Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Allen

Robbins, NC

#32684 Jan 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Actully they can get a waiver from the justice dept, believe it or not, that's why the form to purchase was changed last July. Now, everyone must select Hispanic or Non-Hispanic. I started working at 13 years old at KFC, gave my "mommy" my check. Your comment was off base and uncalled for, you have no clue as to how anyone on here became successful.
Did your mommy and KFC break a child labor law? Did you go through proper channels to get a workers permit? Did you give your mommy your check so she could hire a Mexican to maintain your lawn?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#32685 Jan 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll follow the yellow brick road and be happy and you stay here and be happy. I don't why anyone leaving should bother you, especially since you think it's ok for people to leave a country and enter another illegally. I'm leaving legally and entering another legally. BTW, make sure you find a good podiatrist for those undocumented workers; toenails turning black and falling off has got to be painful.
Obama Care got it covered. Not that you care about any ones welfare but your own. Happy trails
Allen

Robbins, NC

#32686 Jan 18, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
They come here becouse they get a freeride.
Something could've been done about illegal immigration years ago. Freeride or not they are here, suck it up.
LuLu

Greer, SC

#32688 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mommy and KFC break a child labor law? Did you go through proper channels to get a workers permit? Did you give your mommy your check so she could hire a Mexican to maintain your lawn?
I had to go get a pysical and a workers permit, unlike an undocumented worker, and I gave my mother the check because she had five children to support, all of whom worked. We took turns mowing the lawn.
LuLu

Greer, SC

#32689 Jan 18, 2013
physcial

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#32690 Jan 18, 2013
I Like to give my opinion also Allen, and I just did it the way you've been doing.What do you think? You like it? Another judgmental jerk who knows everything.

“Vote”

Houston

#32691 Jan 18, 2013
Let's try again Allen...F@@k your dumb a@@.Congratulations.You made the big time.

“Vote”

Houston

#32692 Jan 18, 2013
Let's go Allen.TELL everybody what a great person you are.So much better that most anyone else.We are lucky to have you pointing out our immorality and evil.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32694 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Care got it covered. Not that you care about any ones welfare but your own. Happy trails
Three for three. Thanks and happy trails to you.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#32696 Jan 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I hope your facts are way off..I hope...
I wish. Would you believe more children die from starvation every year than at the wrong end of a gun?
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#32695 Jan 18, 2013
Republikans did something about immigartion years ago. They put up posters in Mexico advertising for factory workers. Strange how airport security at LAX became non existent after 11:00 pm when hundreds would board planes with no papers and nothing but the clothes on their backs.
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Something could've been done about illegal immigration years ago. Freeride or not they are here, suck it up.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#32697 Jan 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Republikans did something about immigartion years ago. They put up posters in Mexico advertising for factory workers. Strange how airport security at LAX became non existent after 11:00 pm when hundreds would board planes with no papers and nothing but the clothes on their backs.
WOW! Sounds like another government plan that grew out of control at the American taxpayers expense.

“Vote”

Houston

#32698 Jan 18, 2013
Silvercoast.I'M back in the market for iron.AND I'M READY for that civil war.I'll be on the Texas side.

Location hidden

#32699 Jan 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans did something about immigartion years ago. They put up posters in Mexico advertising for factory workers. Strange how airport security at LAX became non existent after 11:00 pm when hundreds would board planes with no papers and nothing but the clothes on their backs.
<quoted text>
Ok TSF, help me here. Are you saying they worked first, second or third shift? Did they just work first shift and have to wait until 11 p.m. to fly back home and they did this daily?

OR, did they advertise jobs in Mexico in factories and people would show up at the airport at 11 p.m. and they would take them back to Mexico, for a job they did or did not exist?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#32700 Jan 18, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish. Would you believe more children die from starvation every year than at the wrong end of a gun?
Guess we are not pumping enough into foreign aid. While at the same time not taking care of our own.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#32701 Jan 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok TSF, help me here. Are you saying they worked first, second or third shift? Did they just work first shift and have to wait until 11 p.m. to fly back home and they did this daily?
OR, did they advertise jobs in Mexico in factories and people would show up at the airport at 11 p.m. and they would take them back to Mexico, for a job they did or did not exist?
Come on Bacon think about it.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#32702 Jan 18, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
They come here becouse they get a freeride.
Freeride? Im sure that may have been the coversation at wounded knee, 122 years ago when 297 Native Americans were slaughtered by the 27th calvery, under the command of Republican Benjamin Harrison, year 1890. You see I have Native American blood flowing through my veins and it is anything but a freeride. What it is called is being *ucked while running. It is a different day and I say *fuck the running. I'll stand firm and with the majority. Everyone here is so quick to judge Mike for having no faith, Oh but ye of little.

Location hidden

#32703 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Bacon think about it.
I'm thinking about it and I can look at it two ways. One: Flyers, posters whatever were put up in Mexico saying there were jobs in the U.S. and the U.S. flew people in for the jobs every night at 11 p.m.
Or Two: They advertised jobs saying there were factory jobs in Mexico because American plants moved there and illegals would show up at 11 p.m. and they would take them back to Mexico, where there was no job.

The post said flyers were put up in Mexico saying there were factory jobs. It didn't say if the jobs were in Mexico or the U.S. My initial thought was they did this and illegals in the U.S. thought there were jobs in Mexico offered by new factories and they went back. They do communicate with their families back and forth from each country.

Location hidden

#32704 Jan 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
It was your great American hero, Ronald Reagan, that opened the doors. He did it for the California produce and fruit growers.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#32705 Jan 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Silvercoast.I'M back in the market for iron.AND I'M READY for that civil war.I'll be on the Texas side.
You need the support of the NRA, join today. They will give you all sorts of freebees. Just ask Bacon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlotte nightlife king to open Belmont restau... Wed Soho 4
Moral Bankruptcy on Lands End Trail Wed The Grass Whisperer 9
EG Wish list (Jan '10) Jun 27 belmont man 9
Review: Avenue Z Graphics (Jul '08) Jun 26 ARC 12
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... Jun 25 Justin 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Jun 25 Remy89 173
family in need of a helping hand Jun 24 true person 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance