|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Should a person be allowed to to bring a bottle of liquor into any restaurant they choose? Afterall, alcohol is legal!
Twisting what "Pro" said. If the restaurant chooses then yes they patrons should be able to.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you AZ. And a "FREE public forum" at that. Silver does't like anything that does't resemble himself. He is safe and free here. I wonder just how much he practices his racist freedom of speech on his public side of the street? Most likly never, because this forum is his foxhole;)
I am sure that he presents himself to blacks that he meets in life as a real buddy and friend. Most avowed racists that I have known play that game. A friend of mine once introduced me to Virgil Griffin, a notorious Klan leader, one time years ago and he played that game. You would have thought that meeting me was one of the greatest events of his life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisting what "Pro" said. If the restaurant chooses then yes they patrons should be able to.
You have to be frigging kidding me. Liqour permitted at Chucky Cheese?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a stupid question. Republicans advocate the ending of all abortion, and when they had the power to accomplish this, they did not do it. That was the point. The question was not in anyway intended to be connected with the 2nd Amendment. Now do you understand?
The topic was in reference to how the liberals scream gun control to stop senseless murders but turn right around and support abortion. AKA: murder.

Typical double talk.

Not who had power to do "whatever" and did not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic was in reference to how the liberals scream gun control to stop senseless murders but turn right around and support abortion. AKA: murder.
Typical double talk.
Not who had power to do "whatever" and did not.
Your team had the power during the Bush years to make abortion illegal and did nothing. That is the point. Talk about double talk. Republicans only want to keep abortion an issue as a political football. If you allowed them to be born, you would cry about increasing welfare to support them. That is your double talk. Now tell me that it's not.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>We've had this debate before and I've always taken that stance, it's discrimination against the smoker, the non-smoker, the business owner, investors, etc... Smoking is legal, therefor it should be the business owners choice of whether or not to allow smoking, not the govt's.
I am a smoker and not proud of it by no means. Before smoking was banned in restaurants I always turned to the people next to me and ask if my lighting up would bother or offend them. It is hard to enjoy a nice meal with someone blowing smoke in your face. I don't go to bars any more because it's hard to sit there and have a drink while trying to curb the urge to light up. I can see both sides. After a smoker eats the first thing they want to do is light a cigarette. By banning smoking in restaurants the smoker will finish his/her meal, then leave to have that smoke. This opens the table of the next customer more quickly than if I had sat there chit chatting and having my cigarette.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Harnett is one of the North Carolina counties that does not allow restaurants to sell liquor by the drink. Under the county's brown-bag policy, you can bring your own.
A proposal fromRaleigh lawmaker Robert Hensleywould do away with brown-bag permits and let every county in the state serve mixed drinks.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/142125/

NC makes a lot of money liquor.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Your team had the power during the Bush years to make abortion illegal and did nothing. That is the point. Talk about double talk. Republicans only want to keep abortion an issue as a political football. If you allowed them to be born, you would cry about increasing welfare to support them. That is your double talk. Now tell me that it's not.
Who did what when power was at hand is irrelevant. We can all play Monday morning QB. God know we already talk enough of should have's and could have's.

The point I made and question I ask was how can someone stand and say we need gun control (by restricting ownership) in order to stop murders, while openly fighting for the right of abortion (murder) under the false pre-tense of calling it choice?

If I held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant mother and pulled the trigger it would be considered murder.

If the mother goes to a clinic and has a doctor perform an abortion (again murder) it's called choice. All the while democrats/liberals expect me to pay for the abortions of those that cannot afford them.

AZ, your no dummy. You know full well this is a double standard.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be frigging kidding me. Liqour permitted at Chucky Cheese?
Chucky Cheese is a chain restaurant that has guidelines.

There are already restaurants that have brown bag permits that do quite well.

The "WoodShed" in Stanley easily has an hour wait on Friday and Saturday nights and they allow brown bag with their $30 dinner entrees.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that he presents himself to blacks that he meets in life as a real buddy and friend. Most avowed racists that I have known play that game. A friend of mine once introduced me to Virgil Griffin, a notorious Klan leader, one time years ago and he played that game. You would have thought that meeting me was one of the greatest events of his life.
Funny is'nt it how they put on the camo when faced with their worst fears. The klan, what a bunch of cowards, with sheets over their faces. I tend to look at the shoes, dead give away for doctors, lawyers, crooked politicians and the like.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a smoker and not proud of it by no means. Before smoking was banned in restaurants I always turned to the people next to me and ask if my lighting up would bother or offend them. It is hard to enjoy a nice meal with someone blowing smoke in your face. I don't go to bars any more because it's hard to sit there and have a drink while trying to curb the urge to light up. I can see both sides. After a smoker eats the first thing they want to do is light a cigarette. By banning smoking in restaurants the smoker will finish his/her meal, then leave to have that smoke. This opens the table of the next customer more quickly than if I had sat there chit chatting and having my cigarette.
Edit: table for the next

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>If Silver's racist opinion is welcome here, so is your anti-racial stance. As Silver likes to say, "It's a public forum". Silver just doesn't like the competition. He has no real defense for his bigotry.
Don't like competition? I said good stuff to TSF yesturday sambo
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your team had the power during the Bush years to make abortion illegal and did nothing. That is the point. Talk about double talk. Republicans only want to keep abortion an issue as a political football. If you allowed them to be born, you would cry about increasing welfare to support them. That is your double talk. Now tell me that it's not.
Here, here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did what when power was at hand is irrelevant. We can all play Monday morning QB. God know we already talk enough of should have's and could have's.
The point I made and question I ask was how can someone stand and say we need gun control (by restricting ownership) in order to stop murders, while openly fighting for the right of abortion (murder) under the false pre-tense of calling it choice?
If I held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant mother and pulled the trigger it would be considered murder.
If the mother goes to a clinic and has a doctor perform an abortion (again murder) it's called choice. All the while democrats/liberals expect me to pay for the abortions of those that cannot afford them.
Does the expecting mother have a choice? Is anyone forcing her to abort?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>PUERILE! Case closed:):D:O
Lumbe Indians are not a federally recognized tribe, ergo more half breeds.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federally_reco...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Who has the power is VERY relevant as they have control of their platform and agenda. The Republicans failed to address the issue of abortion in the Bush years. Why? You care who has the power now, don't you? So, that makes it very relevant. You care that Obama and the Democrats has most of the power now. To say it is irrelevant and not a concern to you is false.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Chucky Cheese is a chain restaurant that has guidelines.
There are already restaurants that have brown bag permits that do quite well.
The "WoodShed" in Stanley easily has an hour wait on Friday and Saturday nights and they allow brown bag with their $30 dinner entrees.
Is The WoodShed listed as a private club with membership requirements?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lumbe Indians are not a federally recognized tribe, ergo more half breeds.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federally_reco...
All are recognized as US Citizens under the 14 Amendment, idiot.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you even bother trying to justify yourself to "white-hating" imbecile coward liberal racists like Arnold Zebra and Allen? They're both one-track minded hypocritical scumbags.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you even bother trying to justify yourself to "white-hating" imbecile coward liberal racists like Arnold Zebra and Allen? They're both one-track minded hypocritical scumbags.
And you are not with your hatred for minorities? No one spreads their hatred like you. Excuse me for a moment while Obama is being sworn in for a second term.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV 2 hr Susan palmer 4
Wachovia Customers Beware Wells Fargo Online Bi... (Apr '11) Fri Akita96th 127
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Fri leslis 10
Forbes - Charlotte In Top 10 Most Miserable Cities (Feb '08) Thu Ura Dickhole 65
Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids f... Aug 20 Jessie 2
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Aug 20 chrissy nunya 129
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Aug 18 Yueyang Chen 62

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••