Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32587 Jan 17, 2013
Gee! I think I am in love with a white lady! Should I marry her before Silver goes to Singapore? I want him to be my best man!

Location hidden

#32588 Jan 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Bacon I get your point, but these mass murders are almost the exclusive province of white rich kids.Not talking about gang killings.I'm not saying rich white kids are bad.Too much time on your hands, an anti-social personality, too much coddling is a recipe for disaster.That's my opinion, By the way, i'm becoming an NRA member! I'm full of contradictions haaaa!
Hey, they'll send you some neat stuff for joining. I don't know if you wear hats, but my husband does and he loves the free hats they send. You will get a free NRA pin to wear and coffee cup.

How do you explain the killings at VA Tech? The guy that killed those people was Asian. Since we're stereotyping people, he can be blamed for being the "nerd" of the group with too much time on his hands from solving complex math problems???

Location hidden

#32589 Jan 17, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Gee! I think I am in love with a white lady! Should I marry her before Silver goes to Singapore? I want him to be my best man!
If she's rich and has children, you may want to make sure one of them doesn't decide to go out and "hold off the neighborhood", could be a lot of headaches for you.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#32590 Jan 17, 2013

Location hidden

#32591 Jan 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
If she's rich and has children, you may want to make sure one of them doesn't decide to go out and "hold off the neighborhood", could be a lot of headaches for you.
She has no children. She's a psychiatric nurse, so would see the potential violent tendencies if she did. Not a worry.

Location hidden

#32592 Jan 17, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
She has no children. She's a psychiatric nurse, so would see the potential violent tendencies if she did. Not a worry.
Congrats Arnold. This must have been the season for love. Hope it works out for you guys. You got a two-fer with her, a woman that loves you and can take care of you if you start going bonkers.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32593 Jan 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats Arnold. This must have been the season for love. Hope it works out for you guys. You got a two-fer with her, a woman that loves you and can take care of you if you start going bonkers.
OMG that's funny!! I hadn't thought of the "bonkers" part! maybe I should rethink a couple things! ;) Bet that get him going.

Location hidden

#32594 Jan 17, 2013
LuLu wrote:
http://www.mapsofworld.com/wor ld-top-ten/world-top-ten-count ries-with-largest-armies-map.h tml
It ain't the US
Good post Lu.

"I am glad you said "due to your observation", because clearly such a claim is just of perspective and biases and not due to any facts or data." This was Mike calling out TSF on exactly what he did when he stated our military was 20 times the size of any other military. Guess he forgot his facts and data before posting this to TSF.

Location hidden

#32595 Jan 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>OMG that's funny!! I hadn't thought of the "bonkers" part! maybe I should rethink a couple things! ;) Bet that get him going.
You don't have a thing to worry about. What you lack in the field of psychiatric nursing, you can compensate with your knowledge of firearms. Waco better walk the straight and narrow with you or he may have to be subdued with a little buckshot instead of a straight jacket.:)
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#32596 Jan 17, 2013
Interesting.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32597 Jan 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Bacon I get your point, but these mass murders are almost the exclusive province of white rich kids.Not talking about gang killings.I'm not saying rich white kids are bad.Too much time on your hands, an anti-social personality, too much coddling is a recipe for disaster.That's my opinion, By the way, i'm becoming an NRA member! I'm full of contradictions haaaa!
"In fact, it's so imporant for you to join NRA, I want to offer you a special $10 dollar discount off your membership dues. That means, instead of our regular dues of $35, you can join NRA today for the low rate of only $25."

"Or you can save even more by choosing a two-year membership for $50 (normally $60) or a three-year membership for $70 (normally $85). The longer your commitment, the more you save."

"Plus, in addition to your discount, you'll receive a number of valuable NRA members-only benefits, including a subscription to one of the NRA's award-winning magazines...invitations to NRA events in your area...upon activation $7,500 of insurance for YOU and YOUR GUNS...your personalized membership card and decal...and more!"

"And, if you join today, you'll receive a special BONUS GIFT-NRA's razor-sharp, Rosewood Handle Pocketknife-as our way of welcoming you to the NRA family."

Are the rewards here worth the dues? Will $7,500 pay your funeral bill? Why would you want them or our Government to know what kind or how many guns you own?

Location hidden

#32598 Jan 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
"In fact, it's so imporant for you to join NRA, I want to offer you a special $10 dollar discount off your membership dues. That means, instead of our regular dues of $35, you can join NRA today for the low rate of only $25."
"Or you can save even more by choosing a two-year membership for $50 (normally $60) or a three-year membership for $70 (normally $85). The longer your commitment, the more you save."
"Plus, in addition to your discount, you'll receive a number of valuable NRA members-only benefits, including a subscription to one of the NRA's award-winning magazines...invitations to NRA events in your area...upon activation $7,500 of insurance for YOU and YOUR GUNS...your personalized membership card and decal...and more!"
"And, if you join today, you'll receive a special BONUS GIFT-NRA's razor-sharp, Rosewood Handle Pocketknife-as our way of welcoming you to the NRA family."
Are the rewards here worth the dues? Will $7,500 pay your funeral bill? Why would you want them or our Government to know what kind or how many guns you own?
I got a better deal a couple years ago for only $20. Only paid that one time, but they still send the free stuff trying to get me to "re-join". I was never asked by the NRA what type of gun I owned or even if I owned a gun. If there's one thing I know for sure, if the government wants to know something about you, they'll find it out. Side note: I give to the ASPCA too and they really send a bunch of freebies. I believe if they would take the money spent on the freebies and put towards the animals it would be better spent.
I don't know how Waco feels about cremation, but you can be cremated for about 1/3 of the cost of $7500, well at least you can in N.C.
You should be less worried about the government knowing what guns you own, if legally and worry more about the article I'm going to post:

http://www.aapsonline.org/index.php/site/arti...

When the door is opened to the government to know our personal business then they'll certainly take advantage of it.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#32599 Jan 17, 2013
The NY law just enacted casts a wide net for "mental illness" in individuals who will be scrutinized for violent tendancies in most cases by "health care professionals " who have little or no training in either phychology of psychiatry . These "professionals" are required to scan and report violent "tendancies". This is supposed to stop gun violence. The problem is that there is no evidence that the mentally ill commit more gun violence than the others. So huge numbers of people will suffer the loss of constitutional rights in a measure that has no real useful purpose other than falsely making politicians look like they are doing something usefull.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32600 Jan 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I no longer own guns.Please be coherent Allen.

Location hidden

#32601 Jan 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop back 10 and punt Allen, his MY membership candidate. In more ways than one, sorry:)

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32602 Jan 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a thing to worry about. What you lack in the field of psychiatric nursing, you can compensate with your knowledge of firearms. Waco better walk the straight and narrow with you or he may have to be subdued with a little buckshot instead of a straight jacket.:)
I'll take the buckshot.

Location hidden

#32603 Jan 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll take the buckshot.
No worries Sweetie, there will be no need for either one!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32604 Jan 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post Lu.
"I am glad you said "due to your observation", because clearly such a claim is just of perspective and biases and not due to any facts or data." This was Mike calling out TSF on exactly what he did when he stated our military was 20 times the size of any other military. Guess he forgot his facts and data before posting this to TSF.
size of armies means little.It's how much is spent on each countries military.Of all military spending in the world today,41 per cent is American.Wikipedia.military spending,15 top countries.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32605 Jan 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>No worries Sweetie, there will be no need for either one!
Always good to know!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32606 Jan 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
The NY law just enacted casts a wide net for "mental illness" in individuals who will be scrutinized for violent tendancies in most cases by "health care professionals " who have little or no training in either phychology of psychiatry . These "professionals" are required to scan and report violent "tendancies". This is supposed to stop gun violence. The problem is that there is no evidence that the mentally ill commit more gun violence than the others. So huge numbers of people will suffer the loss of constitutional rights in a measure that has no real useful purpose other than falsely making politicians look like they are doing something usefull.
You are correct.These days, the less said, the better.Big Brother is watching us...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 5 hr Gary Coaldigger 414
Loomis Fargo Heist smarty pants...where are the... 12 hr Sparky 1
can someone explain this to me? 15 hr wilson 1
Legit massage for wife? Thu Charlottedaddy 4
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Dec 23 Brian_G 1,909
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders Dec 21 Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated Dec 21 Whitey 3
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News