Comments
31,061 - 31,080 of 59,117 Comments Last updated 28 min ago

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32243 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, and some who are prone due to brain chemistry, and some environmental factors, sometimes develop fetishes for spankings due to corperal punishment.
Of course the ancient ignorant men who wrote the bible and claimed god approves did not know this.
Get the latest copy of "Good Housekeeping" and bake a pie. I don't care who Griffin is or what he says. This is how I viewed things when raising my daughter, when people like you and Griffin, gave your OPINIONS about child rearing, I might have been more prone to take your advice when you started buying her clothes, paying for braces on her teeth, paying private school tuition, buying her cars and paying for medical school. Save your OPINION and Griffin's Neuroscience studies for someone that cares. I raised an intelligent, productive/hardworking, caring daughter who gives back more of her time and talent for free that really makes a difference in someone's life than your mumbo jumbo you spew on here. I think I did ok, so again, lecture someone that cares.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32244 Jan 14, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>NC wants to be the 9th state to get rid of state tax, after LA. Seems there are going to be changes this year across the nation in how states will be handling their revenue.
Only"loser"states have a state income tax.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#32245 Jan 14, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
Arnold Silvercoast is a happy dude, period.I'm beginning to wonder if anyone on this forum is as happy as he is these days.
im pretty fking happy waco. just been told that im basically going to be handed a 70k job with fringe next year, and i get to travel. im not happy that republicans on here spend 90 percent of their posts defending republican policies which are in your face corrupt..but oh well. EVERYONE will see the error in their ways eventually.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

#32246 Jan 14, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
your funny. seven quit mentioning me ya big internet fake.
hey did ya find that retirement community or somethin yet? thought you were movin.

And who the hell keeps judging every single post?? im going to make a guess that its bacon or lu, cause everything thats judged is against democrats and for republicans. i dont care, im just wondering who actually takes that time to make sure there is shit above our posts. i never see it till im on my labtop anyways. i suggest all of us on this side move to mobile cause we wont have to see the one sidedness.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32247 Jan 14, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>im pretty fking happy waco. just been told that im basically going to be handed a 70k job with fringe next year, and i get to travel. im not happy that republicans on here spend 90 percent of their posts defending republican policies which are in your face corrupt..but oh well. EVERYONE will see the error in their ways eventually.
Well you know seven i'm an Obama supporter.I always thought you were in college to come out and get a good job, congrats on that.I never said I thought you were unhappy.I'm happy as well, and I promise you I'll never have much money.Silvercoast is a happy guy,AZ says he's also one happy dude.I think Mike said he was happy once.This here is the happiest forum on Topix!

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

#32248 Jan 14, 2013
on a side note, i just made almost 250 dollars in selling trading cards yesterday. to all you entrepreneurs, there is a huge nerd market now and they are throwing money everywhere.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32249 Jan 14, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
hey did ya find that retirement community or somethin yet? thought you were movin.
And who the hell keeps judging every single post?? im going to make a guess that its bacon or lu, cause everything thats judged is against democrats and for republicans. i dont care, im just wondering who actually takes that time to make sure there is shit above our posts. i never see it till im on my labtop anyways. i suggest all of us on this side move to mobile cause we wont have to see the one sidedness.
Actually I think it's Gail.Lu has a job, and when she's not at work she's talking to me.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32250 Jan 14, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already on mobile.Since I don't care what anyone (almost) thinks of me, the"judging"thing doesn't bother me.Gail does the"nuts"thing on all my posts.It's like a badge of honor.

Location hidden

#32251 Jan 14, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Liberals love to say things like; we’re just asking everyone to pay their fair share." But government is not about asking. It is about telling. The difference is fundamental. It is the difference between making love and being raped, between working for a living and being a slave. The Internal Revenue service is not asking anybody to do anything. It confiscates your assets and puts you behind bars if you don't pay.
Waco and Bacon are you being asked or are you being handed beads and a blanket for you freedom.
Taxpayer, since I never understand half of your posts and this one is no exception, I did notice you asked me a question about why I'm leaving. I don't about beads and a blanket and there's probably people that want me to leave and you too to be honest, but no I haven't been asked to leave this country. I'm leaving on my time and my dime and I haven't asked you or anyone should I or could I. I'm free, white and 21 and I can do as I please, thank you very much. I started making plans years ago to leave this country and give my dad and sick brother a little bit of peace, beauty and tranquility before their deaths. Now if there's something about my reason for leaving you don't like, I really don't care. You're just as scary as the people you rail against. Always looking for communists around the corner, fight to the end or die before they take your land and all that BS. Let me tell you, you can have all that because there's not a darn thing I have in this country worth dying for. I can have freedom in other countries without the headaches and rat race here in the U.S. My family means more to me than some piece of ground or a government that's as crooked as the day is long and like I told Arnold last night, the only person I can change is myself, so I think changing the government is a bit of a task for me, I'll leave. Take that tinfoil hat off and enjoy life instead of looking around every corner for something or someone that needs shooting.

Location hidden

#32252 Jan 14, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess again. If I judge someone, I tell them. I don't know who put the "nut" over your post I'm responding to, but I'm going to put "clueless" because you're clueless about who's doing the judging. I just asked Waco yesterday who was doing it. So long "clueless".

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32253 Jan 14, 2013
By the way, TAXPAYER, i'm not going anywhere you North Carolina Yankee!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32254 Jan 14, 2013
Taxpayer isn't gonna be happy until a communist shoots him.Or he shoots the mailman, thinking he's a commie spy.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32255 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>How you drive is my business silly, this is why we have speed limits and a ton of other laws on how you must drive and even what cars are legal.
I know you hate America.
Back to the democrat diversion tactics....no suprise there.

Make sure you are not late to your meeting with you PO.

Location hidden

#32256 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
If you cannot disipline your child without spanking, you are a poor parent. Read some books on how to disipline with words and other actions.
Says the ex convict who manages a gay bar...

Location hidden

#32257 Jan 14, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually...I leave for Singapore in May for a few weeks to get a few things in order. But will be back soon enough.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32258 Jan 14, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually...I leave for Singapore in May for a few weeks to get a few things in order. But will be back soon enough.
Don't be afraid to text from Singapore.What an adventure.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32259 Jan 14, 2013
George Orwells' "1984" is where some people want America to head.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

#32260 Jan 14, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
on a serious note. If you do move to singapore and have business in the city, you might want to wear a face mask because it will take your lungs a little breaking in when ya get there . Had a nonsmoking friend live there for a year and told me it was like smoking a pack of cigs every couple hours.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32261 Jan 14, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>on a serious note. If you do move to singapore and have business in the city, you might want to wear a face mask because it will take your lungs a little breaking in when ya get there . Had a nonsmoking friend live there for a year and told me it was like smoking a pack of cigs every couple hours.
Wow.You'd think with all that pollution, people wouldn't be living long there.But, they do.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32262 Jan 14, 2013
Life expectancy in Singapore exceeds the USA.Wonder why?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Sun Estrella 111 131
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sun I Hate Syracuse 4,842
Is the Illegal Alien Problem Out Of Control Sun xcrbjyds 0
bggb Sun guest 59
Where to buy spice? Sun Carole King 2
Duke Energy's paperless billing is rediculous Sun Carole King 2
I Love Black Women (May '11) Aug 30 Bill Robinson 239
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••