Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,580)

Showing posts 31,581 - 31,600 of54,916
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Again, seeing as you could not read my answer the first time, the presidents kids are targets because of nuts like you who hate Obama so much, they might try to kill his kids. They are political targets. You just personally targeted them. They thus require extra protection from enemies foreign or domestic.

No, no one forced Obama to be president, so?
Subject to all forms of ridicule, you have no freedom or right to free expression when you work for the public. If he or she doesn't like it, they can quit. Including your president.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Again, seeing as you could not read my answer the first time, the presidents kids are targets because of nuts like you who hate Obama so much, they might try to kill his kids. They are political targets. You just personally targeted them. They thus require extra protection from enemies foreign or domestic.

And explain to ALL parents that have buried one of their children, their sacrifice is not as important as the protection of first kiddos, democrat or republican.

A conversation I don't think you have the guts for let alone justify.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish. Would you believe more children die from starvation every year than at the wrong end of a gun?
Yet the republican party makes it their party platform to withhold help for the hungry.

Maybe if conservatives showed a bit of compassion once in a while, we would think you actually cared about the starving.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Silvercoast.I'M back in the market for iron.AND I'M READY for that civil war.I'll be on the Texas side.
Thus the republican side. The side of the traitors to our government. Now fly that rebel flag with pride.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Subject to all forms of ridicule, you have no freedom or right to free expression when you work for the public. If he or she doesn't like it, they can quit. Including your president.
Who says Obama does not like it?
No matter who is president, their kids will get massive secret service protection.
Hate our country much?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And explain to ALL parents that have buried one of their children, their sacrifice is not as important as the protection of first kiddos, democrat or republican.
No one is claiming "importance". I am claiming they are targeted.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Note how I used the word "targeted". Learn to read instead of making up what you wished me to say.

Mike Duquette wrote:

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Freeride? Im sure that may have been the coversation at wounded knee, 122 years ago when 297 Native Americans were slaughtered by the 27th calvery, under the command of Republican Benjamin Harrison, year 1890. You see I have Native American blood flowing through my veins and it is anything but a freeride. What it is called is being *ucked while running. It is a different day and I say *fuck the running. I'll stand firm and with the majority. Everyone here is so quick to judge Mike for having no faith, Oh but ye of little.
Bacon has faith in an unseen god, but has none in America. Same for Silver, Emlu, Taxpayer..........

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I made a hundred dollar donation to the NRA today in the name of "Allen".They seemed grateful.
Great, now they can have more cash to bribe congress.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
But, if I had to choose, I'd fight with Silvercoast.Racist? Sure he is.But, if i'm in a foxhole,I need someone with guts to cover my back.Someone who'd be trustworthy, dependable.That excludes most people.
Thus I take it you are white, because Waco would surely not be of much help in a foxhole with an American other than a white one or a somewhat conservative one.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Allen is a useless waste of opinion.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Allen I've had some really horrible disagreements with Mike.Despite this, i'm always looking for him on Topix.For instance, when I asked you what kind of steps you'd favor to decrease gun violence, you never responded.Mike would have, In detail.I call that, stimulating.
It was so funny that all the conservatives here hated my free market solution.
Republican=Zero compromises.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>No one is claiming "importance". I am claiming they are targeted.
Just like all of America was on the morning of 9/11 and still currently is throughout the rest of the world? His kids are no more or less important than yours or mine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Thus I take it you are white, because Waco would surely not be of much help in a foxhole with an American other than a white one or a somewhat conservative one.
While I do not care or like AZ, I split a foxhole because at least he'd fight back instead of giving up and handing it over.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you and I have more in common then what I may have thought. Supporting Obama in NC is not popular either. Im in the middle of the white is right Bible belt.
Note, Waco says he will be on the side of Texas in a civil war. Clearly not the best Obama supporter. Blindly taking up arms against the Obama leadership is not exactly what I call suppport.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Note how I used the word "targeted". Learn to read instead of making up what you wished me to say.

Mike Duquette wrote:

And I can repost mine. You offered a response, and I offered mine. I still stand behind mine and still convinced you're a coward.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
While I do not care or like AZ, I split a foxhole because at least he'd fight back instead of giving up and handing it over.
You have no idea what I would do in a foxhole. It is not comparable to being robbed unarmed by five armed men.

I actually served in the army digging foxholes. You did not. Surely their are to many black persons in the army for you to handle.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can repost mine. You offered a response, and I offered mine. I still stand behind mine and still convinced you're a coward.
You can stand behind your lie of a post all you wish. I do not expect you to actually respond to what I said. I fully expect you to respond to what you wished I had said.

It is easy to debate a straw man, but you clearly cannot debate what I actually said.

Are the presidents children targets? I have no doubt they have had some death threats by the people who have views such as yours.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Thus I take it you are white, because Waco would surely not be of much help in a foxhole with an American other than a white one or a somewhat conservative one.
I know some bad dudes....AZ would fight...its his nature.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
The way you often run from debates, I wonder if you would run from the foxhole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,581 - 31,600 of54,916
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 4 hr Wong 229
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) Sat fed up 106
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sat Timmy_ 4,822
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Sat Walter 32
dog food Sat godsSon 7
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 11 Sammy 1
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Jul 10 Hey 7
•••
•••