Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33757 Jan 28, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
We have. They are called "doctors". You go to a doctor for one thing and they can always find three more. They prescribe six different medications or more all to counter act the side affects of the other.
Allen, I will have to agree and and disagree. There's nothing wrong with going to the doctor, but WE are responsible for what we ingest in the name of "healing." It's up to us to do our research on medications and no one makes us take them and decide if we choose to take them. A doctor can give us a fistful of prescriptions, but it doesn't mean we have to take them. I take prescription meds as needed, and also my sister and I have also found out that homeopathic drugs can help. However, as with prescription drugs, homeopathic drugs if not taken correctly can also do as much damage as prescription drugs. I personally don't see anything wrong with an Aspirin, but if I were to read the side effects, I would never take one, same goes for Tylenol. We have to be proactive, especially if you care for chronically ill or seniors about what meds they're taking, why and if they're safe.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#33758 Jan 28, 2013
emlu wrote:
Anyone catch 60 Minutes with the President and Sec. of State? Best line EVER: President Obama: You know, Steve, I gotta tell you, the-- you guys in the press are incorrigible. I was literally inaugurated four days ago. And you're talking about elections four years from now.
How long was his campaign?
Its gotten to the point, that if a politician doesn't restart his reelection campaign the day after inauguration, he's done.Why? Because the opposition starts their attacks, the day after inauguration.

“Seek ”

Houston

#33759 Jan 28, 2013
I'll be damned if I know why they want to have a superbowl in a rathole like New Orleans, emlu.

“Seek ”

Houston

#33760 Jan 28, 2013
Australian teen pulled from swamp, covered with leeches.What were lawyers doing in a swamp?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33761 Jan 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Its gotten to the point, that if a politician doesn't restart his reelection campaign the day after inauguration, he's done.Why? Because the opposition starts their attacks, the day after inauguration.
You may be correct, I just thought the President's response was "disingenuous" at best. Sometimes "body language" speaks volumes.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33762 Jan 28, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
"What difference does it matter" if there where or where not weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
Brought stability to the region for a little while. You teams decision to pull out early, is why we will be back a third time. Don't believe me? Look at how long we have occupied Germany, Japan and Korea.
The difference "casus belli". The matter "conspiracy".

“Seek ”

Houston

#33763 Jan 28, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You may be correct, I just thought the President's response was "disingenuous" at best. Sometimes "body language" speaks volumes.
You're an aficionado of body language.Well!

“Seek ”

Houston

#33764 Jan 28, 2013
Justification for war.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33765 Jan 28, 2013
So why did Obama say the very next morning that the attack was carried out by terrorists? More bait and switch from republikans to get attention off the fact that they had slashed embassy security funds. There may have been a few dollars left in the fund after the cuts, but when funds got tight,, managers also got tight with funds that may have been needed elsewhere. So instead of blaming the terrorist who carried out this dastardly deed, republikans side with the terrorist and blame Americans. Give me a break. Nothing is too low for a republikan.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>It is important because Obama has declared an "end of the war on terror", so by admitting that the suspects were terrorist would go against what he has already declared. Heaven knows the ruler can't be wrong, it HAD to be civilians protesting a YouTube video!
Again, request had been made for additional security, why did the Ruler's administration deny this request?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33766 Jan 28, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been told a few times that when you ask a dumb question, you get a dumb answer.
Not my contention at all. You asked for the "liberal agenda" in us history. Asked and answered.
Students personal opinions? Sure, when they are paying their own bills and providing for themselves. Till then, their "opinion" is whatever their parents or guardians say it is. Until they are capable of being able to fend for themselves, they have no rights, no entitled free expression or liberties.
I would suspect your job, as a teacher, is to teach them history both good and bad, not sequester their "valued" opinions.
There are alternatives to public education. Private schools and home schooling. Up to the parents to decide what is in the best interest of their kids.
And yes this is a dumb answer. I have to pull out the "bull shit flag". You are such a hypocrite. Just because a child is under your roof, under your care, under your thumb, does not mean their right to express thoughts and opinions on any subject should be revolked. Our childrens opinion should be valued. It is they who are to inherit this country. It is they who will be our future leaders.

In a home where both parents work or in a single parent home, home schooling is not an option. Not all can afford private schools.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33767 Jan 28, 2013
So why did Obama credit this deed to terrorist the very next morning? The entire brahooha to blame Americans (and side with the terrorist against America) was fabicated by republikans to cover their asses for the funds cuts.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, if you take the first lie given by the W.H. it wasn't terrorists at all, it was a small crowd pissed off about a you tube video made by an American.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33768 Jan 28, 2013
I would call 30 + warnings to president W prior to 9/11 a viable threat.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't attack and kill over 3000 people on 9/11, terrorist did.
Only faulting Hillary like you fault bush.
The embassy had security, in tripoli. The consulate, in Benghazi, is a tad different in mission and it is the state dept responsibility to provide security for consulates.
Who was in charge of the state dept?
Hillary Clinton.
Was there no Marine Expeditionay Unit on float in the Med, was there no carrier battle group on station in the Med, not one SEAL team or Delta platoon on stand by, ready to be deployed, for when help is called for?
Perhaps your teammates are incapable of determining what is and is not a viable threat?

Location hidden

#33769 Jan 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
So why did Obama say the very next morning that the attack was carried out by terrorists? More bait and switch from republikans to get attention off the fact that they had slashed embassy security funds. There may have been a few dollars left in the fund after the cuts, but when funds got tight,, managers also got tight with funds that may have been needed elsewhere. So instead of blaming the terrorist who carried out this dastardly deed, republikans side with the terrorist and blame Americans. Give me a break. Nothing is too low for a republikan.
<quoted text>
First, you need to get your facts straight. The very next day the Ruler didn't say these acts were committed by terrorist, but rather,(and just as the moderator of the foreign policy debate pointed out), he called it an "act of terror." Since the Ruler has ended the "war on terror", terrorist no longer exists so it had to be an "act of terror" carried out by civilians protesting a video! These aren't my words, they're the Rulers words.(You see Bacon, another example of people listening to the Ruler but NOT hearing what he says.)
As far as the funding, Bacon has already schooled you on who is to blame. If I give you a thousand dollars to pay the bills and you waste the money on frivolous purchases, don't whine to me when the bill collector comes a knocking! Own up to the blame, show some responsibility and PLEASE quit watching MSNBC and regurgitating their talking points.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33770 Jan 28, 2013
And 4486 coalition dead in Iraq is too many having to die for Dubya's bald faced lie about WMDs. You support that and think others are morally challenged?
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
For moral and value challenged like yourself 1 is too many regardless of fault.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33771 Jan 28, 2013
( PhysOrg.com )-- New research from the UK shows the brain continues to develop after childhood and puberty, and is not fully developed until people are well into their 30s and 40s. The findings contradict current theories that the brain matures much earlier.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2010-12-brain-fully-matu...
So, children's opinions should be considered in what capacity and at what age. If those opinions are to be used to shape a nation or be used in a family dynamic situation?

Location hidden

#33772 Jan 28, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Right, by the one page titled "distributing wealth". All the kids were brainwashed by that one thing. It fooled them so easily. Amazing how one paper that is not even titled "redistributing the wealth" tricked them into redistributing wealth.
Your "evidence" is pathetic, your claims are outragous.
An example was asked for so I provided one.
You are pathetic and your claims are outrageous.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33773 Jan 28, 2013
Obama, Sept 12

" No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33774 Jan 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Anybody who thinks the republican party is done, is likely to get a nasty surprise in the off year elections coming up in 2014.
It may also surprise some that the Democratic Party has projected the "red " state of Texas to be a "blue star" state by year 2016.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33775 Jan 28, 2013
Pro
You are busted for not reading carefully and for believing proven republikan bull shit. Give it up and move on..
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>An example was asked for so I provided one.
You are pathetic and your claims are outrageous.

Location hidden

#33776 Jan 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read some dumb statements by you, but this one takes the cake. Mike what they said after they found out the lies would not stand, is using their words as proof of lying and that doesn't make my conclusions true? I'm using their words, I didn't make them up. Google, you can find Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Leon Panetta, and Obama all giving different accounts of Benghazi. You're a Democrat die hard but you just need to own this one. Sorry bud, Republicans nor I made up the stories they told, they'll have to own it. Panetta's leaving, Hillary's leaving, Rice saw how quickly her appointment as Secretary of state was dropped and the only one left standing is Obama. In his defense, he was having to campaign in Las Vegas with Beyonce that night, so I guess in the words of Hillary "what does it matter"?
Here Here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garry Wallace of G&W EQUIPMENT is a Narcissist 3 min Chad 1
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) 11 min Limey 296
Pat the Rat on Megyn Kelly Sat Bat and ball man 1
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Apr 29 Vvvv 171
Should the Charlotte Hornets use the old logo? Apr 28 Tranny Anne 4
Long Lost Friend, Nathan Tiller... Looking for ... Apr 27 xrastaxmamaxmandax 1
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Apr 24 Pretty In Pink 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages