should be considered in what capacity and at what age. If those opinions are to be used to shape a nation or be used in a family dynamic situation?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Right, by the one page titled "distributing wealth". All the kids were brainwashed by that one thing. It fooled them so easily. Amazing how one paper that is not even titled "redistributing the wealth" tricked them into redistributing wealth.
Your "evidence" is pathetic, your claims are outragous.
An example was asked for so I provided one.
You are pathetic and your claims are outrageous.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Obama, Sept 12

" No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Anybody who thinks the republican party is done, is likely to get a nasty surprise in the off year elections coming up in 2014.
It may also surprise some that the Democratic Party has projected the "red " state of Texas to be a "blue star" state by year 2016.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Pro
You are busted for not reading carefully and for believing proven republikan bull shit. Give it up and move on..
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>An example was asked for so I provided one.
You are pathetic and your claims are outrageous.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read some dumb statements by you, but this one takes the cake. Mike what they said after they found out the lies would not stand, is using their words as proof of lying and that doesn't make my conclusions true? I'm using their words, I didn't make them up. Google, you can find Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Leon Panetta, and Obama all giving different accounts of Benghazi. You're a Democrat die hard but you just need to own this one. Sorry bud, Republicans nor I made up the stories they told, they'll have to own it. Panetta's leaving, Hillary's leaving, Rice saw how quickly her appointment as Secretary of state was dropped and the only one left standing is Obama. In his defense, he was having to campaign in Las Vegas with Beyonce that night, so I guess in the words of Hillary "what does it matter"?
Here Here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
Pro
You are busted for not reading carefully and for believing proven republikan bull shit. Give it up and move on..
<quoted text>
Please elaborate......Mike.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
So why did Obama credit this deed to terrorist the very next morning? The entire brahooha to blame Americans (and side with the terrorist against America) was fabicated by republikans to cover their asses for the funds cuts.
<quoted text>
About 10:00 p.m.: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issues a statement confirming that one State official was killed in an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Her statement, which MSNBC posted at 10:32 p.m., made reference to the anti-Muslim video.

Clinton: Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind..factcheck.org/2012/10/be nghazi-timeline/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
Obama, Sept 12
" No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."
So you have proved me right and you wrong. He didn't blame it on terrorist as you claimed, he blamed it on an act of terror as I claimed.
You must listen in order to hear, grasshopper.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
Obama, Sept 12
Sept. 12: After his Rose Garden speech, Obama tapes an interview for “60 Minutes.” Obama says he didn’t use the word “terrorism” in his Rose Garden speech because “it’s too early to know exactly how this came about.” Steve Kroft, the show’s host, wonders how the attack could be described as a “mob action” since the attackers were “very heavily armed.” Obama says “we’re still investigating,” but he suspects “folks involved in this ... were looking to target Americans from the start.”

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

The coming change of Texas to a blue state was predicted...by me! In a post before the election.However, that won't happen by 2016! The party in power traditionally loses seats in the off year elections, however.Ironically, this could work in the democrats favor in 2016, as the democrat candidate will then blame"gridlock", causing a backlash against the party that controls both houses.Ain't politics fun?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

McCain is beginning to look better than Bush ever did.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
So why did Obama credit this deed to terrorist the very next morning? The entire brahooha to blame Americans (and side with the terrorist against America) was fabicated by republikans to cover their asses for the funds cuts.
<quoted text>
I looked up what is considered an act of terrorism and he could have called just about anything event an act of terrorism technically:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/act+of+terro...

http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aa1...

TSF, the Republicans didn't meander into the Rose Garden and give the speech, Obama did. He didn't have the facts straight, nor did Hillary and they ended up with egg on their face. He and Hillary were still apologizing for a stupid you tube video by an American two weeks after the fact. You're still dodging the fact that Ms. Lamb clearly stated funding was there for the consulate in Benghazi, although funding across the board had been cut. It doesn't matter if the Republicans cut funding, that was a non-issue in this case, she didn't give them the money they needed and it was there. Who cut funding would have been an issue if Ms. Lamb didn't have funds, but she did, but chose to withhold them. Republicans didn't make up her words at the senate hearing, she owned it, they didn't make up Susan Rice's lies, Hillary's or Obama's. For God's sake, their words can even be found on videos on mainstream media, which is not exactly a Republican bastion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

If you would like a "religious" opinion for maturity this might be one to look at:
"15. And We have enjoined upon man, to his parents, good treatment. His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship, and his gestation and weaning [period] is thirty months.[He grows] until, when he reaches maturity and reaches [the age of] forty years, he says, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims." 16. Those are the ones from whom We will accept the best of what they did and overlook their misdeeds,[their being] among the companions of Paradise.[That is] the promise of truth which they had been promised." (Quran, 46: 15-16)

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2010-12-brain-fully-matu...

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So you have proved me right and you wrong. He didn't blame it on terrorist as you claimed, he blamed it on an act of terror as I claimed.
You must listen in order to hear, grasshopper.
Is it unreasonable to blame an act of terror on a.....terrorist?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Is it unreasonable to blame an act of terror on a.....terrorist?
Buz-zing-ga! Thank you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Arnold based off the definitions of act of terrorism I posted, all of us that talked about having the fear of God put upon us by spanking would make our parents terrorists. I don't think any of us were raised by terrorists. One of the meanings was "causing fear." I can tell you one thing, when my mom got out the old double dogwooder, she must have been on the FBI and Interpols's list of known or wanted terrorists cause there was serious fear placed on me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Woops, I meant Waco. Arnold's ears might be burning right now!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Buz-zing-ga! Thank you.
Look at the list I provided. "Instilling fear", as I just posted to Waco, our parents must have been terrorists because by all our accounts, indeed they did such.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,561 - 32,580 of49,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) 14 hr Buff Aloe 27
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 16 hr southener 4,785
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Wed nyc2nc 10
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) Wed Past present future 5
Visiting Charlotte... recommendations? Tue nyc2nc 17
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Tue luvnut 38
diet doctor Tue Tonia 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••