Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

emlu wrote:
Anyone wanting to start a petition can do so here. Actually, this is funny reading.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/
I started a petition to begin a "Red Witch Hunt" for communist in America. We need to finish the work that McCarthy started in the 1950's. This is the only chance for the Republican party to bounce back.
TSF

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Just generalize that to "boogers". The republikan sheeple are afraid of everything and against everything except tax breaks for the rich.
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I started a petition to begin a "Red Witch Hunt" for communist in America. We need to finish the work that McCarthy started in the 1950's. This is the only chance for the Republican party to bounce back.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, you seem so happy the Repubs are never going to take the White House again, so why would you push for the only chance to bounce back? Are you for a one party rule? Looks that way. It appears you and your comrades despise anyone other than Democrats ruling the country, thus, looks a whole like how the communists work. What say you?
TSF

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Has it ever occurred to you that the reason for those stats could be that the 18-28 year olds have discovered that the neoconazi fear/hate platform is BS?
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks in part to the liberal agenda being taught in public schools....obviously!
Studies show that registered voters 18-28 years old with a HS diploma or have a college degree are primarily Democrat but from 30-45 with the same credentials, they're primarily Republican. Why? Because they've been professionally indoctrinated by govt schools to believe in the liberal's BS utopia but once they graduate and move into the real world, they realize everything they've been taught was a lie!
TSF

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I have no doubt that the republikans will bounce back. Even Bobby Jindal has discovered that attacking women is not a good plan because they represent over 50% of voters. Duh!! To win a political race , you need votes. Now, after the election, they have also discovered that blacks, chicanos, veterans, teachers, union members, retired persons, the unemployed, the disabled, and yes , even the poor are allowed to vote. With this amazing new information (that you need votes to win elections these days), republikans will have to play nice in order to hide and advance their only goal, tax breaks to the rich.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, you seem so happy the Repubs are never going to take the White House again, so why would you push for the only chance to bounce back? Are you for a one party rule? Looks that way. It appears you and your comrades despise anyone other than Democrats ruling the country, thus, looks a whole like how the communists work. What say you?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>I have no doubt that the republikans will bounce back. Even Bobby Jindal has discovered that attacking women is not a good plan because they represent over 50% of voters. Duh!! To win a political race , you need votes. Now, after the election, they have also discovered that blacks, chicanos, veterans, teachers, union members, retired persons, the unemployed, the disabled, and yes , even the poor are allowed to vote. With this amazing new information (that you need votes to win elections these days), republikans will have to play nice in order to hide and advance their only goal, tax breaks to the rich.
Paid in your extra yet?
TSF

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

North Carolina has given control of the state to republikans and they are on a rampage. They have decided that the way to fix the economy is to elimiate state income taxes (paid mostly by the high income earners) and shift the taxes burden toward higher sales taxes for food, cars, gasoline and everything required to subside in todays economy. This way the rich can pay less and the poor can pay more. Another law already passed giving each and every attorney in every law firm an ADDITIONAL $50,000 tax break will most certainly fix our outrageous unemployment.
Outlawing clean air and water is just a trade off /pay off for republikans who have solved the global warming issue by passing a law against the sea rising.
As you can see, we are rapidly being moved forward to the 18th century.
TSF

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I pay in extra every year by paying a higher percentage RATE than the beautiful people.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid in your extra yet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

TSF wrote:
I have no doubt that the republikans will bounce back. Even Bobby Jindal has discovered that attacking women is not a good plan because they represent over 50% of voters. Duh!! To win a political race , you need votes. Now, after the election, they have also discovered that blacks, chicanos, veterans, teachers, union members, retired persons, the unemployed, the disabled, and yes , even the poor are allowed to vote. With this amazing new information (that you need votes to win elections these days), republikans will have to play nice in order to hide and advance their only goal, tax breaks to the rich.
<quoted text>
Since you jumped in for Arnold, I'll ask you, do believe in a one party rule? Per, Arnold, his comrades and you, the Republicans are wrong on everything. So if the Demokrats are so right about all things not only in the U.S. but the world, I would think you would like to have Dems just rule the country. Therefore, you lean toward communist rule. That is what communists do isn't it? Find one party, vote in a single ruler from that party and run the whole show. It's not about the "boogers", "Red Witch Hunts" etc, look at your own posts. You all are just happy as pigs in slop that Dems could just rule forever. Hell, let's just go ahead and start with the one party forever rule now and make all your above listed voters happy and all will be right in the U.S.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
If these people are so good then why is their country so bad that they want to leave?
taxpayer. refrain from ignorance. its not the people, its the government. why are good people threatening to leave America? if there so good right.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you jumped in for Arnold, I'll ask you, do believe in a one party rule? Per, Arnold, his comrades and you, the Republicans are wrong on everything. So if the Demokrats are so right about all things not only in the U.S. but the world, I would think you would like to have Dems just rule the country. Therefore, you lean toward communist rule. That is what communists do isn't it? Find one party, vote in a single ruler from that party and run the whole show. It's not about the "boogers", "Red Witch Hunts" etc, look at your own posts. You all are just happy as pigs in slop that Dems could just rule forever. Hell, let's just go ahead and start with the one party forever rule now and make all your above listed voters happy and all will be right in the U.S.
how can you say this when the side your on expresses the same exact sentiments??? that is the founding principle of the two party system, competition. when you get on here and continuously tirade day by day against anything without a republican stamp you are just as guilty as mike.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
I pay in extra every year by paying a higher percentage RATE than the beautiful people.
<quoted text>
Thats not extra. That is what you owe. You claim to be a self made millionaire, so "pay a little more" and send in the check covering that extra.

Make sure it is payable to the Demo-we foster entitlement mentality seeking hand outs, oblivious to self responsibility and just want free stuff without repaying our debt to soceity-crat Party.

I know I know, it is hard going from victim to being responsible for your self.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
how can you say this when the side your on expresses the same exact sentiments??? that is the founding principle of the two party system, competition. when you get on here and continuously tirade day by day against anything without a republican stamp you are just as guilty as mike.
Seven, you apparently didn't read a positive report I gave Hillary Clinton the other day. There are some Dems I think are good elected leaders; however, unlike some on here, I don't despise the Democrat party. A two party system is how it is suppose to be, but there are some on here that are and will always be happy with one party. I have voted for candidates from both parties. LOL on the guilty as Mike thing, you know I'm not that bad yet. Mike would be happy with a one party, Democrat rule.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Seven, you apparently didn't read a positive report I gave Hillary Clinton the other day. There are some Dems I think are good elected leaders; however, unlike some on here, I don't despise the Democrat party. A two party system is how it is suppose to be, but there are some on here that are and will always be happy with one party. I have voted for candidates from both parties. LOL on the guilty as Mike thing, you know I'm not that bad yet. Mike would be happy with a one party, Democrat rule.
That's true Bacon.One party in control permanently? Not good....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That's true Bacon.One party in control permanently? Not good....
Doesn't it take "two" to party, sweetie? One party is no, fun what would we "talk" about.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I am stating the fact that unless the Republican party make some serious changes in alienating the populace, they are going to have a very tough time getting their candidates elected. That is not so much "happiness" as it is "fact". I am NOT looking for one party rule, as you seem to think. When you can find something positive to say about Obama, then I may find something positive to say about Republicans. Does that sound fair enough? The word "Communist" comes into everything you Republicans say. With the voters as well as everybody else, that is where you lose more and more people. Now watch the other Republicans jump in here with their Democrat/ Communist theories. It's an obsession with Republicans.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't it take "two" to party, sweetie? One party is no, fun what would we "talk" about.:)
Talk? Haaaa!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am stating the fact that unless the Republican party make some serious changes in alienating the populace, they are going to have a very tough time getting their candidates elected. That is not so much "happiness" as it is "fact". I am NOT looking for one party rule, as you seem to think. When you can find something positive to say about Obama, then I may find something positive to say about Republicans. Does that sound fair enough? The word "Communist" comes into everything you Republicans say. With the voters as well as everybody else, that is where you lose more and more people. Now watch the other Republicans jump in here with their Democrat/ Communist theories. It's an obsession with Republicans.
We Independents think he sings and dances well. Does that count? He had a "Gangnam dance-off" with Beyonce's hubby at the The White House, someone "tweeted" the President won.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>We Independents think he sings and dances well. Does that count? He had a "Gangnam dance-off" with Beyonce's hubby at the The White House, someone "tweeted" the President won.
That's a given. Us black people with all our "natural rhythm" are known as good dancers and spectacular field singers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

OOOPs it was Usher not Beyonce's husband, my bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 5 hr LaLa2020 130
looking for smurfs 7 hr inNeedThisWeekOnly 5
I Love Black Women (May '11) 11 hr chalk boy 238
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads 11 hr Whinn 12
bggb 21 hr guest 35
Apraxia Tue Wyatts warriors 1
lookin for that boy. where's he at Tue diogenetically su... 15

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••