“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33071 Jan 21, 2013
AZ I should have known better than to think that.Sorry.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33073 Jan 21, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
The point that I am making about The Holocaust and Slavery is that the horrors of those two events should never be forgotten, so that neither is never again repeated. We don't accomplish that by silence.
But doesn't slavery still exist today through the Commucrats agenda of keeping the majority of blacks on the plantation of social programs in order to keep their votes? I understand that not all abuse the system but abuse is also more rampant than most believe. Would you not agree that constantly giving someone something enslaves them to society? For example, if you gave all of your students straight A's without requiring them to do any work, not only would they vote you teacher of the year but they would also become enslaved/burden to society due to not having the proper education/skills to become a productive part of society? And yes, there are exceptions but those are few and far between.

Location hidden

#33074 Jan 21, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>But doesn't slavery still exist today through the Commucrats agenda of keeping the majority of blacks on the plantation of social programs in order to keep their votes? I understand that not all abuse the system but abuse is also more rampant than most believe. Would you not agree that constantly giving someone something enslaves them to society? For example, if you gave all of your students straight A's without requiring them to do any work, not only would they vote you teacher of the year but they would also become enslaved/burden to society due to not having the proper education/skills to become a productive part of society? And yes, there are exceptions but those are few and far between.
Keep the lines coming. "majority of blacks on the plantation". That's a wonderful thought.

Location hidden

#33075 Jan 21, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep the lines coming. "majority of blacks on the plantation". That's a wonderful thought.
I was paraphrasing the words of Herman Cain and Thomas Sowell, both black men.
You still didn't answer the questions.

Location hidden

#33076 Jan 21, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
And what I said was "a majority of blacks on the plantation of social programs." It has a different meaning when you don't cherry pick and you use the whole comment.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#33077 Jan 21, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Keep the lines coming. "majority of blacks on the plantation". That's a wonderful thought.
Question. How is the slavery of today any different than the slavery of years past?(Aside from the obvious whips, chains etc)

Years ago a particular political party fought to keep the rights of slave ownership to force those slaves to work the fields of another for nothing in return.

Today a particular political party fights to force those willing to produce to provide for those that are able but choose not too.(Aside from the obvious handicapped, elderly etc)

It appears there may be no such thing as true freedom, only new ways to be enslaved.

Location hidden

#33078 Jan 22, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the conversation that we had on here long ago where your brother's welfare was the topic of discussion was regarding voting Republican would be against the welfare of your brother's interest. Remember? And you got hotter than a firecracker and told me to never "mess with your family". I have never even mentioned your brother since then because I respected that. Now, when Silver goes on a barrage and uses racial names against blacks, and here even tonight, wanted to discredit my mother, it's OK with you, and "not to hate anyone" or 'carry the burdens of the world'. Listen, when you grow up humiliated by a group of assholes all your life, you learn not to take it. And, Silver is the ultimate asshole on this forum. So, take a bit of your own medicine, and try to project in my situation being the same as what you thought was disrespecting your brother. I have never disrespected your brother, and I know that is off limits because I respect your feelings in that regard. But read back a few posts and see the disrespect he gave my mother. He is safe on the computer because if he would have said that to my face, I would have whipped his ass. You know where I am coming from. He is a complete asshole and a jerk. I will be so glad when he does get the hell out of here.
Arnold, I didn't read Silver's posts last night. We all know math is not my forte and when he, TSF and Pro started debating math and throwing out all those numbers, I checked out on their posts. You, Lu and I were having us a good history lesson and I was all into that. With that being said, I went back and read Silver's post about your mother. Now, I like Silver but I don't care who you are, if you start on my mother, I'd whip your ass or get mine whipped trying. I found his remarks ridiculing your mother as low as I found yours' and Mike when you started on my brother. I'm not even going to act like either of you had my brother's interest at heart, you two wanted to go in for the kill on RS and me. What better way, you suggest to a stranger that he pay my brother's medical bills because we couldn't? You know good and well you went after me because I said and I'll repeat it again, I don't understand why a man BORN with disabilities can get very little to no help from the government and welfare queens can have baby after baby and the government can't give them enough. I also couldn't understand why my family should go broke paying his medical bills and the government makes us pay for everything for chronic welfare lushes. Also, did you feel good about asking RS on a public forum to pay my brother's bills? Took a big man to use a physically challenged person and their situation to score a political point. Even in this post to me, you're still not owning what you did as wrong when you use phrases such as "what I thought was disrespecting" my brother. Hell, I didn't think it, everybody on here but you and your wingman knew and expressed it. So when you tell me to "take a bit of my medicine", unfortunately, I've had my dose, per you, and Silver gave you a dose of yours'. It doesn't make what he said right, but you weren't right either and two wrongs don't make a right, so we should stop this discussion now. My daugther was used the other night by your wingman to try to score him "debate" points, it didn't work. Didn't see you taking up for her. Let's do the mob creed and leave family out of our debates. They're not on here, we are and it's wrong for ANY of us to attack each other's family when they didn't sign up for it.

Location hidden

#33079 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, I didn't read Silver's posts last night. We all know math is not my forte and when he, TSF and Pro started debating math and throwing out all those numbers, I checked out on their posts. You, Lu and I were having us a good history lesson and I was all into that. With that being said, I went back and read Silver's post about your mother. Now, I like Silver but I don't care who you are, if you start on my mother, I'd whip your ass or get mine whipped trying. I found his remarks ridiculing your mother as low as I found yours' and Mike when you started on my brother. I'm not even going to act like either of you had my brother's interest at heart, you two wanted to go in for the kill on RS and me. What better way, you suggest to a stranger that he pay my brother's medical bills because we couldn't? You know good and well you went after me because I said and I'll repeat it again, I don't understand why a man BORN with disabilities can get very little to no help from the government and welfare queens can have baby after baby and the government can't give them enough. I also couldn't understand why my family should go broke paying his medical bills and the government makes us pay for everything for chronic welfare lushes. Also, did you feel good about asking RS on a public forum to pay my brother's bills? Took a big man to use a physically challenged person and their situation to score a political point. Even in this post to me, you're still not owning what you did as wrong when you use phrases such as "what I thought was disrespecting" my brother. Hell, I didn't think it, everybody on here but you and your wingman knew and expressed it. So when you tell me to "take a bit of my medicine", unfortunately, I've had my dose, per you, and Silver gave you a dose of yours'. It doesn't make what he said right, but you weren't right either and two wrongs don't make a right, so we should stop this discussion now. My daugther was used the other night by your wingman to try to score him "debate" points, it didn't work. Didn't see you taking up for her. Let's do the mob creed and leave family out of our debates. They're not on here, we are and it's wrong for ANY of us to attack each other's family when they didn't sign up for it.
I didn't intend to rehash all of this about your brother when I mentioned it, but I certainly apologized to you and said that I would never go that direction again, and I kept my word. That's about all I can do.

Location hidden

#33080 Jan 22, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I was paraphrasing the words of Herman Cain and Thomas Sowell, both black men.
You still didn't answer the questions.
Here is the answer. Cain and Sowell are two black fools.

Location hidden

#33081 Jan 22, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the answer. Cain and Sowell are two black fools.
Cop out
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33082 Jan 22, 2013
What happened is that you and pro jumped from a mathematical principle to wealth redistribution simply because you associate the words and not because there is any real connection.
Actually, I oppose wealth redistribution, to the wealthy by tax breaks, subsidies, incentives, exemptions, exclusions, no bid contracts, political kickbacks , etc as well as to the poor through dependency generating programs. I have constantly advocated elimination of redistribution, starting with the most expensive welfare to the rich programs.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...you used the mathmatical example. I expanded on YOUR example by showing where some flaws were and showed the fundementals of distribution or redistibution. Electrical power distribution has absolutely nothing to do with wealth redistibution, yes. But we were talking about wealth redistibution and I gave you card carrying, stamp US mail on them, critisms of economic policies of wealth distibution, which you cast a vote in favor of, with your support for Obama.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33083 Jan 22, 2013
More republikan BS. Neither Iraq or Afghanistan were any threat to the US unless someone went there to make themselves available to being shot by someone riding a camel or donkey. The non existent WMD s were simply an excuse to award huge no bid logistics contracts to entities like KBR, which coincidentally belonged to the VP Cheany (who was the real president at the time). As it turned out, everything that W was telling the American public then were lies. Only republikans still believe that BS.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Those wars also protected middle class and low class peeps as well, just not the well off.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33084 Jan 22, 2013
I think you are seeing boogers behind every tree. Money examples are excellent tools for getting the attention of children because it lends relevancy to math which is but an abstraction .
Republikans want to destroy public education in order to further their agenda of poisoning childrens minds with ignorance, misinfomation and lock step agreement to tax breaks for the rich.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>And if you can't see the Commucrats agenda in the math worksheet provided to teachers from Scholastic then you are either blind or you agree with the agenda.
http://teacherexpress.scholastic.com/subject/...

Location hidden

#33085 Jan 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
More republikan BS. Neither Iraq or Afghanistan were any threat to the US unless someone went there to make themselves available to being shot by someone riding a camel or donkey. The non existent WMD s were simply an excuse to award huge no bid logistics contracts to entities like KBR, which coincidentally belonged to the VP Cheany (who was the real president at the time). As it turned out, everything that W was telling the American public then were lies. Only republikans still believe that BS.
<quoted text>
Kind of like only demokrats believe the spin Obama, Hillary and Rice tried to put on the attack in Benghazi. Their explanation about the killings being caused by a you tube video is about as believable as the excuse you say GW gave for attacking Iraq.
Chapeau

France

#33086 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you don't consider me a racist Gumby. I sure wouldn't want to be on your Negrocrat "Hate List", monkey boy. Gee, your whining and crying just breaks my heart when I read your pitiful black racist posts, redbone. And by the way, I hope some day, you'll find out what ni**er your white mammy fornicated to create such an abomination like you. Everyone knows, the most confusing day of the year for all Apefricans is Father's Day. Good luck Zebra!
Tellement tres vrai, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33088 Jan 22, 2013
Here's one you may also find amusing,CHAPEAU/ANDERSON/GAIL! F@@K YOUR DUMB PSYCHO UGLY A@@! Haaaa! Come on now freak!

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#33089 Jan 22, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the answer. Cain and Sowell are two black fools.
Sowell a fool?.......wow AZ, you must pick and choose from those that support your agenda. Sowell has proven time and time again he is anything but a fool.

Here is an article that refers to the "Filtering of History" in regards to slavery by the United States and its educators.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33090 Jan 22, 2013
Poor Gail.Can't decide which one of her nutball aliases to use! She knows how unimportant she is, so she uses her aliases, because even an alias has more depth of character than this ranting shrill harridan!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33091 Jan 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>More republikan BS. Neither Iraq or Afghanistan were any threat to the US unless someone went there to make themselves available to being shot by someone riding a camel or donkey. The non existent WMD s were simply an excuse to award huge no bid logistics contracts to entities like KBR, which coincidentally belonged to the VP Cheany (who was the real president at the time). As it turned out, everything that W was telling the American public then were lies. Only republikans still believe that BS.
Sure man, I hear what you are saying. America was owed 9/11, right?

I am quite certain there well over 3000 civilians that would disagree. I know there are hundreds of service men and women who would disagree. I know for a fact that over 300 emergency service workers disagree.

Talk your talk when your flight gets highjacked.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#33092 Jan 22, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>Sowell a fool?.......wow AZ, you must pick and choose from those that support your agenda. Sowell has proven time and time again he is anything but a fool.

Here is an article that refers to the "Filtering of History" in regards to slavery by the United States and its educators.
And it helps when I provide the link:
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/sunday-comm... .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubb... 2 hr Hollywood 2
gold found in dutchmans creek (Oct '11) 21 hr joeyd 4
bggb Wed guest 6
First Michelle, now Scott Tue McHenry 3
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) Oct 20 UTB 56
Senator Kay Hagan Oct 19 Wabash Tsunami 1
help........please help Oct 18 Interesting 5
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs