Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33379 Jan 25, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I started a petition to begin a "Red Witch Hunt" for communist in America. We need to finish the work that McCarthy started in the 1950's. This is the only chance for the Republican party to bounce back.
Arnold, you seem so happy the Repubs are never going to take the White House again, so why would you push for the only chance to bounce back? Are you for a one party rule? Looks that way. It appears you and your comrades despise anyone other than Democrats ruling the country, thus, looks a whole like how the communists work. What say you?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33380 Jan 25, 2013
Has it ever occurred to you that the reason for those stats could be that the 18-28 year olds have discovered that the neoconazi fear/hate platform is BS?
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks in part to the liberal agenda being taught in public schools....obviously!
Studies show that registered voters 18-28 years old with a HS diploma or have a college degree are primarily Democrat but from 30-45 with the same credentials, they're primarily Republican. Why? Because they've been professionally indoctrinated by govt schools to believe in the liberal's BS utopia but once they graduate and move into the real world, they realize everything they've been taught was a lie!
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33382 Jan 25, 2013
I have no doubt that the republikans will bounce back. Even Bobby Jindal has discovered that attacking women is not a good plan because they represent over 50% of voters. Duh!! To win a political race , you need votes. Now, after the election, they have also discovered that blacks, chicanos, veterans, teachers, union members, retired persons, the unemployed, the disabled, and yes , even the poor are allowed to vote. With this amazing new information (that you need votes to win elections these days), republikans will have to play nice in order to hide and advance their only goal, tax breaks to the rich.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, you seem so happy the Repubs are never going to take the White House again, so why would you push for the only chance to bounce back? Are you for a one party rule? Looks that way. It appears you and your comrades despise anyone other than Democrats ruling the country, thus, looks a whole like how the communists work. What say you?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33383 Jan 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>I have no doubt that the republikans will bounce back. Even Bobby Jindal has discovered that attacking women is not a good plan because they represent over 50% of voters. Duh!! To win a political race , you need votes. Now, after the election, they have also discovered that blacks, chicanos, veterans, teachers, union members, retired persons, the unemployed, the disabled, and yes , even the poor are allowed to vote. With this amazing new information (that you need votes to win elections these days), republikans will have to play nice in order to hide and advance their only goal, tax breaks to the rich.
Paid in your extra yet?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33384 Jan 25, 2013
North Carolina has given control of the state to republikans and they are on a rampage. They have decided that the way to fix the economy is to elimiate state income taxes (paid mostly by the high income earners) and shift the taxes burden toward higher sales taxes for food, cars, gasoline and everything required to subside in todays economy. This way the rich can pay less and the poor can pay more. Another law already passed giving each and every attorney in every law firm an ADDITIONAL $50,000 tax break will most certainly fix our outrageous unemployment.
Outlawing clean air and water is just a trade off /pay off for republikans who have solved the global warming issue by passing a law against the sea rising.
As you can see, we are rapidly being moved forward to the 18th century.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33385 Jan 25, 2013
I pay in extra every year by paying a higher percentage RATE than the beautiful people.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid in your extra yet?

Location hidden

#33386 Jan 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
I have no doubt that the republikans will bounce back. Even Bobby Jindal has discovered that attacking women is not a good plan because they represent over 50% of voters. Duh!! To win a political race , you need votes. Now, after the election, they have also discovered that blacks, chicanos, veterans, teachers, union members, retired persons, the unemployed, the disabled, and yes , even the poor are allowed to vote. With this amazing new information (that you need votes to win elections these days), republikans will have to play nice in order to hide and advance their only goal, tax breaks to the rich.
<quoted text>
Since you jumped in for Arnold, I'll ask you, do believe in a one party rule? Per, Arnold, his comrades and you, the Republicans are wrong on everything. So if the Demokrats are so right about all things not only in the U.S. but the world, I would think you would like to have Dems just rule the country. Therefore, you lean toward communist rule. That is what communists do isn't it? Find one party, vote in a single ruler from that party and run the whole show. It's not about the "boogers", "Red Witch Hunts" etc, look at your own posts. You all are just happy as pigs in slop that Dems could just rule forever. Hell, let's just go ahead and start with the one party forever rule now and make all your above listed voters happy and all will be right in the U.S.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#33387 Jan 25, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
If these people are so good then why is their country so bad that they want to leave?
taxpayer. refrain from ignorance. its not the people, its the government. why are good people threatening to leave America? if there so good right.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#33388 Jan 25, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you jumped in for Arnold, I'll ask you, do believe in a one party rule? Per, Arnold, his comrades and you, the Republicans are wrong on everything. So if the Demokrats are so right about all things not only in the U.S. but the world, I would think you would like to have Dems just rule the country. Therefore, you lean toward communist rule. That is what communists do isn't it? Find one party, vote in a single ruler from that party and run the whole show. It's not about the "boogers", "Red Witch Hunts" etc, look at your own posts. You all are just happy as pigs in slop that Dems could just rule forever. Hell, let's just go ahead and start with the one party forever rule now and make all your above listed voters happy and all will be right in the U.S.
how can you say this when the side your on expresses the same exact sentiments??? that is the founding principle of the two party system, competition. when you get on here and continuously tirade day by day against anything without a republican stamp you are just as guilty as mike.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33389 Jan 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
I pay in extra every year by paying a higher percentage RATE than the beautiful people.
<quoted text>
Thats not extra. That is what you owe. You claim to be a self made millionaire, so "pay a little more" and send in the check covering that extra.

Make sure it is payable to the Demo-we foster entitlement mentality seeking hand outs, oblivious to self responsibility and just want free stuff without repaying our debt to soceity-crat Party.

I know I know, it is hard going from victim to being responsible for your self.

Location hidden

#33390 Jan 25, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
how can you say this when the side your on expresses the same exact sentiments??? that is the founding principle of the two party system, competition. when you get on here and continuously tirade day by day against anything without a republican stamp you are just as guilty as mike.
Seven, you apparently didn't read a positive report I gave Hillary Clinton the other day. There are some Dems I think are good elected leaders; however, unlike some on here, I don't despise the Democrat party. A two party system is how it is suppose to be, but there are some on here that are and will always be happy with one party. I have voted for candidates from both parties. LOL on the guilty as Mike thing, you know I'm not that bad yet. Mike would be happy with a one party, Democrat rule.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33391 Jan 25, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Seven, you apparently didn't read a positive report I gave Hillary Clinton the other day. There are some Dems I think are good elected leaders; however, unlike some on here, I don't despise the Democrat party. A two party system is how it is suppose to be, but there are some on here that are and will always be happy with one party. I have voted for candidates from both parties. LOL on the guilty as Mike thing, you know I'm not that bad yet. Mike would be happy with a one party, Democrat rule.
That's true Bacon.One party in control permanently? Not good....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33392 Jan 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That's true Bacon.One party in control permanently? Not good....
Doesn't it take "two" to party, sweetie? One party is no, fun what would we "talk" about.:)

Location hidden

#33393 Jan 25, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I am stating the fact that unless the Republican party make some serious changes in alienating the populace, they are going to have a very tough time getting their candidates elected. That is not so much "happiness" as it is "fact". I am NOT looking for one party rule, as you seem to think. When you can find something positive to say about Obama, then I may find something positive to say about Republicans. Does that sound fair enough? The word "Communist" comes into everything you Republicans say. With the voters as well as everybody else, that is where you lose more and more people. Now watch the other Republicans jump in here with their Democrat/ Communist theories. It's an obsession with Republicans.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33394 Jan 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't it take "two" to party, sweetie? One party is no, fun what would we "talk" about.:)
Talk? Haaaa!

Location hidden

#33395 Jan 25, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am stating the fact that unless the Republican party make some serious changes in alienating the populace, they are going to have a very tough time getting their candidates elected. That is not so much "happiness" as it is "fact". I am NOT looking for one party rule, as you seem to think. When you can find something positive to say about Obama, then I may find something positive to say about Republicans. Does that sound fair enough? The word "Communist" comes into everything you Republicans say. With the voters as well as everybody else, that is where you lose more and more people. Now watch the other Republicans jump in here with their Democrat/ Communist theories. It's an obsession with Republicans.
We Independents think he sings and dances well. Does that count? He had a "Gangnam dance-off" with Beyonce's hubby at the The White House, someone "tweeted" the President won.

Location hidden

#33396 Jan 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>We Independents think he sings and dances well. Does that count? He had a "Gangnam dance-off" with Beyonce's hubby at the The White House, someone "tweeted" the President won.
That's a given. Us black people with all our "natural rhythm" are known as good dancers and spectacular field singers.

Location hidden

#33397 Jan 25, 2013
OOOPs it was Usher not Beyonce's husband, my bad.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33398 Jan 25, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a given. Us black people with all our "natural rhythm" are known as good dancers and spectacular field singers.
No one, and I mean no one, does the River Dance like me....
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33399 Jan 25, 2013
No I do not beleive in one party rule, I believe in democracy. It is regretable to me that the once respectable republican party has been taken over by detestable republikans who care nothing about the USA but only for what they can squeeze out of the government. They use hate , fear mongering and pseudo ideology to win over the uneductated freaks who will follow them and vote tax breaks to the rich. As a registered independent, I looked seriously at Mitt Romney as a presidential candidate. I thought it possible that he would emerge as a leader.But he seemed to campaign against himself by insulting the British, by declaring that indigent students should forgo college loans because they could just "borrow the money from their parents", by insulting a huge segment of the voters with inane comments revealing that he was not a Mitt but a TWITT. Now , I have to endure 4 more years of whining from republikans who fail to realize that their loss was the result of presenting an idiot for a condidate.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taste of Gaston is about more than just food an... Wed Luler Belle 1
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Wed I Hate Syracuse 251
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Wed I Hate Syracuse 234
5 year old goes missing at Shamrock Gardens Ele... Wed MaryOfConcern 6
Gaston County lockup - ANOTHER LaVecchia (Sep '12) Wed average joe 24
Missing child at Shamrock Garden Elementary School Tue Debbie 20
Walk Run Shoes (Apr '13) Tue GoodWitchGlenda 23
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE