Comments
32,481 - 32,500 of 58,898 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#33703 Jan 28, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks but I know all I need to know about Al Jazeera and "climate change".
I am sure you do not know shit about either, but of course, that is enough for you.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33704 Jan 28, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he has one on HBO. Dennis Miller just has a 5 minute segment on O'Reilly 3 times a week. Just shows where the demand for good comedy is.
Demand? Maher is on HBO, a premium channel that one must pay extra for, Dennis appears on a channel that comes with the basic package of the service provider. Also, Dennis' comedy special appears on HBO every now and then....for those willing to pay extra.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33705 Jan 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
Hillary Cliton did not attack and kill 4 Americans, terrorist did that. So why are republikand attacking and blaming Americans?
Would it have anythig to do with obscuring the fact that republikans had cut the funding to embassy security?
Republicans are the "blame America first"crowd.
Oh, yes, their own catch phrases come back to haunt them.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33706 Jan 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maher makes Silver look like an altar boy.
Well I guess that makes alter boys racists.
Now keep defending your racist buddy.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33707 Jan 28, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure you do not know shit about either, but of course, that is enough for you.
Ditto to you! Good AM to yo Mikie.

Location hidden

#33708 Jan 28, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are the "blame America first"crowd.
Oh, yes, their own catch phrases come back to haunt them.
Mike, if you take the first lie given by the W.H. it wasn't terrorists at all, it was a small crowd pissed off about a you tube video made by an American.

Location hidden

#33709 Jan 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Personally, I think Feinsteins'gun control proposals are doomed in Congress.The Senate, as well as the House.Pro, do you agree?
Yes, her bill will be DOA. More importantly, if you read her bill you will see why the gun owners have been frantic with the Commucrats concerning the 2nd amendment. Again, one bad apple doesn't spoil the bushel but her views have been associated with her entire party when it comes to the views of most gun owners.

Location hidden

#33710 Jan 28, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess that makes alter boys racists.
Now keep defending your racist buddy.
Will do. Good morning Mike, see you got up on the wrong side of the bed, but keep positive thoughts and you'll feel better as the day progresses.:)

Location hidden

#33711 Jan 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, if you take the first lie given by the W.H. it wasn't terrorists at all, it was a small crowd pissed off about a you tube video made by an American.
Funny how Mike tries to use the Ruler's slogan of "blame America first" against the Republicans when it's his party that uses it time after time after time.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33712 Jan 28, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary's comment back of "what does it matter" was jus as idiotic and showed her lack of value in regards to the life of others. Shows how out of touch the elected/appointed officials are with the rest of Americans.
Rand Paul and his"questions"deserv ed a response like"what does it matter"? His insane Turkish gun smuggling conspiracy, he said later came from something he had"heard".RAND PAUL is the biggest idiot in politics today.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33713 Jan 28, 2013
Gosh Mike"my favorite word is chickenshit" Duquette is back!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33714 Jan 28, 2013
Mike misspelled "altar".That to me indicates that the public school system in America has been eviscerated by lack of funds.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33715 Jan 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
People generally pick a political commentator/comedian that suits them.The conservative Dennis Miller is very funny.Rush comes across as insane.I like Maher.That doesn't mean i'm nearly as liberal as Maher, but I find him politically incisive at times.But, RUSH has a good schtick going,a real moneymaker, if I was him, I would laugh all the way to the bank.
Well the bank is not all there is to life. I guess that is why he is addicted to drugs.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33716 Jan 28, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Also, the Civil War has also been referred to as "The War Against Northern Aggression" more recently by Southern conservative groups.
Yes, because we took away their right to own people.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33717 Jan 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
Hillary Cliton did not attack and kill 4 Americans, terrorist did that. So why are republikand attacking and blaming Americans?
Would it have anythig to do with obscuring the fact that republikans had cut the funding to embassy security?

Let us not forget the lives that were lost due to Bush's "BIG lIE" weapons of mass destruction. It is well known that the Bush Administration had drawn up plans to use force to over throw the regime of Saddam Hussein long before the attack on the WTC and the Pentagon. The true motives here were: the seizing of vast oil resources and establishing US dominance in the Middle East.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33718 Jan 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was Obama and Hillary. They hate American and want to destroy it, just as the conservative nut bags here keep saying.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33719 Jan 28, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Well the bank is not all there is to life. I guess that is why he is addicted to drugs.
You should know, addiction does not strike only the poor.As to whether Mr."lock all the addicts up and throw away the key"is still doing pills, who knows?

Location hidden

#33720 Jan 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Rand Paul and his"questions"deserv ed a response like"what does it matter"? His insane Turkish gun smuggling conspiracy, he said later came from something he had"heard".RAND PAUL is the biggest idiot in politics today.
Now Waco, a response of "what does it matter" should have been laid back at her feet. On October 15th she made the statement "The buck stopped with her" regarding Benghazi and then she says "what does it matter" regarding how it happened. The fact that there were repeated, not one or two but many emails by Ambassador Stevens stating his fear about security and requesting more "does matter." Yes, we send our military into war, but we don't do it without giving them the proper equipment needed to fight a war. The woman even said she didn't see the emails. For the love of Pete who is running the State Department, Larry Moe and Curly? I was embarrassed for her. Rand Paul is a little strange to me anyway, but he can ask stupid questions because "the buck doesn't stop with him", but Hillary is secretary of the State, stupid answers don't cut it when the American public, not only Rand Paul wants to know the truth.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33721 Jan 28, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, her bill will be DOA. More importantly, if you read her bill you will see why the gun owners have been frantic with the Commucrats concerning the 2nd amendment. Again, one bad apple doesn't spoil the bushel but her views have been associated with her entire party when it comes to the views of most gun owners.
Politicians in New York state say they are"showing America how its done"in regards to gun control.Really.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33722 Jan 28, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>No, govt schools just don't teach the history of Joe. Most, if not all students couldn't tell you who Joe is.
Please tell us where you get this horse shit? Is it Beck, or Limbaugh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duke Energy's paperless billing is rediculous 1 hr James Taylor 1
I Love Black Women (May '11) 1 hr Bill Robinson 239
Where to buy spice? 3 hr Blah 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 7 hr MichaelL 4,839
hCG Weight Loss Doctors in Charlotte, NC 23 hr Jamie27 2
scat Fri deandrehayes1 1
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... Fri Belmont Resident 2
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE