|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is faulting the rich. It is just fair for them to pay their portion of the freight. Why are they excluded from the burden of the country?
Could you please explain why they should pay more than their share of the freight and how they are excluded from the burden plz?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the answer. You are just too gutless to admit the truth so you dance around it like you always do. That is you M.O. since this threat began.
You were too gutless to respond to my statement about being called a dirty jew. You think that's a term of endearment? Arnold, the fact is, you want everyone to be outraged about what you consider racism towards you, when in fact, we all are victims of some sort of racism. It's if we choose to carry the mantle of being a "victim" around our necks daily that makes a difference. You choose to be a victim. Why do others need to stand up for you, you're a man, stand for yourself. Sorry dude, but I'll put the Holocaust up against your story of your ancestors working on the plantations any day of the week if it's a spitting contest you're want.
From day one, I specifically asked Silver about his POV when he remarked he agreed with Hitler on some things. He gave a satisfactory answer to me and that was the end of it. If you don't like his name calling, just do like you do when you're dodging a post to you on here and move on and don't give it anymore thought. Why are you giving your power to a stranger? When you run all henny penny on here asking everyone to condemn him, you have so given away your power and he reads the weakness in you. No pun intended, but he had you at Sambo when you start blaming others for his behavior and forget he's the one name calling not us.
Chapeau

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Aw look. Whaco's back from his corner, where he was pouting and masturbating, after being "pussy-whipped" by an old wrinkled unwashed fat ass liberal hippie cunt, Allien. The boy sure had a lot of support from his half-breed redbone butt buddy, Annie Ziffel.
Happy Monkey Lucifer Koon and HNIC Opossum Inniggeration Day!
I be drinkin sum watermelon wine an robbin sum KFC taday mudda fukkas!
C'est hilare!
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you speak out against Silver when he lays out his racial name calling? It's Ok to let him continue to speak words in such disrespectful ways, or are you just going to lay down and not object and call him out? Maybe you do, but I don't!
Poor wittle Arnie Zebra got his wittle half-breed feelings hurt and he's crying like a wittle pickaninny. Don't cwy wittle Arnie, it'll be ok. That mean ole Silver will get what he deserves for making you cwy. You'll always be my wittle monkey boy, redbone, mudpuppy, saucerlipped waste of dark space baby chimp!
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you play the semantics game to avoid the real truth of how you really feel about discrimination and speaking out against injustice.
Aw, poor wittle Arnie Zebra.

Cwy baby cwy, put your finger in your eye, tell yo mammy twas not I!

Now that's what you call a typical "Mississippi Wind Chime."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I figure he is called out enough on here, you have been calling him out for how long? Is he gonna change because of me? No. I know this, thus a waste of my time. You just want to add another voice to YOUR cause, if you notice, I don't add a voice to HIS cause either. I don't fight other peoples battles for them AZ, I have enough of my own. Are you not guilty of any disrespect on here? You guys call Silver a traitor because he's moving, the land of the free is only for YOU right?
All of you think changing him is a point. You cannot change him, but you need to have the guts to confront him, which none of you have. I don't expect you to fight my battles. I expect you to confront racism when it is displayed. I was really hoping that you could carry on the honor of your Native American heritage, but maybe I was mistaken.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from two people who haven't a clue about the other side of the wall
How do you know what it was like growing up in the 1900's female? Give me a break, my Grandmother bought a 1940 Plymouth and MEN asked her "why, you don't know how to drive it"? Speak for the "discrimination" you know. When you can give birth and have been pinched on the ass, or told you have great tits then talk to me. Sorry about being blunt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You were too gutless to respond to my statement about being called a dirty jew. You think that's a term of endearment? Arnold, the fact is, you want everyone to be outraged about what you consider racism towards you, when in fact, we all are victims of some sort of racism. It's if we choose to carry the mantle of being a "victim" around our necks daily that makes a difference. You choose to be a victim. Why do others need to stand up for you, you're a man, stand for yourself. Sorry dude, but I'll put the Holocaust up against your story of your ancestors working on the plantations any day of the week if it's a spitting contest you're want.
From day one, I specifically asked Silver about his POV when he remarked he agreed with Hitler on some things. He gave a satisfactory answer to me and that was the end of it. If you don't like his name calling, just do like you do when you're dodging a post to you on here and move on and don't give it anymore thought. Why are you giving your power to a stranger? When you run all henny penny on here asking everyone to condemn him, you have so given away your power and he reads the weakness in you. No pun intended, but he had you at Sambo when you start blaming others for his behavior and forget he's the one name calling not us.
Are you Jewish? Who called you a dirty little jew?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know what it was like growing up in the 1900's female? Give me a break, my Grandmother bought a 1940 Plymouth and MEN asked her "why, you don't know how to drive it"? Speak for the "discrimination" you know. When you can give birth and have been pinched on the ass, or told you have great tits then talk to me. Sorry about being blunt.
Was she prevented from going into any restaurant and being served, or refused education in a white only school? I have, in fact,been told that I have great 'Man tits' by a student. I told him they were simply out of his league.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You and taxpayer are the master post dodgers. I have no desire to emulate. You are the one giving power to a stranger. Because the people were silent in Germany and made no objection to Hitler, the Jewish people received the cruelest of all fates. You would have never questioned Hitler. You don't question Silver. Those who were silent and gutless allowed the Holocaust to happen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't, Al Gore did. It was Al who invented the Internet which created the dot com boom, not Slick Willy.
Here is your assignment. Go to snopes.com and type in "Al Gore invented the internet". Get the real story and come back and tell me about Republican propaganda and distortion of the truth.
I know you won't do it because the truth is foreign to most Republicans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Was she prevented from going into any restaurant and being served, or refused education in a white only school? I have, in fact,been told that I have great 'Man tits' by a student. I told him they were simply out of his league.
Like I said AZ, YOUR own. Exactly WHEN where YOU prevented going into a restaurant, refused education? History is full of oppression in cultures. The "slave" trade started why before white feet hit the shores of this country. I don't hear anything about that from you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_slave_tr...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

"way" before

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Jewish? Who called you a dirty little jew?
Arnold, where have you been? I've said over and over that I'm of Jewish decent, just as you are of African decent. I actually had a lady I worked with years ago to call me and a man that was a Holocaust survivor, might I add he had the number tattooed on his arm, dirty Jews. I followed his lead and didn't acknowledge the remark. He told me later on to do so would have given her the satisfaction of thinking she had indeed insulted us. I had a man in the town I live in to stop me one day and tell me the Star of David I wore might give people the wrong impression about me. I didn't bother with asking what it meant because again, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of thinking he had insulted me. Arnold, when my family first came to this country, they changed the spelling of our last name due to the UNwarm welcome they received. I know you can't change you skin color, as easily as it was for my ancestors to change their last name in order to survive, but I don't carry the name calling and insults around, I let it go. We practice Christianity, but still light a manora (never to forget who we are and where we came from) and my aunt still has in her possession a tattered flag brought over from Israel. I have a cousin that fights in the Israeli Army and we're just as proud of him as we are of our family members that fight for the U.S. military.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you play the semantics game to avoid the real truth of how you really feel about discrimination and speaking out against injustice.
Interesting observation...back at ya.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You and taxpayer are the master post dodgers. I have no desire to emulate. You are the one giving power to a stranger. Because the people were silent in Germany and made no objection to Hitler, the Jewish people received the cruelest of all fates. You would have never questioned Hitler. You don't question Silver. Those who were silent and gutless allowed the Holocaust to happen.
If your history on the Holocaust wasn't so skewed, again I would be insulted; however, you don't have a fat clue about what you're talking about. Hitler rolled right over Germans that rejected his killing of the Jews just as he killed the Jews. Ever read about German families that tried to save the Jews, they died right along side them. I want to think I'm an honorable person, but I can tell you straight up, I wouldn't put my family in harm's way to save others. I'm not that strong Arnold and I'll admit it. My hat's off to you if you are willing to let someone kill your children and grandchildren in order to save the lives of others. I'm not at that place or that noble.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said AZ, YOUR own. Exactly WHEN where YOU prevented going into a restaurant, refused education? History is full of oppression in cultures. The "slave" trade started why before white feet hit the shores of this country. I don't hear anything about that from you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_slave_tr...
Listen girlfriend, I was born in 1948. If you read history you know that the Black Codes still prevailed in the south. Part of those codes were that no black could be served in a white restaurant. I was black...I was not allowed in. Also, all schools were segregated. White schools...Black schools. I went all 12 years to the black school which was inferior facilities and also in curriculum. Have you ever heard of the Greensboro 4? In 1960, they had their heads beat in and arrested for sitting down at a Woolworth's lunch counter asking to be served. You don't know about Black Codes? You are certainly not devoid of that history, or are you? Also, the slave trade began in America in 1619 when the first slaves were brought to Charleston harbor. One year later, the Pilgrims arrived in Massachusetts for religious freedom, which is a real paradox. Yes, the Native Americans were cheated and treated horribly by the settlers. The Trail of Tears, the forced movement of all the tribes to Oklahoma was a horribly tragic event in American History. So, now you side with the abusers and racists? Just how much Native American blood do you have?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, where have you been? I've said over and over that I'm of Jewish decent, just as you are of African decent. I actually had a lady I worked with years ago to call me and a man that was a Holocaust survivor, might I add he had the number tattooed on his arm, dirty Jews. I followed his lead and didn't acknowledge the remark. He told me later on to do so would have given her the satisfaction of thinking she had indeed insulted us. I had a man in the town I live in to stop me one day and tell me the Star of David I wore might give people the wrong impression about me. I didn't bother with asking what it meant because again, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of thinking he had insulted me. Arnold, when my family first came to this country, they changed the spelling of our last name due to the UNwarm welcome they received. I know you can't change you skin color, as easily as it was for my ancestors to change their last name in order to survive, but I don't carry the name calling and insults around, I let it go. We practice Christianity, but still light a manora (never to forget who we are and where we came from) and my aunt still has in her possession a tattered flag brought over from Israel. I have a cousin that fights in the Israeli Army and we're just as proud of him as we are of our family members that fight for the U.S. military.
I am a member of the Appalachian State Judaic Peace Studies, and make a contribution every year to put on The Holocaust Conference for one week each summer. I have attended two of them in the past. I recently received a letter from that department and have a list of Jewish events coming in 2013. I have met several of the survivors and discussed the Holocaust in detail. Those living are dying out because at the time of the war they were children. If you want a list of the events, I will privately mail them to you at your request. Don't think that I condone anyone being called a "dirty little jew". I don't. If there had been enough resistance to Hitler, particulary after the "Night of the Broken Glass" in 1938, there would have been no Third Reich, or the damage done to the Jewish people would not have been allowed. The German people did not lift a finger against him That is why it is important to call out people with racist views. Every Holocaust survivor will tell you the same thing. I will continue this course of action all of my life, so that no group of people, including homosexuals, will be made second class citizens by the racists that surround us. That includes your friend, Silver. If the two of you had been in Germany with you Jewish, he would have murdered you at the drop of a hat. I would have done everything I know to stop him. Who's the bad guy now?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
They are still victims at your place of work. Your agency refuse to serve them by your own prejudice and admission. You condone their victimization and even brag about it.
Since I work in the private sector and not the public sector anymore, their right to choose who they do business with.

Have you ever given consideration why there is a "public" sector and "private" sector?

Private sector expects a return on investment.

Public sector expects no return on investment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen girlfriend, I was born in 1948. If you read history you know that the Black Codes still prevailed in the south. Part of those codes were that no black could be served in a white restaurant. I was black...I was not allowed in. Also, all schools were segregated. White schools...Black schools. I went all 12 years to the black school which was inferior facilities and also in curriculum. Have you ever heard of the Greensboro 4? In 1960, they had their heads beat in and arrested for sitting down at a Woolworth's lunch counter asking to be served. You don't know about Black Codes? You are certainly not devoid of that history, or are you? Also, the slave trade began in America in 1619 when the first slaves were brought to Charleston harbor. One year later, the Pilgrims arrived in Massachusetts for religious freedom, which is a real paradox. Yes, the Native Americans were cheated and treated horribly by the settlers. The Trail of Tears, the forced movement of all the tribes to Oklahoma was a horribly tragic event in American History. So, now you side with the abusers and racists? Just how much Native American blood do you have?
Again, get your history straight. Either you or the author of this link is wrong:

http://afroamhistory.about.com/od/slavery/a/T...

Jamestown is in VA not Charleston, S.C. Also, Africans sold Africans as slaves, so you may want to start there. Actually you may want to read this article for more history on slave trading/selling.

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/slavetra.htm...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AWESOME! This black minister has made a campaig... 6 hr insiderpaul 1
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 13 hr linthead louie 1
Review: Oxbridge Law Firm The (Sep '13) 23 hr james appiah 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Wed LaLa2020 130
looking for smurfs Wed inNeedThisWeekOnly 5
I Love Black Women (May '11) Wed chalk boy 238
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Wed Whinn 12
•••
•••
•••