Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33085 Jan 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
More republikan BS. Neither Iraq or Afghanistan were any threat to the US unless someone went there to make themselves available to being shot by someone riding a camel or donkey. The non existent WMD s were simply an excuse to award huge no bid logistics contracts to entities like KBR, which coincidentally belonged to the VP Cheany (who was the real president at the time). As it turned out, everything that W was telling the American public then were lies. Only republikans still believe that BS.
<quoted text>
Kind of like only demokrats believe the spin Obama, Hillary and Rice tried to put on the attack in Benghazi. Their explanation about the killings being caused by a you tube video is about as believable as the excuse you say GW gave for attacking Iraq.
Chapeau

France

#33086 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you don't consider me a racist Gumby. I sure wouldn't want to be on your Negrocrat "Hate List", monkey boy. Gee, your whining and crying just breaks my heart when I read your pitiful black racist posts, redbone. And by the way, I hope some day, you'll find out what ni**er your white mammy fornicated to create such an abomination like you. Everyone knows, the most confusing day of the year for all Apefricans is Father's Day. Good luck Zebra!
Tellement tres vrai, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#33088 Jan 22, 2013
Here's one you may also find amusing,CHAPEAU/ANDERSON/GAIL! F@@K YOUR DUMB PSYCHO UGLY A@@! Haaaa! Come on now freak!

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#33089 Jan 22, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the answer. Cain and Sowell are two black fools.
Sowell a fool?.......wow AZ, you must pick and choose from those that support your agenda. Sowell has proven time and time again he is anything but a fool.

Here is an article that refers to the "Filtering of History" in regards to slavery by the United States and its educators.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#33090 Jan 22, 2013
Poor Gail.Can't decide which one of her nutball aliases to use! She knows how unimportant she is, so she uses her aliases, because even an alias has more depth of character than this ranting shrill harridan!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33091 Jan 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>More republikan BS. Neither Iraq or Afghanistan were any threat to the US unless someone went there to make themselves available to being shot by someone riding a camel or donkey. The non existent WMD s were simply an excuse to award huge no bid logistics contracts to entities like KBR, which coincidentally belonged to the VP Cheany (who was the real president at the time). As it turned out, everything that W was telling the American public then were lies. Only republikans still believe that BS.
Sure man, I hear what you are saying. America was owed 9/11, right?

I am quite certain there well over 3000 civilians that would disagree. I know there are hundreds of service men and women who would disagree. I know for a fact that over 300 emergency service workers disagree.

Talk your talk when your flight gets highjacked.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#33092 Jan 22, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>Sowell a fool?.......wow AZ, you must pick and choose from those that support your agenda. Sowell has proven time and time again he is anything but a fool.

Here is an article that refers to the "Filtering of History" in regards to slavery by the United States and its educators.
And it helps when I provide the link:
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/sunday-comm... .
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#33093 Jan 22, 2013
There is a basic difference. W and Cheany initiated the Iraq attack for profit. The terrorist initiated the Benghazi attack ,. The republikan noise machine in reference to Benghazi was simply to draw attention off the fact that republikans had cut millions of dollars off the embassy security budget. I attribute responsibility for Bengahzi to republikans.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like only demokrats believe the spin Obama, Hillary and Rice tried to put on the attack in Benghazi. Their explanation about the killings being caused by a you tube video is about as believable as the excuse you say GW gave for attacking Iraq.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#33094 Jan 22, 2013
Amazing how you missed the fact that the terrorist who flew the planes into buildings on 911 were SAUDI nationals. Just to assist your limited reasoning, SAUDIs are not from Iraq or Afghanistan. Ben Laden was a SAUDI. W's bait and switch of Saddam for Ben Laden worked for the idiot republikans and when W said that "Ben Laden is no longer a person of interest", the sheeple republikans accepted that and still believe that Saddam did the entire 911 thing. In 7 and a half years, W did not devote resources necessary to kill Osama Ben Laden. You probably think it is just coincidental that W was friends with the Ben Laden family and was actually on TV KISSING one of the SOBs and walking around holding hands with a Saudi prince (on the traditional female side).
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure man, I hear what you are saying. America was owed 9/11, right?
I am quite certain there well over 3000 civilians that would disagree. I know there are hundreds of service men and women who would disagree. I know for a fact that over 300 emergency service workers disagree.
Talk your talk when your flight gets highjacked.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#33095 Jan 22, 2013
Laura thought the hand holding incident was "cute".
You call those antics conservatism? You gotta be $itting me.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#33097 Jan 22, 2013
George had a thing for Putin as well.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33098 Jan 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing how you missed the fact that the terrorist who flew the planes into buildings on 911 were SAUDI nationals. Just to assist your limited reasoning, SAUDIs are not from Iraq or Afghanistan. Ben Laden was a SAUDI. W's bait and switch of Saddam for Ben Laden worked for the idiot republikans and when W said that "Ben Laden is no longer a person of interest", the sheeple republikans accepted that and still believe that Saddam did the entire 911 thing. In 7 and a half years, W did not devote resources necessary to kill Osama Ben Laden. You probably think it is just coincidental that W was friends with the Ben Laden family and was actually on TV KISSING one of the SOBs and walking around holding hands with a Saudi prince (on the traditional female side).
If you need to be hit by the bullet to know when you are being shot at, that's on you. Forgive me, if I don't follow your lead.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#33099 Jan 22, 2013
Negativity.Don't leave home without it.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33100 Jan 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing how you missed the fact that the terrorist who flew the planes into buildings on 911 were SAUDI nationals. Just to assist your limited reasoning, SAUDIs are not from Iraq or Afghanistan. Ben Laden was a SAUDI. W's bait and switch of Saddam for Ben Laden worked for the idiot republikans and when W said that "Ben Laden is no longer a person of interest", the sheeple republikans accepted that and still believe that Saddam did the entire 911 thing. In 7 and a half years, W did not devote resources necessary to kill Osama Ben Laden. You probably think it is just coincidental that W was friends with the Ben Laden family and was actually on TV KISSING one of the SOBs and walking around holding hands with a Saudi prince (on the traditional female side).
Not to mention that their nationality is of no consequence while they are attacking. But it was made perfectly clear to ALL(the entire world) there would be a response, if you harbored terrorist you will be considered an enemy of the state and we were declaring a full on full fledged war against terrorism to protect Americans home or abroad by any and all means necessary.

If you want to keep beating the same dead horse, have a ball. I am moving on.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33101 Jan 22, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Cop out
Not a cop out. I just don't subscribe to the analysis given by either Cain or Sowell. Neither have crediblitly in my book. Postering idiots.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33102 Jan 22, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Sowell a fool?.......wow AZ, you must pick and choose from those that support your agenda. Sowell has proven time and time again he is anything but a fool.
Here is an article that refers to the "Filtering of History" in regards to slavery by the United States and its educators.
Yes, you heard it right. Sowell is a fool. Of course, He doesn't support my agenda just like Michael Moore doesn't fit yours.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33104 Jan 22, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a cop out. I just don't subscribe to the analysis given by either Cain or Sowell. Neither have crediblitly in my book. Postering idiots.
The questions I was referring to had nothing to do with Cain or Sowell. I assume you conveniently overlooked post #33073......and you never elaborated on post #33008 either.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33105 Jan 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
What happened is that you and pro jumped from a mathematical principle to wealth redistribution simply because you associate the words and not because there is any real connection.
Actually, I oppose wealth redistribution, to the wealthy by tax breaks, subsidies, incentives, exemptions, exclusions, no bid contracts, political kickbacks , etc as well as to the poor through dependency generating programs. I have constantly advocated elimination of redistribution, starting with the most expensive welfare to the rich programs.
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with the math per say, it's the message on the worksheet that the picture depicts as well as the title! I see you also overlooked post #33006 that was addressed to your failed attempt of a ligitamate response.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#33106 Jan 22, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you heard it right. Sowell is a fool. Of course, He doesn't support my agenda just like Michael Moore doesn't fit yours.
You are comparing Thomas Sowell to Michael Moore? Really.

That's like comparing the intellect of Einstein to Mickey Mouse. Moore being Mickey of course. That fat ass doesn't offer any thing to individuals willing to think for themselves.

Come to think of it, this may be why he has garnered your support.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33107 Jan 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
More republikan BS. Neither Iraq or Afghanistan were any threat to the US unless someone went there to make themselves available to being shot by someone riding a camel or donkey. The non existent WMD s were simply an excuse to award huge no bid logistics contracts to entities like KBR, which coincidentally belonged to the VP Cheany (who was the real president at the time). As it turned out, everything that W was telling the American public then were lies. Only republikans still believe that BS.
<quoted text>
Any nation that is willing to harbour terrorist is a threat to the US. Yes, Bin Laden was a Saudi national but he resided in Afghanistan.
I guess it's ok though for VP Biden's son's company to be awarded a contract worth millions to rebuild homes in Iraq?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He should of stopped and held his hands up 10 min Dave 27
Charlotte Chimps Out 12 min grave digger 146
Keith Lamont Scott's arrest record. a common bl... 34 min Dave 8
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 51 min Cookie8739 654
News Keith Scott's wife has filed multiple restraini... 1 hr Hard head blacks 6
Latest Chimp Out ➡ El Cajon (San Diego a... 3 hr armed and legged 1
Charlotte CC meeting 4 hr Fred Herbert 7

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages