“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32816 Jan 19, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunt "elephants" much? hahaha
No.but if one shows up...keeerrraaccckk!! Elephant stew!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32817 Jan 19, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I am absolutely in support of personal freedoms. Not sure why you would question that. My statement did not deny the freedom of those that choose abortion.
I'm for me having an assault rifle, 9mm, 40 mm if I so choose. I am for you having your choice of abortion if you so choose.
However, the president should not stand in front of the nation and claim that restricting the rights of Americans to own guns is in the interest of the children while he openly supports the freedoms of others to make the choice of aborting 1.2 million of them a year.
Did George W Bush, The Republican Congress and the Conservative Supreme Court stop abortion during their years of power? Why not?
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#32818 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I know some bad dudes....AZ would fight...its his nature.
There is a difference between you and the Zebra. The Zebra is a half-breed monkey racist who never deviates from his personal hatred of whites, not to mention, being an imbecile. You, on the other hand, are a "flip-flop" idiot, who talks through his ass and shits through his mouth, with your head up your ass.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#32819 Jan 19, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Did George W Bush, The Republican Congress and the Conservative Supreme Court stop abortion during their years of power? Why not?
AZ. Why do you ask stupid questions? No Bush did not, nor did Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter etc etc etc.

Nor did they threaten the 2nd amendment.

Location hidden

#32820 Jan 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>When republicans stop fighting public education, I will believe they actually wish to give a hand up.
The Commucrats support govt indoctrination because it supports their agenda. Republicans aren't against public education per say, rather the teachers unions that protect the thousands of inadequate teachers.

Location hidden

#32821 Jan 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>We are banning the use of tobacco in public places all the time.
Certain forms of tobacco?
I am not for banning suicide. If you wish to commit suicide in the most painful way, then smoke up. But smoke around me and I will ask for your habit to be regulated to only kill yourself.
I love that NC banned smoking in bars and restaurants.
So again, you support govt intrusion on private businesses while denying Americans their freedom.
The business owner should have the right to choose to allow smoking just as you, the patron, have the right not to support their establishments with your all mighty dollars!

Location hidden

#32822 Jan 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>It was so funny that all the conservatives here hated my free market solution.
Republican=Zero compromises.
And the Commucrats DO compromise? If my memory serves me correctly, the Commucrats reneged on spending cuts when Reagan was in office just as they have with the fiscal cliff/debt ceiling debates! You can't compromise with a party who fails to honor their word.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32823 Jan 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen is a useless waste of opinion.
Well I hate that for ya buddy. And your opinion matters to me as much as a piss hole in the snow on a sunny day. I know you truly don't mean that, your just looking to pick a fight because you find my opinions to be unique.

Location hidden

#32824 Jan 20, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
AZ. Why do you ask stupid questions? No Bush did not, nor did Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter etc etc etc.
Nor did they threaten the 2nd amendment.
It's not a stupid question. Republicans advocate the ending of all abortion, and when they had the power to accomplish this, they did not do it. That was the point. The question was not in anyway intended to be connected with the 2nd Amendment. Now do you understand?

Location hidden

#32825 Jan 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So again, you support govt intrusion on private businesses while denying Americans their freedom.
The business owner should have the right to choose to allow smoking just as you, the patron, have the right not to support their establishments with your all mighty dollars!
Pro, I am proud of you. You mean that you are now fighting against discrimination against the smoker? Maybe the Million Marlboro Man March?

Location hidden

#32826 Jan 20, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, I am proud of you. You mean that you are now fighting against discrimination against the smoker? Maybe the Million Marlboro Man March?
We've had this debate before and I've always taken that stance, it's discrimination against the smoker, the non-smoker, the business owner, investors, etc... Smoking is legal, therefor it should be the business owners choice of whether or not to allow smoking, not the govt's.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32827 Jan 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen is incapable of sane Topix comments.Her infantile puerile remarks are the sign of a decayed mind.
You are a colorful individual but, far from the brightest crayon in the box yourself. I find your taunting nature to be puerile. You love to be a bully but, when the going gets tough, you cry to your daddy Silver to make room in the foxhole. You tend to let your bulldog mouth overload your dachshund a$$. Is that enough opinion for you there a$$hole? Or shall you taunt me for another?

Location hidden

#32828 Jan 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>We've had this debate before and I've always taken that stance, it's discrimination against the smoker, the non-smoker, the business owner, investors, etc... Smoking is legal, therefor it should be the business owners choice of whether or not to allow smoking, not the govt's.
Should a person be allowed to to bring a bottle of liquor into any restaurant they choose? Afterall, alcohol is legal!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32829 Jan 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> No.but if one shows up...keeerrraaccckk!! Elephant stew!
PUERILE!

Location hidden

#32830 Jan 20, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a colorful individual but, far from the brightest crayon in the box yourself. I find your taunting nature to be puerile. You love to be a bully but, when the going gets tough, you cry to your daddy Silver to make room in the foxhole. You tend to let your bulldog mouth overload your dachshund a$$. Is that enough opinion for you there a$$hole? Or shall you taunt me for another?
If Silver's racist opinion is welcome here, so is your anti-racial stance. As Silver likes to say, "It's a public forum". Silver just doesn't like the competition. He has no real defense for his bigotry.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32831 Jan 20, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nana nana boo boo much Miley?
PUERILE! Case closed:):D:O
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32832 Jan 20, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
If Silver's racist opinion is welcome here, so is your anti-racial stance. As Silver likes to say, "It's a public forum". Silver just doesn't like the competition. He has no real defense for his bigotry.
Thank you AZ. And a "FREE public forum" at that. Silver does't like anything that does't resemble himself. He is safe and free here. I wonder just how much he practices his racist freedom of speech on his public side of the street? Most likly never, because this forum is his foxhole;)
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32833 Jan 20, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Note, Waco says he will be on the side of Texas in a civil war. Clearly not the best Obama supporter. Blindly taking up arms against the Obama leadership is not exactly what I call suppport.
Exactly why I said that I would take him seriously when he comes down off the fence.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#32834 Jan 20, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Should a person be allowed to to bring a bottle of liquor into any restaurant they choose? Afterall, alcohol is legal!
Twisting what "Pro" said. If the restaurant chooses then yes they patrons should be able to.

Location hidden

#32835 Jan 20, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you AZ. And a "FREE public forum" at that. Silver does't like anything that does't resemble himself. He is safe and free here. I wonder just how much he practices his racist freedom of speech on his public side of the street? Most likly never, because this forum is his foxhole;)
I am sure that he presents himself to blacks that he meets in life as a real buddy and friend. Most avowed racists that I have known play that game. A friend of mine once introduced me to Virgil Griffin, a notorious Klan leader, one time years ago and he played that game. You would have thought that meeting me was one of the greatest events of his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV Tue Grams 5
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Mon Jessica g 132
dog food Sep 29 You seen that boy 8
lookin for that boy. where's he at (Mar '14) Sep 29 You seen that boy 16
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 26 akita96th 237
Woman Taken From North Charlotte Parking Lot, S... (Sep '07) Sep 24 me 2
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Sep 23 Crystal 64
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]