Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32627 Jan 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure this did make you sick. Yet, not as sick as it made the hearts, souls, minds and stomachs of the parents and family members when they learned their children would never return home from school. They need to take that knuckle dragging, neanderthal, moron, Rush Limbaugh off the air and replace him with these children.
I don't know about Rush Limbaugh as I've never listened to him, so what he has to do with this, I don't know. What I do know and let me preface by saying IMO, it's wrong to exploit grieving parents and scared children who have been told how bad guns are for political gain. The exploitation of children is sickening to me and to further exploit grieving parents who are fragile, heartbroken and at a loss this soon after the death of their children is wrong. I didn't see people at the movie theater that were victims trotted around by the president to make a point about gun control. Obama is the leader of the strongest nation to date and if he can't make a clear and cogent argument without the use of victims or families of victims, he needs to move on. Funny thing about his handling of situations, he and this administration ran from the families of the victims in Libya. He and his administration screwed up in Libya, then lied about it and then tried to sweep it under the rug. I guess he couldn't get any good PR coverage about those killed over there. His apathy toward these families make me sick too.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32628 Jan 17, 2013
Boys, we got the South Texas PIG wrasslin'championships down here near Trinity, Texas.There are two categories,1.whoever wrassles the biggest boar to the ground, and 2.whoever wrassles the biggest sow away from her litter of piglets.Winners get a free trip to the ER., AND a years supply of Bactine.YOU boys are welcome to compete!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32629 Jan 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Boys, we got the South Texas PIG wrasslin'championships down here near Trinity, Texas.There are two categories,1.whoever wrassles the biggest boar to the ground, and 2.whoever wrassles the biggest sow away from her litter of piglets.Winners get a free trip to the ER., AND a years supply of Bactine.YOU boys are welcome to compete!
Isn't that about the same as wrassling with Gail and Taxpayer?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#32631 Jan 18, 2013
DMV specifically. A DUI could easily be construed as evidence of mental illness.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>How did "they" know? Which "they" are you speaking of, DMV or mental health? BTY, the mental health thing cost me a couple bucks.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32632 Jan 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about Rush Limbaugh as I've never listened to him, so what he has to do with this, I don't know. What I do know and let me preface by saying IMO, it's wrong to exploit grieving parents and scared children who have been told how bad guns are for political gain. The exploitation of children is sickening to me and to further exploit grieving parents who are fragile, heartbroken and at a loss this soon after the death of their children is wrong. I didn't see people at the movie theater that were victims trotted around by the president to make a point about gun control. Obama is the leader of the strongest nation to date and if he can't make a clear and cogent argument without the use of victims or families of victims, he needs to move on. Funny thing about his handling of situations, he and this administration ran from the families of the victims in Libya. He and his administration screwed up in Libya, then lied about it and then tried to sweep it under the rug. I guess he couldn't get any good PR coverage about those killed over there. His apathy toward these families make me sick too.
Exploitation? I don't think that he dragged them there kicking and screaming. They were there in support of him and his proposal. Personally I don,t see anything wrong with his proposal. At least he is making an effort. Had he done nothing I'm sure you would be here posting as to his lack of leadership, lack of empathy, lack of guts, etc. What makes me sick is, in one of your previous posts, you plead with healthy topix posters to donate bone marrow to save lives but, yet you seem to oppose gun regulation in order to save lives.

The NRA would have us believe that our BLACK POTUS is coming to take all our guns. They are purposly creating a fear factor among the people to expand on thier bottom line.

Let's talk immigration for a second. We have over 12 million Latinos in this country and the number is growing by the day. What percent do you think will be granted amnesty? Those active in Civil Rights will come out of the wood work. So hey, let's not ban any gun at all, let's do away with all background checks. Welcome to the next civil war just not the one the GOP would have you think.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32633 Jan 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I no longer own guns.Please be coherent Allen.
These were quotes that I took from a letter that I recently received from the NRA. Just trying to help you out. Sorry, may have missed a post where you stated that you were not a gun owner. I do believe that my questions were valid, whether or not you are an owner.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32634 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
These were quotes that I took from a letter that I recently received from the NRA. Just trying to help you out. Sorry, may have missed a post where you stated that you were not a gun owner. I do believe that my questions were valid, whether or not you are an owner.
My guns are gone.I had plenty of them.I may have more in the future.Your questions, I don't recall what they were.I'm on a phone, not a computer, so I can't scroll back and retrieve the post.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#32635 Jan 18, 2013
TSF

Kenly, NC

#32636 Jan 18, 2013
Pork, cloud, team, Mexico, storm, worm ,scammer, plot, enriched. tamiflu, donkey snot . There I said some of them.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#32637 Jan 18, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you were actually in touch with reality, you would know that we already have laws against murder. Laws governing what you can and can not do legally with firearms. As I said before, if more gun legislation and back ground checks are needed, then there should be no problem with requiring a VALID FORM OF IDENTIFICATION in order to cast a vote. Voting and illicit use of firearms has the ability to change lives drastically.
The laws on the books about guns do put some criminals behind bars where they belong instead of waiting for them to murder first.

This has nothing to do with voting.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32639 Jan 18, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you know a lot about "Dick" being one and sucking them. If you weren't an idiot, you might not get kicked out again and have a second chance of joining the military as an open homo. You must have been a sailor, the first time, cruising and sucking head on the Goodship Lollipop.
Republican.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32638 Jan 18, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Bacon. You're a scholar and a lady. You're also one of the very few that makes any sense on this kangaroo post. By the way, just a little mockery regarding liberalism and obesity.
Republican?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32640 Jan 18, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'd trade military spending(including pensions) off with Social security, unemployment benefits, medicare/medicaid, welfare and food stamp programs for no/low income households.
And just what does Social security and your list have to do with guns?

Just admit I used your reasoning against your argument. Divert all you wish.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32641 Jan 18, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here miley, here is some more information for you.
"The leading causes of injury-related death among children ages 14 and under are motor vehicle crashes, suffocation, drowning and fires and/or burns."
http://www.safekids.org/our-work/research/fac...
Since guns are not a leading cause of death for children, more gun legislation is painfully unnecessary. Perhaps democrats and yourself were a tad less emotional and actually dealt with real life, you would clearly see that more of your guys energy would be better spent in prevention of these types of incidents from this data.
And this is why we have so many regulations on cars. This is why we have mandated insurance on cars.
They are dangerous, thus we do what we can to keep the deaths and injuries down. It only helps so much, but the seat belts regulations and air bag regulations do save some lives.

There is only relative freedom with relative safety. Neither can be absolute.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32642 Jan 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, do we minimize the death of any child because the child didn't die at school? There are actually innocent children killed due to gang related shootings. I guess because a "white, rich kid" didn't shoot them, they're deaths aren't sensationalized and doesn't make for a good media story or score good political points. Geez...
What Waco and I said did not minimize the deaths of anyone. We were talking about something specific. You tried to divert.
Much of the gun control wishes are an attempt to slow the violence in all places that are of the sort with guns, not just schools. So when your solution is to put armed guards in schools, think about what this.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32644 Jan 18, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you know a lot about "Dick" being one and sucking them. If you weren't an idiot, you might not get kicked out again and have a second chance of joining the military as an open homo. You must have been a sailor, the first time, cruising and sucking head on the Goodship Lollipop.
Psycho?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32643 Jan 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post Lu.
"I am glad you said "due to your observation", because clearly such a claim is just of perspective and biases and not due to any facts or data." This was Mike calling out TSF on exactly what he did when he stated our military was 20 times the size of any other military. Guess he forgot his facts and data before posting this to TSF.
I was speaking in reference to calling New Yorkers dumb.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32645 Jan 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post Lu.
"I am glad you said "due to your observation", because clearly such a claim is just of perspective and biases and not due to any facts or data." This was Mike calling out TSF on exactly what he did when he stated our military was 20 times the size of any other military. Guess he forgot his facts and data before posting this to TSF.
If you note, the part about the military was not prefaced with it being a personal observation.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32646 Jan 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I no longer own guns.Please be coherent Allen.
How was Allen supposed to know this, and how does that make his message any less coherent?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32647 Jan 18, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>How was Allen supposed to know this, and how does that make his message any less coherent?
Allen could have asked if I owned guns.Mike, Allen is a woman.IMO, her point was not as coherent as it could have been.Especially after assuming that I was a gun owner.Damn, I'm tired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte's uptown New Year's Eve party is moving 3 hr Anthony Holloway 1
Peter Demas-no worries (Jul '10) 4 hr Demas 123
Legit massage for wife? 4 hr Anonymous 5
Fun Stuff: Things to do for New Year's Eve 4 hr Anonymous 1
can someone explain this to me? 6 hr Retired 3
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 14 hr Gary Coaldigger 414
Loomis Fargo Heist smarty pants...where are the... 20 hr Sparky 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web