Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33359 Jan 24, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're suggesting we pay them for the tragedies their forefathers endured? Then who's going to pay us for the tragedies of slavery that our European forefathers endured in Africa back in the day? Do some research, the number of European slaves in Africa far outnumber the amount of black slaves in the states.

Indentured servants or slaves? Indentured servants had a time period as slaves until the debt was paid in full. Slaves from Africa were in bondage for life. Which one do you mean for European slaves?

Location hidden

#33360 Jan 24, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obcviously I am not a Republican. The younger guys embrace the Democratic party, obvious from the last election.
Thanks in part to the liberal agenda being taught in public schools....obviously!
Studies show that registered voters 18-28 years old with a HS diploma or have a college degree are primarily Democrat but from 30-45 with the same credentials, they're primarily Republican. Why? Because they've been professionally indoctrinated by govt schools to believe in the liberal's BS utopia but once they graduate and move into the real world, they realize everything they've been taught was a lie!
Steve

Manteo, NC

#33361 Jan 24, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks in part to the liberal agenda being taught in public schools....obviously!
Studies show that registered voters 18-28 years old with a HS diploma or have a college degree are primarily Democrat but from 30-45 with the same credentials, they're primarily Republican. Why? Because they've been professionally indoctrinated by govt schools to believe in the liberal's BS utopia but once they graduate and move into the real world, they realize everything they've been taught was a lie!
ROFLMAO

Post a link! Sounds like Faux news stats!! The Tea Party is a joke and you are lost. Welcome to America!

Location hidden

#33362 Jan 24, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Post a link! Sounds like Faux news stats!! The Tea Party is a joke and you are lost. Welcome to America!
Use your govt education and do your own research, it isn't hard to find.

Location hidden

#33363 Jan 24, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Use your govt education and do your own research, it isn't hard to find.
cop out.
Steve

Manteo, NC

#33364 Jan 24, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Use your govt education and do your own research, it isn't hard to find.
Exactly b.s. stats with b.s. explanations. You are a complete fool.

Location hidden

#33365 Jan 24, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly b.s. stats with b.s. explanations. You are a complete fool.
Thx for the compliment, "Steve".
Steve

Manteo, NC

#33366 Jan 24, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Thx for the compliment, "Steve".
No problem. I have a favor to ask you.

Will you please stop buying and hoarding all the 9mm,.45 ammo etc, so others can buy some when they need it?

Location hidden

#33367 Jan 24, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. I have a favor to ask you.
Will you please stop buying and hoarding all the 9mm,.45 ammo etc, so others can buy some when they need it?
It's a free market, sounds like you're late to the party! Don't forget the .223's and the .308's!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33368 Jan 25, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>It's a free market, sounds like you're late to the party! Don't forget the .223's and the .308's!!
So your the one!!!! Come on Pro, are you hoarding the .22's as well? Killing me at work, can't get ammo to sell.:)

Location hidden

#33369 Jan 25, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
The one thing our gov. has going for it, is they keep stats on EVERYTHING. If you have the gumption to go look. Politicians use them all the time.
http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/socdemo/voting...

Location hidden

#33370 Jan 25, 2013
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57565788/...

.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2013/01 /24/former-sex-film-star-is-ch inas-hottest-new-politician/

Go figure!

Location hidden

#33371 Jan 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>So your the one!!!! Come on Pro, are you hoarding the .22's as well? Killing me at work, can't get ammo to sell.:)
Oh yeah, gotta have those .22's! You never know when you're going to have to find dinner!

Location hidden

#33372 Jan 25, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks in part to the liberal agenda being taught in public schools....obviously!
Are you the product of a public education?

Location hidden

#33373 Jan 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>So your the one!!!! Come on Pro, are you hoarding the .22's as well? Killing me at work, can't get ammo to sell.:)
Gotta question for you. I have a friend that was in need of cash so I bought a "used" Romanian AK with (4) thirty round mags. When I say used, I mean used. I don't know the history but this rifle looks like its actually been in combat although it still shoots excellent. I know condition is everything but I'm curious as to what this rifle would be worth, ballpark?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33374 Jan 25, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the product of a public education?
Hey Arnold they say now that Lincoln was probably bi-polar! Can you beat that! I'm sorry you found out some"bad"things about Lincoln, of course I already knew most of the real facts about Lincoln, i'm mainly self-educated, of course the public school system helped by getting my interest whetted.Edu cation doesn't stop, ever.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33375 Jan 25, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're suggesting we pay them for the tragedies their forefathers endured? Then who's going to pay us for the tragedies of slavery that our European forefathers endured in Africa back in the day? Do some research, the number of European slaves in Africa far outnumber the amount of black slaves in the states.
I'm suggesting that what they have, what they may stand to gain and however it comes about, I certainly do not begrudge it. You have the advantage of tracing your European roots. Blacks in America do not have that advantage because of the division of families. If you want an African payback take your geneology and petition Africa.

Location hidden

#33376 Jan 25, 2013
Anyone wanting to start a petition can do so here. Actually, this is funny reading.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/

Location hidden

#33377 Jan 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
Anyone wanting to start a petition can do so here. Actually, this is funny reading.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/
I started a petition to begin a "Red Witch Hunt" for communist in America. We need to finish the work that McCarthy started in the 1950's. This is the only chance for the Republican party to bounce back.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33378 Jan 25, 2013
Just generalize that to "boogers". The republikan sheeple are afraid of everything and against everything except tax breaks for the rich.
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I started a petition to begin a "Red Witch Hunt" for communist in America. We need to finish the work that McCarthy started in the 1950's. This is the only chance for the Republican party to bounce back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) 11 hr UTB 56
bggb 11 hr guest 5
Senator Kay Hagan Sun Wabash Tsunami 1
help........please help Sat Interesting 5
Cruising in Northlake mall? Oct 18 Hornyguy 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Oct 17 I Hate Syracuse 4,843
bank of america's vaibhav vaishnav july 11,2014... Oct 17 Brain M 2
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]