“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33240 Jan 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Waco everyone here has been a "whipping boy" at some point or another. When a poster comes on here and paints a picture of themselves then should they not expect a response good or bad? No wonder Mike is reluctant to share his personal life, just look at the way Bacon treats him. And not to mention the way Sliver treats Arnold. It does'nt feel so good sometimes when the shoe is on the other foot.
You are self righteous.This is to be expected.I've been on this forum a lot longer than last May.Mike is no innocent babe.Bacon and Arnold had a blowout,a bad one, involving the use of relatives on forum. But, they got over it.Allen , your near constant criticism of Bacon is beginning to look like jealousy.Hate republicans? You have that right.By the way, are you signed in on Topix? Just curious.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33241 Jan 23, 2013
Signing in on Topix indicates a serious poster.Not signing in, indicates a damn coward or a poser.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33242 Jan 23, 2013
Which is why scum like Gail, don't sign in.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33243 Jan 23, 2013
Allen is typical of the worst aspects of Topix.Personal attacks, and more personal attacks.Based on nothing but stupidity and small mindedness.I DIDN'T STUTTER DID I?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33244 Jan 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You are self righteous.This is to be expected.I've been on this forum a lot longer than last May.Mike is no innocent babe.Bacon and Arnold had a blowout,a bad one, involving the use of relatives on forum. But, they got over it.Allen , your near constant criticism of Bacon is beginning to look like jealousy.Hate republicans? You have that right.By the way, are you signed in on Topix? Just curious.

Oh so you will call me self righteous but, pat Slver on the back. I have no reason to be jealous of Bacon or anyone else here. Hate republicans? No despise is more like it. Why does it matter to you if I am signed in or not?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33245 Jan 23, 2013
Right now Allen is busy congratulating herself on what a great person she is.When she's done, its back to the business of being better than everybody else!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33246 Jan 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Signing in on Topix indicates a serious poster.Not signing in, indicates a damn coward or a poser.
Signing in or not indicates nothing. I have never posed as anyone but myself. Can't help but notice how you call anyone who challenges Silver or Bacon a coward. Signing in or not is a choice. As I recall I mistakenly called you Gail once when you were'nt signed in.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33247 Jan 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you will call me self righteous but, pat Slver on the back. I have no reason to be jealous of Bacon or anyone else here. Hate republicans? No despise is more like it. Why does it matter to you if I am signed in or not?
You remind me of someone who used to post on here, another gutless scum who lived to hate.HATE is what you want, by damn hate is what you will have, enjoy it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33248 Jan 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are angry because you did'nt get that hand out. Could'nt get government help because you came from wealth and the wealth you came from would'nt help you either. The picture of your grandfather that you have painted for me has miser written all over it.
Allen, you're a pathetic excuse of a human being. That's the kindest thing I can say to you and about you. You may not have a lot of money, but take what little you have and buy yourself some dignity.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33249 Jan 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Signing in or not indicates nothing. I have never posed as anyone but myself. Can't help but notice how you call anyone who challenges Silver or Bacon a coward. Signing in or not is a choice. As I recall I mistakenly called you Gail once when you were'nt signed in.
When my battery dies on this PHONE I use, it automatically signs me out.I didn't always know that.Why don't you seem to notice that you are constantly defending Mike?I hate bullies, Allen, and your are a bully.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33250 Jan 23, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, you're a pathetic excuse of a human being. That's the kindest thing I can say to you and about you. You may not have a lot of money, but take what little you have and buy yourself some dignity.
She knows not the meaning of the word"dignity".How I hate hypocrites!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33251 Jan 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You remind me of someone who used to post on here, another gutless scum who lived to hate.HATE is what you want, by damn hate is what you will have, enjoy it.
No you have me confused with Silver and Gail.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33252 Jan 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> When my battery dies on this PHONE I use, it automatically signs me out.I didn't always know that.Why don't you seem to notice that you are constantly defending Mike?I hate bullies, Allen, and your are a bully.
There have been a few instances where I have defended Mike but for the most part I defend Arnold. Call me what you wish. Are you afraid to call Silver the bully that he is?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33253 Jan 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No you have me confused with Silver and Gail.
Allen and Gail? Sounds like a team to me.

Location hidden

#33254 Jan 23, 2013
Gee, this takes me back to yesterday and the word wars that truth and I used to have. Ah! the glory of those days.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33255 Jan 23, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>OK. I accept the definition you have given.. But how does any of that translate into proof that public schools are purposefully introducing communist subliminals into 5 th grade math lessons?
Just an observation: If I were intent on subliminally propagandizing acceptance of an idea into 5 th graders minds, I certainly would not use math as the vehicle because most 5 th graders meet math with a negative attitude.
Also noteworthy is the fact that independent publishers of written material design their material with sales in mind rather than the perpetuation of ideology. Pro failed to notice that the aurhor of his link had changed the name of the worksheet to reinforce his conspiratorial claims. So, I continue to throw the BS flag on the republikan idea that teaching math, science, reading and writig is a communist plot to poison the minds of our youth. I am alarmed at the example and fervor with which republikans tell lies and then begin to believe their own lie. This is a horrible example to anyone, especially republikan children. Republikans need not worry about commies ruining their children's minds, they are doing a great job themselves.
You mean like your example of the wealthy taking entitlements because they pay a different tax rate than you? I believe pro's example was that it is teaching the fundamentals early on. What 5th grader do you know that can reasonably deduce the difference between right or wrong let alone economic policy?

Location hidden

#33256 Jan 23, 2013
Bacon, I was not insulting your grandfather. I just thought it to be out of character that if he had a lot of money how he let his grandchildren continue to be ragged. But, of course, that was his decision and really none of my business, and I am not going to worry about it, so there is no need to respond on this subject should you not wish to. Also, I have made my point about segregated restaurants, so that is over as well, too unless someone resurfaces the topic for some reason.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33257 Jan 23, 2013
Silvercoast a bully? Silvercoast would go face to face.Will you? You're the bully.A SCURRILOUS low-life who only attacks people on a personal level.Silvercoast risked his life for years as a fireman.WHAT happened to"issues"Allen? People like you sicken me.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33258 Jan 23, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Gee, this takes me back to yesterday and the word wars that truth and I used to have. Ah! the glory of those days.
I was thinking the same thing.Wonder where he went.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33259 Jan 23, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here you would have everyone here believe that you are some freak'n saint. As I recall when I first came to topix you were all for my barbaric, outrageous, having no respect for human life plan for this country. You see I went as far to the right as I could go with the issues at hand, and on purpose. It was you who called it,"food for thought". Did'nt take long to figure out who was who here. Mike and Arnold were the only ones who had the guts to speak out. Just like a republican always trying to tell everyone else how to spend their money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Planter boxes at Methodist church 7 hr Sensible neighbor 5
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Mar 29 Oliver 22
Review: Roach Research Inc Mar 28 Dontburnbridges2011 1
News Union Co. revaluation leads to first decrease i... Mar 28 Omg 2
Thompson Orphanage (Jan '11) Mar 27 Denise Blalock Mc... 18
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Mar 27 Van Halen 4,796
dog food (Jun '14) Mar 25 nyc2nc 12
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]