“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#32795 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> He wants racial separation.I know a lot of black guys that agree with this .Its actually possible to be a racist, and not a coward.I think Silvercoast is missing out on meeting some cool people, but he can't be changed.AZ AS well will never back down, not his nature.I Hope they are both my friends, but I know AZ is not happy about me being friendly with Silvercoast.and vice versa.Have a feeling they both came up...hard..
Being racist makes one a coward in my book, maybe not in yours. Their are multiple ways of being a coward.
Some people will attack others with violence due to cowardice.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32796 Jan 19, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn son you gonna die. If ever you are in a foxhole and need someone with guts you better call upon the Lord, cause Silver done flew the coup.
God clearly does not protect anyone from racists.See the holocaust for indisputable evidence.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32797 Jan 19, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if all parties offered a hand up and not a hand out we would see real change.
But you should already know about if's.
When republicans stop fighting public education, I will believe they actually wish to give a hand up.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32798 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Silvercoast is Silvercoast.He can handle his racism.We stay out of each others business.
Who cares if Silver can handle his racism?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32799 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> He wants racial separation.I know a lot of black guys that agree with this .Its actually possible to be a racist, and not a coward.I think Silvercoast is missing out on meeting some cool people, but he can't be changed.AZ AS well will never back down, not his nature.I Hope they are both my friends, but I know AZ is not happy about me being friendly with Silvercoast.and vice versa.Have a feeling they both came up...hard..
Any black persons who wish for such separation should also be condemned.
Two wrongs do not make a right.
Failing to condemn is akin to condoning.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32800 Jan 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Note, Waco says he will be on the side of Texas in a civil war. Clearly not the best Obama supporter. Blindly taking up arms against the Obama leadership is not exactly what I call suppport.
civil war? Against Obama? You must be crazy! I love that guy!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32801 Jan 19, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he is excused for the "half breed" comments? I see some inconsistency here.
The double standards are mind blowing.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32802 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It ain't bothering him.
And who gives a crap if Silver is bothered?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32803 Jan 19, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be ashamed of what you are, half-breed monkey boy. Be proud like whacko. He knows he's an idiot and proud of it, not to mention his homosexuality.
Republican

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32804 Jan 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You can stand behind your lie of a post all you wish. I do not expect you to actually respond to what I said. I fully expect you to respond to what you wished I had said.

It is easy to debate a straw man, but you clearly cannot debate what I actually said.

Are the presidents children targets? I have no doubt they have had some death threats by the people who have views such as yours.
Nana nana boo boo much Miley?

Location hidden

#32805 Jan 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what I would do in a foxhole. It is not comparable to being robbed unarmed by five armed men.

I actually served in the army digging foxholes. You did not. Surely their are to many black persons in the army for you to handle.
Make all the excuses you want, one is as good as the next.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32806 Jan 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>The double standards are mind blowing.
so you excused all those horrible comments Gail made to me? What a hypocrite.

Location hidden

#32807 Jan 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>The way you often run from debates, I wonder if you would run from the foxhole.
Your the guy who handed $20 bucks over like it was a "business transaction" coward.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32808 Jan 19, 2013
Allen is incapable of sane Topix comments.Her infantile puerile remarks are the sign of a decayed mind.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32809 Jan 19, 2013
Silvercoast i'm getting a 358.Weatherby magnum....made like an.. AR 15....should be fun..

Location hidden

#32810 Jan 19, 2013

Location hidden

#32811 Jan 19, 2013
http://667.photobucket.com/albums/vv37/punkro...

try this again for miley..."hurt feelings report"

My buddy emailed this to me after reading all of us on topix

I can take a joke with the best of them, unfortunately,some on here can't.

Location hidden

#32813 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Silvercoast i'm getting a 358.Weatherby magnum....made like an.. AR 15....should be fun..
Hunt "elephants" much? hahaha

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32814 Jan 19, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunt "elephants" much? hahaha
Gotta say it...everything's bigger in Texas! Gotta go, busy today!

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#32815 Jan 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you are not really for personal freedom.
I am absolutely in support of personal freedoms. Not sure why you would question that. My statement did not deny the freedom of those that choose abortion.

I'm for me having an assault rifle, 9mm, 40 mm if I so choose. I am for you having your choice of abortion if you so choose.

However, the president should not stand in front of the nation and claim that restricting the rights of Americans to own guns is in the interest of the children while he openly supports the freedoms of others to make the choice of aborting 1.2 million of them a year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV 4 hr Grams 5
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 11 hr Jessica g 132
dog food Mon You seen that boy 8
lookin for that boy. where's he at (Mar '14) Mon You seen that boy 16
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) Mon Pete Sanchez 41
Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube Sep 26 Throbbin Robin 43
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 26 akita96th 237
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Charlotte Jobs

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]