Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Bacon its almost eighty degrees here today.Can't wait to take Lu to Galveston, Moody Gardens is a real trip, love that 3-D IMAX theater experience, love to camp out overnight at the beach!
Waco, it's rather breezy and chilly here. We're suppose to get a "wintry mix" tomorrow. The last "wintry mix" which was about two weeks ago consisted of 2-3 snowflakes at my house, so I think we'll be safe from a blizzard here. Does give a lot of talk and showing of the snow plows and salt trucks for the local news stations, but that's about it. I promise you, the local news will headline with WINTER STORM 2013. I usually do my own weather predictions by peeping out the windows. I actually think that's called "real time" and far more accurate. I'm sure Lu won't miss the weather she gets up where she lives, it's cold up there.
The BVI has good weather all year long and I can't wait to enjoy it. I don't like cold weather. It won't be long before Lu get there and the world will be right for you guys.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I did. I guess I will repeat myself seeing as how you cannot read and comprehend.
You lied about what the picture said. You claimed it said "redistribuing the wealth". It did not, thus you lied.
Typical liberal semantics! The first link I posted showed the title as "(Re) Distribute the Wealth", but showed the actual worksheet with the correct title. The second link showed the correct title. Yes, using the correct words are important but pictures are worth a thousands words! Distributing the wealth,(straight from the Communist Manifesto),as depicted in this worksheet with a wealthy little white girl throwing cash from her bag of money, has NOTHING to do with distributive properties when pertaining to 5th grade math, as Silver correctly pointed out....and to which you agreed in post #33306! If you can not see or believe this direct correlation between your party's communist agenda and the implementation of this agenda into the minds of our youth through govt education, then you, like TSF, have been indoctrinated to the point where you can't see the forest for the trees either!
And you call me the liar and the moron?
Gimme A Raise Boss

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Typical liberal semantics! The first link I posted showed the title as "(Re) Distribute the Wealth", but showed the actual worksheet with the correct title. The second link showed the correct title. Yes, using the correct words are important but pictures are worth a thousands words! Distributing the wealth,(straight from the Communist Manifesto),as depicted in this worksheet with a wealthy little white girl throwing cash from her bag of money, has NOTHING to do with distributive properties when pertaining to 5th grade math, as Silver correctly pointed out....and to which you agreed in post #33306! If you can not see or believe this direct correlation between your party's communist agenda and the implementation of this agenda into the minds of our youth through govt education, then you, like TSF, have been indoctrinated to the point where you can't see the forest for the trees either!
And you call me the liar and the moron?
What is needed is a decent raise in pay for the middle class who's wages have remained static for far too long. That's NOT redistribution of wealth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
MLK was a Christian.Are you condemning the Reverend for that Mike?
MLK was also a Republican! Funny how the left cherry pick from the great accomplishments that fit their arguments but condemn the rest of his beliefs!
Omega

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Gimme A Raise Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
What is needed is a decent raise in pay for the middle class who's wages have remained static for far too long. That's NOT redistribution of wealth.
What middle class?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>MLK was also a Republican! Funny how the left cherry pick from the great accomplishments that fit their arguments but condemn the rest of his beliefs!
I didn't know that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Gimme A Raise Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you suggest pay for this raise?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't know that.
Here's an article that may enlighten you to what all the Democrats did to help out MLK's cause, it's nothing to write home about:

http://www.humanevents.com/2006/08/16/why-mar...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Southern Democrats were a different kind of dog.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allen has said some very nice things about you.You saying you don't feel the urge to support Allen, since you and Bacon aren't fans of each other? Mike was right about people signing in on Topix.i'm going to leave Allen out of my posts.But something isn't right.
Yes I have said some nice things to Arnold and about him and I meant every word of it. At the same time I don't expect him to fight my battles. Being signed in on topix or not does not change who I am, my views, my points or my opinions. You say you are an Obama supporter, well if so then act like one and stop brown nosing the republicans. Ole Gail has posted some pretty bad $hit here and you continue to reply to her.(SOMETHING?) That's not right!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Were???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>

The difference between AZ and me, I am not constantly seeking validation and don't need a resume to prove anything.
I simply gave my time and energy to making my community a better place by my own free will with no intent of recognition or praise. No, you wouldn't understand anything about that because from what I have seen, you really care about nothing but yourself and your own little world. That is the real difference between us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Yes they were. Extreme racists who went over to the Republican Party after the Civil Right and Voting Rights Act. Thank God the bigots and KKK left. Strom Thurmond was the lead dog that took them out of our party over to the Republican side. God bless him for the house cleaning.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>I simply gave my time and energy to making my community a better place by my own free will with no intent of recognition or praise. No, you wouldn't understand anything about that because from what I have seen, you really care about nothing but yourself and your own little world. That is the real difference between us.
Because I have already given my time and moved on.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Democrats of the sixties were far more conservative than other dems of that time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I have already given my time and moved on.
"Given my time" should be a life time endeavor. "Moving on" is your best decision. We all anticipate the day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Democrats of the sixties were far more conservative than other dems of that time.
Racists Democrats of the 40's became the Dixiecrats. Racists Democrats Of the 60's became the Republicans.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Racists Democrats of the 40's became the Dixiecrats. Racists Democrats Of the 60's became the Republicans.
Then who the heck were the republicans of the sixties?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats of today are becoming Socialkrats. What's next, the Commukrats??

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Commukrats? Isn't that a movie by Disney?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 2 hr chrissy nunya 129
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Mon Yueyang Chen 62
CMPD: 2 police officers shot in northeast Charl... Sun JimmyJ 1
Help with Bad Landlord Sun FRIZZBEE 8
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Aug 17 Rocky Top 9
why not??Would you want to?? Aug 16 nar 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Aug 16 Elise 4,838
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000