“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#32223 Jan 14, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Why do I see signs on business doors that say "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"? Is that against the law? ATF says I can refuse to sell a firearm to anyone, "Know your customer, when in doubt, don't sell".
It is not illegal to post a sign, but if they refused service due to race and openly said so, it would be illegal.
Private clubs may have some loopholes to this, but an accounting firm does not have such loopholes.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#32224 Jan 14, 2013
Have you ever noticed how statists are constantly "reforming" their own handiwork? Education reform. Health-care reform. Welfare reform. Tax reform. The very fact that they're always busy "reforming" is an implicit admission that they didn't get it right the first 50 times. Lawrence W. Reed

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32225 Jan 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's what I'm talking about Arnold. The Bible says "spare the rod and spoil the child" and that's what's wrong with our kids of today. There's a difference in spanking a child and abusing them. People have forgotten that it's not against the law to spank a child; however, not to the extent of leaving marks or abuse (to be honest, I've seen some show out so bad, they needed a little abuse). I don't about you but my mom had the evil eye look and I used it on my daughter. Never had any problems in public with her and my mom didn't have any with us in public. She'd go to that butt in a heartbeat. As far as giving back the gameboy, he'd probably forgotten what one was by the time he got it back from me. Hey, didn't bother me a bit to throw my daughter's toys away if she disobeyed or showed out. Didn't take her long to figure out how and who ran our household and somethings were not up for debate and they were not a request but a command.
"they needed a little abuse". Can you say anything more immoral than that?

Some come out fine that had corperal punishment, but if you understood the differences in the human brain, you would know some are prone to violence, and those who are prone and get punished with corperal punishment are likely to be violent adults. Ask your sister about that or someone who knows neuroscience.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32226 Jan 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's what I'm talking about Arnold. The Bible says "spare the rod and spoil the child" and that's what's wrong with our kids of today. There's a difference in spanking a child and abusing them. People have forgotten that it's not against the law to spank a child; however, not to the extent of leaving marks or abuse (to be honest, I've seen some show out so bad, they needed a little abuse). I don't about you but my mom had the evil eye look and I used it on my daughter. Never had any problems in public with her and my mom didn't have any with us in public. She'd go to that butt in a heartbeat. As far as giving back the gameboy, he'd probably forgotten what one was by the time he got it back from me. Hey, didn't bother me a bit to throw my daughter's toys away if she disobeyed or showed out. Didn't take her long to figure out how and who ran our household and somethings were not up for debate and they were not a request but a command.
This shows the bible is of ancient men who did not know neuroscience. A god would know. You evidently do not. Now read a book other than the bible.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32227 Jan 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I saw it two weeks ago at Collectors Firearms in Houston, Arnold.The sign, that is.
And if they told anyone they were refused due to race, they could be shut down and sued.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32228 Jan 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and some who are prone due to brain chemistry, and some environmental factors, sometimes develop fetishes for spankings due to corperal punishment.
Of course the ancient ignorant men who wrote the bible and claimed god approves did not know this.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32229 Jan 14, 2013
"It can very easily cross over from a discipline in a calm, measured way to an out of control moment," Griffin said. "Parents always think its in a controlled manner, but clearly it's not.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#32230 Jan 14, 2013
Section 8 housing voucher distribution canceled after thousands waiting in line get out of control.
This is the future of the communist government Mikey, Arnold and TSF support.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32231 Jan 14, 2013
Corperal punshment is teaching that violence is the answer.
Any god should know better.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32232 Jan 14, 2013
If you cannot disipline your child without spanking, you are a poor parent. Read some books on how to disipline with words and other actions.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#32233 Jan 14, 2013
Liberals love to say things like; we’re just asking everyone to pay their fair share." But government is not about asking. It is about telling. The difference is fundamental. It is the difference between making love and being raped, between working for a living and being a slave. The Internal Revenue service is not asking anybody to do anything. It confiscates your assets and puts you behind bars if you don't pay.
Waco and Bacon are you being asked or are you being handed beads and a blanket for you freedom.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32234 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
If you cannot disipline your child without spanking, you are a poor parent. Read some books on how to disipline with words and other actions.
Do you have children? You seem to offer in depth advice, I didn't realize that you were so versed in the parenting game. Most people read these books and take classes because they are "expecting" or employment requirements. I'm JUST asking, not looking for a "debate"....yet.

Location hidden

#32235 Jan 14, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Section 8 housing voucher distribution canceled after thousands waiting in line get out of control.
This is the future of the communist government Mikey, Arnold and TSF support.
I watched that mess, throwing chairs etc...the future indeed.

Location hidden

#32236 Jan 14, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Liberals love to say things like; we’re just asking everyone to pay their fair share." But government is not about asking. It is about telling. The difference is fundamental. It is the difference between making love and being raped, between working for a living and being a slave. The Internal Revenue service is not asking anybody to do anything. It confiscates your assets and puts you behind bars if you don't pay.
Waco and Bacon are you being asked or are you being handed beads and a blanket for you freedom.
NC wants to be the 9th state to get rid of state tax, after LA. Seems there are going to be changes this year across the nation in how states will be handling their revenue.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32237 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
Mike have you ever had sex? I think that's a prerequisite for having a kid.Then, you need to make sure the person you're having sex with is a female.Then, raise a kid with a book , and you'll raise the next Charles Mansion, you incredible liberal halfwit.I thought I was liberal, but dude, you are a LEFTIST! Haaaa!
TSF

Kenly, NC

#32238 Jan 14, 2013
To have a government, someone has to pay taxes. Without a government, another government will move in and TAKE control, so then you have government again, 0nly one you have no input into.
It is obvious that government spending is OUT OF CONTROL. You and I both agree on that. The difference is that you ignore the most expensive deadbeats of all, the "dependent rich" and rail constantly against the less expensive give aways to the "dependent poor". My position is to cut off the dependent deadbeat rich royalty class as well as the poor. This can be done suddenly to the rich without threatening their survival. That is why I would start with them. Then I would progressively wean the poor from dependancy by giving them a short time to learn survival skills. I would do that because there are not enough police to protect me from the hungry hordes who would kill me and take what I have. I am realistic enough to realize that some government is necessary to maintain social order. I cannot stay awake 24/7 to guard my property and life, nor can I shoot fast enough and long enough to repell an attack of thousands of starving beasts.
Taxpayer wrote:

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32239 Jan 14, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
I don't pay taxes, TAXPAYER.Ain't that special? Bacon is leaving the country.As is Silvercoast.They won't pay taxes either.I'm for Texas.Screw the other 49.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32240 Jan 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Mike have you ever had sex? I think that's a prerequisite for having a kid.Then, you need to make sure the person you're having sex with is a female.Then, raise a kid with a book , and you'll raise the next Charles Mansion, you incredible liberal halfwit.I thought I was liberal, but dude, you are a LEFTIST! Haaaa!
That's Charles Manson, the Swype does what it wants, hence"Mansion", which is a hotel in San Antonio.I didn't have my glasses on when I rechecked my post for"Swype"problems.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32241 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>"they needed a little abuse". Can you say anything more immoral than that?
Some come out fine that had corperal punishment, but if you understood the differences in the human brain, you would know some are prone to violence, and those who are prone and get punished with corperal punishment are likely to be violent adults. Ask your sister about that or someone who knows neuroscience.
Since you don't have a degree in the field of ANYTHING, please excuse me if I don't take your advice about of all things "neuroscience." My sister used corporal punishment on her child and she too, as my child, turned out just fine. Her daughter teaches in the field of medicine and she is the mother of two boys whose dad is in the military and gone quite a bit. In the words of Arnold, who I agree with, she gives those boys a pop on the ass when needed and they're doing just fine too. Mike there is a difference in spanking and abusing. It was a joke when I said some need a little abusing, which means they needed more than the evil eye in public to let them know they're crossing boundaries. Why don't you go bake a pie and give us a break on here with your advice about things you apparently know nothing about.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32242 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>This shows the bible is of ancient men who did not know neuroscience. A god would know. You evidently do not. Now read a book other than the bible.
Go bake a pie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte marks Transgender Day of Remembrance 18 min KoK-LoL 5
Fired investigator says city retaliated against... 3 hr KoK-LoL 3
bggb Tue gest 59
What Is The New World Order? Tue Dreamland 4
What Is The New World Order? Tue Dreamland 1
Rallies planned in Charlotte following Ferguson... Mon blackyb 1
I Love Black Women (May '11) Nov 24 I Hate Syracuse 242
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte People Search