Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33115 Jan 22, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you don't subscribe to the analysis of Sowell then who is it that you do subscribe to.
This will be interesting......if you answer.
Taxpayer.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33116 Jan 22, 2013
OK. The title of the worksheet is "Distribute the money " not Common core and the (Re) Distribution of Wealth as it is presented on the link and probably mistakenly by you..
Also, this material is NOT produced by public schools but is printed and sold by a private company traded on NASDAQ called Scholastic, which sells printed material and books for the home and schools. It looks like the cost of this worksheet is $.99, which in most schools would have to be paid for by the individual teacher who might have the time, expertise and the desire to teach subliminal communism through the distributive property in math.
I have found no evidence that this particular worksheet has been adopted by ANY school district in the country. So , once again, your presentation of this paper printed by an independent company as evidence of communism being taught in math is pure un adultrated bull shit.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>It has nothing to do with the math per say, it's the message on the worksheet that the picture depicts as well as the title! I see you also overlooked post #33006 that was addressed to your failed attempt of a ligitamate response.

Location hidden

#33117 Jan 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
Did Biden start a war in Iraq based on lies so he could make money, or was that W and Cheany? People making money off war is an old game.
We blew up the same bridge 3 times in Nam so that Lady Byrd Johnson's company could rebuild it 3 times.
<quoted text>
You never answered my post about what happened to the money that was "supposed" to be used to protect the embassy in Benghazi. Which story are you going with: the you tube video, Ms. Lamb withheld the funds although they were there, or let's just blame it on the Republicans although they cut funding which clearly had nothing to do with the lack of protection for this embassy or did we kill these people so Lady Byrd Johnson's company could rebuild it?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#33118 Jan 22, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Taxpayer.
Pro may be onto something. You hound others if they sidestep or avoid questions but you do the very thing you protest against.

Location hidden

#33119 Jan 22, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro may be onto something. You hound others if they sidestep or avoid questions but you do the very thing you protest against.
Pro may be right. None of my protests in the past has resulted in responses. Mike would probably agree. Maybe I am just getting more conservative in my older age. Also, I am watching probably way too much Fox News. You do learn a lot from the masters of deceit.

Location hidden

#33120 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered my post about what happened to the money that was "supposed" to be used to protect the embassy in Benghazi. Which story are you going with: the you tube video, Ms. Lamb withheld the funds although they were there, or let's just blame it on the Republicans although they cut funding which clearly had nothing to do with the lack of protection for this embassy or did we kill these people so Lady Byrd Johnson's company could rebuild it?
Lady Bird died.

Location hidden

#33121 Jan 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>OK. The title of the worksheet is "Distribute the money " not Common core and the (Re) Distribution of Wealth as it is presented on the link and probably mistakenly by you..
Also, this material is NOT produced by public schools but is printed and sold by a private company traded on NASDAQ called Scholastic, which sells printed material and books for the home and schools. It looks like the cost of this worksheet is $.99, which in most schools would have to be paid for by the individual teacher who might have the time, expertise and the desire to teach subliminal communism through the distributive property in math.
I have found no evidence that this particular worksheet has been adopted by ANY school district in the country. So , once again, your presentation of this paper printed by an independent company as evidence of communism being taught in math is pure un adultrated bull shit.
You should do your research before you post. As usual, you are wrong again. The title of the worksheet is "Distribute the Wealth (Understanding the Distributive Property)".
The outrage came when a mother brought to light this worksheet her daughter brought home as homework. The tension rose when parents across the country started reporting their children had brought home this same worksheet at one time or another. Has this worksheet been adopted by any school district, who knows, but Scholastic is a company that provides alot, if not most, of the material, books, etc that are in most schools today.
So again, this private, independent, nationally known company that provides most of the material/books to most of the grade schools in the country, books/materials that are used to plant the seeds of the Commucrats agenda by the liberal teachers/teachers unions is exactly what's happening. You said it didn't exist, I provided proof! You claim it's BS because you agree with the agenda!

Location hidden

#33122 Jan 22, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady Bird died.
Did her company die too? Maybe she has children, grandchildren and great grandchildren that have taken over the blowing up bridge business. They need to make a living too!!

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#33123 Jan 22, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, no one is forced to. If no one chooses to, the employer will improve the conditions or shut the doors, it's that simple. Yes, this is 2013, there are other jobs available than a sweatshop.
If my memory serves me correctly, Henry Ford introduced the eight hour work day with better pay, thus forcing everyone else to do the same. The free market at its best, not the govt.
There are virtually no sweatshops in America, and it was due to regulations, not the free market. The government had to force employers to pay time and a half for over fourty hours. The free market only does so much. Thus government steps in where the free market fails.

Again, you wish to go back to the era of 1913 and this is clear. The good old days were not really so great.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33124 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
If your history on the Holocaust wasn't so skewed, again I would be insulted; however, you don't have a fat clue about what you're talking about. Hitler rolled right over Germans that rejected his killing of the Jews just as he killed the Jews. Ever read about German families that tried to save the Jews, they died right along side them. I want to think I'm an honorable person, but I can tell you straight up, I wouldn't put my family in harm's way to save others. I'm not that strong Arnold and I'll admit it. My hat's off to you if you are willing to let someone kill your children and grandchildren in order to save the lives of others. I'm not at that place or that noble.
Clearly the German people were like you, thus Hitler was able to do as he wished.
Only because so few tried to do anything about Hitler, is why he was able to do what he did.
The French were very complicite in helping Hitler.

Location hidden

#33125 Jan 22, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayer.
No Arnold, I'll be the first one to state that I don't always understand Taxpayer's posts, but after a couple reads I understand him. He normally posts phrases, their meanings and gives names of books, and I used to make fun of his posts, but after taking the time to read and understand them, I don't discount his opinions. I'll be the first to admit I ribbed him some, but after reading some of all our posts, Taxpayer's alright and not anymore extreme that some of our "enlightened" posters on here. I think he's misunderstood, but he's okay.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33126 Jan 22, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So you say women should have a choice of abortion but smokers shouldn't have a choice, got it. Is it because abortion doesn't effect you and smoking does, because that's the stance of your party, or both?
Smokers do have choices silly. They can smoke themselves to death if they wish.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33127 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this link will dispute your slave % being more than a few:
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris...
Sorry, but your site did not state any numbers. So just how am I to see a dispute in percentages again?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33128 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well goodness Mike, wasn't it you that said to TSF on another post just the other day and TSF never said he smoked, if you want to commit suicide don't smoke around me or blow smoke in my face and earlier tonight you're going on about second hand smoke and how bad it is. Find a side and stick with it. Either smoke really doesn't bother you or for the sake of a concert you'll tolerate smokers committing suicide for the sake of good music or either you don't like it period. Which is it?
Let me spell this out to those who cannot understand what others feel about smoke.

Having to work day in and day out in a building full of smoke is dangerous. I hate it. But I must make money to live, thus when it was legal to smoke in bars, I suffered through it.

One or two days of being around smoke is not going to kill anyone.
I know you likely cannot comprehend this, because it has grey areas, and you see only in black and white. Sucks to be color blind.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33129 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, you're playing semantics now. Women may not have been forbidden, they weren't included, allowed etc i.e. you say tomato and I say tomahto. Either way I don't think young girls could throw a Wal-Mart temper tantrum and be taught when clearly their place in that day was in the kitchen, sewing, cleaning etc.
Yes, there were more than a few people other than black persons who were slaves in America, and you still didn't answer my question. Should they be allowed to attend colleges where funds are set up for blacks based on your argument because they were enslaved and forbidden to have an education?
I am pretty sure there is no law against them having a fund for college. Ask your KKK friends.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33130 Jan 22, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Just as the Republicans wanted tax increases, not cuts, for those who make over $1M. They compromised at $400K in return for spending cuts, something the Commucrats have now reneged on.....just as they have time and time again.
Actually the republican house voted against the million dollar line. When the clock was ticking, they finally caved.
Maybe if they were more compromising early on, the law would be at a million. Who knows?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33131 Jan 22, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Did you not research your employer before you applied? No one was "forced" to work in a smoke filled workplace, that was their choice.
No one forced Henry Ford to create a safe work environment, he took it upon himself thus getting the best help. He forced others to conform, not the govt.
I am aware no one is forced to work in these horrible conditions. But when you need to earn a living, you sometimes do what you make concessions.

A few good employers do take it upon themselves to do the right thing, but unfortunately, not enough do to employ all of America. So clearly something must be done to help make it safe for all to work and earn a living.

But what do you care, republicans lack empathy.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33132 Jan 22, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you didn't, you agree with the liberal agenda.
http://www.missourieducationwatchdog.com/2013...
http://teacherexpress.scholastic.com/subject/...
I have seen this propaganda before. I note it does not say "redistribute wealth". You see, in a business, their are multiple people who get the wealth distributed to. Stock holders for example. But you keep being paranoid like a typical republican. Is that tin hat comfortable?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33133 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because of his double standards which he always accuses anyone of that disagrees with him.
Is smoking banned? Nope, case closed. Smokers have a choice, and democrats are not trying to stop them. They can smoke themselves to death if they wish. Hell, it is even legal to smoke their kids to death. They can smoke while pregnant. They can smoke in a car with a baby. They can blow it right in their faces. No law against it. I know a few redneck republicans who do just that. Quite sickening.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33134 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Homocrat
Republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 11 min dollarsbill 419
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 1 hr Belmont Resident 3
can someone explain this to me? 2 hr ntheknow 4
Peter Demas-no worries (Jul '10) 3 hr KoK-LoL 124
Charlotte's uptown New Year's Eve party is moving 10 hr Anthony Holloway 1
Legit massage for wife? 11 hr PropertyGuyCLT 5
Fun Stuff: Things to do for New Year's Eve 11 hr PropertyGuyCLT 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web