Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32131 Jan 13, 2013
"CLEARLY"Mike is a fool!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32133 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I hate men, so I attack Waco. According to Bacon logic.
Mike, I've got a little bacon logic for you. I believe you said in the past you like bacon and for a small fee you can display this beautiful piece of art with words of wisdom to always remind you of me!!:) You know you like it.

http://www.zazzle.ca/like_bacon_poster-228487...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#32134 Jan 13, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN, as I said in earlier, BEFORE the last election, "clearly" you cannot grasp simple words.
Sorry, but I do not see the words "before the last election in the post I responded to.

"Clearly you can't comprehend", as I have said numerous times before, I'm not a Republican. Your assumptions of my being "pro" anything is baseless. I simply affirmed that people like discretion when HIRING a firm to manage/advise on financial matters. You are the one who ALWAYS injects race, religion or discrimination into most comments on here no matter how benign the comment may be.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#32135 Jan 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
"CLEARLY"Mike is a fool!
Thanks for your emotional opinion Forest.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32136 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>None of your business Forest. Now run from the substance like your buddies.
Since you don't pay any of my bills and you are not Forum king, I will retort.

What I was going to suggest, that if you do have a valid license and drive a vehicle, the choice you make in the vehicle you drive is no different than that of how the firm I work for does business.

You like Fiat's and not dodges, then you drive a fiat. You like Chevy's over Fords, then you drive a Chevy. All a matter of choice, just like in the dealings of my firm.

They decide who the do and do not do business with. They decide who they employ and do not employ.

Not sure what else to tell you.

Location hidden

#32137 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your emotional opinion Forest.
No no, Mike! That's LOGIC! CLEARLY, you understand nothing!

Location hidden

#32139 Jan 13, 2013
Here is some more info for the jungle bunnies and cock gobblers...

Guess the states rights to govern themselves or seceed isn't all bad...

"In January 1848,Lincoln(directly referring to Texas)said:

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable,-- most sacred right--a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government, may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people that can, may revolutionize, and make their own, of so much of the territory as they inhabit."

http://www.animatedatlas.com/mexwar/linc
The above site contains a speech Lincoln made,where he makes the case for Texas secession(beware,it's a lengthy speech)."

Location hidden

#32140 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was going to suggest, that if you do have a valid license and drive a vehicle, the choice you make in the vehicle you drive is no different than that of how the firm I work for does business.
You like Fiat's and not dodges, then you drive a fiat. You like Chevy's over Fords, then you drive a Chevy. All a matter of choice, just like in the dealings of my firm.
They decide who the do and do not do business with. They decide who they employ and do not employ.
Tell him he's a"dumbass", he loves logic!

Location hidden

#32141 Jan 13, 2013
I'm breaking in here with some serious news.Jack-in-the-Box is finally coming to Trinity, Texas.At last, the people in this small southeast Texas community will have access to healthy food, and great onion rings.No longer will we have to tolerate the horrible food at the Sonic or Mickey D's.Free, at last!

Location hidden

#32142 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You just continue to display your ignorance of the law on and on. I hope you get busted.

Location hidden

#32143 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Duquette.Unemployed computer thief, ripoff artist, woman hater, and he even refuses to say anything good about our allies, the French.What a snake!

Location hidden

#32144 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's suppose a minority family of four goes into any restaurant and is refused service because the owner does not like minorities. Or, a family is turned away from a motel when they have vacancy, but refuse to give the family a place to stay for the night? Does this violate the law, or does the ownership have the right to serve only those they wish to serve?

Location hidden

#32145 Jan 13, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You just continue to display your ignorance of the law on and on. I hope you get busted.
People still murder everyday. People still sell drugs everyday. You are in no position to lecture me on anything. Don't like my opinion, change the channel.

Public forum.

Location hidden

#32146 Jan 13, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's suppose a minority family of four goes into any restaurant and is refused service because the owner does not like minorities. Or, a family is turned away from a motel when they have vacancy, but refuse to give the family a place to stay for the night? Does this violate the law, or does the ownership have the right to serve only those they wish to serve?
Their right to serve who they wish. Matter of convienence to eat out. Not a right. Matter of convienence to stay in a motel. Not a right. No diffent when flying. Matter of convienence, not a right.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32147 Jan 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I'm breaking in here with some serious news.Jack-in-the-Box is finally coming to Trinity, Texas.At last, the people in this small southeast Texas community will have access to healthy food, and great onion rings.No longer will we have to tolerate the horrible food at the Sonic or Mickey D's.Free, at last!
You will limit yourself, of course, because you are watching that outstanding, manly body of yours, Sweetie! Keep up the workouts and onion rings for all!;)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32148 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Their right to serve who they wish. Matter of convienence to eat out. Not a right. Matter of convienence to stay in a motel. Not a right. No diffent when flying. Matter of convienence, not a right.
Flying back from Texas I was unlucky enough to see a family of 4 that should have been denied flying. I'm sure the man hit with a chicken salad sandwich by a 6 year old agrees. Told his Mom "you eat it" then threw it at her. Missed and hit the passenger next to her. What happened you ask????? NOTHING, NADA, kid got his gameboy to shut him up.

Location hidden

#32149 Jan 13, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You will limit yourself, of course, because you are watching that outstanding, manly body of yours, Sweetie! Keep up the workouts and onion rings for all!;)
Of course My Sweet! No more than six jumbo jacks and ten orders of onion rings at one time! Gotta show a little restraint!

Location hidden

#32150 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
People still murder everyday. People still sell drugs everyday. You are in no position to lecture me on anything. Don't like my opinion, change the channel.
Public forum.
Murder and selling drugs still remain illegal everyday. This is not an opinion matter. It is a matter of Federal law. I see you avoided answering my question. That is typical of people who have no answers. You have no answers...only your short sighted opinion full of ignorance.

Location hidden

#32151 Jan 13, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Flying back from Texas I was unlucky enough to see a family of 4 that should have been denied flying. I'm sure the man hit with a chicken salad sandwich by a 6 year old agrees. Told his Mom "you eat it" then threw it at her. Missed and hit the passenger next to her. What happened you ask????? NOTHING, NADA, kid got his gameboy to shut him up.
Maybe they should have booted them out of the plane at 10,000 feet. The Bible says a disobedient child should be taken outside of the city and stoned to death, but did not mention the consequence in a plane.

Location hidden

#32152 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
God, your ignorance of the law is monumental. Civil Rights Act of 1964 may be worth a read. That is the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dee Sanders 22 hr Wow 1
Angel at night MISSING Thu Moose Knuckle 1
ISO Bill Phillips (Mar '17) Thu Dawn 5
Nickname "Quick"? (Apr '17) Thu Dawn 5
Blues Apr 17 jangles710 5
Where is Boy . (Jun '17) Apr 16 Girl223 19
News N.C., S.C. targeting illegal workers (May '06) Apr 16 Gawds Trumpets 79

Charlotte Jobs

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages