Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32755 Jan 19, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot sambo, black face, jungle bunny, spear chucker
Now, all of you come in and give Silver some more positive feedback for his racism which will encourage him to continue.

Location hidden

#32756 Jan 19, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, all of you come in and give Silver some more positive feedback for his racism which will encourage him to continue.
Looks like he's doing pretty good on his own. Arnold, I believe you should have figured out by now that Silver doesn't need cheerleaders. He doesn't care if anyone agrees or disagrees with him. Hasn't stopped him yet. People disagreeing with you or me hasn't stopped either one of us from giving our opinions and he's no different.

Location hidden

#32757 Jan 19, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he's doing pretty good on his own. Arnold, I believe you should have figured out by now that Silver doesn't need cheerleaders. He doesn't care if anyone agrees or disagrees with him. Hasn't stopped him yet. People disagreeing with you or me hasn't stopped either one of us from giving our opinions and he's no different.
Just a way of saying that you condone it.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32758 Jan 19, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Silvercoast is Silvercoast.He can handle his racism.We stay out of each others business.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32759 Jan 19, 2013
Where are you Lu?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32760 Jan 19, 2013
Lu, its not a real forum without you.Not to me.

Location hidden

#32761 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Silvercoast is Silvercoast.He can handle his racism.We stay out of each others business.
I don't understand the sentence..." He can handle his racism". Please explain.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32762 Jan 19, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand the sentence..." He can handle his racism". Please explain.
It ain't bothering him.
Mr Anderson

UK

#32763 Jan 19, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he is excused for the "half breed" comments? I see some inconsistency here.
Don't be ashamed of what you are, half-breed monkey boy. Be proud like whacko. He knows he's an idiot and proud of it, not to mention his homosexuality.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#32764 Jan 19, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot sambo, black face, jungle bunny, spear chucker
Not to mention splib, high yella, apefroid, groid, tar baby, nappyhead, brillohead, burrhead, incubator, mudshark, mudpuppy, congoid, quadroon (one quarter jig), mooncricket, blubberlips, liverlips, saucerlips, Mississippi Wind Chime, turd gobbler, eggplant, fecal critter, Mau Mau (Popular Name in Singapore) and my favorite: Dark Waste of Space.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#32765 Jan 19, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mike, you're certainly not making a very good case for his gun laws if "this incident was likely more of an excuse to put gun laws..." You're telling me the president needs an "excuse" to ramrod laws thru on any issue? An "excuse" is something you give when you did something wrong or back in the day, we had to have a written excuse as to why we missed school. Is this what you're saying? I guess an "excuse" is what he tried to spin, lie and cover up regarding the deaths of the men killed in Libya. His "excuse" was a youtube video, didn't work out for him too well and these gun laws aren't either.
Let me ask you, do you think a person's medical history should be given when they apply for a gun permit? How do you work around HIPPA laws being broken when every Tom, Dick and Harry is privy to your medical history. I agree with TSF, there are many "professionals in the medical field not trained to diagnose a "mental illness"; however, if the family nurse practitioner at the Minute Clinic decides this, puts it in your medical records and it's passed on, you're toast. Do you think someone with a hand washing OCD should be denied a gun permit? OCD is considered a mental illness. I don't; however, you may disagree.
I don't know Obama, and your question about why he should care what I think is irrelevant. I don't care what he thinks, and I am darn sure he doesn't care what I think. It really doesn't matter. I'm not staying around much longer for his second rodeo.
Excuses. Welcome to the reality of politics.
The outrage of those getting shot in gang violence was not high enough, so the outrage of kids getting shot gave him the peoples will for some gun control.

Funny, first you criticize Obama for not doing this for gang violence, then when I tell you he just may have, you complain about it. You cannot be pleased with Obama no matter what he does, so he is not likely to try to please you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32766 Jan 19, 2013
TSF wrote:
Guns are already regulated. Now talk is of banning certain types of guns. Tobacco kills over 400,000 per year while guns kill around 30,000. but certain forms of tobacco are not being banned. I hear no hysteria about banning the far more dangerous tobacco.
<quoted text>
We are banning the use of tobacco in public places all the time.
Certain forms of tobacco?

I am not for banning suicide. If you wish to commit suicide in the most painful way, then smoke up. But smoke around me and I will ask for your habit to be regulated to only kill yourself.

I love that NC banned smoking in bars and restaurants.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32767 Jan 19, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truly messed up to see liberals get up in arms about gun control on one hand and then they turn around and actively support and condone abortion with the other. In fact, they passionately fight for abortion. This is not about the “safety of our children”. This is about "people" control period.
Look at the stats:
Abortion is a hell of a lot more deadlier than guns.
Guns vs. Abortions
Average (thats average) annual deaths in the US:
Guns: 31K (19K to suicide / 12K to homicide/accident)
Abortion: 1.2 million.
So you are not really for personal freedom.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32768 Jan 19, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why so serious about guns...now? If safety is relavtive, then why are your presidents kids guarded but the average joe's aren't? Because he is the president? No one forced your man to run for office and he is no better than the average joe. You know, the people you guys claim you are trying to protect and look out for?
Again, seeing as you could not read my answer the first time, the presidents kids are targets because of nuts like you who hate Obama so much, they might try to kill his kids. They are political targets. You just personally targeted them. They thus require extra protection from enemies foreign or domestic.

No, no one forced Obama to be president, so?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32769 Jan 19, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called Bacon a monster nor did I accuse her of hiring illegals. If you will reread what I did say was "people with her mentality"
I should stop? Stop what voicing my opinion? Is'nt that what everyone else does here? Don't recall anyone cutting me any slack here unless I'm giving up a recipe for chocolate gray.
Waco likes to protect Bacon. He seems to think if anyone disagrees with her stance, they are sexist or something. I guess since you are a female, that will be a hard charge to make.
Waco will continually twist what you say in order for it to sound way worse than what you actually said. Common propaganda technique.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32770 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Let's try again Allen...F@@k your dumb a@@.Congratulations.You made the big time.
Here we go again. Waco is flying off the handle. Temper temper.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32771 Jan 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Again, seeing as you could not read my answer the first time, the presidents kids are targets because of nuts like you who hate Obama so much, they might try to kill his kids. They are political targets. You just personally targeted them. They thus require extra protection from enemies foreign or domestic.

Subject to all forms of ridicule, you have no freedom or right to free expression when you work for the public. If he or she doesn't like it, they can quit. Including your president.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32772 Jan 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Again, seeing as you could not read my answer the first time, the presidents kids are targets because of nuts like you who hate Obama so much, they might try to kill his kids. They are political targets. You just personally targeted them. They thus require extra protection from enemies foreign or domestic.

And explain to ALL parents that have buried one of their children, their sacrifice is not as important as the protection of first kiddos, democrat or republican.

A conversation I don't think you have the guts for let alone justify.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32773 Jan 19, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish. Would you believe more children die from starvation every year than at the wrong end of a gun?
Yet the republican party makes it their party platform to withhold help for the hungry.

Maybe if conservatives showed a bit of compassion once in a while, we would think you actually cared about the starving.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32774 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Silvercoast.I'M back in the market for iron.AND I'M READY for that civil war.I'll be on the Texas side.
Thus the republican side. The side of the traitors to our government. Now fly that rebel flag with pride.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders 18 hr Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated 18 hr Whitey 3
Erica Arcilesi is dishonest, a liar and deadbeat! Sat Jaz1965 1
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Sat Brian_G 1,907
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Sat Resource Action 253
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Sat ButtInj_T 140
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Fri ste 403
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web