Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32671 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so quick to assume that I worry. If I were worried then I would be doing what you and Silver are doing. I know you don't care about these people. It's people with your mentality who hired them in for a low wage knowing full well they were UNDOCUMENTED all for the sake of making that all mighty dollar. Now that there is over 12 million of them here the majority (70%) of which cast their votes for the Demorcratic Party, Republicans want to cry self deportation. Not. AS far as keeping them up, lmao. These people do more by accident in one day than you and any of your fellow repubs can muster in a week on purpose.
colors
Allen, you seem to know far more about hiring undocumented workers than I do, especially when it concerns my business. We actually hire college kids needing a job to keep them going and we work around their school hours to help them out. So sue me.
As far as being hard workers, why don't they work hard in their own country legally and let those that are legal citizens in our country have the jobs they take?
Self-deportation, leaving because I don't care, getting the heck out of Dodge, whatever you want to call it, I'm crying all the way out of this country that's going to hell in a handbag. You stay and fight your "civil war". Make sure you fight with the undocumented workers because I'm sure they can get a gun permit before a legal citizen can in this country.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32672 Jan 18, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truly messed up to see liberals get up in arms about gun control on one hand and then they turn around and actively support and condone abortion with the other. In fact, they passionately fight for abortion. This is not about the “safety of our children”. This is about "people" control period.
Look at the stats:
Abortion is a hell of a lot more deadlier than guns.
Guns vs. Abortions
Average (thats average) annual deaths in the US:
Guns: 31K (19K to suicide / 12K to homicide/accident)
Abortion: 1.2 million.
I hope your facts are way off..I hope...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32673 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so quick to assume that I worry. If I were worried then I would be doing what you and Silver are doing. I know you don't care about these people. It's people with your mentality who hired them in for a low wage knowing full well they were UNDOCUMENTED all for the sake of making that all mighty dollar. Now that there is over 12 million of them here the majority (70%) of which cast their votes for the Demorcratic Party, Republicans want to cry self deportation. Not. AS far as keeping them up, lmao. These people do more by accident in one day than you and any of your fellow repubs can muster in a week on purpose.
colors
BACON is no monster.You should stop.As far as illegals, if the govt wanted it stopped, IT WOULD BE STOPPED! Why would you accuse someone you've never met of hiring illegals?I say these statements, as an Obama supporter.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32674 Jan 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, you seem to know far more about hiring undocumented workers than I do, especially when it concerns my business. We actually hire college kids needing a job to keep them going and we work around their school hours to help them out. So sue me.
As far as being hard workers, why don't they work hard in their own country legally and let those that are legal citizens in our country have the jobs they take?
Self-deportation, leaving because I don't care, getting the heck out of Dodge, whatever you want to call it, I'm crying all the way out of this country that's going to hell in a handbag. You stay and fight your "civil war". Make sure you fight with the undocumented workers because I'm sure they can get a gun permit before a legal citizen can in this country.
They come here for the same reason your forefathers did, "The American Dream" They are here doing the jobs that most legal citizens find to be beneath them, because the have had their a$$es wiped by mommy and daddy all their lives. You just go ahead and follow your yellow brick road and cry that river as you go because these people don't mind wading it even if their toenails turn black and fall off.

And no I wont fight with the undocumented workers, I will fight for them. If they can't get gun permits I am most certain the NRA can help them out.
Taxpayer

Raeford, NC

#32675 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
colors
If these people are so good then why is their country so bad that they want to leave?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32676 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
They come here for the same reason your forefathers did, "The American Dream" They are here doing the jobs that most legal citizens find to be beneath them, because the have had their a$$es wiped by mommy and daddy all their lives. You just go ahead and follow your yellow brick road and cry that river as you go because these people don't mind wading it even if their toenails turn black and fall off.
And no I wont fight with the undocumented workers, I will fight for them. If they can't get gun permits I am most certain the NRA can help them out.
I come from the"lower class".Wiped my own ass for years and years.Looks like Bacon earned her"yellow brick road".Talking care of disabled family members, your whole life, ain't no picnic.Self righteous tirades work better with accurate information.I know several illegals who need a place to stay, if you want to help them out.They are hard workers, you'd like them.
Taxpayer

Raeford, NC

#32677 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
They come here becouse they get a freeride.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32678 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll follow the yellow brick road and be happy and you stay here and be happy. I don't why anyone leaving should bother you, especially since you think it's ok for people to leave a country and enter another illegally. I'm leaving legally and entering another legally. BTW, make sure you find a good podiatrist for those undocumented workers; toenails turning black and falling off has got to be painful.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32679 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
colors
Low wage where? Do you happen to know anything about the construction industry? What do you think would happen if "people like" Bacon DIDN'T hire "these people"? Would they be better off going home , to say, that lovely country of Mexico? You really should check out a website called "El Narco" sometime, great video of drug cartel beheading with a chainsaw. Why is it people from Europe come here and have no problem becoming a citizen? For some reason, a major portion of Hispanic people just can't seem to become a citizen. Maybe because they don't have as many requirements as the US, like pass background checks.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32680 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actully they can get a waiver from the justice dept, believe it or not, that's why the form to purchase was changed last July. Now, everyone must select Hispanic or Non-Hispanic. I started working at 13 years old at KFC, gave my "mommy" my check. Your comment was off base and uncalled for, you have no clue as to how anyone on here became successful.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#32681 Jan 18, 2013
"Unlimited population growth cannot be sustained; you cannot sustain growth in the rates of consumption of resources. No species can overrun the carrying capacity of a finite land mass. This Law cannot be repealed and is not negotiable.”
HOW MANY "THIRD WORLD ENTITLEMENT SEEKERS" CAN THE COUNTRY SUPPORT????
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...

California Traffic Accident Study Illogically Cited to Justify Driver’s Licenses for Illegal Aliens
http://immigrationreform.com/2013/01/16/calif...
NO DRIVERS LICENSES FOR ILLEGALS IN NC!!!!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32682 Jan 18, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And this is why we have so many regulations on cars. This is why we have mandated insurance on cars.
They are dangerous, thus we do what we can to keep the deaths and injuries down. It only helps so much, but the seat belts regulations and air bag regulations do save some lives.
There is only relative freedom with relative safety. Neither can be absolute.
Then why so serious about guns...now? If safety is relavtive, then why are your presidents kids guarded but the average joe's aren't? Because he is the president? No one forced your man to run for office and he is no better than the average joe. You know, the people you guys claim you are trying to protect and look out for?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32683 Jan 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> BACON is no monster.You should stop.As far as illegals, if the govt wanted it stopped, IT WOULD BE STOPPED! Why would you accuse someone you've never met of hiring illegals?I say these statements, as an Obama supporter.
I never called Bacon a monster nor did I accuse her of hiring illegals. If you will reread what I did say was "people with her mentality"

I should stop? Stop what voicing my opinion? Is'nt that what everyone else does here? Don't recall anyone cutting me any slack here unless I'm giving up a recipe for chocolate gray.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32684 Jan 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Actully they can get a waiver from the justice dept, believe it or not, that's why the form to purchase was changed last July. Now, everyone must select Hispanic or Non-Hispanic. I started working at 13 years old at KFC, gave my "mommy" my check. Your comment was off base and uncalled for, you have no clue as to how anyone on here became successful.
Did your mommy and KFC break a child labor law? Did you go through proper channels to get a workers permit? Did you give your mommy your check so she could hire a Mexican to maintain your lawn?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32685 Jan 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll follow the yellow brick road and be happy and you stay here and be happy. I don't why anyone leaving should bother you, especially since you think it's ok for people to leave a country and enter another illegally. I'm leaving legally and entering another legally. BTW, make sure you find a good podiatrist for those undocumented workers; toenails turning black and falling off has got to be painful.
Obama Care got it covered. Not that you care about any ones welfare but your own. Happy trails
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32686 Jan 18, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
They come here becouse they get a freeride.
Something could've been done about illegal immigration years ago. Freeride or not they are here, suck it up.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#32688 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mommy and KFC break a child labor law? Did you go through proper channels to get a workers permit? Did you give your mommy your check so she could hire a Mexican to maintain your lawn?
I had to go get a pysical and a workers permit, unlike an undocumented worker, and I gave my mother the check because she had five children to support, all of whom worked. We took turns mowing the lawn.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#32689 Jan 18, 2013
physcial

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32690 Jan 18, 2013
I Like to give my opinion also Allen, and I just did it the way you've been doing.What do you think? You like it? Another judgmental jerk who knows everything.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32691 Jan 18, 2013
Let's try again Allen...F@@k your dumb a@@.Congratulations.You made the big time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 20 hr remember 254
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Sat dollarsbill 419
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... Sat Belmont Resident 3
can someone explain this to me? Sat ntheknow 4
Peter Demas-no worries (Jul '10) Sat KoK-LoL 124
Charlotte's uptown New Year's Eve party is moving Sat Anthony Holloway 1
Legit massage for wife? Sat PropertyGuyCLT 5
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web