“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#32120 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Even God murdered the Egyptians and Pharoahs first born son because of their unwillingness to allow the Hebrew to leave, peacefully.
In our present day soceity, you have to have an indictment brought against you by a Grand Jury, with a subsequent trial with a jury of your peers unless of course, you elect to fore go the jury. If you are found guilty by that court of LAW, not public opinion, then yes, you are guilty. If not, then it is what it is.
My opinion remains the same.
So god is short of the fair process we in America hold great value to.
He killed someone other than the guilty on purpose. Another thing we in America condemn of any culture.

Now do as he says, not as he does. God never got the memo that teaching by example is best. What an idiot. He fails the logic test.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32121 Jan 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> According to your other posts, your are a biased moron who forms opinions based on emotion.Here's one! Screw you! Not scientific, but gosh its fun!
What opinion do you think I have that is emotion based?
Not that ones emotions should be ignored in his opinion. But if his emotions are devoid of logic, they can be very faulty.

"Gosh its fun?"= Emotion based.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32122 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
waco for the win!
Well of course she cannot defend herself, so if you are here to do the task, please tell me what she meant?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32123 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you drive miley?? If so, what kind of vehicle??
None of your business Forest. Now run from the substance like your buddies.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32124 Jan 13, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>"Clearly you can't comprehend", as I have said numerous times before, I'm not a Republican. Your assumptions of my being "pro" anything is baseless. I simply affirmed that people like discretion when HIRING a firm to manage/advise on financial matters. You are the one who ALWAYS injects race, religion or discrimination into most comments on here no matter how benign the comment may be.
The substance of the post in reference was about race. So when you agreed with the post, I assumed you were not cherry picking only parts of it. Be specific when you agree with a post or be criticized for whatever the post says.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32125 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
The French have a veriety of culture. Do you know what the word specific means?
Do you know what the word"dickhead"means, big boy?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32126 Jan 13, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>"Clearly you can't comprehend", as I have said numerous times before, I'm not a Republican. Your assumptions of my being "pro" anything is baseless. I simply affirmed that people like discretion when HIRING a firm to manage/advise on financial matters. You are the one who ALWAYS injects race, religion or discrimination into most comments on here no matter how benign the comment may be.
Very few republicans own up to being republicans, just as many racists do not own up to being racists.
Everything you support is of the republican agenda that you have posted on this tread, thus I consider you a republican. If it walks like a duck.......

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32127 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
Heaven forbid I accidentally misspell a word here.
Yes, I hate uneducated fools.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32129 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>The substance of the post in reference was about race. So when you agreed with the post, I assumed you were not cherry picking only parts of it. Be specific when you agree with a post or be criticized for whatever the post says.
You what they say about "assume"? I explained MY response to the post, "clearly" you cannot grasp the meaning. You "see" only what you want, very narrow minded of you.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32130 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Very few republicans own up to being republicans, just as many racists do not own up to being racists.
Everything you support is of the republican agenda that you have posted on this tread, thus I consider you a republican. If it walks like a duck.......
AGAIN, as I said in earlier, BEFORE the last election, "clearly" you cannot grasp simple words.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32132 Jan 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I hate uneducated fools.
I guess I got to go for now due to lack of substance by the opposition.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32131 Jan 13, 2013
"CLEARLY"Mike is a fool!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32133 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I hate men, so I attack Waco. According to Bacon logic.
Mike, I've got a little bacon logic for you. I believe you said in the past you like bacon and for a small fee you can display this beautiful piece of art with words of wisdom to always remind you of me!!:) You know you like it.

http://www.zazzle.ca/like_bacon_poster-228487...

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32134 Jan 13, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN, as I said in earlier, BEFORE the last election, "clearly" you cannot grasp simple words.
Sorry, but I do not see the words "before the last election in the post I responded to.

"Clearly you can't comprehend", as I have said numerous times before, I'm not a Republican. Your assumptions of my being "pro" anything is baseless. I simply affirmed that people like discretion when HIRING a firm to manage/advise on financial matters. You are the one who ALWAYS injects race, religion or discrimination into most comments on here no matter how benign the comment may be.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32135 Jan 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
"CLEARLY"Mike is a fool!
Thanks for your emotional opinion Forest.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32136 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>None of your business Forest. Now run from the substance like your buddies.
Since you don't pay any of my bills and you are not Forum king, I will retort.

What I was going to suggest, that if you do have a valid license and drive a vehicle, the choice you make in the vehicle you drive is no different than that of how the firm I work for does business.

You like Fiat's and not dodges, then you drive a fiat. You like Chevy's over Fords, then you drive a Chevy. All a matter of choice, just like in the dealings of my firm.

They decide who the do and do not do business with. They decide who they employ and do not employ.

Not sure what else to tell you.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32137 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your emotional opinion Forest.
No no, Mike! That's LOGIC! CLEARLY, you understand nothing!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32139 Jan 13, 2013
Here is some more info for the jungle bunnies and cock gobblers...

Guess the states rights to govern themselves or seceed isn't all bad...

"In January 1848,Lincoln(directly referring to Texas)said:

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable,-- most sacred right--a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government, may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people that can, may revolutionize, and make their own, of so much of the territory as they inhabit."

http://www.animatedatlas.com/mexwar/linc
The above site contains a speech Lincoln made,where he makes the case for Texas secession(beware,it's a lengthy speech)."

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32140 Jan 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you don't pay any of my bills and you are not Forum king, I will retort.
What I was going to suggest, that if you do have a valid license and drive a vehicle, the choice you make in the vehicle you drive is no different than that of how the firm I work for does business.
You like Fiat's and not dodges, then you drive a fiat. You like Chevy's over Fords, then you drive a Chevy. All a matter of choice, just like in the dealings of my firm.
They decide who the do and do not do business with. They decide who they employ and do not employ.
Not sure what else to tell you.
Tell him he's a"dumbass", he loves logic!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#32141 Jan 13, 2013
I'm breaking in here with some serious news.Jack-in-the-Box is finally coming to Trinity, Texas.At last, the people in this small southeast Texas community will have access to healthy food, and great onion rings.No longer will we have to tolerate the horrible food at the Sonic or Mickey D's.Free, at last!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cocaine and Assault 3 hr Angie 7
regina estelle lavecchia arrested 01/10/15 drug... 3 hr Angie 28
Great Publicity for Belmont 3 hr Angie 14
Best Realtor in the Area? 3 hr Angie 2
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 11 hr Timmy_ 262
Legit massage for wife? Jan 24 Bucky 7
bggb Jan 23 gjest 101
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web