Gimme A Raise Boss

Asheville, NC

#33319 Jan 24, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Typical liberal semantics! The first link I posted showed the title as "(Re) Distribute the Wealth", but showed the actual worksheet with the correct title. The second link showed the correct title. Yes, using the correct words are important but pictures are worth a thousands words! Distributing the wealth,(straight from the Communist Manifesto),as depicted in this worksheet with a wealthy little white girl throwing cash from her bag of money, has NOTHING to do with distributive properties when pertaining to 5th grade math, as Silver correctly pointed out....and to which you agreed in post #33306! If you can not see or believe this direct correlation between your party's communist agenda and the implementation of this agenda into the minds of our youth through govt education, then you, like TSF, have been indoctrinated to the point where you can't see the forest for the trees either!
And you call me the liar and the moron?
What is needed is a decent raise in pay for the middle class who's wages have remained static for far too long. That's NOT redistribution of wealth.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33320 Jan 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
MLK was a Christian.Are you condemning the Reverend for that Mike?
MLK was also a Republican! Funny how the left cherry pick from the great accomplishments that fit their arguments but condemn the rest of his beliefs!
Omega

Lumberton, NC

#33321 Jan 24, 2013
Gimme A Raise Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
What is needed is a decent raise in pay for the middle class who's wages have remained static for far too long. That's NOT redistribution of wealth.
What middle class?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33322 Jan 24, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>MLK was also a Republican! Funny how the left cherry pick from the great accomplishments that fit their arguments but condemn the rest of his beliefs!
I didn't know that.

Location hidden

#33323 Jan 24, 2013
Gimme A Raise Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you suggest pay for this raise?

Location hidden

#33324 Jan 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't know that.
Here's an article that may enlighten you to what all the Democrats did to help out MLK's cause, it's nothing to write home about:

http://www.humanevents.com/2006/08/16/why-mar...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33325 Jan 24, 2013
Southern Democrats were a different kind of dog.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33326 Jan 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allen has said some very nice things about you.You saying you don't feel the urge to support Allen, since you and Bacon aren't fans of each other? Mike was right about people signing in on Topix.i'm going to leave Allen out of my posts.But something isn't right.
Yes I have said some nice things to Arnold and about him and I meant every word of it. At the same time I don't expect him to fight my battles. Being signed in on topix or not does not change who I am, my views, my points or my opinions. You say you are an Obama supporter, well if so then act like one and stop brown nosing the republicans. Ole Gail has posted some pretty bad $hit here and you continue to reply to her.(SOMETHING?) That's not right!

Location hidden

#33327 Jan 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Were???

Location hidden

#33328 Jan 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>

The difference between AZ and me, I am not constantly seeking validation and don't need a resume to prove anything.
I simply gave my time and energy to making my community a better place by my own free will with no intent of recognition or praise. No, you wouldn't understand anything about that because from what I have seen, you really care about nothing but yourself and your own little world. That is the real difference between us.

Location hidden

#33329 Jan 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Yes they were. Extreme racists who went over to the Republican Party after the Civil Right and Voting Rights Act. Thank God the bigots and KKK left. Strom Thurmond was the lead dog that took them out of our party over to the Republican side. God bless him for the house cleaning.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33330 Jan 24, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>I simply gave my time and energy to making my community a better place by my own free will with no intent of recognition or praise. No, you wouldn't understand anything about that because from what I have seen, you really care about nothing but yourself and your own little world. That is the real difference between us.
Because I have already given my time and moved on.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33331 Jan 24, 2013
Democrats of the sixties were far more conservative than other dems of that time.

Location hidden

#33332 Jan 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I have already given my time and moved on.
"Given my time" should be a life time endeavor. "Moving on" is your best decision. We all anticipate the day.

Location hidden

#33333 Jan 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Democrats of the sixties were far more conservative than other dems of that time.
Racists Democrats of the 40's became the Dixiecrats. Racists Democrats Of the 60's became the Republicans.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33334 Jan 24, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Racists Democrats of the 40's became the Dixiecrats. Racists Democrats Of the 60's became the Republicans.
Then who the heck were the republicans of the sixties?

Location hidden

#33335 Jan 24, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats of today are becoming Socialkrats. What's next, the Commukrats??

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33336 Jan 24, 2013
Commukrats? Isn't that a movie by Disney?

Location hidden

#33337 Jan 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Then who the heck were the republicans of the sixties?
A smaller party of exclusionary principles who grew in numbers when the the hard core malcontent democrats joined their forces. The party of Barry Goldwater. Nixon elected in 68 was their crowning moment.

Location hidden

#33338 Jan 24, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats of today are becoming Socialkrats. What's next, the Commukrats??
The ghost of Joseph McCarthy will never die as long as one Republican remains. The "Red Scare Boogaloo" goes on and on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders 4 hr Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated 4 hr Whitey 3
Erica Arcilesi is dishonest, a liar and deadbeat! 17 hr Jaz1965 1
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 23 hr Brian_G 1,907
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Sat Resource Action 253
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Sat ButtInj_T 140
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Fri ste 403
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]