“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#33175 Jan 22, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't, Al Gore did. It was Al who invented the Internet which created the dot com boom, not Slick Willy.
Not that Gore actually said this. Do you believe every propaganda crap you hear from the right? Do some fact checking for once in your life.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#33176 Jan 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I simply try to put myself in the shoes of others and imagine what they might be going through.
The human imagination is powerful. Try to use it properly someday.
Isn't that sweet. Mikey the Homo and Arnie the Zebra are trying to gang up on Bacon and Silver again. Another NO CONTEST as usual. All we need now is Whaco to join in to be the idiot flip flop mediator. What a trio: The Wigger, The Chigger and The Wanker!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33177 Jan 22, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>No need for the math lesson, I fully understand distributive properties. The problem lies with the Commucrats agenda through govt education of planting the seed into the minds of our youth with the title, "Re-Distribution of Wealth" and the picture of a "little, happy, well dressed, white girl",(racism) instead of a black or hispanic, running around with a "bag full of money" ,(which represents the evil rich) instead of a purse or change purse,(and I personally don't know of any little white girls who run around with bags of money), while throwing out "paper money",(that the evil rich obtained through the hard work of the poor) instead of coins, all of which has nothing to do with distributive properties, so why put it on the paper? Again, it's to plant the seeds of the Commucrats agenda into govt education!
Hey stupid, it does not say "redistribution of wealth".
Clearly you see what you wish to see.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33178 Jan 22, 2013
Pro

Yes, obviously the worksheet exists, otherwise we would not be discussing it. The author of the link changed the title to (
Re) distribution to suit his agenda of claiming it to be communist propaganda in the form of a 5 th grade math worksheet.
Because you want to believe that commies are hiding behind every tree, you took this deception and ran with it.
Because you want to discredit public schools, as does the author of the link, you seriously believe that commie subliminals are being purposefully introduced via 5th grade math worksheets. My friend, you are in serious need of medication for that paranoia issue.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33179 Jan 22, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you could educate them as to where the fad of wearing the pants at the bottom of your ass cheeks originated and then maybe, just maybe, they would pull them up!
I can honestly say that when someone walked into my office for an interview wearing sagging pants, regardless of their qualifications, age, race, gender, etc..., they were immediately out of the running for the position. Appearance is everything and you never get a second chance to make a first impression!
I can agree to sending someone away from a job interview because of inappropriate dress. But surely not all black persons dress improperly and many white people do dress poorly.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33180 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that sweet. Mikey the Homo and Arnie the Zebra are trying to gang up on Bacon and Silver again. Another NO CONTEST as usual. All we need now is Whaco to join in to be the idiot flip flop mediator. What a trio: The Wigger, The Chigger and The Wanker!
Republican.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33181 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he black or does he agree with you and that makes him have better insight into the black man's world?
He has empathy and can relate the experience by walking in another's shoes. You praise Silver because he agrees with you, but somehow that is overlooked.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33182 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that sweet. Mikey the Homo and Arnie the Zebra are trying to gang up on Bacon and Silver again. Another NO CONTEST as usual. All we need now is Whaco to join in to be the idiot flip flop mediator. What a trio: The Wigger, The Chigger and The Wanker!
Hi Gail! Still running from the men with the nets? What a psycho nut job! That, and a dumbass! Sweet!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33184 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Poor wittle Arnie Zebra got his wittle half-breed feelings hurt and he's crying like a wittle pickaninny. Don't cwy wittle Arnie, it'll be ok. That mean ole Silver will get what he deserves for making you cwy. You'll always be my wittle monkey boy, redbone, mudpuppy, saucerlipped waste of dark space baby chimp!
Republican.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33185 Jan 22, 2013
Psycho nut job Gail/Mr Anderson/etc.just can't get enough attention, maybe mommie didn't hold her enough when she was a baby or maybe daddy was a pervert! Poor little nut job! Has she had a hard life? People just don't understand little Gail! Haaaa!

Location hidden

#33186 Jan 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Gail! Still running from the men with the nets? What a psycho nut job! That, and a dumbass! Sweet!
Gail is on house arrest for prostitution. They raided the Nasty Freeze in Lenoir last week and found Gail with a G string full of nutty buddies.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33187 Jan 22, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know what it was like growing up in the 1900's female? Give me a break, my Grandmother bought a 1940 Plymouth and MEN asked her "why, you don't know how to drive it"? Speak for the "discrimination" you know. When you can give birth and have been pinched on the ass, or told you have great tits then talk to me. Sorry about being blunt.
Do you think if anyone was saying stuff like this to you or any female here, we would not call them out?
No one is claiming women have not been discriminated upon. Democrats fight hard for womens rights. But to compare their discrimination to that of blacks is still not balanced.

Giving birth has nothing to do with this. And I have had my ass pinched many times by women.
I do not see someone saying you have great tits as discrimination. Not the most appropriate thing to say, but discrimination?

To bad the republican party does not support equal pay for women.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33188 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, where have you been? I've said over and over that I'm of Jewish decent, just as you are of African decent. I actually had a lady I worked with years ago to call me and a man that was a Holocaust survivor, might I add he had the number tattooed on his arm, dirty Jews. I followed his lead and didn't acknowledge the remark. He told me later on to do so would have given her the satisfaction of thinking she had indeed insulted us. I had a man in the town I live in to stop me one day and tell me the Star of David I wore might give people the wrong impression about me. I didn't bother with asking what it meant because again, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of thinking he had insulted me. Arnold, when my family first came to this country, they changed the spelling of our last name due to the UNwarm welcome they received. I know you can't change you skin color, as easily as it was for my ancestors to change their last name in order to survive, but I don't carry the name calling and insults around, I let it go. We practice Christianity, but still light a manora (never to forget who we are and where we came from) and my aunt still has in her possession a tattered flag brought over from Israel. I have a cousin that fights in the Israeli Army and we're just as proud of him as we are of our family members that fight for the U.S. military.
So just what do you think of all the people of your race that do not believe in your Jesus?

Seems to me, those that lived in the land of Jesus would be following him, yet the majority did not. It is as if the miracles really did not every happen as was claimed.

I do feel really sorry for all the Jews being murdered by those German Christians. My mind is boggled at how they could do that to them. It is as if they had no empathy. It is as if they could not put themselves in others shoes very well.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33189 Jan 22, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I work in the private sector and not the public sector anymore, their right to choose who they do business with.
Have you ever given consideration why there is a "public" sector and "private" sector?
Private sector expects a return on investment.
Public sector expects no return on investment.
Thank you for telling us how you justify victimizing black persons.

Location hidden

#33190 Jan 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid, it does not say "redistribution of wealth".
Clearly you see what you wish to see.
Re-distribution, distribution....either way it's straight from the communist manifesto. Typical Commucrat tactics, resort to personal attacks when all else fails.

Location hidden

#33191 Jan 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
Pro
Yes, obviously the worksheet exists, otherwise we would not be discussing it. The author of the link changed the title to (
Re) distribution to suit his agenda of claiming it to be communist propaganda in the form of a 5 th grade math worksheet.
Because you want to believe that commies are hiding behind every tree, you took this deception and ran with it.
Because you want to discredit public schools, as does the author of the link, you seriously believe that commie subliminals are being purposefully introduced via 5th grade math worksheets. My friend, you are in serious need of medication for that paranoia issue.
Again, you claimed that the liberal agenda didn't exists in govt schools, I provided proof.
Regardless of the title of "Distribution" or "Re-Distribution", either way it's straight from the communist manifesto/the Liberal agenda....and it's being taught in govt schools!
I don't believe that commies are hiding behind every tree, there just hiding in plain sight within the Democrat party!
My friend, you've been indoctrinated by the agenda, therefor you're you can't see the forest for the trees.

Location hidden

#33192 Jan 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I can agree to sending someone away from a job interview because of inappropriate dress. But surely not all black persons dress improperly and many white people do dress poorly.
I never claimed they didn't, I agree.

Location hidden

#33193 Jan 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So just what do you think of all the people of your race that do not believe in your Jesus?
Seems to me, those that lived in the land of Jesus would be following him, yet the majority did not. It is as if the miracles really did not every happen as was claimed.
I do feel really sorry for all the Jews being murdered by those German Christians. My mind is boggled at how they could do that to them. It is as if they had no empathy. It is as if they could not put themselves in others shoes very well.
Tell you the truth Mike, I don't give much thought about people of my race that don't believe in Jesus. They believe in God and are still looking for a Messiah and to them, Jesus was a prophet, good man, but they found his birth and lifestyle beneath their idea of Him being their "King." For lack of a better way to put it, they're still looking for their King to be something akin to Prince William and live that lifestyle.

Mike, I don't hold German Christians responsible for the death of the Jews. These people were slaves to Hitler just as the Jews were. They did what he said or they were killed As I told Arnold, and you can call me empathetic, but if I were German and had sympathy for the Jews as many did, I don't think I could have put my family in harm's way. Here's a link that is brief:

http://library.thinkquest.org/CR0215466/the_h...

Mike, you like this walking in others shoes, so get off your walking a mile in the black man's shoes and try walking a mile in other people that suffered IMO more than slaves. If you were German, had a wife and say two little children and were trying to help or hide some Jews, would you watch your wife be raped, then murdered and your children killed and all the while knowing after witnessing this, your were next? Sorry, Mike I am gutless as you called me earlier because my family would come first.

If you gave $20 to save your hide from robbers, I believe you would give up people to save you and your family's lives. I think you'd be as gutless as the German christians, and me that you so eagerly criticize.

Location hidden

#33194 Jan 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Psycho nut job Gail/Mr Anderson/etc.just can't get enough attention, maybe mommie didn't hold her enough when she was a baby or maybe daddy was a pervert! Poor little nut job! Has she had a hard life? People just don't understand little Gail! Haaaa!
You gonna call Gail a psycho nut job when Mike openly admitted tonight he tried to use his imagination to walk in others shoes and the imagination can be a good thing if properly used. Who is the psycho? He's not five years old with an imaginary friend or believes in the tooth fairy (I hope), we live in the real world and he needs to grow up and get in touch with the real world.

Location hidden

#33195 Jan 22, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Re-distribution, distribution....either way it's straight from the communist manifesto. Typical Commucrat tactics, resort to personal attacks when all else fails.
You're wrong. It is straight from the words of Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 12 hr dollarsbill 419
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 13 hr Belmont Resident 3
can someone explain this to me? 14 hr ntheknow 4
Peter Demas-no worries (Jul '10) 15 hr KoK-LoL 124
Charlotte's uptown New Year's Eve party is moving 22 hr Anthony Holloway 1
Legit massage for wife? 23 hr PropertyGuyCLT 5
Fun Stuff: Things to do for New Year's Eve 23 hr PropertyGuyCLT 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:11AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Panthers
NBC Sports 4:15 AM
Julio Jones in, Steven Jackson out for Falcons vs. Panthers
NFL 4:23 AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
NFL 4:23 AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
NFL 6:08 AM
Hot seat roundup: Is Falcons' Mike Smith on way out?