Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32277 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats push the laws that make for sexual harasment in the workplace to be illegal.
Again, we do what we can, your party does nothing here.
We, We, We, all the way home....again

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32278 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they are natural adversaries, as Arnold is black and Silver is a racist.
Duhh....ya think?

Location hidden

#32279 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what his life is 'really' like.
Do you, looks like a 50-50 debate.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#32280 Jan 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Mike have you ever had sex? I think that's a prerequisite for having a kid.Then, you need to make sure the person you're having sex with is a female.Then, raise a kid with a book , and you'll raise the next Charles Mansion, you incredible liberal halfwit.I thought I was liberal, but dude, you are a LEFTIST! Haaaa!
I see you are still running Forest.
Grow up boy.

Location hidden

#32281 Jan 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Duhh....ya think?
Calling, calling???

Location hidden

#32282 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what his life is 'really' like.
coming from someone incapable of real human emotion, I find that odd!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32283 Jan 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't pay taxes, TAXPAYER.Ain't that special? Bacon is leaving the country.As is Silvercoast.They won't pay taxes either.I'm for Texas.Screw the other 49.
Thanks for the conservative views of Waco. Non empathetic towards 98% of America.

Location hidden

#32284 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still running Forest.
Grow up boy.
Says the halfwit.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32285 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats push the laws that make for sexual harasment in the workplace to be illegal.
Again, we do what we can, your party does nothing here.
Looks about 50/50 by members of both parties that forgot they were pushing for sexual harassment in the workplace to be illegal. Tell me again, YOUR party is doing what to make sexual harassment in the workplace illegal or for that matter sexual harassment? Plenty of blame to go around Mike. Go bake a pie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_...

Location hidden

#32286 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing is perfect, example, the bible. But we can try to keep improving. Now if only we could improve that bible.
Utopia is an impossibility. Welcome to reality.
anyone who thinks society can be a utopia is an ostrich with his head in the ground, and lives in a dream world of his own manufacture.

Location hidden

#32287 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Seems these republicans are not aware of the laws we liberals made to protect them.
Which is why we are heading for Orwells'"1984".The road to hell is paved with good intentions.It must piss you off that I support Obama.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32288 Jan 14, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Do you, looks like a 50-50 debate.
I know he hates America so much he is leaving. I cannot know if he is actually happy leaving or not. I would not be happy leaving. But Waco seems to know for sure he is super duper happy.
FYI Waco has voiced at one time here he is looking for friends here. He is clearly patting you guys on the back regularly in attempt to get friends. I suppose he has none in real life.

I am not here to make friends, as I have friends in real life. I am here to debate issues.

Silvers issue is, he hates our country so much he is leaving it. Again, I cannot understand how one equates this to happiness?

Location hidden

#32289 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they are natural adversaries, as Arnold is black and Silver is a racist.
The frustrating thing to me is not necessarily that Silver is a racist, but the fact that he can't honestly and intelligently debate the issue, so that maybe both of us develop a certain enlightenment in each others position and beliefs. I would love to have an honest and very candid debate with him.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32290 Jan 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks about 50/50 by members of both parties that forgot they were pushing for sexual harassment in the workplace to be illegal. Tell me again, YOUR party is doing what to make sexual harassment in the workplace illegal or for that matter sexual harassment? Plenty of blame to go around Mike. Go bake a pie.
I did not see a list of who voted for the laws on this site. I am not talking about who violated them. I vote to have laws made.

Location hidden

#32292 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the conservative views of Waco. Non empathetic towards 98% of America.
I'm no conservative idiot.you're just so far to the left you're blind to that.

Location hidden

#32291 Jan 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Scanning the list, it looks as if Republicans are leading the Sexual scandal list by about a 2 to 1 margin. I don't know how that transfers into Electoral Votes.

Location hidden

#32293 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I know he hates America so much he is leaving. I cannot know if he is actually happy leaving or not. I would not be happy leaving. But Waco seems to know for sure he is super duper happy.
FYI Waco has voiced at one time here he is looking for friends here. He is clearly patting you guys on the back regularly in attempt to get friends. I suppose he has none in real life.
I am not here to make friends, as I have friends in real life. I am here to debate issues.
Silvers issue is, he hates our country so much he is leaving it. Again, I cannot understand how one equates this to happiness?
He hates people like you.That's why he's leaving.

Location hidden

#32294 Jan 14, 2013
Mike I can see the other guys point of view.You can't.Because you are incapable of it.

Location hidden

#32295 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I know he hates America so much he is leaving. I cannot know if he is actually happy leaving or not. I would not be happy leaving. But Waco seems to know for sure he is super duper happy.
Why do you think the "Hollywood Dems" moved to Europe? Why is it they can do it and Silver can't without being criticized?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32296 Jan 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> coming from someone incapable of real human emotion, I find that odd!
Funny, just yesterday you claimed I was overly emotional. Make up your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey Husta - Looking For You - Fort Mills (Aug '16) 14 hr Tonytonytone 7
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Wed Local Yokel 4,965
Nature Boy Tue Ipso 2
Page Braswell Tue Fire her too 1
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Aug 14 Tmac 77
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? Aug 14 American 13
Do Black Women Date Interracially Here? (May '11) Aug 13 Charles In Charge 28

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages