Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
LuLu

Greer, SC

#32215 Jan 13, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am too, and I wouldn't trade my values for his financial wealth, which may I add, I am suspect of to begin with. I have never placed a $ mark on happiness. He certainly does, and maybe you do, too. My wealth and happiness comes from a more inner place and I would not trade my life or what I see as accomplishments with him or anybody else that I have ever encountered. No one.
My impression of Silver is the life he has is the one with his "best girl" and the family they have.
Waco 1909

United States

#32216 Jan 13, 2013
I wouldn't trade places with Bill Gates.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32217 Jan 13, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
There are laws about a woman being treated like a two dollar hooker. It's called Sexual Harrassment. I never whined about my experience. I said that once you had the experience, then to see it continue in unsprupulous and deceitful ways is hard to take. But, you will never understand. You don't seem to have much empathy for people in other situations to begin with. You just keep voting Republican and still complain about the situation when they are killing any efforts of fair pay to women.
Oh please give me a break Arnold. Allow me to use some of your examples of how you know you're treated unfairly because of your skin color; "I know they're talking about me but they don't say it where I can hear it" or "I know which of my neighbors don't like black people" or "I know which of my neighbors are Republicans" etc. The same way you seem to KNOW all these things because you're black is the same way I KNOW when men are treating women the same way. You can't get someone for sexual harassment because we "feel" they're talking about us or from subtle nuances, there has to be definitive proof. I've had the experience, but somehow when you get pinned in a corner, race discrimination prevails over any other discrimination and the Democrats always have the right answers. Equal pay is great, but which would you rather have equal pay or respect? I'll take respect and hope those that discriminate against me because of gender whether it's through subtle words and nuances or in pay and hope they take the money they cheat me out of and buy themselves some respect. There's some things money can't buy Arnold and the Civil Rights Laws that cover both you and ME, don't mean squat to many people and the sooner you figure it out, the happier and less paranoid you'll be. Since you have a degree in psychology you should know, the only people/person you can control is yourself. Stop blaming everyone that doesn't agree with you for not having empathy, maybe they understand what you can't, you can't control others and when you try, the only person that ends up on the losing end of the frustration stick is you. Is it worth it, because you still haven't changed anything.

Location hidden

#32218 Jan 13, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
And it would be your word against his. The first time they introduced posts by this ragtag group of us here on Topix into evidence and what Silver said in response, they'd laugh you out of court. All Silver has to say is "I was jerking their chain, or playing devil's advocate" to get a debate started." Heaven forbid, look at some of the things we've discussed on here. Do you really think a man whose moniker is based off a pig on Green Acres (tv show of the late 60's and early 70's) is going to be taken seriously? You might as well call yourself Elvis and when they laugh you out, someone can say "Folks Elvis has left the building". Lord knows, I thought Mike was naive, but Arnold you've been around longer than Mike to know how the real world operates. Let's don't burst Mike's bubble and tell him any differently.
It was a friggin joke.
Waco 1909

United States

#32219 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoast has probably fallen asleep in his recliner, with the dogs laying around.I had to babysit a sick acquaintance last night, I'm going out myself, Goodnight Bacon, it's been a long hard day, I'm done. :)

Location hidden

#32220 Jan 13, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
Silvercoast has probably fallen asleep in his recliner, with the dogs laying around.I had to babysit a sick acquaintance last night, I'm going out myself, Goodnight Bacon, it's been a long hard day, I'm done.:)
Goodnight Waco. Don't stay out too late. You know how late nights are for us "old folk", takes us two days to get over it!!:)

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#32222 Jan 14, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you don't pay any of my bills and you are not Forum king, I will retort.
What I was going to suggest, that if you do have a valid license and drive a vehicle, the choice you make in the vehicle you drive is no different than that of how the firm I work for does business.
You like Fiat's and not dodges, then you drive a fiat. You like Chevy's over Fords, then you drive a Chevy. All a matter of choice, just like in the dealings of my firm.
They decide who the do and do not do business with. They decide who they employ and do not employ.
Not sure what else to tell you.
How you drive is my business silly, this is why we have speed limits and a ton of other laws on how you must drive and even what cars are legal.

I know you hate America.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32223 Jan 14, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Why do I see signs on business doors that say "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"? Is that against the law? ATF says I can refuse to sell a firearm to anyone, "Know your customer, when in doubt, don't sell".
It is not illegal to post a sign, but if they refused service due to race and openly said so, it would be illegal.
Private clubs may have some loopholes to this, but an accounting firm does not have such loopholes.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#32224 Jan 14, 2013
Have you ever noticed how statists are constantly "reforming" their own handiwork? Education reform. Health-care reform. Welfare reform. Tax reform. The very fact that they're always busy "reforming" is an implicit admission that they didn't get it right the first 50 times. Lawrence W. Reed

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32225 Jan 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's what I'm talking about Arnold. The Bible says "spare the rod and spoil the child" and that's what's wrong with our kids of today. There's a difference in spanking a child and abusing them. People have forgotten that it's not against the law to spank a child; however, not to the extent of leaving marks or abuse (to be honest, I've seen some show out so bad, they needed a little abuse). I don't about you but my mom had the evil eye look and I used it on my daughter. Never had any problems in public with her and my mom didn't have any with us in public. She'd go to that butt in a heartbeat. As far as giving back the gameboy, he'd probably forgotten what one was by the time he got it back from me. Hey, didn't bother me a bit to throw my daughter's toys away if she disobeyed or showed out. Didn't take her long to figure out how and who ran our household and somethings were not up for debate and they were not a request but a command.
"they needed a little abuse". Can you say anything more immoral than that?

Some come out fine that had corperal punishment, but if you understood the differences in the human brain, you would know some are prone to violence, and those who are prone and get punished with corperal punishment are likely to be violent adults. Ask your sister about that or someone who knows neuroscience.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32226 Jan 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's what I'm talking about Arnold. The Bible says "spare the rod and spoil the child" and that's what's wrong with our kids of today. There's a difference in spanking a child and abusing them. People have forgotten that it's not against the law to spank a child; however, not to the extent of leaving marks or abuse (to be honest, I've seen some show out so bad, they needed a little abuse). I don't about you but my mom had the evil eye look and I used it on my daughter. Never had any problems in public with her and my mom didn't have any with us in public. She'd go to that butt in a heartbeat. As far as giving back the gameboy, he'd probably forgotten what one was by the time he got it back from me. Hey, didn't bother me a bit to throw my daughter's toys away if she disobeyed or showed out. Didn't take her long to figure out how and who ran our household and somethings were not up for debate and they were not a request but a command.
This shows the bible is of ancient men who did not know neuroscience. A god would know. You evidently do not. Now read a book other than the bible.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32227 Jan 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I saw it two weeks ago at Collectors Firearms in Houston, Arnold.The sign, that is.
And if they told anyone they were refused due to race, they could be shut down and sued.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32228 Jan 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and some who are prone due to brain chemistry, and some environmental factors, sometimes develop fetishes for spankings due to corperal punishment.
Of course the ancient ignorant men who wrote the bible and claimed god approves did not know this.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32229 Jan 14, 2013
"It can very easily cross over from a discipline in a calm, measured way to an out of control moment," Griffin said. "Parents always think its in a controlled manner, but clearly it's not.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#32230 Jan 14, 2013
Section 8 housing voucher distribution canceled after thousands waiting in line get out of control.
This is the future of the communist government Mikey, Arnold and TSF support.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32231 Jan 14, 2013
Corperal punshment is teaching that violence is the answer.
Any god should know better.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32232 Jan 14, 2013
If you cannot disipline your child without spanking, you are a poor parent. Read some books on how to disipline with words and other actions.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#32233 Jan 14, 2013
Liberals love to say things like; we’re just asking everyone to pay their fair share." But government is not about asking. It is about telling. The difference is fundamental. It is the difference between making love and being raped, between working for a living and being a slave. The Internal Revenue service is not asking anybody to do anything. It confiscates your assets and puts you behind bars if you don't pay.
Waco and Bacon are you being asked or are you being handed beads and a blanket for you freedom.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32234 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
If you cannot disipline your child without spanking, you are a poor parent. Read some books on how to disipline with words and other actions.
Do you have children? You seem to offer in depth advice, I didn't realize that you were so versed in the parenting game. Most people read these books and take classes because they are "expecting" or employment requirements. I'm JUST asking, not looking for a "debate"....yet.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32235 Jan 14, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Section 8 housing voucher distribution canceled after thousands waiting in line get out of control.
This is the future of the communist government Mikey, Arnold and TSF support.
I watched that mess, throwing chairs etc...the future indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte Police Murder Unarmed Man 5 min charlotte chimpfe... 5
God damn Abraham Lincoln! 11 min charlotte chimpfe... 3
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 18 min charlotte chimpfe... 518
Charlotte Chimps Out 30 min charlotte chimpfe... 136
Cold coffee = not standing for anthem today 44 min charlotte chimpfe... 3
Comply and You Will Not Die 1 hr Killan igger 2
Isaiah Washington calls for Black Strike Tomorrow 1 hr Killan igger 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages